Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-02-2009, 08:16 AM   #1
ghostbom

Default 2 darin dudes, 1 night

This is yet to happen () but all the historic recounts are right.

It was a Wensday night, Matts(me) dad was off in dreamland upstairs while Matt and Robert were watching a movie. They were both very daring but it had been a year since they had spoken and had a (daring) sleepover at Kyles. As the credits were finally coming up Robert says to Matt "Hey, u still awake?" and Matt replied "yea, why?"
Robert then replied "i wanna play a game of TorD"
Matt said "Sweet sounds like fun, but you 1st"
Robert choose dare and Matt asked "How many docks have you seen?"
Robert had seen Matts, Kyles, His dads, his little brothers, Shaun's and his own (duh). Next was another truth. It was 'Have you ever measured your penis?' and to Rob's surprise, Matt hadn't.

After another truth which was 'How long is/do u think your dick is' a dare was out. It turned out to be 'Strip your shirt off' which revealed a beautiful chest with the slightest hint of Abs. Then Robert picked dare. It was the same on but this time a skinny (ALMOST bony) chest with some nice Abs. The next one was just a truth. It was 'Have you ever thought about me, sexualy, since the 3 way sleepover?' the answer was yes.

Ine the next round Rob took another dare. It was to strip down to his underwear. He did and revealed a purple/pink coulored pair of underwear that were 'tenting'. Another dare for Matt which was to do the same only Rob got to take them off.

The next round was a truth and a dare. The truth(for Rob) was 'Do u like my dick?' and the answer was yes. The dare was to strip Rob down to nothing with his teeth. As Matt got closer and closer to Rob he could smell him, a beautiful smell that made Matt just wanna go crazy. He slowly got closer and closer. Then he had the brim of the underwear in his mouth. He started to pull down and then, out popped Robs dick, straight onto Matts face. Matt kept pulling the underwear down to roberts feet.

There Rob stood, butt naked infront of another attractive 15 year old.

.......... plz comment.

Dislikes: scat,pee,permanent,public,loud,extream pain,xdressing

Dont care: anything not mentioned
ghostbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #2
dare master_cam

Send a message via MSN to dare master_cam
Default keep going

keep going, i love it!!!

My limits are public, family and friends, messy, food (nothing i will have to wash off after doing), pain, permanent, anal (anythinbg to do with ma ass.

i will only do dares on a webcam, but only if you do something on webcam aswell.

i dont care if u a boy, or a girl, aslong as u are 16 or under u can do webcam with me. (although i prefere boys)
dare master_cam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk