Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 05-24-2020, 05:27 PM   #1
sir4sub

Default Skid Mark Dare & Skid Mark Patrol (Kik & Skype)

The next time you go to poop, wipe yourself as usual but leave yourself 1/4 wipe short of absolutely clean

Go about your business for the rest of the day, and you SHOULD if not 100% clean get a slight skid mark in your boxers/undies

Take me a pic of the crotch of the said undies clearly showing the skid mark in the crotch.
You can also go through the dirty laundry and send a pic of any in the laundry that have a natural skid mark in the crotch

Alternatively, if you sometimes get skids naturally you can photo them each time you get one.

The proofs can be shown on kik or skype. On Skype & kik we can do daily skid mark patrols & check your undies for skid marks as you take them off each day. We can also check your used laundry.

Skids should be natural and not forced.

My kik ID is sir4sub
My Skype ID is sir4sub

Put 'Skid Mark Patrol' in your add requests
Send me proof once you have done this dare, and also reply that you are "in" on this thread, then I can rate your obedience and your skid

For my part this is a MALE ONLY DARE (other masters may include females)
sir4sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 01:41 AM   #2
sir4sub

I am sure that there are some naturally skidding subs out there....... add me

One applicant so far
He was a natural skidder - light 'long hard day type' skids visible on 3/7 of his pairs of boxers. He is a white boxer wearer so was clearly visible. A delight to rate
Old 02-07-2023, 10:49 AM   #3
sir4sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir4sub View Post
The next time you go to poop, wipe yourself as usual but leave yourself 1/4 wipe short of absolutely clean

Go about your business for the rest of the day, and you SHOULD if not 100% clean get a slight skid mark in your boxers/undies

Take me a pic of the crotch of the said undies clearly showing the skid mark in the crotch.
You can also go through the dirty laundry and send a pic of any in the laundry that have a natural skid mark in the crotch

Alternatively, if you sometimes get skids naturally you can photo them each time you get one.

The proofs can be shown on kik or skype. On Skype & kik we can do daily skid mark patrols & check your undies for skid marks as you take them off each day. We can also check your used laundry.

My kik ID is sir4sub
My Skype ID is sir4sub

Send me proof once you have done this dare, and also reply that you are "in" on this thread, then I can rate your obedience and your skid

One of my creative but least uptaken dares, very embarrassing, very intimate, very humbling
Old 03-12-2023, 10:54 AM   #4
sir4sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir4sub View Post

My kik ID is sir4sub
My Skype ID is sir4sub

For any light skidders, sir4sub is my skype ID

Advertisements
Kink Talk