Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
hellodarkness

Default Claudia

Claudia had a huge crush on Jon. She fantasized about him as she laid in her bed. She thought about his arms being wrapped around her, his breath on her neck. Claudia let her hand move underneath her soft t-shirt and touched her hard, pink nipple that dotted her small breast. She closed her eyes and slid her cotton knit panties down and her fingers found the wetness forming at the mouth of her vagina. She dipped her finger in and let the fluid swell out of her waning hole. Claudia imagined holding the back of Jon's head, grabbing his hair as he licked her pussy and drinking deeply of her sex. She took her thick, silky cum and moved her finger to her clit. She imagined him whispering in her ear "I love you". She came. Waves of pleasure shocked her entire warm body. Now she laid warm, satisfied, but empty. This was an almost daily ritual for Claudia.

The problem was that Jon was a lot older than her. In fact she was just about 10 years older than she and he was married. On top of that, he was her youth pastor at her church. All of these factors are probably what made him more appealing to her, other than the fact that he was beautiful to look at. She would flirt with him as much as she could, but it only had reached the point of keeping eye contact with him for an extended about of time, and a quick, light touch of the hand.
She wrote him a note once and handed it to him on her way out the door. "Great message today Jonny!" with little hearts around it. She really wished she had seen the look on his face as he read it. Would he be pleased? Embarrassed? That made her smile. No, he probably didn't even read it. He just put it in his pocket to humor her.

There was one thing that gave her hope. The youth group had thrown her an 18th birthday party. It was not much a surprise, although it was a surprise birthday party. They were a small group, around 30 students and everyone got a surprise party. Towards the end of the festivities Jon smiled and said to her "Now you're finally legal" and laughed. She quickly replied "Yeah, give me a call sometime!" They both laughed it off, but Claudia's heart picked up the pace.

That was about a month ago, but that night she caught him staring at her. She dressed to trap him, to catch his gaze. It worked. Last night she had wore a short, plaid skirt and she caught him looking at that place between her legs. He saw her see him and he gave a little smile, then looked away.

She thought about his cock. How big was it? What did it look like? What did it taste like? She started to masterbate again. Then her cell phone went off...
hellodarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #2
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on i want to know what happeneds next
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Arrow

I don't know what to think about this story. On one hand, it's good. Well written. Originalish plotline. On the other hand, I don't know whether or not this is going to turn into "Oh, someone I like is actually evil, and blackmails me into slavery" kinds of things.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:37 PM   #4
Smile
Account Banned

i was quite enjoying that, but i agree with officelover, although i dont mind blackmail stories because it doesnt give them choice, and sort of makes them an acctual slave, if you know what i mean, not an optional one. i am however starting to get bored of them and think that this story has much better potential if it doesnt turn out that he black mails her, you may already have the story thought out ect, but if you dont i would go for a friendly game of truth or dare, or not i dunno its your story im not gonna tell you what to do

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk