Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-07-2007, 01:44 AM   #1
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Default Kidnapped, Part II [FICTION]

Ok heres part two, I hope you all like it.

After a while Alyssa got to know Fisher, his real name was Shawn. Today though was a day Alyssa would never forget... Alyssa is 21 Shawn is 23

Shawn walked into the room. "You owe me you know." Said Shawn. Alyssa knew this would happen some time so she answered, "I know, what do you want?" "Just agree to this deal,I will give you 2 mins to make me cum after you touch my penis, you can do any thing you want to give me a boner, now if you succed I let you go and its all good, but if you fail you are my slave from now on." Said Shawn. "What are you sick? I hardly now you!" Alyssa exclaimed. "You could be my slave right now." Said Shawn camly. "Ok." Agreed Alyssa. "Good put what ever you want on, I'll be in the next room strippping." Said Shawn as he toosed a box full of clothing at Alyssa. When Alyssa looked in there she was disguested what with she saw, she looked in there end decided what she wannted. No socks or shoes, Frilly pink piece of linguring, no skirt or pants, and a small tight tube top. So she waited for Shawn.

Shawn walked in a few minutes later, "Ok, bitch do you thing." Said Shawn. He sat down legs out stright hands back and waited. "Hurry up, slut!" Scream Shawn. Alyssa hurried up then. (Here comes the good part folks.) She walked foward slowly, she then bent over and licked Shawn's chest, she then licked up across the neck and started kissing him on the mouth all the while she was taking offer her top she took her tits and rubed them across his face, she looked down and relized he was getting hard so she decided to get into the action, she started finguring herself through her lingering, she pulled her linguring down grabed Shawn's hands and put it in her linguring, he reacted quick and sunk his fingures deep in Alyssa's pussy violating her more then she wanted, he kept at it, he was hard then so she took off her linguring and started jacking off Shawn, so then he hit the timer.

Her hands went up and down up and down. She took her tounge and started licking the top of his dick slightly, then took her hands off and started rubbing his balls then she went up and down with her mouth her slobber dripping down his penis, there was 1 minute left and then Shawn grabbed Alyssa by the hair and slammed her down as far as he could, by now her saliva was dripping heavyer while Shawn gave her deep throat. She was about to gag then he let go there was 10 seconds left and he still didn't cum then while she jacked him off more the beeper went off.

"You failed now lets finish this thing!" Scream Shawn he pushed Alyssa on her back and put his knees on both sides of her head, and started jacking it harder and harder, then he cummed all over Alyssa's face. "Haha bitch you my slave! Now go sleep in that corner, I'm going to the store..."

Woot. Hope the excites you all lol.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:58 AM   #2
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

WTF what a weird story............it scares me this is just wrong

but it is a good story. keep it up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:26 AM   #3
Holly92

Lol weird but good

Likes: orgasm denial, edging, mild pain, humiliation, bladder control, bondage

Dislikes: corner time, lines, genital pain, toothpaste

Limts: Bodily fluids other than cum, public, illegal, most of anal.

Toys: 6 inch vibrator, bullet vibrator, pegs
Holly92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:59 AM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

what happened here.. where is part 3??

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk