Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2023, 09:18 AM   #1
nnails

Default M Freeze

My name is Carolyn I am 35 should length hair 5ft 8 medium boobs. I have landing strip above my pussy and this my story.

Well here I am sat on the bed naked. The time is 6pm Friday night. Wondering if should try this. I was with my friend Laura and she was telling me about this new drug experience she had. M freeze.
So I have little blue tablet which is good for hour. Apparently I have to get naked put my vibrating in and sit back and enjoy the experience for hour. I put the little blue pill tablet in my vodka and orange drink and swill it around. It taken little time to dissolve so I decided I will go and have shower. I am in sure warm water washing my body down and touching my pussy with nervous excitement. Should I do this? I step out the shower. I have quick towel down. Hi I am still a bit wet. I walk back in to the bedroom I rearrange the pillows on the bed near the head board so I can lying almost sitting up. I hope on the bed get comfy. I reach for my vodka and orange. The tablet is now dissolved. It now or never. I swig it all back. And Lye back waiting for my buss but nothing happens. I am still lying back and 5 minute later nothing happens.

Ok I decided it has not worked and get up. O my I can’t move. I am sat on my bed with me legs open hand by the side of me and I can’t move. I can still see and feel. I can see myself in mirror and the vibrator on the bed and then realise. I should have put that in my pussy. I can’t see it but I can’t move. Everything on my skin touch is amplified. A breeze from who knows where blow over me. It make my pussy and boobs tingle. I can feel my self-getting excited but I can’t move. I so want to touch my pussy. O my I am tingling. I can still see in my mirror. I look so hot and sexy .ooo. I Like this. Laura was right this is so good I just wish I had vibrator in. Imaging being stuck with vibrator in and not being able to move. I still can’t move. I am so desperate to touch my pussy.
Suddenly I can move. I reach down and finger my pussy. ahhhh so nice. I spend while a while playing slowly getting myself off. I then lie back and think wow. I lean over. I see the clock says 7.30pm. wow that went quick , wow what a thrill.

I reach over and WhatsApp laura. With the words “wow”. A few second later laura WhatsApp’s back and says you forgot to put vibrator in? I reply saying yes. Another reply. Do you want do to again with me?

Last edited by nnails; 12-25-2023 at 09:43 AM.
nnails is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk