Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What punishment should be chosen? Check post 158 of thread.
Option 1: Re-do dares 34 34.34%
Option 2: More dares 34 34.34%
Option 3: Kitty rule 34 34.34%
Option 4: Dog Rule 14 14.14%
Option 5: Naked rule 35 35.35%
Option 6: Longer punishments 34 34.34%
Option 7: More punishments 34 34.34%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2020, 01:39 PM   #316
DragonGirl

The reduced punishment from last week did take effect as each of us did fuck each of us and siblings of us all ( if they were willing )

Last weeks completed dares

Quote:
The girls must start training the dog to lick their pussies. Thus everyday this week, each of the girls must get the dog to lick their pussy and make them cum. They have 30 minutes from the point of starting to cum from it and if they don’t then they receive a punishment, but must continue for the full week. The girls are allowed to put anything they want on or in their pussy that they think the dog will enjoy, however, they are not allowed to touch themselves in any way, nor hold or force the dog in anyway to stay licking their pussy. Once the girl cums she may stop for the day, if she wishes. If one girl cums everyday from this and none of the others do, then she may reduce one of her punishments. If you have any questions or need adjustments applying then let me know, otherwise enjoy girls.
None of us managed to do it every day, however, we each did manage to do it atleast one day, as it did not say about punishments for not doing it every day, the boys decided to not give us any punishments

Quote:
This is going to be a team competition, Lynn and Sarah vs Heather and Celeste. Firstly Lynn and Heather are going to get tied up, spread eagle, naked on a bed in separate rooms, as far apart as possible, so that they cannot hear each other. For the next two hours Sarah is going to see how many ruined orgasms she can give Heather and Celeste is going to do the same thing to Lynn. Sarah and Celeste can use anything they like to get their girl to cum, vibes, dildos, mouths, fingers, dirty talk, etc, but not other people. Sarah and Celeste each score 1 point for each ruined orgasm they give Heather and Lynn, respectively, but score -10 points if they accidentally give them a full orgasm. Conversely Heather and Lynn each score a point for each ruined orgasm they have. After the two hours, all 4 girls can have a quick break but they are not allowed to mention their current scores to each other. Now it is time for Sarah and Celeste to be tied up, with Heather ruining Celeste’s orgasms and Lynn ruining Sarah’s, for two hours.

Afterwards the two types of scores are added up for each team, i.e. number of ruined orgasms given and number of ruined orgasms had. The team with that gave the least number of ruined orgasms, lose and each girl in that team must take 2 punishments, since it was a team event. The team that had the most ruined orgasms also lose and again each girl in the team must take 2 punishments. Therefore one team could lose twice or each team lose once. In the case of a draw, both teams are losers and all the girls get 2 punishments. If one team wins both by giving over double the amount of ruined orgasms and by having less then half the ruined orgasms, then each of the girls in the team can have a punishment reduced.
Part 1: Heather and Celeste won causing Sarah and Lynne to get 2 punishments, second part was a draw so everyone gets two punishments resulting in 2 punishments for Heather and Celeste while 4 punishments for Sarah and Lynne which in turn results in everyone to get 12 punishments due to everyone getting the same punishments

Quote:
This contest applies to the guys too:
Mix up a hefty amount of the spiciest combination of lube and hot sauce/pepper you can (Ghost peppers or spicier).
Coat the outside of a condom with it and then get fucked. Whoever endures the longest wins. Players can always decided to take 10 minute breaks but each time it halves' their thus-far accumulated time.

The winner get to decide how to distribute the four failure punishments to the others on a one-player-per-punishment bases. This could mean punishing four different people, or it could mean harshly punishing a single person by loading them up with all 4 punishments.
-getting fisted using the spicy lube
-A urethral sounding using the spicy lube
-For an entire month the other players can without warning decide to subject the punished to spicy lube during sexual encounters
-a spicy lube gangbang while bound and gagged

so yes, the cost of failing to endure it is more of the same, but worse. Now comes the fun part: while the contest is going and before the winner is decided, players are allowed to make binding bargains with eachother, including transferring earned time between eachother. So "I'll give you 5 minutes of my time in exchange for not giving me the gangbang punishment if you win" is valid.

Important note: if someone ends up in a situation where they can't fulfill one of their binding bargains, they are immediately dropped from the contest and the contest proceeds as if they weren't ever a participant, with the winner doling out punishments to the other players. The automatically bargain-breaker gets all four punishments
This "dare" would not be fun and would hurt, because of that the boys put it up for a vote if we should or should not do this, after the vote it was decided that the dare will not be done, however, we each did roll a die to decide on punishments for not doing it, the die roll was that both Will and David rolled a dice, the lowest number of the two is what we would go by and then any number equal or above the die rolled results in a punishment for that girl. With this, Heather gets 2, Sarah gets 5, Lynne gets no punishments and Celeste gets 5 so each of us gets 12 punishments

Heather only dares:
Quote:
Get in the back seat of the Uber. Get naked. Start to masterbate. Ask the driver if he likes what he sees. Move to the front seat. Keep playing with yourself. Blow the driver. Fuck the driver on the hood. Girl that gets the driver to cum the fastest is the winner. Two loser can have no limits for a week., Each girl gets a different driver
No uber in my area, only normal taxi's, plus this was also posted when the others did not have to do extra dares yet, so instead of a competition I just did it once, but the driver did not want to fuck me

Quote:
The guys will cost the girls pussy and ass. They have 30 min per hole. The girl that takes it the deepest in each hole is the winner. If you want to win you may have to take it in the cervix, or above there elbow in your ass. Loser have a punishment
I got fisted but as Lynne did not need to do this, it was not a competition so they just fisted me for a short time

Quote:
I want one of the girls to go in the male bathroom them once inside strip naked and give your clothes to your friends. Get them also to write things on you. Once done then go outside and walk around. Make it fun blindfold the naked person and walk them. Then tie them up outside naked still for hour.

(Next part safey and you choose)
Get a different or same girl naked, and tie them to the roof on the car with Ropes to tie arms and legs and fed through the doors.drive around for sometime. Then go for naked walk and fuck one of the boys.

All girls must be barefoot even if they are not the one doing the stuff.
boys fully clothed.
as a treat have dinner on one of the girls
As mentioned before, the being tied on the roof is NOT done, that is not safe at all, also, this was posted when the others did not have to do extra posted dares so only myself did this dare, as my dress code ( and all the other girls dresscode ) is also naked, and well, Will got all our clothes confiscated, we just went outside from our place after eating food from my naked body and writing things on my body and walked around with me being blindfolded and guided with a dog leash, when they tied me up, they took the blindfold off, that was when I was in the men's public washroom and I was tied there for a full hour with multiple guys having used the washroom.

Quote:
all of you have an nice good old naked picnic in a park
season the food with cum
fail is if you get dressed before the picnic is over or before all the food brought is eaten
Only myself, Heather, had to do this due to when it was posted as Lynne did not have to do extra posted dares yet. we did go for a picnic, myself and the other girls were naked due to the punishments but only my food was "seasoned" with cum while the others all had normal food, but it was still a fun time

Punishments to be added:
24 punishments, the same punishment can be chosen more than once to increase it's level

To make it easier for people, here is the link to the google doc for punishments again:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last edited by DragonGirl; 11-16-2020 at 01:50 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to DragonGirl for this post:
Old 11-16-2020, 03:12 PM   #317
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

My punishment suggestions for you girls are:
  • Sleep with one of the boys, changes daily which boy, one day a week one girl sleeps with the dog (C91)
  • Each punishment added is an increase of 3 on said punishments and an increase of 1 on another punishment (E92 4x increase)
  • if there is a reduce punishment, then it gets reduced of all girls but the girls who did not earn the reduce punishment themselves need to fuck everyone and everyone's willing sibling twice in a week time, if they fail to do so, then the punishment will not be reduced for anyone, including the girl who won the reduce (I93)
  • Fucking outside of dare or punishment is chosen by guy on it being oral, anal or vaginal (G94 - 6x increase)
  • When with the group, etc and not being fucked you must spend 5 minutes getting another girls ass ready to be fucked (B95)
  • 2 times a month, you have to get the dog to cum all over your tits and you can’t wash it off until you go to bed (C96 - 2x increase)
  • Any cum dripping out of your pussy cannot go to waste, you must scope it up and eat it once a week (B97)
  • When with the group, list, sibling, friends, friends of friends, if two of the girls are free, then you need to show off your pussy eating skills for 20 minutes. (E98 4x increase)
  • You must be throat fucked twice a week (C99 2x increase)
  • twice a month must give a sexy dance show to the guys (C101 2x increase)

Hope you enjoy all these extra punishment girls, along with all the dares you do this week.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:14 PM   #318
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

New punishment rule for you, the levels are:

0. Don't have to give handjobs and tell a fantasy.
1. Once per month you must give a guy a handjob and whilst telling him a fantasy of yours that involves him.
2. Twice per month you must give a guy a handjob and whilst telling him a fantasy of yours that involves him.
3. Three times per month you must give a guy a handjob and whilst telling him a fantasy of yours that involves him.
4. Once a week you must give a guy a handjob and whilst telling him a fantasy of yours that involves him.
5. Once a week you must give a guy a handjob and whilst telling him a fantasy of yours that involves him, before finishing him off with a blowjob.
6. Twice a week you must give a guy a handjob and whilst telling him a fantasy of yours that involves him, before finishing him off with a blowjob.
7. Three times a week you must give a guy a handjob and whilst telling him a fantasy of yours that involves him, before finishing him off with a blowjob.
8. Three times a week you must give a guy a handjob and whilst telling him a fantasy of yours that involves him, before finishing him off with a blowjob. You then need to ask him if he would like to help you make that fantasy come true. If he agrees then you need to set it all up.

Hopefully the boys will enjoy the fantasies that you come up with .
The following user says Thank You to BigPhil for this post:
Old 11-18-2020, 04:16 PM   #319
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Dare:

You are all going to be tied up such that all your holes are easily available to be fucked, plus blindfolded and have a headset placed over your ears so you can’t hear anything. The boys will have previously invited over anyone they liked (can be a rolling stream of people if they wish) and can invite more as the party goes on. Anyone attending is free to fuck any of your holes, as many times as they wish, they just need to mark the score card against the hole they fucked. The party will last 4 hours from the moment you are all tied up.

At the end you get punishments:
  • If the girl who got pussy fucked the least plus 10% is less than the girl that got pussy fucked the most then you get 2 punishments.
  • If the girl who got ass fucked the least plus 10% is less than the girl that got ass fucked the most then you get 2 punishments.
  • If the girl who gave the least blowjobs least plus 10% is less than the girl that gave the most then you get 2 punishments.
  • If the girl who got used the least in total (i.e. the sum of all three holes) plus 10% is less than the girl that used the most then you get 2 punishments.
In other words you get punished if one girl doesn't get fucked enough or one girl gets all the fucking.

Note girls, you cannot beg to be used in any particular hole or suggest a guy uses someone else, it must fully be their choice. If David or Will think that you are trying to throw the result in any way and their decision is final, then they can apply 10 punishments in total to you (i.e. the full 8 + 2 for trying to cheat).

Enjoy
Old 11-18-2020, 10:51 PM   #320
DragonGirl

We are making this report early as with exception of the week long dares and the dare that was posted earlier today, we completed all dares and so we will be starting dares that we make ourselves to lower our punishments ( potentially ). One of the week long dares would normally also be for Bethany but due to when we started it she did not have certain punishments, she does not participate in that dare.

Here are the dares we already did:

Quote:
Each month there is recorded for each person the number of persons of the opposite gender with which they've had sex. Come the end of the month whichever F has had sex with the fewest gets caned a dozen by each M. Ditto whichever M had the fewest is caned a dozen by each F. If ties then both/all get caned.
The boys decided to not do this dare as it would take multiple months and be difficult to count plus also this dare would make the boys to also get punishment ( caned ) even thought they don't need to do dares so instead we each decided to just take one punishment each so that is 4 punishments due to shared

Quote:
You are going to see how fast you can make each other cum with only your mouths. Two of you will lay down on a bed with your legs spread wide apart (e.g. Heather and Sarah). The other two girls will then start to eat one of you out (e.g. Lynn eats out Heather and Celeste eats out Sarah). Each of you will be timed to see how long it takes you to make the other girl cum, whilst Will and David will be there to check that you don’t use anything else to make the girl cum. The boys decision is final and a punishment is added if you use anything other than your mouth. Once each of the girls has cum, the times will be noted down, before you switch around so that the two girls that just came will now be doing the eating. After all four of you have cum, take a break before starting again, until all of you have made all three of the other girls cum.

Now add up the time it took each girl to make the other three cum and separately the amount of time it took them to cum from the other three eating them out. Thus each girl should have two times. If it took a girl more than 45 minutes in total to make the other three time then she gets an additional punishment. Plus if it a girl took less than 45 minutes in total to cum three times from the others eating her out then she gets an additional punishment. Hence a girl could end up with two punishments from this dare (plus more if she was deemed to use more than just her mouth to make another girl cum).
The end result of this dare was that Heather took a total of 27 minutes to make the 3 others cum and 41 minutes for the 3 orgasms she received from the others. Sarah was 38 minutes on giving the orgasm and 48 minutes to cum the 3 times, so one punishment for her, Lynne was 36 minutes and giving the orgasms and 26 on receiving, Celeste was 36 on giving and 22 on receiving.

Quote:
All four of you are going to have a ass spanking contest, you can decide between you whether the spanks are going to be done by hand, ruler or something else. The spanking order will be Heather, Sarah, Lynne and Celeste. Thus Heather will lie down first, with the other three drawing lots to determine who will be spanking Heather. Heather will then receive 10 spanks or until she says stop. After Heather’s 10 spanks, Sarah will lie down, with the other 3 drawing lots, etc. This will continue through all the girls, before moving back to Heather. The first girl to say stop, comes in fourth, the next third, etc. If the winning girl can take more spanks than the other 3 put together then she may reduce a punishment. The fourth place girl gets 2 punishments, whilst the third place girls take one punishment, whilst the second place girl must make the winner cum. Enjoy.
We ended up going for 4 rounds before the first person stopped, ( Celeste ), then another 6 rounds before the next person stopped (Lynne), then after Lynne it was myself that stopped it after another 3 rounds so I ended up making Sarah cum and we all get 3 punishments

Quote:
Bethany came up with a dare suggestion to try and remove some punishments, she did also suggest the win/fail conditions but the guys agreed with them if they could choose what happens if we fail, which Bethany agreed with: Each girl goes on all 4s, doggy style and gets fucked by one guy, the guy is chosen by random draw, If the guy cums before the girl, then the girl wins, otherwise the girl loses, if any of the girls lose, then this results in one punishment to be increased to max level, which is chosen by the guys, except if it is Bethany that loses, if Bethany loses, then she gets all the punishments to the same level as the other girls, if more than one girl loses, other than Bethany, then it still is only just one punishment going to max level. The reason for Bethany having it that way is because she did not get to do the other one that was posted that normally she would have had to do but didn't due to kitty rule
To start, Heather got fucked by Patrick ( brother ), Sarah got fucked by Norman ( Brother ), Lynne got fucked by James, Celeste got fucked by Will and Bethany by David ( Brother ). Surprisingly, everyone got fucked by a sibling except for Celeste who has no siblings even though it was a random name draw from a bag. Due to Bethany not having given limitations on what could and could not be done, the guys decided to make it a lot easier for them by first stimulating us so we were close to orgasm and then starting to fuck us, due to that, each of us lost resulting in one punishment being increased to max for us ( the guys chose line 31 in the google doc ) and Bethany getting all the punishments at our current levels of punishments.

Punishments to be added:
9 that get an increase of 3 plus 9 that get chosen by the guys due to one of our current punishment
Bethany now also gets all the punishments we have.
The following 4 users say Thank You to DragonGirl for this post:
Old 11-19-2020, 02:54 PM   #321
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Wow that was certainly some risk there by Bethany, even if it was well thought through by the boys. I hope Bethany enjoys doing all the punishments .

My punishment suggestion for you are (these have each been increased by 3):
  • Must ask any male who visits your house if they want a handjob, blowjob, fuck you, finger you or fist you (G45)
  • 5 times a week when with the group you will be the maid and must fetch anything (within reason) that anybody wants and clean up afterwards. (H49)
  • 3 times a week you must get a guy to cum all over your ass, but you can’t clean it off for an hour or until the guy says you can clean it up ( if guy still around after one hour mark, ask if you can, if he is gone, then you can ), whichever is longer. (D85)
  • Must ask any girl visiting your house if she wants her pussy licked out or if she wants to lick out your pussy or fist you (E88)
  • Sleep with one of the boys or dog, going in rotation on who sleeps where, girl with dog wearing colar and tied, unable to untie (H91)
  • Each punishment added is increasing level to max level on said punishments and an increase of 3 on another punishment (H92)
  • Any cum dripping out of your pussy cannot go to waste, you must scope it up and eat it. 6 times a week. if all your creampies are being eaten out of you, then you must blow a guy for each creampie eaten from your pussy. (G97)
  • Girls must do all house chores, must have vibrator inside twice a week during chores, chores include but are not limited to laundry, dishes, cooking (D100)
  • Three times per month you must give a guy a handjob and whilst telling him a fantasy of yours that involves him. (D102)

I hope you enjoy and I'll try and come up with more dares for you, since you've done all of them now .
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk