Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-18-2007, 02:18 PM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default The Story Link Game [FICTION or NON-FICTION]

This is a new Idea I have come up with, basically it is like the person above dares on TORD section. Basically I start the stroy and then when ever some one wants to continue it they do. We will end up with a really long story and every so often I will end the unfinished story and start a new story all together. You must right at the top of your post fiction or non-fiction)

Sleepover
(Fiction)
It was my 14th birthday and me and 2 other boys, Bob and Joe, had a sleep over at my house. It was getting late but we were sleeping downstairs. Everyone was in bed but there was a risk of being caught, Bob said we should play Truth, Dare or Kiss, (Basically this is a game me and my real friends made up, you get 6 cards and on 2 you right truth, 2 you write dare and the last 2 you right kiss, you spin a bottle to see who has to pick a random card from a hat, if it is a truth you have to answer a truth, if it is a dare you have to do a dare and if it is kiss, you spin the bottle to see who you have to give a full on snog to), Joe span the bottle and it pointed at me, I pulled out a card and it said dare, Bob dared me to get naked and try and get into the bed my sister was sleeping in, masterbate then lick her lips and leave, I said this shouldn't be aloud but they started to make chicken noises,so I unwillingly took of my PJ top, slid out of my trousers and reluctantly took of my underware, I crept up the stairs followed by Bob and Joe and lifted my sisters covers slipt in, then I slowly began to stroke myself and began wanking but as I started my sister sitered and I froze... luckily she started to snore again so I continued, after cuming, I crept out of the covers and bent over the bed, i liked my sisters dry but strawberry tasting lips, she giggled and I slowly crept away, when I got down stairs I hurridly put my clothes on to hide my erected dick, then span the bottle, it stopped on Joe, he put his hand into the hat and got...
(continue)
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:11 AM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Good idea. lets see how many ideas come out!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:18 AM   #3
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by molten man View Post
Good idea. lets see how many ideas come out!!
Why don't you try and write a segment?

(continued...)

... a kiss card. Being three, heterosexual guys we did not like the look of that card one bit. But the rules were rules so John had no choice but to the spin the bottle again to see whether it would point to me or Bob. To my great relief, it landed on Bob. But Bob said that was ridiculously unfair and even though John leaned over to give him a snog, he refused to do it. "That's cheating!" I said indignantly. But Bob continued to refuse to do the kiss. "Look what I had to do!"

"That's different," said Bob.
"How?"
"It's a girl."
"It's my sister!"

"What about me?" came a sudden voice from the doorway. My sister was standing in her PJs staring at us weirdly. She was holding tissues in her left hand and looked like she had been wiping something off herself. I blushed profusely. "This cum better not be to do with whatever little dare game you guys are doing..."

I gulped.

"... but I think I can assume it is."

I gulped again.

"Now, I see that you're cheating Bob despite my brother basically creating incest with his dare. Do you know what that means Bob?"

It was Bob's turn to gulp.

"It means punishment time!"

(continue)
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:51 AM   #4
HypoMonkey

Seeing as there is no-one else replying I'll have another go.
(Fiction)
"Ok your punishment is to spend a week as a girl. That means useing the girls restroom and wareing Makeup 24-7. Starting now".
Katie went up stairs and reappeared at the door with a dress and makeup, she stripped Bob down and stuck him in the dress, me and Joe pinned Bob to the floor while Katie covered his face in makeup.
"Perfect, whos turn is it?"
So she picked up the bottle and span it, again it landed on me, I pulled out one of the cards, Dare , on no.
"What to do, what to do?" said Katie, she strolled up to me and ripped of my top and trousers.
"You have to order us some Pizza, but here is the twist, you must answer the dorr, waring nothing but underware, then as more punishment for Bob and for your cum on my clothes, Bob is your girlfriend, he must answer the door with you and snog you before taking the pizza inside, wheile you are trying to pay Bob must come back and slowly take of your underware reveling all! Are you ready, phone now"
I picked up the phone order and 10minutes later...
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 12:14 PM   #5
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

The pizza guy came, Katie forced Bob and I towards the door in our arranged attire. We both gulped and stood before the door neither of us in an hurry to make the antisipated reach for the door. But Katie seemingly found it boring waiting so opened the door for us and ducked out of the way. The delivery guy looked a bit of a 'dork' side parting high trousers taped glasses. Stereotypical dork. Bob and i waited for him to look up at us scared he would react in some violent manner my heart raced it beat so fast it kinda hurt when the delivery boy finally looked up i had become thoroughly erect from the excitement, a quick jab in my side drew my attention to a very turned on Katie who reminded me of the gay experience i was meant to be tackling so i leant in on Bob who made no effort to kiss, i placed my lips upon his and began to kiss him that was as far as i intended the kiss to go until a high spirited Joe shouted for tongue in the background so i slipped mine in to surprisingly be met by Bobs who had warmed up to the kiss and i could feel had also been turned on by it as our middle sections both competed to be harder than the others...... sorry i would continue but i thought someone else would like to take it from here.
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 10:40 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

keep it going.. nice story!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk