Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2020, 02:24 PM   #1
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Default 26 F Need anal dares leading to christmas

Hi all, it's been a little bit since I've been on getdare, but I've been getting horny as fuck lately and figured it would be fun to give my ass a workout. So Im going to take the 8 best best tasks I receive and do them every other day. If I don't get more than 8 tasks than I'll do as many as I get and report back. If I get more than 8 tasks, I'll do as many as I can and then, I'll finish them up after Christmas.

The reason I'm only gonna do 8 tasks is because I want to reasonable and I don't think I'll be able to do one everyday due to real life obligations and whatnot. I also may combine or do multiple short tasks on certain days if they don't take to long or are simple to do or I guess if I'm extra horney and want to keep Toying with my ass.

So please use and stretch my ass. My toys and likes and dislikes are below. Make my day leading up to Christmas fun. All tasks I do, I will report in this thread.

Thanks in advance everyone and happy holidays.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Dislikes: nipple/clit pain, piss play,

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Analonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 02:29 PM   #2
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Get a big pack of pencils. Announce the start of your dare on this site ; for every PM people send you put one pencil extra in your ass.

Fit a piece of chocolate in your ass and push it out again. If it comes out in one or two pieces, you are done. If it comes out in more than two, you need to do it again the day after.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 03:51 PM   #3
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Can you attach a dildo to a chair such that to sit on it you must impale you ass on it? Then use it throughout the day.

Go to the supermarket and find the biggest vegetable (eg. Carrot, cucumber etc.) you think you can take up your ass, challenge yourself. Get it in and fuck yourself with it for at least 3 mins. If you fail then you should stretch yourself with inflatable buttplug while spanking yourself 50 times as punishment.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:46 PM   #4
Killerhipo

Start by cleaning your ass out however you see fit. Then insert your inflatable plug, pump the plug up a number of times equal to what day of the month it is, eg. december 23rd = 23 pumps. If you reach your limit and cannot pump anymore wait 5 minutes with the plug inflated and attempt to edge. If you edge, you can deflate the plug and count your previous pumps towards the total, If not, you can deflate the plug but cannot count your previous pumps towards the total.

So if you have 23 pumps to do and you make it to 10 pumps, if you edge within 5 minutes you deflate and now have 13 to do. If you do not edge, you deflate and still have 23 to do.

Once the pumps are complete remove the inflatable plug and fill your enema bag. You known your limits, fill it so that you will be very full but not bursting. Then insert one of your regular buttplugs (more on this choice later). With the plug inserted put in a diaper then get dressed and go for a walk.

The length of the walk is determined by the plug you wear, since it's harder to walk with a large plug in. With the medium plug, you will walk for 30 minutes, with the large 20 minutes, and with the larger 10 minutes.

Your walk should be continuous, you may not stop or cross your path twice.

If you lose any water during your walk you will stay in your diaper for the next hour OR redo the inflatable plug part of this dare after giving yourself another equally sized enema.

If you feel like you deserve it, do both. Good luck.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 12:09 AM   #5
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Each day moving towards Christmas you will do an enema. As it is 24 days the size will be number of the day times 50 ml, it increases by 50 ml per day. You can either do the missed days before or directly start with the size of today. You will hold the enema the number of minutes equal to the number of the day to Christmas. While you hold the enema you will listen to Christmas songs and at the same time rub your clit to 1 edge. After releasing you will stand with legs spread slightly and use one hand to finger your ass, the other one to finger your clit until you cum, still listening to your favorite Christmas songs. Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 04:57 AM   #6
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for all the dares so far, I'll start doing them later today after I get off work.

I won't send any pictures or at least until I'm completely comfortable (which may be never).

Like: Anal, bondage, humiliation, spanking, semi public, name calling, enemas, role play, diapers

Limits: pussy insertions, family, pictures, messy, Blood, social suicide, Anything that burns

Toys: dildos (8 and 12in), Giant dildo, butt plugs(m,l, and larger), Lovense Hush, enema bag
Old 12-09-2020, 03:34 PM   #7
vulvasaur

Give yourself a medium to large size enema. Set a timer for 15 minutes and wait on your knees with your chest down and your ass high in the air. You may touch yourself during these 15 minutes as much as you want, but you may not cum!

If you lose any water or need to release early, take punishment 1. If you do well, take reward 1.

Release the enema and insert your medium plug. Spank each tit five times. Put in your large plug. Spank your pussy 20 times. Fuck the plug for 50 strokes, removing it completely from your ass each stroke.

Now, also on your knees with your head back, put your 8in dildo in your mouth. Your 12in dildo goes in your ass.
Set a metronome for 30 bpm (https://youtu.be/1xKK5u4c5sU).
For one beat, pull your dildo mostly out. At the next beat, shove it into yourself. Fuck yourself like this until EITHER:
1. You lose pace or drop the dildo in your mouth (take punishment 2)
2. You are able to take all 12 inches of the dildo for 5 strokes in a row (take reward 2).

PUNISHMENT 1: spread your legs wide, standing. Spank your pussy 50 times with a wooden spoon. Now edge by touching yourself. Sit on your knees with your hands tucked under your legs for 10 minutes (you may not touch yourself!).

PUNISHMENT 2: Lay on your back with your legs spread open and pulled into your chest. Insert your inflatable plug. For each pump, spank your pussy with a spoon once; pump to your maximum. Hold it for 10 minutes, no touching yourself.

