Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-30-2024, 11:34 PM   #106
luzifell
getDare King

hmm sorry if some of those has been asked before..

What was the most sexually arousing and frustrating thing your Owners have done to you? Detailed description would be appreciated

What is more arousing to you? Seeing the man you married fucking your Mistress? Hearing how much she likes it in every detail... or the simple knowledge that you will NEVER cum on his dick?

What was the biggest thing you had inside your ass ever?

Whats the fastest way your owners can take you to the edge of orgasm without taking of the belt?

My orgasms are the property of Leland.

started a thread to keep me denied... please help:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433781

Achievments
Made Leland beg for begging
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 02:46 AM   #107
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

What was the most sexually arousing and frustrating thing your Owners have done to you? Detailed description would be appreciated

I would definitely say "the stroll". It had everything:
the enema to begin with,
being driven around naked in semi-public,
the humiliating aspect of pet-play by walking on the leash in public,
having my ass stretched in semi-public,
walking with my stuffed ass,
and being driven back home naked again, just to have my anal meditation.
The cherry on top would have been if my Owners had let me watch while they had sex. But you can't have everything

What is more arousing to you? Seeing the man you married fucking your Mistress? Hearing how much she likes it in every detail... or the simple knowledge that you will NEVER cum on his dick?

You can cut the "on his dick"-part, my Owners promised I will never cum again. And they are good at keeping promises.
Don't get me wrong, I loved to cum but I wholeheartedly agree with this decision because we all benefit from it, especially me^^
But I would say definitely the first part. Seeing the man that put the collar on my fucking my former BFF is absolutely arousing. The way his hard cock plunges into her pink pussy, her juices glistening in him and the way her breast bounce with every thrust really is a sigh to behold. God, I love them both so much

What was the biggest thing you had inside your ass ever?

Without any doubt my slink. First time I expected to have my tonsils tickled from the wrong end. Also when it comes to the thick part it feels like it moves everything down and then pushing my pelvis apart. That is really something else.

Whats the fastest way your owners can take you to the edge of orgasm without taking of the belt?

I have Smartballs. These inside, plus Master fucking my ass and playing with my nipples really get the party started

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 01-31-2024 at 06:47 AM. Reason: typo
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 01-31-2024, 03:07 AM   #108
Annaxx

Hey,
i am interested.

How was it when you were naked in a semi-public setting? What setting was it? Can you tell us more about it?

Are you regularly walking in public on a leash?
Old 01-31-2024, 03:36 AM   #109
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

How was it when you were naked in a semi-public setting?
What setting was it? Can you tell us more about it?

It was thrilling
It happened on a small forest clearing which is surrounded by blackberry bushes about 50m away from the path.

We have been in that place many times but when we were doing sexual stuff it has always been during the night. So this was the first time we did it during in the afternoon and given how many cars were at the parking lot there were quite a few people in the area. So if I had get to loud or someone was just curious he would have caught us while I was getting my ass stuffed with the slink

You can read about it in my pet-girl-diary - here

Are you regularly walking in public on a leash?

Only with my Owners and in places they decide. But it was always in places where the risk was minimal, like the forest. There I'm always leashed because it's the law and you risk a hefty fine if you let your dog run freely.
But we don't do it in crowded places or openly public because I don't want that strangers give my Owners bewildered looks

But I make sure that my collar is constantly visible, either completely or at least a bit - it's a bright red one and you can't miss it. But I guess / hope that vanilla people will see this as a fashion statement. I guess if a Dom or sub will see and notice I'm sure they will absolutely know why I'm wearing it

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-06-2024, 02:43 AM   #110
subDanni

How does it feel for you to make them cum while you're denied? Does it give you any special feeling, or are you used to it ?

Are there ways they are able to humiliate you in private at home? Or are there situations at home with only your owners that can be humiliating for you?
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 07:58 AM   #111
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Have you made any progress with your anal cone since april 2021?
(If so, you should post an updated photo!)

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 07:12 AM   #112
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

How does it feel for you to make them cum while you're denied? Does it give you any special feeling, or are you used to it ?

I've always prefered to be in the giving instead of being on the receiving end and really enjoy giving the people that I love the most the pleasure that I can't have.
It surely gives me a special feeling seeing them cum and knowing that I was a good pet

Are there ways they are able to humiliate you in private at home? Or are there situations at home with only your owners that can be humiliating for you?

There are plenty. At the moment I'm not allowed to shave my armpits and I absolutely hate the hair there. At every inspektion I have to explain why I'm unshaven and Mistress mock me all the time because of this. Also I'm embarassed when my ass gapes because you can look inside me. My Owners love to insert my glass plug or anal cage that keeps me open

Have you made any progress with your anal cone since april 2021?
(If so, you should post an updated photo!)

I have and also bought a slightly bigger one. It has 10cm / 4in diameter and I think that's the maximum. I don't know the dates anymore, that's why I didn't update the photo.

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-09-2024, 04:19 PM   #113
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

-->How do your arm pits look like?
-->When were they shaved last?
-->When will they be shaved again?
-->do your arm pits affect your body odor?
-->What embarrasses you most with regards to your arm pits?
-->how often do you shave the rest of your body?
-->why can't you shave your arm pits?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 03:27 AM   #114
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

-->How do your arm pits look like?
The colour of the skin isn't very different to the surrounding area. Now with a strip of slightly noticeable black hair.
-->When were they shaved last?
On New Years Eve 2023.
-->When will they be shaved again?
At earliest on January 2nd 2025
-->do your arm pits affect your body odor?
I haven't noticed any difference - thank God.
-->What embarrasses you most with regards to your arm pits?
I just think that it looks unkempt and I feel "dirty" when they are hairy.
-->how often do you shave the rest of your body?
I used to shave my armpits every three to four days.
Thankfully I don't have much hair on my arms and legs, so it's enough if I shave once a week. Except for my cunt of course, that's completely unshaven.
-->why can't you shave your arm pits?
Shaving is one of the human privileges I still have. On January 2nd this year I completely overslept, so I went to my daily inspection unwashed and with stubby armpits, it hasn't been the first time
So my Owners decided that if I want to be a dirty bitch they will make me look like one and revoked my arm pit shaving privilege.
I really don't like hairy arm pits and I know it will get worse during summer. Mistress mocks me for this every occasion

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-10-2024 at 05:56 AM.
Old 03-08-2024, 03:36 PM   #115
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel;bt165513
Congratulations for achieving your ultimate fantasy, how's the feeling after more than one month?

Indeed, while this matches your desires, it also deprives your Master of the pleasure to put his fat dick into your cunt and use it for his pleasure. Have you considered the idea to apply of numbing cream on your cunt and clit to prevent you from feeling pleasure and cumming, as a way to let him use your cunt for his amusement? Turning yourself into a sexual toy devoit of perception, would be a good way to show your gratitude to him for having permanently denied you.
Thank you very much, it's two months already.
I feel fantastic, this is what I've dreamed of for several years and it's even better than I imagined.
Okay, after about ten days I got a bit bratty (as usual) but my Owners helped me through it by edging me without mercy.
In general, now I get a lot of edges (sometimes even more than I can handle) and master can bring me to the brink of orgasm without effort in short time. The record is 35 seconds :o
I'm constantly wet, as requested, and that Master put a set of “Smartballs” in my cunt and secures them with my chastity belt every morning really helps me a lot. Same for the VCH piercing.
About two or three times a day I feel my cunt tense up and it starts to twitch. It happens randomly and I've learned that this indicates an incoming wave of pleasure during which my horniness skyrockets. At home I really enjoy it and often I pull and twist my nipples until it's almost painful (yesterday I pinched myself that it left a bruise) to maximise the effect :o
But when I'm outdoors (like during shopping), all I can do is trying to reach a quiet corner and not make it to obvious. But lately I begin moving my hips, like I was humping the air and that's a bit embarrassing and afterwards my juices ooze through the holes in my belt :o
My Owners really love seeing me in this state, Master once said I was a display of pure lust :)
As said, I feel fantastic - so sexy and unbelievable submissive :)
If I knew it would be this incredible I would have done it years ago and I'm absolutely looking forward to my new orgasm-free live as an edge-slut-bitch :)

Well, it's my Masters order that I'll never feel his cock again and since I still have a tube of the Lidocain-Cream we could do that. In fact, we already thought about it and it wouldn't even violate his wish, because numbed down I wouldn't feel it.
But then he would have to use a condom or he would numb himself too ;) Also the cream has to be applied 20 minutes early, so it's nothing for spontaneous fun.
So he decided that I'm too much effort. Why should he do all that when he can enjoy Mistress' more beautiful, more skilled pussy, without waiting or using rubber. I'm not worth the condom and will happily offer him my mouth and my ass. I'm happy that my Owners offered me the chance to have normal sex but we realised it's not meant for me. So my cunt just got what it deserves and my Owners promised – permanent denial and permanent chastity. I'm an anal-only pet :)

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 03-08-2024, 03:52 PM   #116
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

great to hear you so happy and enthusiastic about this!

Just wondering, as you mentioned being an anal-only slut now. What goes in anally then and how often? Do you derive any pleasure from that entrance?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 03-09-2024, 12:08 AM   #117
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

great to hear you so happy and enthusiastic about this!
Just wondering, as you mentioned being an anal-only slut now.

Thank you. Yes, it's perfect and fit so well to someone like me :)
But I'm not a slut, I'm so much less. Just a pet and nothing more. Calling me a slut is an insult to all real sluts :)

What goes in anally then and how often?

Daily: my tail-plug or if I leave the penthouse my "go shopping"-plug, in the evening my meditation cone to keep me stretched, Masters fingers to grope for the Smartballs in my cunt and edge me this way.

Three to five times a week: the enema-syringe to keep me clean.

Very often: My dog-dildo with the nice knot (my favourite) :)

Often: Masters cock, my 4cm anal-beads, my glass plug to give my Owners a good view inside my ass and humiliate me this way :o

Sometimes: Mistress' strap-on, my metal-cage-plug to keep me nicely gaping and give my Owners an even better view inside my ass and humiliate me even more.

Randomly: My Owners fist, stuff that my Owners think it will be funny if I put it in my ass :)

Do you derive any pleasure from that entrance?

Hell yeah :D
I absolutely love deep "in and out"-movements and vibrations on my anus.
With stimulation to my teats or cunt I can reach an orgasm this way - which is now not wanted anymore of course, but I'm capable of it :)
Without any stimulation to my other erogenous parts of my body it's way harder to reach a certain point. I feel a good increase of arousal but it's not enough to get to the edge. This makes my anus the perfect "fuckhole" for me :)

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Last edited by Pet Ra; 03-09-2024 at 12:46 AM.
Old 03-11-2024, 09:49 AM   #118
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
About two or three times a day I feel my cunt tense up and it starts to twitch. It happens randomly and I've learned that this indicates an incoming wave of pleasure during which my horniness skyrockets. At home I really enjoy it and often I pull and twist my nipples until it's almost painful (yesterday I pinched myself that it left a bruise) to maximise the effect
But when I'm outdoors (like during shopping), all I can do is trying to reach a quiet corner and not make it to obvious. But lately I begin moving my hips, like I was humping the air and that's a bit embarrassing and afterwards my juices ooze through the holes in my belt
My Owners really love seeing me in this state, Master once said I was a display of pure lust
As said, I feel fantastic - so sexy and unbelievable submissive
If I knew it would be this incredible I would have done it years ago and I'm absolutely looking forward to my new orgasm-free live as an edge-slut-bitch
Thanks for the detailed answer. Indeed a pet always horny with almost uncontrollable peaks of excitation is a beautiful toy to play with. I'm sure your Master knows perfectly how to administrate edges and other stimulations to bring and keep you at the top of the excitation, and that you do of your best not to fail in your denial, but an accident could always happen, I'm wondering how you'd you react.

I love your description of the waves of pleasure, their effect and how you manage them, the image of you helplessly swaying your hips because you're prey of an uncontrollable pleasure is simply delicious. How you'd describe such feelings? Like edges? Like ruined orgasms? Like an animal urge to be fucked and satisfied? Something else that I couldn't even imagine?

Quote:
Why should he do all that when he can enjoy Mistress' more beautiful, more skilled pussy, without waiting or using rubber.
Well, I don't know why he should, I'd do it for the simple pleasure to humiliate you: a sentence like "Puddles, prepare your cunt numb, I want to use it for my pleasure." sounds delicious to say. But it's a matter of tastes.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:
Old 03-13-2024, 09:49 AM   #119
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Thanks for the detailed answer. Indeed a pet always horny with almost uncontrollable peaks of excitation is a beautiful toy to play with. I'm sure your Master knows perfectly how to administrate edges and other stimulations to bring and keep you at the top of the excitation, and that you do of your best not to fail in your denial, but an accident could always happen, I'm wondering how you'd you react.

I love your description of the waves of pleasure, their effect and how you manage them, the image of you helplessly swaying your hips because you're prey of an uncontrollable pleasure is simply delicious. How you'd describe such feelings? Like edges? Like ruined orgasms? Like an animal urge to be fucked and satisfied? Something else that I couldn't even imagine?

Well, I don't know why he should, I'd do it for the simple pleasure to humiliate you: a sentence like "Puddles, prepare your cunt numb, I want to use it for my pleasure." sounds delicious to say. But it's a matter of tastes.
You're welcome. Sorry again for the delay :o
I'm trying my best to be the perfect Pet my Owners trained me to be and they both compared me to a fine tuned instrument that they mastered to play :) I can assure you that they make sure I'm not failing my denial but if they bring me dangerously close I'll ask them to stop. Of course I don't want to disappoint my Owners but mostly I don't want to cum anymore. I guess that's something only people that experience long-term-denial can understand. At a certain point the urge to cum just disappears, I can't explain it better, sorry :o
But if it will ever happen the orgasm itself will be already feel like a punishment to me. Of course my Owners will punish me as well and it will be excruciating. It may sound weird but that's what I expect from them in that case. Because if I cum now it's not just a violation of my rules, it will be an ultimate insult to my Owners, like I'm spitting in their faces.

I've tried to explain the waves as good as I could. It's not like edging or having a ruined orgasm. But the animalistic urge get pretty close. Master always says that my cunt does “feed me dick”-twitches. That I have to wear my Smartballs all the time doesn't make it any easier. As I said, it feels like waves and I get all warm and fuzzy in my nether regions. All I can do is to ride these waves, like a surfer :o I public it's embarrassing yet fantastic.

I absolutely love that sentence :)
It would be even better if Master would fuck Mistress instead then. So I have to sit there with my numb cunt and can't even feel the delicious frustration :o

My AMA
My denial diary

My rules

Old 03-13-2024, 04:14 PM   #120
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
I absolutely love that sentence
It would be even better if Master would fuck Mistress instead then. So I have to sit there with my numb cunt and can't even feel the delicious frustration
How silly, you really think that "I want to use it for my pleasure" means that you would be fucked? Maybe, sometimes, something could be inserted, a toy or some other object, just for fun. But the most of the times you would be there, looking them fucking, without even the feeling of your eager orgasmless twitching cunt. You're really fun!
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk