Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Old 04-02-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave
Default Shades of Darkness- New story idea

Ok- I will post the story here- if anyone doesn't like it then please say so. Please note it will be a long story when i have finished it.
So here we go with Part 1:

There was no time to do anything, not even scream. It was closing in on her. She had no way of escape. The pitch-black shadow loomed over her. A flash of pure white light lit up the room. The shadow let a bloodcurdling scream and vanished.
With her eyes still stinging from the flash, she looked up to see a boy wearing goggles looking down. "Are you all right?"

Astrea was 16 years old. She was about 5' 9" with a tanned slim figure and shoulder length dark red hair. She had lived in section 4 all her life. Towns and cities were divided into sections with the richer people closer to the center of the city and the poorest people closest to the edge. There were 5 sections in Moonflower city but no-one lived in section 5 anymore. A chemical leak had wiped all of the inhabitants out all apart from the resulting mutants. She was walking to the market to get some breakfast, when she noticed that she had left the little money she had at home. She turned round to try and head back but a market cart had tried to do a 3 point turn in 2 turns and had blocked the street. She spied a passage on the left that would lead to the section's main circle. The passage was quite narrow and dark with it getting darker all the time. She kept walking until she saw a light up ahead and ran towards it.

She was horrified by what she saw. This was section 5. She had to get out of here before the mutants came. She span round frantically but the passage way was gone.

She ran towards the nearest building to hide. She ran in, shut and bolted the door. She sat down on the floor catching her breath. She didn't have time to fully rest as a dark shape was sliding under the door. She scrabbled backwards away from the door, away from the forming shadow. She looked round for a way to escape. There was only the door from which the shadow was coming. It was looming over her. She knew it would kill her. She closed her eyes and waited. A flash made her screw her eyes tightly shut. The light was so bright it hurt her eyes. Slowly she opened her stinging eyes and saw a boy wearing goggles looking at her. "Are you all right?" he asked. She only managed "Yes, but..." before she fainted.

She woke up in a gray walled room, the walls were once originally white but lack of cleaning had soon seen to that. There was screen was a one end of the room with a large comfortable sofa in front of it and a table behind the sofa which had matching bar stools neatly tucked underneath. On her side of the room, there was a series of partitions, with a mattress in each. The partitions had silvery curtains that could be pulled across to hide the occupant within. She looked around, accumulating herself to her new surroundings. She now noticed a set of stairs leading up and a work bench that ran along the west wall perpendicular to the screen. The workbench appeared to have a basic kitchen at the end closest the table and a science lab all the rest of it.

"Oh! So you are still alive." came a voice from the stairs. Astrea spun round to see another teenager about her age, possibly a bit older standing there holding a gun. She was also wearing goggles, Astrea noticed. "Can you talk?" the voice asked. "Oh yeah um..." Astrea mumbled back.

Last edited by Collared_Slave; 04-03-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:17 PM   #2
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Question

im liking this story so far.although i dont know if you can post a non-dare story because i asked myself that question too.

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:21 PM   #3
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM.PM View Post
im liking this story so far.although i dont know if you can post a non-dare story because i asked myself that question too.
None of the mods have done anything so...
Old 04-03-2008, 06:42 AM   #4
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Don't worry about non tod stories on the site

Most storys arn't about tod anyways in fact very few are there mostly all about slave master relationships

And it is a very nice start to a story i am intigued hopefully you will post it on the site as far as i can tell there isn't any rules against tod stories on here

If there was there would be a very small amount of stories on this forum adn i would have to look elcewhere for my daily read
Old 04-03-2008, 10:06 AM   #5
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

There we go- ive posted part 1
Old 06-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #6
the_boy

are you going to right more?

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:01 PM   #7
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

i didnt think anyone really liked it- but yes i can.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:16 PM   #8
jjjj

umm can you finish soon?

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:22 PM   #9
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

no-sorry - im trying to make it a full story
Old 06-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #10
the_boy

a full story would be cool, and yes I like it.

person one: "cake i said, Let them have Cake!!!!!"

person two: The cake is lie. The cake is lie!!!!!
the_boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk