Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-15-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
Tessdog
Account Banned

Default Revenge Is Like A Box-a-Chocolates [NON-FICTION]

Please read, my other 4 stories before you read this one. It is the story with 4 chapters. This is next BIG part of it.

Part 1: Two Years After "Being tormented and dressed like girl"

I had moved, far far far away from my old town after that. I had a good thing going for me. It was my last year in High School. I had grown back all my hair : ). But I still seaked Revenge. So me and my Pals took a road trip. We got back to my old town around 12 in the afternoon. There, I made a few phone calls and had gotten my "Old Gang" back together. I went over good old Jacobs house. There we sat and planned, "Lets put a bunch of Condoms in the bag she takes to Church!" One guy suggested, Another said "Lets check online, I know a good website, its called Getdare.com" All these ideas were coming at me. Then fianlly it hit me. I would become someon diffrent. I would pretend to be. The New Guy in town, I would make her fall in love with me. Then I would get her back so badly, since I could just trick her because she thinks I am her boyfriend she would let me into her room. I could have so much fun...... Part 2 on the Way I want a good report before I write anymore!
Tessdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

Doing fine - keep it going.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:32 PM   #3
Tessdog
Account Banned

Default "Revenge is like a Box-a-Chocolates" Part 2

Please read the Part One before Reading This.

So, I told the guys the plan. All of them liked it, but how would we change myself to make me look like a diffrent person. So we did a couple things to my face. I looked like a brand new man. So, it was Vaction, Winter Vaction. The guys call her and her friend and they say they are going to go to the local Ruby Tuesday. We get there and all the guys introduce me as Luke. I had starting talking to Rebbca (The one who pulled the huge prank on me) "So how long have you lived here?" I asked. She repiled "Seven years when do you move here?" She asked, "I moved here last week at meet this group of guys at the mall." She and I where getting along fine. Then I asked, "Are you single?" she smiled and said "Yes I am". I asked her if she wanted to go out to Lunch with me. She said "Yes". So FOWARD a week later, we were sitting in some Pizza Place. We begin to get to know each other, and she falls for me. She asked me if I want to go over her house I say sure. So I go over her house we enter her room. Sure enough she has a board on the wall. Which says "Best Prank Board" I saw pictures of me nude. I was now very eager to get revenge. She sat on her bed, she asked me if I wanted to makeout with her. I did, even though she was HOT I did not want to for she was such a wicked soul. But I figured this would get us even closer. We begin to lock lips. Then I feel her tong cralwing into my mouth. Then she throws me down to the bed, and jumps ontop of me. Then out of nowhere she...... TO BE CONTIUED.... Please tell me if I am doing good or not I want a reply before I write Part 3
Old 02-15-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
Tessdog
Account Banned

Thank you Part 2 is up!
Old 02-15-2007, 02:53 PM   #5
spat

waiting for the conclusion
Old 02-15-2007, 02:54 PM   #6
Tessdog
Account Banned

This Story is going to be 5 or 6 chapters long so hold your horses cause its getting good......
Old 02-15-2007, 03:11 PM   #7
Tessdog
Account Banned

Default "Revenge is like a Box-a-Chocolates" Part 3

Please Read Part 1 and 2 first thanks!

Then out of nowhere. She says "Do I want to have some fun?" I repiled "What Kinda Fun?" She smiled and said "Its a Game, its called Strip Triva." I nod my head (Pretending I am Some Sex crazed teenager). She then picked up the phone and called her friends. In the next ten minutes all the girls were there. "Ok here are the rules, If you get the question wrong you need to take off one article of clothing ok?" "Ok, how is this fair? Though, we only have one guy." She then looked at me and said "If the girls get one wrong we all loose an piece of our Clothes." So the game had Started. They asked me the first question.

Does Victoria Secret only sell Underwear and Bra's? I was a little dumbstruck by the question but I knew for "guy" Reasons that they sold all sorts of clothes. So I said No. I had gotten it right I asked them a question.

What company invented The Halo franchise? The girl that answerd it asked whats Halo? They took of there shoes. So an hour later I only have on my pants and underwear. The girls have there shirts and pants on. As well as undergarments. I get the next question wrong and I take off my pants. Then they get the next one right. I then loose again. I take off my boxters, the girls laughed but were impressed by the size. Then one girl went to her bag and pulled out a Camera she snapped a shot and gave it to Rebbca. Rebbca said if I wanted it back I would have to be her slave. Now my Plan had become like a Box of Chocolates I was not sure what I was going to get..... TO BE CONTIUED I want a reply before I write Part 4. The story going to get very good..............
Old 02-15-2007, 03:20 PM   #8
spat

Doing great so far - more for 4
Old 02-15-2007, 04:12 PM   #9
Tessdog
Account Banned

Part 4 will BE REALLY BIG it will be funny, funny and some other stuff. It will go up later today or the next day.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:46 PM   #10
scoop

thats awsome dude!
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:34 PM   #11
Shawn

All in one thread would be nice...
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:36 PM   #12
Shawn

Umm you said the girls had to take off all of their clothes if they got a question wong, but they didn't??
Old 02-15-2007, 06:44 PM   #13
Tessdog
Account Banned

No per question, one article at a time. They had beat me.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:50 PM   #14
Tessdog
Account Banned

Once they are all done I will do that
Old 02-15-2007, 08:51 PM   #15
Shawn

do you have an ETA?

Advertisements
Kink Talk