Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-14-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
Coyote
getDare Addict

Default Full Body Wax(NON-Fiction)

a while back i had promised to write about my full body waxing experience but i had forgotten. My hair had grown back since then so i got it done again as punishment and so the story would be more accurate. The following story is as accurate as possible except for my name. I had it done this morning so it should come out good.

I woke up at 8:30 today. The Waxing House opened at 10:00 so i had a little over an hour to kill before i had to leave. i took a shower, watched a little bit of "the girls next door" and before i knew it it was 10:40 and i climbed into my chevy impala. i arrived at 5 of 10:00 and waited in my car until i saw 3 young women arrive within seconds of eachother walk up to the door and unlock it and proceed in. I went in and approached the counter but nobody was their. I didn't care, the store just opened and they were probably setting up. i just rand the bell and sat down.

in a few minutes one of the less attractive women came out(4-10 on a hot scale). "what would you like" she said

i wasn't too embarrassed as i had done this once before."i um would like a uh full body wax."

She smiled "excuse me? are you joking,"

"No ma'am i would like 1 full body waxing."

"well, if that is what you like that will cost you 250 dollars." I handed her my credit card and she swiped it. She began walking back but i chimed a slightly perverted comment " will you wax everything(i emphasized the word everything)"?

"Yes, if that is what you want" she walked to the back of the store and after a minute or so an attractive young woman who looked 21-22 came out and looked at me. "you want the full body waxing . . . correct"

" Yes Ma'am"

"Follow me" she turned around and took a left toward what i assumed was the waxing room. (oh ya she was about 8.5 on the hotness scale)

My assumption was correct. we both entered the waxing room. She told me to strip down which i did. she looked back from washing her hands. "You can take take your boxers off....you wanted a full wax correct?"

"Yes ma'am." (O. i forgot to tell you what she was wearing. She wore a mid thigh jean minskirt which a red thong petruding slightly from the topwhen she bent over. and a white button up shirt. I could make out the outline of her bra which was CC i assumed).

I climbed up on the waxing table face down. i felt the hot wax being poured over my back.

"ready sweetie"

"Yes"

RRRRRRIIIIIIIPPPPP

"OW" i said

she repeated the process until my back,legs,ass,and arms were hairless.

"finished your back, time for your front."

I hadn't been nervous the whole time except for this moment. my penis was fully erect and i rolled over.

"Hmmmm" said the girl she giggles slightly.

"where would you like me start"
"ummm chest... lets work out way down."

"Sure" Wax was poured across my chest. She started conversation whenever she could. I found out her name was Ally,that she was single,and her breasts were D.(don's ask).

she was finished with my arms and chest. I could tell she was looking at my penis. "are you sure you want this"

i thought about saying 'i'm done' but i said"yes"

hot(but not too hot) wax was poured over my erect penis and it felt fantastic... until, she ripped it out. (the hair, not my penis).

she worked her way down to my legs and then my feet and after that it was pretty much over. i got her phone number and left. but on my way out i saw the other girl who worked their and thought DAMN she made the girl who waxed me look like the receptionist(4/10 girl)

so there is my waxing story
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
Smile
Account Banned

nice one lol. did you/ are you gonna call her?

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
Coyote
getDare Addict

Date on saturdAy with her
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA

Old 01-15-2009, 01:45 AM   #4
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Didn't she find it off-putting or strange that you, as a straight male, wanted a full body wax? What did you tell her?

Oh, and this may be a little private, but a few threads ago I'm sure you had a girlfriend. I hope you're not two-timing :-P (and sorry if there was a bad break up)
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
simple
getDare Sweetheart

hmm... I dont mean to be the bad guy here but I think this is in the wrong thread.

dislikes: pee, and penis play
limits: the usual (illegal, poo etc.) and public

simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #6
Coyote
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoeweddgie View Post
hmm... I dont mean to be the bad guy here but I think this is in the wrong thread.
why do you think it is in the wrond thread?

and my bitch. i am not 2 timing i broke up. and i didn;t give all the details about it because it would be boring.
24/M/USA

Old 01-15-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

Far as I can gather this is best suited to the stories section moved
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #8
Coyote
getDare Addict

i thought i did put it in the stories section.

Where did i post it then HMMMMMM
24/M/USA

Advertisements
Kink Talk