REWARD 1: While standing, fuck yourself however you would like with your 12in dildo. Touch yourself until you edge.

REWARD 2: Fuck your inflatable plug, at whichever size you’d like, in whichever position you’d like, for 10 minutes. You may touch yourself for these ten minutes. Then, without touching yourself, bring yourself to orgasm using only your ass and whichever toy you’d like!

23 F switch looking for F Subs & Dommes
vulvasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 05:11 PM   #8
FairyMonster

For this dare, you will need handcuffs, a piece of rope (about a foot long), and your largest butt plug. Insert the butt plug with one end of the rope tied to it. Tie the other end to your handcuffs and cuff your hands in front of your body. The rope should go between your legs and rub against your pussy. Stay like this for two hours.

Likes: denial, abdl, orgasm control, bladder control, ice, hidden public, edging, humiliation, degradation, hypno, lines
Dislikes: pain, exposure, nipple torture, body writing
Limits: public, family, social suicide, permanent, piss drinking, cum eating, pictures with face, full public, nothing involving my job
Toys: bullet vibe (3 speeds), buttplug, handcuffs, clothespins, household items
FairyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 08:27 PM   #9
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Each day moving towards Christmas you will do an enema. As it is 24 days the size will be number of the day times 50 ml, it increases by 50 ml per day. You can either do the missed days before or directly start with the size of today. You will hold the enema the number of minutes equal to the number of the day to Christmas. While you hold the enema you will listen to Christmas songs and at the same time rub your clit to 1 edge. After releasing you will stand with legs spread slightly and use one hand to finger your ass, the other one to finger your clit until you cum, still listening to your favorite Christmas songs. Enjoy
Thanks for the dare. So had to a little math for this one and some estimations lol.
50 ml x 9 days = 450 ml. I think I have a 11/2 quarts enema bag = 5.2 L.
So 450 ml = 0.45 L. Therefore 0.45 L is roughly 0.45/5.2 =. 0865 = 8.65% full.
So all that math to guess I'm roughly filling the bag 10% full today.
Next had to do 24 - 9 = 15 days to Christmas therefore 15 minutes holding.
Alright so I think I did all the math right if I got it wrong and someone cares please let me know and I'll adjust. So a 450 ml enema sounds alot worse than I thought if it's only roughly 10% of my enema bag. I do feel like I got the size of my enema bag wrong but from my quick Google search I think its right. So holding 450 ml for 15 minutes wasn't bad at all. I just stayed in my shower sometimes hunched over which helped me retain enema. I also listened to various Christmas songs, which was festive. I feel like I haven't heard any Christmas music this year. I also rubbed my clit to an edge, still with the enema in. Honestly edging with an enema in and not releasing any liquids was surprising difficult.

After releasing, I did spread my legs slight apart and fingered my ass and clit. This is actually the fist time I'm playing with my ass in awhile so this was a nice first task to start off with. I slowly worked my way up to 3 fingers in my ass while still rubbing my clit. It actually didn't take long till I felt like I was going to cum, but I stopped myself. I honestly don't think I deserve to cum just yet. Just gonna keep myself horny for a little longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
Get a big pack of pencils. Announce the start of your dare on this site ; for every PM people send you put one pencil extra in your ass.

Fit a piece of chocolate in your ass and push it out again. If it comes out in one or two pieces, you are done. If it comes out in more than two, you need to do it again the day after.
Ok I'll do part 1 of this dare some other time when I got more time. Part 2 was fairly simple, I wish I had a diapers left to wear and simulate kinda pooping without the disgusting part of pooping myself. I fit a chocolate bar into my ass after warming it up a little and it just slide right in. I think I actually might have broke it into 2 pieces when shoving it into me but I also might have just broke it in me too, not quite sure. But after like a minute I pushed it out without much effort and it was in 2 pieces.

Thanks for the dare

Also if I skipped your dare don't worry I plan on doing all the dares so far, these 2 were just the easiest to do today.

The following user says Thank You to Analonly for this post:
Old 12-12-2020, 11:53 AM   #10
Analonly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Can you attach a dildo to a chair such that to sit on it you must impale you ass on it? Then use it throughout the day.

Go to the supermarket and find the biggest vegetable (eg. Carrot, cucumber etc.) you think you can take up your ass, challenge yourself. Get it in and fuck yourself with it for at least 3 mins. If you fail then you should stretch yourself with inflatable buttplug while spanking yourself 50 times as punishment.
I don't really have a chair to attach my dildo on sadly, but I also don't have time during my day to use it throughout the day.

As for the second part I got a big cucumber and I mean pretty big. Probably the biggest cucumber I've seen. It was thicker than my 12 in dildo, not as long though but I don't think it needs to be that long. I began by warming up my ass to take this huge cucumber. I worked my way up to my 12 in dildo and after like 5 mins of fucking myself with it I felt like my ass was nice and ready to try something even bigger. I slowly inserted the tip of the cucumber and worked it in. It really stretched me out. It's the biggest thing I've taken. It was a nice stretch. I Slowly fucking myself deeper and deeper. Eventually, I could work begin fucking myself with it and dang was it fun. I fucked myself doggy and then face down ass up. I fucked my ass for more than 3 mins I was having fun. I kept fucking myself till I cam. It definetly worked my ass out in a super enjoyable way. Thanks for the dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk