Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-01-2024, 06:31 AM   #1
csuju

Default Easter holiday rules, tasks and blowout

It's the Easter break, and that means I've got two weeks of the rest of the family at home with me. No alone time to play, and an increasing need to do something 'naughty'.

Though I could take care of some of that tension myself, I thought it might be a good opportunity to invite suggestions on how I could instead increase my level of frustration, leading to a 'blowout' session or sessions once I again have some time to myself.

In short, I'm looking for rules, tasks, dares or whatever that I can follow and perform with family in the house that would tease and torment me, and then suggestions for how I can fully enjoy my situation when finally alone...

Check my post history first the sorts of things I've done before

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:51 AM   #2
csuju

I've now been denied by Triangle until the 15th for losing at GvB, so that's definitely going to ratchet up the frustration.....

Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.

Old 04-10-2024, 07:29 AM   #3
csuju

Thanks to a decent sale, I've just ordered a chastity cage, app-controlled prostate massager and realistic 6” suction cup dildo, which I should be able to pick up on the first day I have the house to myself again, which coincides with the lifting of my denial period.

With the toys I already have, things like the clothesline (weather permitting) and my new purchases, I'm looking for suggestions for how I can make the most of my regained privacy and end of my denial....

Old 04-14-2024, 11:11 AM   #4
csuju

My toys have been delivered to a nearby small supermarket for me to pick up. I'm not free tomorrow, but I'll be going to get them on Tuesday...

Any ideas on how I can make going and picking up a box full of sex toys from a very public shop more nerve-wracking than it already is?

Advertisements
Kink Talk