Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-02-2021, 10:32 AM   #31
sply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leuler View Post
I just wanted to write the same - DONT DO THIS DARE. The brushes are made for cars and it's VERY painfull do do this dare.
Thanks both. I was not planning to do that at all. Place I live doesn’t have those stations, it’s out of my limits and it’s just doesn’t make sense at all.

Like: Spanking, Mild pain, Humiliation (mild), Degradation (mild), Giving up control, Lines writing, limited online exposure, cornertime
Dislike: Denial, Long/boring tasks, Slightly more extreme of the likes
Limits: Public, Illegal, Anal, Scat, Blood, Scars, Family, Blackmail, Face pics, Heavy pain
Toys: Vibrators, Lovense toys (Ferri), nipple clamps (connected with ring gag), hairbrush, household items
sply is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:56 AM   #32
sply

Quick update- thanks for everyone posting/ sending me the punishments/ dares. Work has been keeping me busy, also as I’m not living alone, so some of the tasks (that take more time or noises involved) are still pending... you will hear from me soon...

Just one more week to go! :-)

Like: Spanking, Mild pain, Humiliation (mild), Degradation (mild), Giving up control, Lines writing, limited online exposure, cornertime
Dislike: Denial, Long/boring tasks, Slightly more extreme of the likes
Limits: Public, Illegal, Anal, Scat, Blood, Scars, Family, Blackmail, Face pics, Heavy pain
Toys: Vibrators, Lovense toys (Ferri), nipple clamps (connected with ring gag), hairbrush, household items
sply is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sply for this post:
Old 02-02-2021, 10:59 AM   #33
McMaster

Spread your legs and pm me a picture of your pussy.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 11:27 AM   #34
McMaster

Take a photo of your pussy and use it as wallpaper on your phone until the end of the two weeks.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:32 PM   #35
Avengedsevenfoldluv

I want a few pictures:

1 of you fully frontal naked showing your tits, 1 of you sitting down naked with legs spread showing pussy and tits, 2 more sitting down with your legs spread showing pussy and tits but one with 2 fingers buried deep in your pussy and the other one with your nipple clamps on and the last picture of your ass
Avengedsevenfoldluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 01:07 PM   #36
McMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengedsevenfoldluv View Post
I want a few pictures:

1 of you fully frontal naked showing your tits, 1 of you sitting down naked with legs spread showing pussy and tits, 2 more sitting down with your legs spread showing pussy and tits but one with 2 fingers buried deep in your pussy and the other one with your nipple clamps on and the last picture of your ass
Want these pictures, too.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:06 PM   #37
wowman

You'll have to tell me how you feel about this one, since it will be *semi-public. But go to the grocery store and pick out two different phallic fruits/veggies to fuck yourself with. Buy the largest one you think you can fit in each hole. Purchase a few yellow bananas as well, make sure they aren't too green, as they will be filling your ass later. You should also buy lube if you need it... Actually, you should buy it no matter what. Your purchase should not come out to more than ten items. You may use the self checkout or go to a cashier, it's your decision.

Once you have those items, get into your car and immediately place the *pussy toy between your legs for the drive home. I hope you wear pants because those veggies can get a little dirty, but you may like that. Once home, go immediately to the kitchen, wash all of your toys, and lay them out on towel. You will use fingers and other toys to warm up first, without cumming. When you feel ready, lie on your back with the toy lined up with your pussy, and slowly instead it with one deep stroke. Go as slow as you want, but don't pull out or go backwards for any reason. Lay there and enjoy the fullness. Take your vibrator with the other hand and masturbate to orgasm. You may now remove the vegetable. Repeat the same process with your ass, slowly stretching it out with fingers and other toys. Use more lube than you think you need and insert your anal veggie in the same fashion, slow and steady. Masturbate to orgasm again. Remove the toy. If you are feeling extra horny, take both toys, DP fashion, and fuck yourself to a third orgasm, but this time you must not touch your clit at all. Have fun, and I hope you don't pick ones that are *too big...
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 05:12 AM   #38
redcamel
getDare Addict

Seeing the big demand, once finished to take all the pics requested in these two weeks, put all of them in a zip file (with password) and send them and the password by PM to all the guys that have contributed to this thread, as a nice cadeau.
redcamel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 05:53 PM   #39
wowman

Try this roulette!

https://www.faproulette.co/4581/anal...-body-writing/
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk