Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-05-2023, 11:12 PM   #1
angelica_kristel

Default Birthday Thread-20f

Hi!

Today is my birthday everyone! I’m officially 20! For my birthday Mistress and Dom want me to have lots of punishments, dares, uses, etc! So anyone who posts in this thread from now until tomorrow at this time can give me their own dare, punishment, number, and wedgie! Each person can do 4 things to me! The person who gives me the hardest/worst one will be rewarded! The reward will be negotiated! I only ask that you follow my limits likes/dislikes for this thread!

Mistress and Dom are starting my birthday with a gangbang from Dom and their three close friends! As part of a PM punishment i’ll be gangbanged until they orgasm 16 times! Mistress will then spend the next two hours giving me wedgies and then spanking me for 20 minutes!

Toys: dildo, vibe, gag, spanking bench (I can be tied to), fuck machine, nipple clamps

There is no limit of how many times you can post, no time limit between posts, etc. As long as you’re in before 24h is up i’ll be completing it!

p.s. the number will be used for additional spankings I receive, squeaky clean wedgie swipes, anything that needs a number

Likes: small spankings, few rules, edging, treated like an object

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Limits: scat, nicknames, videos, only some pictures if I choose to, hard anal.
angelica_kristel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 02:27 AM   #2
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

You should wear your nipple clamps the entire time during your gangbang session. If they fall off, they should be put back on and the person using you can spank you as many times as they wish.

While not being used, you could be gagged, and if possible, tied to the fucking machine with it running!

Perhaps your Dom and mistress should blindfold and tie you to the bench until all of the guests are there and the gangbang is over?
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 05:30 AM   #3
_Edge

Happy birthday

So since your dom and mistress want you to be punished and dared here are some suggestions:
A punishment that could be quite hard to do is just to remain sieht.
Obviously while getting fucked you need to moan that cant be avoided but for the entire day you are not allowed to speak.
Every time you say 1 word your mistress/dom adds 1 spank to the count and at the end of the day you will get tied somewhere and your misstress/dom gets to spank you for every word you said.

Another rule for the day would be that you should be blindfolded so you dont know whats happening today.

Your holes should definately be used all day so every time you are not gangbanged you need to have a plug in your ass and a dildo/vibe in your pussy.

Make sure to write a detailed Reports of your birthday ^^

Loves: edgeing, semi public, wedgies, short term denial, wedgies
dislikes: cum eating, public, long term denial
limits: public, family, blood, piss, poop, messy, face, illegal

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
_Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 09:10 AM   #4
namesfelix

Cruel and challenging and difficult tasks will be rewarded? While I love rewards. So 4 things i can do to you.
Firslty i hope you enjoy being used as a fleshlight
you certainly seem slutty enough. Secondly.
I think anytime a friends or your owners arent using you. You should still be being fucked. By your machine or riding a dildo yourself. (One)
I know you arent allowed to orgasm yourself thats why your going to be fucking your vagina anyway~(with ur dildo or machine) If at any time you edge and need to stop or pull away you fail. Thats once all session. No edging or orgasms allowed from my dare or you fail.(two)
If you manage to never edge or have to stop fucking yourself with the toys for the whole time your playing (and not being used by them of course) then im amazed. Your reward should be getting tied to your bench and anally fucked by the machine until you edge once. If you cant edge then 45 minutes. (3)
If you dooo fail and edge or half to pull away from your toy to avoid orgasm. You should make it up to those nice friends of your dom. If your owners agree i think you should owe each of them an iou for everytime you fail. (Ie if you edged 5 times from my dare. You owe each 5 iou's) now what you owe is up to you all. But my recommendation is each iou should be something like. One orgasm from using you whenever they want to cash it in. Or 1 iou is worth 5 minutes of doing whatever they want with you. Ect. (4)

Thats my suggestion for the most difficult dare i can think of. Please feel free to asl for clarification if anything isnt as clear as i think it it. Enjoy your day!

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:12 PM   #5
angelica_kristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
Cruel and challenging and difficult tasks will be rewarded? While I love rewards. So 4 things i can do to you.
Firslty i hope you enjoy being used as a fleshlight
you certainly seem slutty enough. Secondly.
I think anytime a friends or your owners arent using you. You should still be being fucked. By your machine or riding a dildo yourself. (One)
I know you arent allowed to orgasm yourself thats why your going to be fucking your vagina anyway~(with ur dildo or machine) If at any time you edge and need to stop or pull away you fail. Thats once all session. No edging or orgasms allowed from my dare or you fail.(two)
If you manage to never edge or have to stop fucking yourself with the toys for the whole time your playing (and not being used by them of course) then im amazed. Your reward should be getting tied to your bench and anally fucked by the machine until you edge once. If you cant edge then 45 minutes. (3)
If you dooo fail and edge or half to pull away from your toy to avoid orgasm. You should make it up to those nice friends of your dom. If your owners agree i think you should owe each of them an iou for everytime you fail. (Ie if you edged 5 times from my dare. You owe each 5 iou's) now what you owe is up to you all. But my recommendation is each iou should be something like. One orgasm from using you whenever they want to cash it in. Or 1 iou is worth 5 minutes of doing whatever they want with you. Ect. (4)

Thats my suggestion for the most difficult dare i can think of. Please feel free to asl for clarification if anything isnt as clear as i think it it. Enjoy your day!

Amazingly I managed not to edge or orgasm! I was tied to the bench and fucked anally for 45 minutes! My ass and pussy are so sore! When I was being fucked anally a dildo was in my pussy!

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Old 04-06-2023, 10:14 PM   #6
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica_kristel View Post
Amazingly I managed not to edge or orgasm! I was tied to the bench and fucked anally for 45 minutes! My ass and pussy are so sore! When I was being fucked anally a dildo was in my pussy!
Very interesting! Im surprised too but good job being ao good for everyone!

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:10 PM   #7
angelica_kristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Edge View Post
Happy birthday

So since your dom and mistress want you to be punished and dared here are some suggestions:
A punishment that could be quite hard to do is just to remain sieht.
Obviously while getting fucked you need to moan that cant be avoided but for the entire day you are not allowed to speak.
Every time you say 1 word your mistress/dom adds 1 spank to the count and at the end of the day you will get tied somewhere and your misstress/dom gets to spank you for every word you said.

Another rule for the day would be that you should be blindfolded so you dont know whats happening today.

Your holes should definately be used all day so every time you are not gangbanged you need to have a plug in your ass and a dildo/vibe in your pussy.

Make sure to write a detailed Reports of your birthday ^^

My total spank count from this is 500.

Old 04-06-2023, 07:20 PM   #8
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Copying a dare I gave StealthyKitten:

You'll need some "dice" for this. I used standard sizes, but if you don't have them, you can use https://rolladie.net/.

Also, a pen and paper.

Copy the following table:

1) ass (x_0)
2) ass (x_0)
3) ass (x_0)
4) cunt (x_)
5) cunt (x_)
6) cunt (x_)
7) tits (x_)
8) tits (x_)
9) tits (x_)
10) thighs (x_0)
11) soles (x_)
12) all 5 (x_ per location)

As you are see, there are 12 locations we will spank. Ok, maybe only 5, but with repeats, there are 12. Each location will have a multiplier attached to it. The first thing we are going to do is figure out what those multipliers are. Roll a d4 and use it to fill in the blanks for one of the locations. Then roll again and fill in another blank. Yes, you will be picking what each roll goes with before knowing what the remaining rolls are. Notice that the thighs and ass have a built in x10 multiplier that compounds your roll. So a 3 would become a 30 for those locations.

Next, we will do the same thing with your spanking implements:

1) hairbrush (x_)
2) wooden spoon (x_)
3) belt (x_)
4) ruler (x_)
5) crop (x_)
6) paddle (x_)

Again, role a d4 and assign the result to one of the implements until they all have a multiplier.

Now, to figure out what your spankings are. Copy this table:

1) I will spank ________ (x_) with _______ (x_) a base of _ times, for a total of _
20) I will spank ________ (x_) with _______ (x_) a base of _ times, for a total of _

Alternate between rolling a d12 to pick a location, a d6 to pick an implement, and another d12 to pick a base value. After rolling, you can put the result in any open spot for that type of roll. Again, you decide where to put the result as soon as you roll, and alternate between the types of rolls.

Once you are done rolling, multiply across each line to fill out the total number of spanks per line and complete the table.

Now, with that out of the way, you can get on with the spanking!

You're my guini pig for this one kitten. If it works well, I'll make it a proper dice dare, and see if I can put together something to make the prep stage easier.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:26 PM   #9
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

And a different one I gave to lucy22:

you'll play a game with your Mistress. Below is a list of 6 body parts that you don't get to see. Your roomate will give you a number, and you respond with a body part for them to spank that number of times. The dare is complete once all the below body parts have been hit. If you aren't specific in where you want spanked, she can pick anything that meets your answer. For instance, you could say 'body' and hope they are nice enough to hit something on the list. Or you could say breast, and she might decide to avoid the left one.

Spoiler:
Left ass
Right Breast
Nipple
Left upper thigh
Foot
Arm

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 04-06-2023, 07:10 PM   #10
angelica_kristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
You should wear your nipple clamps the entire time during your gangbang session. If they fall off, they should be put back on and the person using you can spank you as many times as they wish.

While not being used, you could be gagged, and if possible, tied to the fucking machine with it running!

Perhaps your Dom and mistress should blindfold and tie you to the bench until all of the guests are there and the gangbang is over?
I had my gangbang session! it’s not completely finished because 16 orgasms each take time! So this will be utilized over multiple days. Today’s session lasted 6 hours for me! Each person had 3 orgasms. Nipple clamps were placed on my nipples and they fell off one time! The person put them back on and decided to spank me 200 times! That’s a sore bottom! I was tied to the fucking machine and fucked when I wasn’t in use today resulting in 4 hours of the fuck machine!

Old 04-06-2023, 12:12 PM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica_kristel View Post
Hi!

Today is my birthday everyone! I’m officially 20! For my birthday Mistress and Dom want me to have lots of punishments, dares, uses, etc! So anyone who posts in this thread from now until tomorrow at this time can give me their own dare, punishment, number, and wedgie! Each person can do 4 things to me! The person who gives me the hardest/worst one will be rewarded! The reward will be negotiated! I only ask that you follow my limits likes/dislikes for this thread!

Mistress and Dom are starting my birthday with a gangbang from Dom and their three close friends! As part of a PM punishment i’ll be gangbanged until they orgasm 16 times! Mistress will then spend the next two hours giving me wedgies and then spanking me for 20 minutes!

Toys: dildo, vibe, gag, spanking bench (I can be tied to), fuck machine, nipple clamps

There is no limit of how many times you can post, no time limit between posts, etc. As long as you’re in before 24h is up i’ll be completing it!

p.s. the number will be used for additional spankings I receive, squeaky clean wedgie swipes, anything that needs a number
Fot the birthday session you are to be in your birthday suit throughout and the three friends each get to give you 20 strokes on the bare with whatever they like while you're secured to the spanking bench.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 04-06-2023 at 12:16 PM.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 02:30 PM   #12
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

For the duration of this dare, you are to either have a dildo in your mouth, or be crying like a baby. You may not touch the dildo with your hands. If the dildo ever hits the floor, Mistress will coat it with soap before putting it back in your mouth. If Mistress feels you are not crying sufficiently when it is missing, she will put some hot sauce in your mouth until you start. I suggest she remove it from your mouth herself every now and then, but that is up to her.

With that out of the way, you are to allow Mistress to strip you; fill a bath with a few inches of water and bath you; examine you; and dress you. Once you are clean, dressed, and Mistress is satisfied you are done.

During this, you are not to interfere with her in any way. This includes "helping". You are to stay passive and allow her to do all the work. If you interfere while she strips you, she is to spank you, redress you, and start over.

If you interfere while she bathes you, she is to take you out of the bath and spank you. She may then either resume the bath, or do something to make you messy before resuming the bath.

If you interfere while she is re-dressing you, she is to spank you again, and put away all your remaining clothing and leave you stuck with what she managed to get on until then. You will also keep the dildo until she removes it for your.

PM Dares

Toys:
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 04-06-2023, 02:33 PM   #13
lucy22
Distinguished Member

i think you should have a minty fresh spanking wedgie!

which means you should grab your tightest thong and a nice big glob of toothpaste and follow my ULTRA CLEAN pm dare! (use no less than half a tube of toothpaste!)

then after your squeaky cleans put some more toothpaste on and give yourself a shoulder wedgie. while in the wedgie your mistress will spank your ass and pussy 50 times each. at the end of the spanking she will put her desired amount of toothpaste on you and then place you on display for everyone to see. you may only get toothpaste removed by getting put on the fucking machine and getting anally fucked for 2 minutes for each year you are

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:14 PM   #14
angelica_kristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy22 View Post
i think you should have a minty fresh spanking wedgie!

which means you should grab your tightest thong and a nice big glob of toothpaste and follow my ULTRA CLEAN pm dare! (use no less than half a tube of toothpaste!)

then after your squeaky cleans put some more toothpaste on and give yourself a shoulder wedgie. while in the wedgie your mistress will spank your ass and pussy 50 times each. at the end of the spanking she will put her desired amount of toothpaste on you and then place you on display for everyone to see. you may only get toothpaste removed by getting put on the fucking machine and getting anally fucked for 2 minutes for each year you are

I will complete this now and then I will do the bathing one above it! Last chance to add more!

Old 04-06-2023, 07:13 PM   #15
angelica_kristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Fot the birthday session you are to be in your birthday suit throughout and the three friends each get to give you 20 strokes on the bare with whatever they like while you're secured to the spanking bench.
First 20 was with hand, second with belt, third with cane!! OUCH

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass punishment, humiliation, pussy punish, spanking, wedgie girl