Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-26-2008, 08:51 PM   #1
kenshi46

Post Felt Daring [Non-Fiction]

Hey guys, earlier today I was feeling extremely horny so I found myself in a rather ''vunerable'' situation. I hope you'll enjoy!

There I was, surfing the internet, slowly stroking my cock, I felt like I was on the verge of climax, when suddenly I hear the door open. Quickly I button my pants and get off the ''inappropriate'' website.

My brother walks in the office. He sits down and stairs playing computer beside me. No way I would be finishing the job here.

So I go into my basement, surrounded by the office that now had its door closed, my sister's room that also had its door closed with her inside and the garage that contained my mother and my father.

I couldn't take it anymore, I felt so horny. So I did it. I lifted my shirt. A shiver went down my spine. My heart was racing. I went to reach for my pants, I hesitated. I lowered them.

Here I was, in the heart of my house, only in boxers. I reached for the waistband and lowered it.

I was now extremely free, no more clothes wrapping my body. Though it felt great, I was extremely nervous knowing that at any moment, any member of my family could see me.

I started stroking my cock. Another shiver. My heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest. For a moment I think it will.

I feel like I'm approaching climax when suddenly I hear my sister get up in her room. I run behind my sofa.

My sister sits on my sofa and talks on the phone with her boyfriend for what seems like forever. I try to get dressed behind but I realize I left my clothes hidden in a closet, a closet infront of the sofa.

At this point I'm so horny, I can't think straight. I reach for my cock and finish the job I had so longly waited for that day.

My sister gets up and goes back to her room. I run to get my clothes.

THE END

Please feel free to leave CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I really appreciate it when you do. By the way, I do this kind of thing quite often so if I get enough comments I might write a few more.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:43 PM   #2
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on i want to know what will happen
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:09 PM   #3
Psychoclaw

Haha, I hate it when this happens. There was one night where I was so, erm, excited where before I knew what I was doing, I was running down my street naked, looking for a soft lawn to pleasure myself on. Fortunately it was nighttime and there were lots of bushes to hide behind so none of the passing cars could see me...

Anyway, excellent story! I enjoyed it!
Psychoclaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk