Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-29-2017, 10:26 AM   #1
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Default 4 tin can messy dare

For this dare you will need 4 cans of different foods. The contents of each will have a different destination, the fun part is that you won't know which one is going where until it happens.

If you want to know a little more before signing up this dare involves:

Spoiler:
mess, messy anal, eating, chance to cum

The cans need to come with a ring pull so you won't need a tin opener to get into them and they need to be pretty much identical in size and shape.

My suggestion would be to have at least one food you like, one food you hate, one of dog/cat food and one other random one.

Take the labels off the cans. The rest of the dare I will hide in sections. You can either read them all now or if you don't want to know what's coming next read each section when you get to that point in the dare.

Spoiler:
Take the cans to the bathroom. Mix the cans around so that you don't know which is which.

Can 1:
Spoiler:
Lie on your back either in the tub or on the floor, keeping all the cans within reach. lift your legs above your head and start stretching your asshole out. (you know where this is going). Take a random can and open it and without looking what's inside start to pour the contents into your butt. Once the can is empty you must hold it for the remainder of the dare otherwise you must eat what comes out.

Can 2:
Spoiler:
Take another random can a stand up. With your eyes closed pour the contents over your head and face.

Can 3.
Spoiler:
With your eyes closed pour out the third can on the floor (or in the bath). Get on your knees with your hands behind your back and eat all of it. Make sure to lick the surface clean.

Can 4.
Spoiler:
Pour the last can into your hand and masturbate with it. If you released all the food (or pretty much all of it) from your ass before now then edge 3 times and clean up. No orgasm for you.

If you're still holding most or all of it then edge 3 times. Then get back into the position you were in when you filled your ass and release it onto your face as you cum.

Let me know in the thread what foods you chose and what order they came up in. Don't forget to use spoilers below too.

I did a similar challage recenetly so if anyone whats to know how it went for me let me know.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to elf_ears for this post:
Old 01-29-2017, 01:29 PM   #2
messyamy

I did this dare tonight my 4 cans I picked were a can of beans, custard, dog food and peachs

I was told my my friends as a punishment at the end of the dare I had to toss a coin if I got heads I had to do a bonus dare if I got tails I was free to end the dare.

Can 1

Spoiler:
Can 1 was the peachs it took about 2 mins to push all the peachs in to my ass, after I finished filling it up I was full inside.

Can 2

Spoiler:
Can 2 was the custard after taking a big breath I slowly poured the custard over my head so it ran down my face on the plastic sheet on the floor

Can 3

Spoiler:
Can 3 was the beans (I was relieved after pick that can as it was not the dog food) I eat all the beans off the plastic sheet on the floor.

Can 4

Spoiler:
Can 4 was the dog food I masturbated with the dog food as I had not lost any of the peachs from my ass I got my orgasm

Bonus dare

Spoiler:
I got heads on the coin toss so I had to put my knickers back on and all the dog food and custard had to go down the back of my knickers after that I let the peachs out of my ass in to my knickers, I have to sit in my knickers till bed time that is about 4 hours away

I enjoyed this dare I plan to try it again but this time pick some different cans of stuff

Dislikes - cross dressing, bondage, bugs

Limits - public, photos, webcam, videos, anal, pain, eating/drinking pee, shit, cum
messyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 01:21 PM   #3
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

glad you enjoyed it!
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chance to cum, eating, enema, food, messy