Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #31
hotnpimpin

hey interesting I got to say that your stories are unbelievable detailed. Its the best story I have read. Its like it actually happened to you the way you write that how good it is. You should write a book or even take theses stories and publish them and sell them. If you did I would probably the first to buy them
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:48 AM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 15 - Spring Break I - MONDAY I [Sarah]

As Sherlock Holmes himself would say, the game is afoot.

It is noon, on the Monday of Spring Break, and I'm the first one on the scene. Mind you, I've been here since ten in the morning, getting ready for the day's activities.

Things are a little bit better now than they were a few days back. I've had sex with Jim - many times over the weekend in fact. It was great. It was also necessary. Last Friday, after my breakdown at Tom's house and my discussion with Brad and Tom, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I went to Jim's, we had sex, talked, had more sex, slept, woke up, had sex in the shower, ate some breakfast, got back to bed and had more sex. We spent Saturday afternoon shopping for swimwear for spring break; I had Jim eat me up in the changing room; I did the same for him a few stores later. It was nice to just let go. After that, we didn't have sex until the next morning; Jim was completely drained, in more ways than one.

Jim is supposed to meet me soon for lunch and he's running late. I know Tom is training with Jimmy this morning, trying to convince him to come to the beach. Jennifer won't make it until tomorrow, but at least she'll be there. She told Thomas that much. She's aware both Jim and I will be there so it's not an ambush either.

The first ones to arrive are Brad and Brigitte. She's a blonde. Why isn't that a surprise? She looks a little bit like me, if I wore more makeup and kept in touch with my fashion side. She's in high heels, wearing a blue mini-skirt, almost obscene, and a buttoned camisole that is almost see-through, so I see her bikini top. She is gorgeous in her own way, but definitely not my style. Brad is following along. He looks like a puppy, which is probably what he is to some extent. He's clean shaven, still no hair on his face anywhere; he wears a fashion collar, but I know what it's really supposed to represent.

We say hi and then Brigitte steps back and examines me. I feel her gaze undressing me - I may let her do it fully at another time, if she'll let me. Her perky breasts are inviting, I'd like to lick them. I hope she later invites me to do so. It would be a nice treat for her doggy - I mean Brad.

"Well... now I get it."

She smiles at Brad.

"She's definitely a looker. Will you look at the size of those?"

She's pointing at my breasts and I'm slightly embarrassed.

"You like big breasts, Brad?
"I like yours..."

He's so well-trained. She's keeping him on an invisible leash.

"So this is the girl who stole you from me last time?
"I'm very pleased to meet you, Brigitte. Brad has told me about you.
"Really... what did he say?
"That he's desperate to get you back.
"Desperate... hey, Brad?"

Brad looks away, almost shy. I've never seen him under this light. It's mildly stimulating. I spot Jim from the corner of my eye. I move to intercept him and kiss him passionately.

"I've missed you."

He smiles back. He's feeling a lot better too. The sex must have helped. That and the fact that he's finished his corrections and will be able to profit from the week. We move back to Brigitte and Brad.

"This is Jim. My boyfriend.
"Very nice to meet you... Brad, say hi to the man who's fucking your ex."

Her bluntness takes both me and Jim aback, but it does not seem to faze Brad, who extends a hand.

"It's nice to meet you.
"Same here, I suppose.
"We should let the boys get acquainted. Sarah, I'd like to speak to you in private.
"Sure. Jim, can you get us a table... for six?
"Of course. Coming, Brad?
"Whatever."

Brad and Jim go to the Sea-Side, while Brigitte grabs my arm and pulls me away. She is very strong for her frame.

"Sarah, I'll be blunt here.
"You seem to be direct.
"I have nothing against you, I know the real problem is Brad.
"Problem?
"He means well, but he's never had any... supervision.
"Don't I know it?
"I want to break him... break him out of his habits. And he wants to be molded, to be made better. I'm going to need your help.
"I'll be glad to help, but...
"I know. You have a boyfriend and...
"It's more complex than that, but I don't want to go into detail.
"Fine. I'm not going to ask you to fuck Brad anyway. His orders for the week... you are aware he is my slave?
"I am.
"Okay, his orders are to worship you as much as me. So if you ask him to do something, he'll do it, regardless of what it is.
"What are his limits?
"He's not to have any orgasm if I, or you for the week, don't allow it. He's not allowed to remove his collar. He's allowed to only kiss my feet; you can allow him to kiss you anywhere you like.
"Okay... what about the beach?
"As long as he behaves, we let him be. I keep tabs and warn him if he misbehaves. I punish him at night.
"What do you call misbehaving?
"Looking at other girls... touching people inappropriately, being unkind or insensitive, making bad jokes...
"He must get punished often!
"Not as often as in the beginning. He's learning.
"Anything else I should know?
"Would you, or your boyfriend, be comfortable if he gave you massages?
"Not massages no... But I don't think Jim would like it if it became too sexual.
"All right, we'll keep that in check."

Brigitte smiles at me.

"God you're pretty. I'd love to make out with you."

I'm a bit taken aback but I smile. She continues.

"I love your breasts too. Mine are too small.
"They look fine to me.
"Maybe we can compare later?
"I'd like that... a lot."

She bites her upper lip. I'm getting all excited. I have to remember that I'm with Jim, and that I need to hold back a little. Not holding back is what got me into trouble in the first place. But Brigitte is biting her upper lip. This is going to be an interesting week.

When we return to the Sea-Side, Thomas and Jimmy have made it. I've met Jimmy before, and even saw him fight once. He recognizes me in an instant.

"Hey, gorgeous... ya lookin' fine.
"Thanks, Jimmy. You met my boyfriend?
"Yup... a have!"

He laughs. Jim recalls the incident in the park.

"Figures.
"What?" Jimmy asks.
"Nothing. It's nice to meet you when you're not trying to pick a fight with me.
"Who says a'm not?"

Thomas calls Jimmy to order. Everyone sits beside their partner (or potential, in the case of Tom). Presentations are made for those who don't know each other. Jimmy takes up the conversation.

"So... wacha all wanna do lata'?"

I answer.

"Hit the beach. Maybe play some volleyball.
"I likes when girls run around playin' volley...
"We all do, says Jim."

Jimmy cracks up a few other comments of an almost sexual nature before the waiter comes over. We order from the Seafood buffet. The boys get up and go get some food; Jim is getting some for me and Brad is getting some for Brigitte. She leans towards me.

"Your Jim has a nice ass. Damn!
"You noticed.
"What's not to notice? Are you two into swapping?
"No. We're not."

I'd like to say yes, but I decide to be honest and defuse any proposals from Brigitte. Given what's going on with Jennifer, why tempt fate?

"A shame.
"You'd be willing to let Brad go with someone else?
"Only if I was involved somewhat, honey. You wouldn't let Jim do it?
"It's... complex, as I said.
"Ah... he wouldn't let himself."

Brigitte seems very observant. I'm glad Jim is not there for this bit of conversation, but of course, it's intentional on Brigitte's part.

"He's fine with games in general... but there are things he won't do.
"I understand completely. I used to hold back a lot, until I met this girl who took me under her wing and opened me up... in more ways than one.
"Are you into girls too?
"No. I'm into bondage..."

By that time, the boys are returning so we interrupt our 'girly' chat. If only the boys knew what we talked about. The food is delicious and everyone is hungry so there's very little chat. Jimmy drops a quip every now and then, then gets up to fetch himself another plate.

I look at Tom. He knows we have to tread lightly. So far, Jimmy has dropped very few hints as to a possible attraction to Tom, or to men in general. I've talked about it to Jim and he's supposed to investigate, for Tom's sake. I think Jim enjoys getting back at Jimmy for that incident in the park. When I get up to go to the bathroom, Brigitte follows me. We go about our respective businesses, then meet up when we wash our hands. She's staring intently at me.

"What?"

She bites her lower lip.

"I'd like to sex you up right now.
"Brigitte, please..."

I'm as turned on as she probably is, but I don't want anything to happen. Not yet, maybe not ever.

"Don't tell me you're not turned on. I can smell it on you.
"Can you smell my boyfriend, too?"

She moves towards me, almost threatening, very erotic.

"Why don't you let me?"

I let her get close. She sniffs my neck, licking it in one swoop. I shiver. Her hand reaches towards my crotch, but I pull away, leaning against the counter.

"What is this about, Brigitte?"

I try to remain stoic as she cups one of my breasts. Her other hand touches my hips.

"No..."

She leans in and kisses me gently. I push her away, more for the sake of my relationship with Jim than for any other reason.

"Brigitte... talk to me or I won't let you do anything."

She pulls away.

"This is... my way. This is how I do things. Brad has had you. I want you too. I'll have you.
"Maybe. But not now, not here, not yet."

Brigitte appears frustrated. I don't want her to get angry but I do have defuse the situation. I need to take control. I grab her by the collar, pull her in and kiss her passionately, exerting my own control over what is happening. She submits to me: she is a switch, as I suspected. We lock tongues together for a moment, then I push her away.

"Here's how it's going to work, Brigitte. I'll talk to Jim. If he lets me do it, we'll find a way. If not, this kiss will have to do. Understood?
"Yes."

She seems so different now. I could ask her to do anything and she would probably comply. Ideas are racing into my mind but I set them aside.

"Let's go back. No mention of this to anyone. We'll talk tomorrow, once I've had my time with Jim."

She nods. We exit the bathroom after washing our hands. Once we return to the main room, her initial personality returns. I get to wonder as to which one is the real Brigitte, and I realize both are probably personas she wears.

The rest of lunch goes by smoothly and we hit the beach. Clothes go flying; young men in speedos and tight suits are running about the beach; young women clad in bikinis also draw my attention. I love the beach! So much skin. Jim comes and lies beside me.

"What's going on? he asks
"Brigitte came onto me in the bathroom.
"Really? What happened?
"Nothing so far. It's her way of trying to reclaim me for her, since I was with Brad before. She's trying to humiliate Brad.
"Why would she do that? She hates him?
"No. She likes him.
"I don't get it.
"There's nothing to get. It's... the way it is. The way they are. I need to ask you, but I don't need an immediate answer, how far I can go as far as playing with Brigitte is concerned."

Jim pauses to reflect on it for a moment. We've had more time to talk about Jennifer, about the fact that he didn't mind that me and Jennifer had sex as characters during the filming but that the notion of him having sex with Jennifer was too much. Jim is much more lucid about it now than he was before we made up.

"I really don't know.
"Take your time. I won't do anything until I have your approval... you working on Jimmy?
"Barely. He's really... something!
"Yeah.
"He's not very profound.
"I think he hides it well.
"Probably. I sincerely don't know how I'm going to ask him about his relationship with Tom.
"Just ask. Be curious. You're a writer; say you're interested in learning about boxing, about how boxers relate to each other...
"I'm not that good with people."

I lean in and kiss him passionately. I smile.

"You're good with me."

He smiles back.

"I'll do what I can.
"I know you will. I love you."

The rest of the afternoon goes by very smoothly. We get invited to play volleyball by other people on the beach; I team with Brigitte, because the guys love seeing girls in bikinis racing around the sand trying to hit the ball. We lose, but it's still a great game.

All the while, I'm trying to focus some of my attention on Thomas and Jimmy. They talk a lot but I don't get anything from their conversation. Hopefully, Jim, who is spending time with them, may be able to gather more.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 15 - Spring Break I - MONDAY II [Sarah]

Dinner rolls around. The sun is starting to wane. Jim invites everyone over to his place. He's already prepared a fondue for us - which is why he was a bit late this morning. We get to his apartment. The table is already set; he takes out the plates of meat and vegetables, sets them on the table and starts the whole thing up. We're all famished from the days' exercise. My mind has been working the entire day on how to initiate a coming together for everyone. I have an idea that I want to try out, something tame for our first game. I'm still not very familiar with Jimmy and Brigitte.

When everyone has finished eating, I hand you pieces of paper and pen.

"Okay... if we're all going to be spending the week together, there are a few things we might want to know about each other. I promise, it's fairly uncomplicated. I'll ask questions... just write the number of the questions and your answer down.
"Fine. But what do we do with the answers after?" inquires Brigitte.
"We'll play with them a little."

No one argues. I look at Jimmy, knowing him less than the others, but he seems to be waiting on me. I start my list. As I go through it, people start writing. I do my own list, of course.

"Question one : do you have any nicknames?"

The list goes on, from questions about their family lives to jobs. As the list progresses, the questions get racier, involving more personal inquiries. I insist that everyone write something every question, even if it is 'I don't know' or 'I don't want to tell'. When I get to questions about sexual preferences and things they've done, I notice some hesitation on Jimmy's part. I wonder if that is a good or bad thing. It takes us about half an hour to complete it.

"All right, everyone keep your paper with you."

Jim provides drinks for everyone as we move to the living room.

"Here's how we're going to work. We have twenty questions, and there's six of us. Jim?"

Jim provides us with dice; a traditional one with six sides and another with twenty sides. It's obvious Jimmy and Brigitte have never seen one.

"Ya can roll, like twenty?
"Yeah."

I retrieve the dice. I set up a chart, with our six names, in alphabetical order: Brad is 1, Brigitte is 2, James is 3, Jimmy is 4, I (Sarah) am 5 and Thomas is 6. When I write down Jim's full name, Jimmy looks at him funny.

"Yer name's James?
"Yes."

For some reason, this makes Jimmy laugh.

"What?
"Nuthin'..."

We let it slide for the moment. I roll the dice.

"Whoever's number comes up must answer the corresponding question. Then they get to roll. If someone gets the same question as before, say they already answered, they can just skip it. Got it?"

The dice have landed on 2 and 16. Brigitte has to tell us if she shaves. She does: her legs and her pussy. We start going around, getting everyone's answers.

Brad gets to tell us he'd like to have sex with me one more time. Thomas, getting to answer the same question, is hesitant when he talks about having sex with Jimmy - they both laugh about it to ease the tension. It's Brad's turn again: he confesses that a girl named Polly was his first crush, though he never acted on it. I pretend to be shocked. Jim tells us he has never done anything illegal.

"Except if you talk about downloading music."

Tom gets to confirm his sexual orientation as gay; Brigitte is somehow surprised. She turns to Jimmy.

"You know this?
"Sure.
"And you're okay with it? You're not...
"Lady, don't go there!"

He laughs it off, but I can see Thomas' uncertainty creeping up.

"Tom's cool. That's all a know."

Jim gets to answer next. He doesn't shave anywhere but his face, he says - and I know it to be true. Brad is asked to tell us about illegal stuff he's done. He seems contrite and apologetic when he talks about his multiple car accidents, since most were his fault.

"I'm just glad I never killed anyone.
"Amen to that! I answer."

I finally get a question. I have to tell them about the first time I had sex. I go all in, leaving no details out about my time with Rick, Mick and Jody. Brigitte is amazed.

"Your first time was an orgy?
"If you can call it that...
"You ate out a girl while a boy was fucking you, and his brother was wanking... that's an orgy in my book.
"Ever been in an orgy?" Thomas asks her.
"I wish!"

She laughs, but I think she is sincere. I'm incredibly turned on - I remember how she came on to me earlier in the day.

Jim then gets to answer the same question as me. He talks about his former girlfriend, Kim, how they fucked after discussing poetry and literature. I visualize them together. Why does it turn me on to see Jim with someone else?

Brigitte is asked about her sexual orientation.

"I am most assuredly bi!
"Which d'ya prefer?
"Boys. I like dicks inside me. But a girl's lick... hmmm..."

