Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-12-2007, 04:45 AM   #1
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude
Cool For My Father [FICTION]

I hope this is a good story to all yall!
So tell me if it is!

It all started one day when Isaac got home from school.He got home at 2:30. Then his best freind Jessie(ME) knocked on the door. Isaac came to the door and answered. I asked if he wanted to come play truth or dare with me cody and the goth chick. He said sure.

We all met at our secret clearing in the woods with a treehouse in a tree in the middle of the clearing.The goth chicks name was Adrian. And cody was fat. And we they called him twinky cuz he ate a twinky in 1 bite once.

So at first i gave them all a tarot card reading. And unusually in Isaacs readind the death card came up. And iv never seen that happen before. So i asked him if any1 he knew recently died. But he said no. So i said, well isnt ur dad in iraq in the war? He said that he got home a week ago and wouldnt go back for 6 months. Hmmmm thats odd.I said.

So later on Isaac went to his freind cory's house. They played video games for most of the time but then cory said to Isaac "can i ask u a question"? he said "sure". wud u go out with me? suddenly Isaac literally jumped to the door and yelled eeeew u thought i was gay?! Well ya!said cory. So Isaac left.

When he got home his dad asked if he wanted to go 2 the park so he said ok. So they walked around trails at the park and then his dad said that he felt sad when he left for iraq. Because he wanted to be there at home for his son. And that with Isaacs cancer he cud die at any time.

Isaac had been diagnosed with leukemia 2 years ago. It made him puke all the time and he cud die at any time. and his bones where extremely brittle and broke very easily. All of this was because of his leukemia.

So about when they got home and rite when his dad opened their apartments door Isaac started to puke.A lot! so he ran to the bathroom. on his way there he he triped over a chair and fractured his legs in 4 places, cracked 7 ribs and had a compound fracture in his rite arm. At least thats what the doctors on the ambulance that his dad called said.They also said that he had broke those bones so easily because of the bone brittleness.

When they got him into the hospitol the doctors went to talk to Isaacs dad. they said he was probably going to die within 5 hours becuz his leukemia has got very severe. So Isaacs dad stayed by him untill Isaac said the pain in his bones got so severe that he knew his death was now. And the last thing Isaac said to his father his before his death was this "FAILING ISNT FATAL ITS THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE THAT COUNTS" Nighty Night Son said his father and then he fell asleep to never wake up.

Then all of a sudden Isaac woke up. He was in his own room and his death was actually a dream. Failing isnt fatal its the courage to continue that counts,Isaac repeated to himself. Where did he hear that before other than the dream? Oh it was what his dad told him every time before he went to war!

Then he remembered his dad was home so he ran to his dads room. He then explained the dream to his dad. His dad had said that it was a very symbolic dream. And it meant to not take things for granted because it could be gone just like that. Then Isaac noticed his mom standing in the doorway and turned around. Who are you talking to? Then he turned back around and his dad was not there. Nobody was there.

Then Isaac
sat strait up in his bed in his room again. And he remembered that he didnt have leukemia and his dad died in the war..................

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude

Last edited by the dude; 04-12-2007 at 06:00 AM.
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:48 AM   #2
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

Why has it been posted twice? Oh well it seems like an interesting story.

I will delete one of them, i'm sure it was a mistake but please try not to double post.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:19 PM   #3
the dude

Hi big joe it was a mistake and i couldnt figure out how to delete the extra one so i figured one of you would

Old 08-29-2007, 10:01 AM   #4
the dude

does any1 like this frikkin story???!!!???!?!?!?!?! tell me!!!!!!!

Old 08-29-2007, 10:02 AM   #5
Davros
Account Banned

Chill. And yeah, I think it's cool !
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

it is a nice story!! has an unusual twist!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk