Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-29-2016, 01:56 AM   #2521
TylerGirl

Put yourself in a bra- connection wedgie and go for a 30min long walk.

Likes: Nipple Play, Corner Time, Semi public,Self bondage,Edging,Light Pain, Light Bladder control
Limits: insertions,blood, piss and poo, family, animals, public, illegal, pics, Cam,

TylerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 03:38 AM   #2522
iHudson

Collect your cum and go out to some coffee. Find a nice girl drinking coffee and you have to somehow pour your cum in her cup. Take. Picture of her and make put it as a wallpaper for 24 hours.

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:53 AM   #2523
Toilet_Torture

^Not only is this an asshole thing to do, it is also illegal and violates her limit. At any rate Therefore, this one is FOR tylergirl and not for you.

You must go to a restaurant wearing a skirt and no panties. You will order an appetizer, entree and desert. During the appetizer you must edge under the table before eating. Same with the entree. When you get to the desert edge before eating it, and after you finish cum before paying and leaving.
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:55 AM   #2524
imaslaveboy

You must go out without wearing any underwear but have a pair in your pocket. Find a public toilet and leave your underwear in a cubicle. Then you must leave and come back 2 hours later. If they are still there, put them on. If they arent then you must edge in the cubicle and then leave.

I go to the gym and sauna and swimming quite often so something around that would be cool.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:15 AM   #2525
SlaveBB

Next time you go swimming, make sure you where extra loos trunks. When you dive in, try to wiggle out of them. If you succeed, pretend you don't notice, and don't go looking for them before someone tells you. If you fail you have to edge 3 times in the sauna after you are done.

Love: Dares, Orgasm Control, Cum Eating, Cum Play, CEI, Humiliation, panties, BI tasks

Like: Anal, Hidden Public, Oral on Toys

Dislikes: toothpaste, enemas, ice, pain, spanking, wax, piss, messy

Limits: Anything Scat and Everything Else

Rules for 2023:
Must sleep in only women's underwear
I have to eat my cum at least once a week

PM DARES
SlaveBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 09:20 AM   #2526
JJ77Luigi

Go to a neighborhood/complex, wearing a skimpy 2 piece bathing suit underneath your clothes(preferably basketball shorts with a backpack). Find a place to get undressed and throw your clothes into your backpack (or behind a bush), and go for a walk around taking a couple of pictures posing next to we'll lit areas. Bonus points for getting a picture with as many fingers as you can fit in your ass~ pm me with how you did ~

Limits: illegal, pee and poop play, messy, permanent, etc~

Toys: Various anal toys including: Chance Unflared, Nox, buttplugs, anal beads.
Rope, cuffs, etc~

Send me a dare, I'd be glad to oblige and send a picture your way, or upload it to tumblr and show the world~
~ See you around lovelies ~
JJ77Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:08 AM   #2527
TheBigSkip

You must go to a park with a bike/walking trail. Go down the trail until you can't see the beginning or end and walk straight into the woods until you can barely see the trail. Now strip and pile your clothes up on the ground and walk back to the trail. Next you must run for 45 seconds down the trail before walking for a minute into the woods on the opposite side of where you left your clothes. Now you are done, good luck finding your clothes before anyone sees you

Loves: Blackmail, exposure, SPH, cuckolding, forced bi, feet

Likes: bimbofication, hypno, cei, humiliation, worshipping, BBC, body writing, anal, public exposure, disgusting task, degradation, piss

Dislikes: scat, shaving, family, illegal, full public exposure
TheBigSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:12 AM   #2528
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

you must edge while in a drive through and just before you pull up to the window you will orgasm

Let me worship your sweaty feet

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:14 AM   #2529
Toilet_Torture

You must go out wearing normal clothes, and a thong underneath. The band of the thong must remain visible above your pants. Now, go to a public bathroom and take your thong off inside a stall and place it on the toilet seat. Leave and come back 2 hours later. If the thong is there, you can cum by sniffing/sucking it. If not, then you must edge twice and then ruin your orgasm on your shirt.

EDIT: This was intended for the guy above you. If the panties are pissed and scat upon, then you can either follow the dare or treat it as though they were gone.
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:40 AM   #2530
Slaveboy998

go out wearing panties under everyday clothes and go to any outdoor area where you will masturbate and ruin your orgasm, you will cum on the panties, put them in your mouth and walk home saying hello to everyone you see
KIK: Slaveboy9989
Snapchat: Slaveboy9989
Dick Size: 6"

Toys:
Butt Plug
8 pegs
Household items
Slaveboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:35 AM   #2531
fyk
Distinguished Member

Tomorrow you will pass your day commando (no underwears) with a loose pants and no belt. At the begining of the day write "slave" up your pubic area and "ready for dares" on the upstream part of your butt.
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 02:48 PM   #2532
Axis67

At night you will go to a public place, strip, put your underwear over your head to blindfold yourself. Edge once, then take 20 steps with the blindfold on and edge again, take 30 more steps and you can cum.
Limits: Illegal, scat, social suicide, face
Dislikes: Diapers, crossdressing, cum eating, messy
Axis67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 05:21 AM   #2533
SubLindsey

Hide somwwhere public. Get naked and put clothes in sight of people. Stay hidden for 1 hour during that time you must edge yourself 6 times. If you complete all 6 edges retrieve your clothes and go home if not wait another 15 minutes before you can get your clothes. I hope no one takes them

Like: hidden public, exposure, humiliation, pee, messy, flashing, age play

Dislike (but still willing to do): pet play, public open, spanking

Limits: scat, family, face photos/videos, anal, extreme pain, blood, beastiality, pee drinking, illegal, blackmail, social suicide

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82113

Rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84296
SubLindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 05:39 AM   #2534
fyk
Distinguished Member

Go to the mall wearing no underwears. You will have to try several items of clothing (each in a different store if possible) : a short dress, a see-through shirt, a legging, a corset, and a male underwear. Every time you try an item, you may choose between stay in the fitting room or see if it fit in the main mirror oustide the rooms. Each time you go out with an item, you win an orgasm. Each time you stay in the room, you will have to edge. Edges and orgasms could be performed directly or when returning home.
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:19 AM   #2535
Forestslut

Go into a changing room cubical in a shop with a curtain (if you can't find one with a curtain just don't lock the door) then strip and masturbate till cum then get changed again however you must leave your underwear in the changing room and leave no going back to collect it just think who might find it

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Forestslut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hidden, person above, public