I picture myself for a moment licking her shaven pussy. I'm almost experiencing an orgasm from the thought. Jim's going to have some fun later on!

We finally get to a tamer question about where Thomas works. He's of course a personal trainer at the same college as Jim. I'm thinking the game might tone down, but the target is Jimmy and the question is one we've heard before.

"Who in the room would you like to have sex with?"

I feel the suspense building. Thomas is on edge; Jimmy is thinking.

"Only one person? Cause a'd fuck y'all..."

It relieves tension but he's not getting out of that one.

"In what order then? Who'd go first?
"Ya, baby doll... a'd ram you up good.
"Then?
"Then Brigitte... she's got one fine one...
"And between the boys...?
"Tha's easy... my man Tom here..."

Jimmy pauses, looks at Tom, who looks back at him puzzled.

"I'ready sucked his cock."

Tom is stunned that Jimmy has the audacity to say it in public. I try to pretend like I don't know.

"Really?
"Yuh... and he sucked mine too... thing is, I figure... he likes guys, so he know what ta do. How ta please a guy."

Jimmy is smiling at Tom. I can understand where Tom's confusion can come from. Jimmy's answer is far from satisfactory, but I let it drop.

We get to ask Brad about his nicknames. He's had a few. We used to call him Bradley (his full name but he hates it), Bradling, Braid. He says Brigitte calls him Puppy. Next, I go through the list of the jobs I've had. Brigitte tells us her favorite type of car is the Spyder. I have to agree it's a great car, but Jimmy doesn't like it, though he doesn't say why. I get asked about my first kiss with Claire at the schoolyard. Thomas says his favorite car is the Porsche Boxter; both he and Jimmy start talking about it, saying they met a fighter who owns one and they got to ride in it. They have so much in common; I can only pray Jimmy is at least bi, or able to see the light. James gets asked about his previous jobs: surprisingly, he says he's only had the one he currently holds.

"How did you pay for studies? Brad asks.
"Tuition. I got lucky. Well... I did work for my professor, but it was for bursaries.
"Well, work is work.
"I suppose."

We ask Brigitte how many boyfriends and girlfriends she's had. She looks up on her paper.

"In total, 17."

Even Brad is surprised. Brigitte explains.

"I've been with ten boys and seven girls. First one was a girl, though. I went to a catholic school; we... sort of experimented together. We both got kicked out because of it. I came back next year, she didn't...
"And the rest?"

Jimmy is obviously excited.

"When I finished high school, I was into partying a lot. Over the summer, I had a different partner almost every week. Girl... boy... didn't matter. Good times."

She laughs and we go along.

Jimmy gets the next question, a simple one, his favorite color. He says it's red; he can't really say why. He redirects to Brigitte and we get to know about her piercings. We've already seen the one in her belly button. She has several holes in her ears, and one on the side of the nose. She pulls out her tongue and we notice something there as well. She grins.

We get to hear Jimmy's nicknames.

"Back in th'day, called me Speedy. Coz a'm fast. Nowadays, call me Spick. 'Cept for Tommy here...
"Do you have a nickname for Jimmy, Tom?
"Not really."

I see Thomas staring into Jimmy's eyes. I know what he wants to call him.

Brigitte gets one question I've been aching to hear asked.

"What is your preferred sexual position?"
"That's a tricky one. I have two.
"That's cheating, says Jim.
"Let her finish, I say.
"Well... when I'm on top, I like standing up, braced against the wall... doesn't matter how it's being done by the guy or girl... and when I'm bottom, I'm on all fours, doggy style...
Right, puppy?"

Brad barks.

Jim's turn comes up; he gets asked about who in the room he would have sex with. We ask him to mention someone other than me. He surprises me with his answer, and I have to wonder how sincere he is about it, or if he's just entertaining us.

"Tom."

Thomas is pretty surprised too.

"Well, I figure may not sex... but at least a blowjob. I mean, from what Jimmy told us earlier..."

Now I understand what Jim is doing. I smile. His first answer would of course have been Brigitte, but he's doing what I asked him to do. I love him so!

Jimmy gets a personal question about his parents. He gets sullen and serious about it.

"Yeap... still t'gether... can't see why tho... dad's drunk all the time and mom's a... well... she ain't no good."

We sympathize with him and share some of our own bitter stories about our parents. Tom's resentment from his father comes up, and Jimmy seems to relate to it better than our other examples.

"M'dad thinks 'm a loser for boxin'... says ain't no future."

To keep from getting too depressed, we roll another question. I get to call out my favorite sexual position, and I find I can't decide. I enjoy them all. The others insist, so I think about the last weekends and all I've done with Jim. I look at Brigitte.

"I'd say doggy too... makes me feel... vulnerable a little."

By that time, it's already past 10pm. I realize Brigitte is looking at her watch. I decide to call it a night. Brigitte and Brad are the first to leave; apparently, she's got some work to do on him. I try not to imagine their games. Jimmy and Jim shake hands; Tom leaves with Jimmy because he has the car. We close the door and lock it.

"I'm so horny right now!"

I jump on Jim and drag him to the bedroom; we strip our clothes on the way there. I fall on the bed and he jumps on me, and we start having wild torrid sex right there. It doesn't last very long but it's very fulfilling. I feel Jim releasing into me and it feels so good. I've been aching for this for hours, since I kissed Brigitte in the bathroom stall. Jim collapes into my arms. We lie there for a moment.

"Sorry... that was a bit fast.
"Nah... It was perfect. Oh God... Jim..."

We kiss for a while, then he lies beside me. I lie on top of him, his now limp sex against my own that is still wet.

"I have to ask you something... about Brad and Brigitte.
"Okay...
"How far are you willing to let me go?
"How far?
"Brigitte wants to include me in her play with Brad, kinky stuff.
"Well, I don't mind you kissing her... but no sex. That's about it, I think.
"And what about Brad? Could he touch me?
"I'm not sure... well, some touch sure, but... nothing too open."

I pause to think about my affairs. Jim is staring intently at me. I finally manage to voice my concerns.

"I don't want a repeat of what happened with Jennifer. We need to know what I can do before I do anything."

Jim agrees with me. An idea pops into my head.

"Tomorrow night, we'll invite only Brad and Brigitte over... that will give time for Tom and Jimmy to hang out... maybe work out something. Hopefully.
"Okay. And Brad and Brigitte?
"I know what they're into. Remember... with Jennifer?
"When she had control?
"Yeah.
"I do... it was... special.
"You're a dominant, Jim, that's why you weren't as comfortable. But Brad's a... well, a slave. And Brigitte and me, we're a bit of both. I have a suggestion for you.
"Go ahead.
"We... make them our slaves. Tomorrow night.
"They'll go for it?
"I know they will. Both of them. Brigitte is practically begging me to dominate her. I'd like you to dominate Brad... if you'd like to try?"

I stare at Jim.

"Depends... what would be involved?"

I smile. He's not entirely reluctant to the idea. We have some time to kill until tomorrow. I think I'm going to educate Jim on bondage and servitude. I'm not going to do it as forcefully as Jennifer did.

"How about I get you ready for it?
"How?
"Well, I've had experiences in bondage. What do you say we talk about it... in the shower?
"Sounds like a plan to me."

We get up and go to the shower. There, I'll be able to brief Jim on my plans for tomorrow night. I need communication; that's something we lacked when we tried stuff with Jennifer. There was too much innuendo. Things need to be in the open for Jim to feel safe and in control. I'm still learning from my mistakes, and this time I'm not going to screw this up.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #34
Besh

Woa, that was better than the last stories. I do not know why, but my unease in gone. Still like your writing.
But, as it has to be, I still have some things I want to mention:
Brigitte ans Sarah seemed in the first part rather hostile. At least thats what I would expect if I get introduced to someone that way. How was Sarah able to just ignore this treatment? And Brigitte is the first "not real" person you created. She seems to be fixed on sex and have no other feelings. But probably you have some plan how that could turn out well later on.

And one small formal remark: You qoutation style was somewat distrubring for me. At some places you write
Quote:
"That's cheating, says Jim.
For me it would be much better to read as
Quote:
"That's cheating", says Jim.
Furthermore you nearly alway do not finish your started quotations:
Quote:
"Your first time was an orgy?
"If you can call it that...
"You ate out a girl while a boy was fucking you, and his brother was wanking... that's an orgy in my book.
"I wish!"
Why not do it like this:
Quote:
"Your first time was an orgy?"
"If you can call it that..."
"You ate out a girl while a boy was fucking you, and his brother was wanking... that's an orgy in my book."
"I wish!"
Still, I really like your stories!
Besh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

I've actually just been given a small reprimand from my wonderful proofreader applebooty about my use of punctuation. I'm using the french method, where you only close the punctuation marks at the end of the dialogue, and never in between. I wasn't even aware - until recently - that it was different in english. I will be doing my best to make all my punctuation complete, but english is my second language, so It might take me a few posts to get it right. Bear with me on this.

As for Brigitte, it is true she is more 'fabricated' than my other characters; there is a reason to this, as you hint at in your comment. She has not yet been given her final dimension. I intend to delve into her story more - you may or may not enjoy the development, but I do enjoy your honesty about it.

That is all.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:40 PM   #36
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 16 - Spring Break II - TUESDAY I [Sarah]

On Tuesday morning, Jim wakes me up with two surprises. As I stir into consciousness, I feel his fingers gently rubbing against my sex; he has been playing with me for a while because I'm already extremely wet. I moan lightly, and I feel a finger slide inside me.

"Oohhh..."

I open my eyes, but his hand reaches to my face and shuts them. I try to move my hands but I realize they're above my head, and they won't budge. He's tied them up to the headrest. The suddenness of the situation somehow shocks me, and I jerk about, his finger still inside me.

I hear him soothe me down and his voice is enough for me to stop from panicking. He slides another finger into me. I roll my head back, obviously at his mercy.

"You can open your eyes now."

As the light hits my pupils, I see Jim crouched beside me, his fingers still playing inside my tight hole. How he managed to tie me up and I didn't feel it is beyond me. I'm still enjoying it.

He gets up, pulling out of me, and leans over the bed, retrieving something from under it. I'm shocked to see him retrieve a vibrator. It looks exactly like the one I have at my apartment. Did he go and get it for me? Is it a new one?

"You want this?"

I nod in agreement. He glides it over to my pussy but lets it rest there.

"Beg for it, then."
"Please..."

He smirks at me. What is he playing at?

"Please, Jim."
"No... That's not my name."

I'm puzzled now. For a moment, I don't know what to answer. Suddenly, it hits me.

"Please... master. Put it in me."

He obliges. I almost release instantly when it slides into me. He turns it on at high intensity. It hurts, but I don't really mind at this point. I scream in satisfaction as it makes me come. As the tension lowers, I realize he's leaving it in, turned on.

"Please, master... please..."
"Please what?"
"I want to feel you in me..."
"No."

He's enjoying this and I'm enjoying it too. We've done this type of thing before but never at this level.

"Please... turn it down a notch... please."
"What will you do for it?"
"I'll... do anything."

He smiles. He complies with my request and turns it down a notch.

"Suck my dick!"

It is so unusual to hear Jim talk like this; it turns me on even more. The vibrator is still working my sex as he straddles me, gliding his hard shaft between my breasts. He forces himself into my mouth and starts pumping. I'Ve given him blowjobs before but never has he been the done doing the pumping. He's really getting into this whole master/slave notion. The excitement and novelty of the event is stimulating to an extent I have never experienced with Jim.

"Don't you dare come before me..."

His threatening words are only half sincere, but I'm dying to find out what might happen if I did, so I let it. I let my orgasm overtake me, stopping my sucking motion as I do. He pulls away and lets me scream my heart out a second time. He hurriedly pulls the vibrator out of me, turns it off and slides it into my mouth. So many fantasies are coming alive this morning. I lick my own juices hard.

"That's right... taste it..."

He pushes it in a little too far and I choke. Immediately, he pulls it out, and I find my Jim underneath his tough exterior.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah... no problem... I'm sorry, master... I came before you."

I play apologetic and remorseful, to help him get back into character. He's doing a great job and I don't want him to stop.

"You did... you need to be punished."

He rolls me onto my belly; my hands are tied so they don't cross as he does it. He lifts my behind, putting me on hands and knees and starts slapping my ass hard, not enough to really cause pain but enough for the sound to reverberate in the room. I feel myself getting wet all over. I break out of character for a moment.

"You can hit harder, it doesn't really hurt."

He tries to take my cue and slaps. This time, I feel it. And another. And another. When is he going to stop? I lose count of how many times he slaps me. My cheeks are on fire now, and I'm dripping all over the sheets. I hear a small "Wow" on his part.

"This really turns you on."
"Can't help it, sorry."

He gets behind me and rams into me as hard as he can. I feel his hard presence entering me, swaying back and forth. This is all too much this morning. I hear him panting; he's ready to burst. I'm about to come too. Suddenly, he pulls out of me, and unexpectedly releases on top my back. He's never done this before.

"That's because you came before me..."

I'm frustrated that he didn't shoot into me yet happy that he experienced the allure of the power. He collapses in bed besides me; I move to untie my hands. I could have done so at any time, but it was nice to be at his mercy.

"Wow... Jim, you surprised me this morning."
"I thought you might enjoy it."
"When did you get that toy? Is it mine?"
"No... Bought it a few days ago."
"You're a naughty boy. You weren't shy buying it for me?"
"A little, but I decided I'd do it anyway."
"It was great idea... and a great gift.... can you wipe my back?"

He laughs and proceeds to do so. I look at the time and realize it's already almost eleven AM.

"I've been up for two hours now."
"You let me sleep?"
"You looked so comfortable... I didn't want to wake you at first."
"I'm glad you did."

Jim seems quiet all of a sudden. I try to get him talking, and we play around with words before he actually tells me what's really on his mind.

"I think... I've been unfair."
"Unfair? To whom?"
"To everyone. You, Jenn, myself."
"Is this about Jenn?"
"No... This is about me. I'm scared, Sarah. Scared I might lose you."
"Why?"
"Because I was raised in a good, clean, wholesome family. A mom and a dad, kids, stability... I see you with Jenn, and I always wonder... would she go back to her and leave me?"
"Jim! I'd never do that."
"How can you be sure?"

His question hits me like a semi-trailer. He's right. I can't be sure. I don't think I would, but then again, the future is unwritten, and things can happen.

"My job... my needs as your boyfriend is to answer your needs, as well as mine. That includes sex... but if you can get sex anywhere, anytime... what makes ours special?"
"Jim, I think I know why you're afraid."

I kiss him passionately before continuing.

"You're the one I've chosen. I want to spend my life with you. I know this sounds like a commitment, and it is. From the way I was brought up, I always believed one day I'd meet the man of my dreams. And you're it."
"But how can you say that and have sex with Jennifer?
"Because sex and love... they're two different things. I agree, they get confusing. All the time. And I can't say I don't still love Jennifer. But can you say you don't still love Kim, at all?"

He pauses to consider. Me bringing up his old girlfriend may be the way to make him understand me better.

"Maybe. I haven't seen her in years."
"But if she dropped in, tomorrow, and wanted to rekindle your affair, what would you do?"
"I wouldn't act on it."
"Even if you wanted it badly?"
"No... well, I don't think I'd act on it. Because of you."
"Really? Because of me? You'd hold back because of me?"
"I wouldn't want to hurt you."
"So... it would be my fault if you didn't do anything."
"That's not what I'm saying."
"But that's what you're thinking."

I let my words sink in.

"Jim, think about it. The only reason you're holding back from doing anything with Jenn - or anyone else - is for my sake. But that's not true. You're doing it for your sake."
"If I was doing it for my sake, I might act on it. But you might get hurt."
"But it's still your decision. It always is."

We remain quiet for a moment. The conversation is taking an unexpected turn, but I don't want to let it die out. We need to adress this issue before moving on.

"To me, there's love and there's sex. That's why I can do it."
"I'm not sure it's the same with me."
"Maybe it isn't. But that doesn't mean we're incompatible. You've come a long way in a few shorts months. I've grown too; I'm more mature and more in control. Thanks to you. I'm not saying I want to have sex with other people, because I don't. I'm saying if we don't entertain the possibility, if we take each other for granted, and imagine that the other won't be affected, there will be trouble."
"I don't take you for granted... you keep me on my toes."
"And I apologize for any stress this might cause you."

Jim's next comment takes me by surprise.

"Sometimes, I think we should break up for a while."
"What?"
"Let me finish. You're asking me to be open-minded and to think outside of the box. But I've never done it before I met you. And now, now that we're together, it feels like I can't... experiment. For your sake. Maybe it really is about me, though, come to think of it. I'm the one holding myself back."
"Here's the thing with me, Jim. In all my previous relationships, Jennifer, Brad, the others before them, I've always had an openness about experimenting. Brad enjoyed seeing me with other girls. I swapped partners with Claire and Cassie while I was with Jennifer. I've always done these things. I guess I can understand where you're coming from."
"It feels wrong sometimes, to have these thoughts."
"On that, I have to agree with you. But I've learned that they're just thoughts, and that they're not wrong if you're conscious about them. If everyone's on the up-and-up."
"This is probably going to sound mean, Sarah, but do you think, maybe, your previous relationships didn't work out because of that openness?"

I can sense the anxiety in Jim's voice as he rolls out the question. To be honest, the thought has crossed my mind more than once. But when I look back at those relationships, I realize that it's not likely to be the case, or maybe just once, with my second boyfriend.

"It's not mean. It's a valid question and maybe it influenced things."
"I'm just trying to make sense of it."
"You think that maybe if we weren't together, you might be more open to trying things out with other people?"
"Maybe. I don't really know. I don't want us to be apart. I love you. You make me feel great, alive. But sometimes, questions creep up."

We fall silent for a second time in the conversation. Jim switches topics.

"I've thought about tonight. I think you should be in charge of Brigitte, and I'll handle Brad."
"All right."
"And... if you want to... play with Brigitte, I don't mind."
"Are you sure?"
"No!"

He laughs. I hug him tight.

"I won't do anything either of us might regret, I promise."

He kisses me.

"I'm still trying to understand how I could stand and watch and film you and Jennifer in costume, and why it didn't bother me."
"Maybe because it was fiction."
"Perhaps. It's still a little surreal."
"Think of it like this. It was acting, and that's why I think it was... relatively okay. You were behind the camera and experiencing... the distance."
"The distance?"
"Yeah... you weren't involved, you were just watching. It wasn't me and Jenn, it was our characters. Roleplaying. You're a little voyeur, aren't you?"
"You know I am."
"I think that's why this appealed to you. You weren't involved, so you didn't have to get emotionally involved, you didn't have to ask questions."
"Could be."
"Maybe we can work with that..."
"How?"
"I'm not sure. But let's think about it. We should really get up. We're already late for the beach!"

We hurriedly get up and decide not to take a shower. I put my bikini under my clothes as Jim gathers stuff for lunch. I'm glad we had that chat. It puts things into perspective. I'm not saying I want him to have sex with someone else, but I am thinking that if he did, and if he was honest about it, I'd be fine with it. He hasn't reached the point where he can split sex and love: most people never do. I'm not infallible in that department either. I guess we'll both have to see if we want to work on it.
Old 11-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 16 - Spring Break II - TUESDAY II [Sarah]

When we get to the beach, everyone is there. I'm saddened by the fact that Jennifer has not come. Thomas says she's not feeling well today. I'm wondering how much is because she is still avoiding me, but Thomas says he paid her a visit this morning, and she did seem unwell.

"Maybe she caught a bug posing naked?"

Everyone laughs. Jimmy is stunned.

"Ya mean... ya know a real live nude model? Sweet!"
"You may get to meet her soon."
"Off the hook!"

The day's events are somewhat tamer than what I'm hoping for. We build sand castles, take in the sun, go for a swim. I manage to get Jim into the water up to his neck; he remains in a transe for the entire duration, but it counts for something. I congratulate and reward him with a massage on the beach.

The same girls who came to ask us to play volleyball are there, so we repeat the exercise. Their names are Julie and Sandy. We get to know a little more about them, as they tell us they're best friends, both studying in psychology at college. They want to work with the elderly. They're very athletic and Brigitte and I get beaten twice. I decide to up the ante for the final game; whoever wins gets the losers to do something for them. As I expected, they win. They ask us to massage them and apply sunscreen. Brigitte and I are only too happy to oblige, and the guys are only too eager to watch. I get to work on Julie. She is taller than me, very slim and athletic, with relatively short dark hair; I rub my hands over her full form as I apply the sunscreen. I enjoy it a lot. We get to talking about boys.

"See that guy over there... my boyfriend, Jim."
"The guy with the nice ass."
"Yeah."

I laugh.

"You have someone?"
"Nope."
"How about Sandy?"
"She doesn't have anyone either. Your friend, Brigitte... she's quite something."
"She is, but I don't really know her. She's with Brad."
"The scrawny guy?"
"Yeah..."

I turn her around on her back, and start applying the sunscreen to her shoulders. I stare at her perky breasts, almost invisible now that she is lying on her back.

"You have a great body."
"Thanks!"

I just want to massage her chest, but we're in public and I don't know how she'd take it. Lying on top of her, my sex resting against her naked hip through the cloth of my bikini, I get excited. My nipples harden. She notices.

"You... into girls?"

I'm not entirely sure what to answer. I want to say yes.

"I'm into... beauty."

She becomes shy. I apologize.

"Don't. It's flattering."

I bite my lower lip.

"What are you thinking of?" Julie asks.
"You... me... in the water."
"What about your boyfriend?"
"There's that."

I suddenly realize I'm acting in the exact manner that I'm reproaching to Jim. The notion hits me hard.

"Are you all right?"

Julie is very observant.

"I'm just coming to terms with the fact that I love my boyfriend."
"And that's a bad thing?"
"In itself, no."

I lean in on her, letting my chest rest against hers.

"It does have some... impact."

Julie smiles. She seems to understand my predicament. She kisses me on the cheeks, then hugs me close. I notice the guys are staring.

"We've all had that problem, beautiful. If you change your mind, I'll be here all week."

What is it about me that attracts these people? How is it that everyone wants to fuck me? It's always been like this. The only one who's never actually wanted to do it is Tom, and it's because he's gay. And we've still done quite a lot.

Julie lets me go.

"You should go back to your boyfriend."
"I should."

I kiss her back on her cheek, then straighten myself and head straight for Jim. I grab his hand and pull him away from the group, towards the showers.

"What?"
"Damn!"

He doesn't seem to understand.

"Julie just made a pass at me... damn damn!"

Jim does not seem to understand the implications.

"So?"
"So... damn it, Jim! Have you seen her?"
"Yes, I have."
"She's so damn hot! ugh! Why does this always happen to me?
"What do you mean?"
"Yesterday, it was Brigitte... today it's her. And I'm with you, and I'm horny, and I want to do everything in sight!"

I've probably never had such an obvious reaction in the past.

"I think you're right..."
"About what?"
"About us taking a break..."

For a moment, silence creeps up on me. I feel like I've over-talked. But Jim is surprisingly calm about my comment.

"Sarah... Look at me."

I stare into his eyes. I see the smile hidden there, despite his serious face.

"I love you, you know that."
"I do. And I love you too, but..."
"No buts. You don't need to apologize for feeling the way you do. You need to reason with it. I'd love to give you the freedom to do... whatever you want. I mean it."

He smiles for real.

"There's this song, by Sting... If You Love Somebody, Set Them Free. It's been playing in my head the whole afternoon. Do you want to have sex with her?"
"No... Yes... Not really. It just seems that people only want me when they can't have me."
"You're exaggerating."
"And I guess I am stressed that I can't act on it. Even if I don't want to act on it. It's like... the choice has been removed. That sucks."
"It does. I know. It's like me. I don't want to sleep with Jennifer, but the fact that I have the opportunity and can't act on it... that's what's really bothering me."

I kiss him passionately. My next words are hesitant.

"Maybe... we should take a break?"
"What would that accomplish? Let's say we do... let's say, you go your way, I go mine, we have all the fun we want, then get back together."
"Okay... let's say we do."
"You'll end up having fun on your end, I'll do the same... but what does it really change?"
"I'm not sure."
"Nothing. You can have your fun and still be with me. We can share the things we live. I don't want to be apart from you."
"I don't either."
"We just have to keep talking about these things. Work them separately, not as a whole. What do you want to do about Julie? Do you think she's looking for long term?"
"No... She's not. She knows I'm with you. I told her..."
"Do you want to be with her?"
"Maybe... but, I don't want it to affect our relationship."
"It already does. The question is: what do we do about it?"
"But what if... it was a man? I know you're relatively okay with me being with other girls... but what if it was a man?"
"As I said, Sarah. One situation at a time. Don't make a big ball out of something small."

He kisses me gently. With all I'm putting him through, I'm amazed at his level of control and intelligence. I knew he was unique the first time I laid eyes on him: I just didn't know how much until now.

"There's only one thing, Sarah."
"What? Name it."
"I need to be kept in the loop. Whatever you decide, whatever happens, we need to communicate. It has to be both our decisions."
"Well, I'm not going to decide anything today. I'm going to think about it first."

This is something new for me too. Back in the day, I would have jumped on Julie without hesitation, even when I was involved with someone else. That's why my relationship with Jim is so important to me. He's allowed me to become more mature, he's challenged my own limitations and morality in ways I had never imagined. I actually have to consider things before acting on them, and I think that's an improvement.

We return to the group and sit down to soak in the rays before they vanish for the day. I'm feeling much rested. I notice Julie and Sandy are gone. I'm okay with that. We'll probably get to see them tomorrow. If we don't, I'm fine with that too.

I manage to glance over at Jimmy and Thomas. They are playfully brawling in the sand, performing wrestling moves. I am amazed at Jimmy's speed; Thomas' strength is equally impressive. They look good together. It's obvious Jimmy is not turned away by Thomas' homosexuality, but it's still unclear how Jimmy truly feels. We'll need to get to that eventually, but not today, and certainly not tonight.

My gaze wanders to Brigitte, who is being massaged by Brad. She is relaxing on her chest and he is applying himself to kneading her entire form. I wonder at the nights' events. It's already been decided that we'll go to Brigitte's place after supper; we have reservations at a local fancy Italian restaurant placed by Thomas. It's probably better for what we have planned that Brad and Brigitte be in a comfortable environment.

I lean towards Jim and make him look in their direction.

"Are you sure you can go through with this?"
"I am. You've briefed me enough."
"Have you asked Brad about the things I asked?"
"Yes... he was reluctant to answer at first, but I told the questions came from you. Apparently, he had no choice but to answer."

I smile.

"What did he say?"
"He said she doesn't let him come inside her. Also, that she inserts things into his..."
"Okay, I get it."

Anal penetration is something that Jim still feels uneasy about. We've talked about it, but he still hesitates. He won't take me there, not that I really mind. I know Jennifer is really into it, but for my tastes, it's standard penetration all the way. I've tried anal stimulation and it only does so much to me.

"He sleeps beside her bed, on a small cot, cuddled in ball. She often gags him at night."
"I can't believe Brad is so much into this. When we were together, he could barely participate in our games."
"I guess he found something he likes."
"Good for him."
"Brad also told me that a lot of his 'work' has to do with worshipping her... but I'm not sure I understand what that entails. I mean, I get worshipping a God, but how do you worship a person?"
"Same thing really. Their needs go first, you do as they want, you pay them the proper respect and call them by the appropriate names."
"And what about humiliation?"
"That varies. Spanking works, forcing the individual to perform acts they don't want to perform, creating situations that make them feel uneasy."
"And people enjoy that?"
"They usually enjoy the rush that comes from it. It's all willing, people pretend to resist because it's... it's how it works."

I've already had this conversation with Jim, but having it again makes him feel more secure.

"Are you nervous?"
"Utterly. I'll be fine though. I trained on you this morning."

We kiss. The sun is beginning to fade. My mind wanders to thoughts of Jennifer. I really need to set the record straight with her. My conversation with Jim has really opened my eyes to the need of communication. I'll find a way to force Jennifer to talk to me. Ideas are already forming a line in my mind. I tell them to wait. There are other things that I need to focus on right now.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 11-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #38
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 16 - Spring Break II - TUESDAY III [Sarah]

We get to the restaurant after leaving the beach. The atmosphere is playful. Jimmy apparently has a training session tonight and Thomas is going along to be his sparring partner. In a way, I'm glad Jennifer is not here or we would need to either involve her in the night's activities or send her on her way.

I can sense the anticipation in Brigitte's body and mind. She is ecstatic, though she doesn't tell anyone why. We can't get out of the restaurant fast enough. Jimmy says he might not be able to make it tomorrow, but I try to insist. I promise to make it worth his while if he does drop by. He says he'll hold me to my word as he's looking at Jim. Thomas and Jimmy depart. We take Brigitte's car to her place. She lives in a duplex; I'm amazed that she can afford such a house. Then again, I know very little about her.

As we come in, we drop our coats on the hooks near the entrance. It's a small place; there's a staircase going up and down. Brigitte shows us around, first the top of the stairs with a living room, kitchen and adjacent dining room, and a bathroom with a toilet and a shower.

Bottom of the stairs is a large play room and the bedroom. In the playroom, the walls are lined with shelves and drawers. The floor is carpeted. I notice several hinges on the back wall. The bedroom is unremarkable except for a small cot beside it and a leash hanging from the edge. Both Jim and I know what this is for.

We get back upstairs. Brigitte offers us coffee but I decline, insisting on a glass of water instead. We sit down at her kitchen table.

"It's a really nice place. How can you afford it?"
"I have money stashed away."

I find her answer elusive and somehow out of character. She's usually more forward about these things. I speculate it's because the money comes from somewhere she'd rather not talk about.

"Well, it is lovely. Cozy."
"Thank you. So... what do we do now?"
"First, we talk a little. It's just the four of us, and we all know the type of arrangement you two have with each other. Which is fine. Tonight, though, there are new rules."

I sense Brigitte anticipating my next words.

"Tonight, you both have new masters. Jim will take care of Brad... and I'll handle you, Brigitte."
"Yes, Mistress."

How quickly she falls into character. Brad stares at Jim, unsure of what to think. It's time for my boyfriend to assert himself.

"Just because you have a new master, don't expect me to be lenient, Brad. You're my puppy now!"

It's almost funny hearing Jim say it. He's trying to remain serious but I can tell he finds the whole notion unsettling. I know he'll manage, because he's a good actor and knows his limits. I turn to Jim.

"So... you take downstairs and I'll take upstairs?"
"All right."
"Brigitte, go down stairs, retrieve all your toys and clothes and bring them to the living room. Now!"

Brigitte obeys without a word. Within minutes, she's back in the living room, laying out devices and clothing for me to select. Meanwhile, Brad has followed Jim downstairs. I'll have to check up on them from time to time. I get back to Brigitte who is standing at attention. I motion her to sit on the floor while I peruse her wardrobe. She is definitely into this more than I imagined. She has everything, and then some. She's into things that abhor even me. It's going to be a tough call. I select a black thong, toss it in her face. She has a black corset that exposes her breasts. I pick that one; I also pick a bra with zips so the cups can be removed. All of her shoes are high heels; I select black stiletto heels. I see a small vibrator with a remote control. I toss it to her as well.

"Get undressed!"

I make my voice sound commanding. She strips naked in a flash and stands at attention. She is very beautiful. A question pops into my head.

"How old are you, Brigitte?"
"Twenty, mistress."

Two years my senior.

"I want you to put on everything I've tossed in front of you."

She starts by sliding the thong up, then sliding the vibrator into herself before holding it in place with the thong. She then puts on the corset; I help her tie it up. It moulds her form in a very unique manner. She straps on the bra, then the heels. She's taller than me now.

I retrieve a collar tied to a leash and tell her to get on all fours. I tie the collar to her neck.

"You're my dog now!"

She barks. I hear a bark from downstairs in response.

"You have a friend I believe."

Brigitte lets her tongue fall out.

"We are going to have some fun, tonight, right doggy?"

She barks again, and the other 'dog' replies. I yell.

"Close the door!"

I head the door to downstairs closing.

"If you're a good doggy, we'll let you play with your friends downstairs. But not before."

Brigitte is jumping about in anticipation of the games. I've rarely seen someone get so much into it so fast. I have a thought for Jennifer, who would really be enjoying this. I get back to Brigitte and strut her around the apartment. I have her then play fetch with a small toy bone. She plays the part expertly, to the extent that I start actually treating her like a dog. I take out a pail, pour water into it and get her to lap it up. I see she has dog food - but no dog. I can only imagine what it's for. I take out the package. She yelps happily. I serve the food in another pail and she wolfs it down. She is by far the most intent roleplayer I have ever seen.

I drag her back to the living room and tell her to kneel before me.

"You can speak like a human now. I'm going to ask you a few questions, and I better like the answers."
"Yes mistress. I am yours to command."
"What would you like to do now?"
"Anything you wish, mistress."

I suddenly think of Jim and Brad downstairs. I have to check in on them.

"You will remain here! I will be right back. Do not move!"

She sits quietly as I go down the stairs and knock on the door. Jim comes to open it.

"Yes?"
"Are you all right?
"Sure. Brad's having fun here.
"What do you have him doing?"
"Well, I walked him a bit, then I had him play around with a ball. Right now, he's tied to the wall and I've gagged him; he kept barking."
"Okay, but remember, you can't just leave him there forever. You need to see if he's learnt his lesson."
"I know. I was about to ungag him, see if he continues barking."
"Don't forget, you can ask him what he wants to do as well."
"I've got it."

I kiss Jim fleetingly before going back up the stairs. Brigitte has not budged from her position. I'm amazed at her level of control. I congratulate her. I sense for her gaze that she wants something from me.

"What do you want?"

She barks.

"You can speak in human tongue."
"I wish to worship your legs."
"And what do you wish to do to my legs?"
"Anything my mistress desires."

I smile. I take off my shorts; I have still have my bikini bottom. I was wearing sandals so my feet are also bare. I decide to take off my camisole as well, so I'm standing in my red bikini in her living room. I walk up to her.

"Lick my foot."

She complies. The feeling of her tongue is strange.

"The other one too."

She switches foot. It's mildly stimulating but mostly ticklish. She alternates from one foot to the other, moving slowly up to my ankles. I decide to sit down on the sofa and let her continue.

"Do you enjoy that?" I ask.
"I do, mistress."

Her tongue is very agile. It is becoming very sensual. I see her gaze lift itself up, once in a while. She's staring at my sex. That turns me on more than the rest.

"Would you like to see it, slave?"
"Yes, mistress, nothing would give me greater pleasure."

I'm tempted to say no. Jim is just down the stairs. But having Brigitte see me naked is not really something Jim would object to, not after everything that's happened. I'm also thinking of the possible consequences. Brigitte is overbearing. The only way I've been able to manage her is to have her submit to me completely. I have to remember that she is my rival, to some extent, since she is Brad's new lover. I tend to detach myself from these considerations. Does she really have it in for me because Brad wanted to get back with me? Somehow, I doubt it. I'm having a hard time understanding what's going on through her head.

I decide to have her beg for it.

"Please, mistress..."
"Please what?"
"Let me see your pussy."
"That's a naughty word."
"I'm sorry, mistress."
"You said a dirty word, you need to be punished."
"Yes, mistress. I am sorry."

I tell her to stand up against the wall, legs spread. I grab a plastic strap lying on the sofa, one of the toys she brought up, and I start to whip her on the upper hips and ass.

"What is the word you're not supposed to say?"
"Pussy."

As she repeats it, I slap her again.

"What is the word again?"
"Pussy."

I repeat the exercise a couple more times. Eventually, she refuses to say it. I go to stand immediately behind her, breathing down her neck.

"Say the word again and I'll slap you harder."

I slap her once on her bottom, then turn her around and return her to all fours.

"Do you still want to see it?"
"Yes, mistress. Please, let me see it."

I pull the cloth of the bikini bottom sideways and show her my pink. I see her salivating. It would probably feel very good to have her lick it.

"Do you want to lick it?"

The words escape my mouth before I have time to think about it. I can always take them back.

"Yes."

One lick can't hurt.

"Close your eyes and raise your head. Don't move until I say so."

I place my sex in her face, near her mouth. She doesn't budge. I suddenly ask myself why I am subjecting myself to this. My mind is playing tricks with me. Or is it my hormones?

"Lick once."

I sense her tongue sliding across my hole. It's quite intoxicating. I want her to continue, but my conscience, and the memory of Jim, snaps me out of it.

Unexpected anger fills me. I want to humiliate her. The reasons are not entirely clear, but I want her to suffer a little. I drag her to the bathroom. As I enter, I take off my bikini bottom. This game is taking on a life of its own. I'm considering things which two minutes ago would have been out of question.

I get her head over the bath, facing upwards and kneel over her, my sex near her face.

"You want to eat me?
"Yes mistress.
"All right. You can eat me while I pee."

I can't understand the thoughts that are going through my head. Will she actually do it? I'm glad Jim is elsewhere at the moment. I'm grossing myself out.

Brigitte buries her head in my sex, her tongue lashing out against my hole. It feels wonderful; I almost regret my decision, but I have no time to do anything about it because I start to pee in her face. I'm disgusted by my own behavior, let alone hers, but I can't stop peeing. The liquid flows across her face, and I almost feel an orgasm coming. This is not leaving this room. There is no way I am ever telling this to Jim.

Once the flow trickles down, I order Brigitte to stop. She pulls away without hesitation. I order her to wipe me with toilet paper. She wipes the liquid that has also dripped across my legs. I then tell her to wash herself. My own actions are tormenting me, but Brigitte seems perfectly fine with it. I'm feeling dizzy from the excitement, stimulation and stress. Once Brigitte is clean, we return to the living room where I lie down. I'm not feeling too good about what I just did. Brigitte just remains there, waiting on me.

"Lie down and be quiet now."

She executes my order. I'm not exactly sure how much time passes but I hear Jim's voice coming from downstairs.

"I think my puppy wants a playmate."

I see Brigitte look up and stare at me. She seems oblivious to my own feelings. I gather my wits and head downstairs. I suddenly realize I'm not wearing any underwear. I stop to ponder if I should put it on, and order Brigitte to fetch it for me. It's still in the bathroom. She returns, holding it in her mouth. I put it on. Brigitte follows me downstairs, as best as she can on all fours.

The minute we enter the room, Jim has to hold back on Brad's leash. I've never actually seen Brad in such a humiliating position. He's gagged at the mouth, a leash around his neck, wearing a tight corset and nothing on his lower body. It almost draws me a smile, but I'm still queasy from my experience. I release Brigitte, who crawls over to Brad. She moves about him and goes to sniff his crotch.

Jim looks at me and notices my unease.

"Are you all right?"
"I'm fine."

I don't want to go into detail. I'm feeling enough shame as it is. He might understand; then again, he might not. I don't want to chance it.

Brad is now sniffing Brigitte's ass. They're both on all fours. Jim retrieves a gag and goes towards Brigitte. She backs off. I manage to move about and grab her leash, then hold her still while Jim gags her. From ny new angle, I can see Brad's hard-on. I pull Brigitte's thong off. I've already made up my mind to humiliate both of them, for reasons that are beyond me. Jim, oddly enough, seems more into it than I am.

"I think I know what my puppy wants."

He moves Brad into position, as I hold Brigitte in place. Brad climbs on top of Brigitte and tries to slide into her. Somehow, he fails, although I can't see why. She is extremely wet and he is very hard. He tries again, to no avail. I look at Jim, perplexed. He doesn't seem to understand it more than me. I suddenly realize that usually, a man uses his hands to glide himself in or just set up position. Brad, like a dog, is only using his momentum and failing, possibly because he is somewhat clumsy.

I bite my back my stress and bend down. I grab hold of Brigitte's cheeks and spread them, exposing her lips. As Brad gets closer and tries again, Jim, following my lead, helps him stabilize himself. I stare as Brad's manhood finally enters Brigitte, disappearing into her. Using only the momentum from his hips, Brad starts pumping inside her. I get up and walk back towards Jim. He whispers to me:

"I can't believe we're actually watching them having sex like dogs!"
"Believe me, that's not the worst thing we could see them doing."

Despite their gags, both are trying to let go a few yelps. I know what Brigitte is thinking. She doesn't want Brad to come into her. But in this case, she doesn't have any choice. She's a bitch, and it wouldn't be logical for Brad to pull out. I don't see him wanting to do so either. He's been waiting for this for months now.

Such a spectacle might have stimulated me but in my present condition, it barely draws some excitement. Brigitte's appreciation of my stunt in the bathroom has left a bad taste in my mouth, and she was the one drinking my pee. This girl is far more twisted than I imagined initially.

We watch them go at it for a while, until we see the tensing in Brad's face. Brigitte is loving it as much as she resents the control we have over her. Brad releases into Brigitte, and Brigitte herself can't help but arch her back as Brad brings her to satisfaction. Brad collapses on top of Brigitte; Jim goes over and pulls Brad off. He is still dripping from their combined juices. Brigitte has a hard time making her way up to me, and I remove the gag.

"Was that good, Brigitte?"
"Yes, mistress. It was perfect."
"I think we're done for tonight."

Jim looks at me. He doesn't seem to understand. Our initial was to drag it on until almost midnight, and it's barely past ten. From the look I give him, he understands I've had enough. We release Brad and Brigitte from their bonds. I hurriedly go back to gather my stuff; we let them do the clean-up.

I'm already out the door when Jim is making his goodbyes to them. He joins me on the street. We've already decided to walk home. As he comes over, I hug him tight.

"Are you all right?"
"Oh Jim... I'm not sure what to think."
"Something happen?"
"Yes... and I don't want to talk about it."

He pauses.

"Remember what I said about communication?"
"I do. I'm sorry. It's just... things came over me tonight, things I'm not really proud of. Nothing much happened, but it was enough to freak me out... did you have fun?"
"To be honest, not much. It was kind of funny watching Brad go about as a dog, but after thirty minutes, it got pretty repetitive. It's not for me, I'll tell you that much."
"Well, we can agree on that. I'm not doing this again. Not with them, anyways."

Jim seems unsatisfied with my answers but says nothing. I decide to reassure him.

"I thought I could handle Brigitte... I mean, I thought I knew what she wanted. Turns out she's more of a handful than I imagined. I don't know how she got like that."
"Like what?"
"She's into... well, things I'm not into. Let's leave it at that for the moment."
"I'm guessing she has her reasons, like you do. Everybody has a reason for doing something."
"But sometimes you don't understand why, even after you've done it."

I hug Jim close and kiss him.

"We better head back. It's a long way and we have another big day tomorrow."
"Someday you tell me about it?"
"Someday. I promise. Right now, I want to think of something else."

Blog for my GD stories

Old 11-21-2008, 02:17 PM   #39
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Very nice additions!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:02 PM   #40
interesting
getDare Succubus

Here's a little teaser for what is to come as Spring Break unfolds...

So far, we've had a Monday with getting to know each other, a very ambitious Brigitte, and a nice encounter between our favorite couple...

Then on Tuesday, steamy bondage sex in the morning, getting to know Julie a little better in the afternoon and some unique bondage experiences between Brad, Jim, Brigitte and Sarah...

Wednesday (part 17)- Sarah finally get some time with Jennifer to settle her situation with her best friend...

Then on Thursday (part 18) - It's Jim's turn to spend some time alone with Jennifer, while Sarah goes to to the beach - can Jim and Jennifer learn to deal with one another?

...you'll get these installments as soon as the proofreading is done.

Stay tuned!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:39 AM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 17 - Spring Break III - WEDNESDAY I [Sarah]

I guess something happened many years ago that changed my outlook on life. It got me thinking about all those experiences I could live or wanted to live, and I decided, though not very consciously at the time, to act on almost every impulse, good or bad, that ever came into my mind.

I'm only bringing this up because I have begun to realize that this way of life isn't all it's cracked up to be. In the past few weeks, I have lived through things which some years or months back would never have seemed possible to me. The irony is doubled by the fact that I seem to be pushing my limits further than before since I started going out with Jim. In the past few weeks, I've experienced a threesome (not entirely new for me but I'd never been involved in a relationship at the same time in my previous experiences); I've done an erotic movie with my best friend filmed by my boyfriend; I've even let someone I don't really like lick me while I peed on her, all part of some strange bondage fantasy. That last experience, particularly, has left me wondering about myself. It's also the only one I did not share with Jim.

When I set out after Jim, around six months ago, I wanted to tone myself down. I wanted to give Jim time to catch up to my level of comfort with my friends and with my sexuality. I remember distinctly promising myself to hold back, and then failing to live up to that promise multiple times. I remember promising Jim to do the same once we became officially an item; I can recall several occasions where I pushed my limits to the breaking point since then.

I'm coming to a sad realization in my life, one that I'm not very proud of. I can't keep my word, not to my friends and not to myself. I have tried to keep my ideas in check, or to simply let them be or keep them as fantasies, but my fantasies have a way of catching up with me. I somehow always manage to live them out, even the ones which disgust me, like that incident with Brigitte. I get some cheap thrill out of it. I never worry about the consequences. And here I was, just yesterday, congratulating myself on how much I've changed since Jim, how much more reflexion I bring to my activities!

My real question is what to do about it. It's not the first time I've had these thoughts but it really is the first time when they actually disturb me. I'd speak to Jim about it, but I want to work these things out on my own. Besides, how many promises have I already broken since we've been together? Too many, that's all I know. I don't want to involve him anymore than I have to in my problems.

The night after we play master and slave with Brad and Brigitte, I barely get to sleep. I find it ironic that Jim seems to simply put the whole encounter behind him. I think he had fun humiliating my former boyfriend, Brad. I think this made him feel good about himself. Having never experienced that kind of rush, he seems to have adopted it with ease. I don't mind at all. He's finding his niche, something with which he is comfortable. I'm the one experiencing the stress, hesitation and guilt.

As I lie awake in bed, I think of Jennifer and all that's happened between me and her. I understand why she can't bring herself to confront me. My feelings towards Brigitte reflect those I currently have for Jennifer. When Brad told me Brigitte wanted to meet me, I was ecstatic about it. I wanted to meet the girl who had stolen Brad's heart; ironically enough, she wanted to do the same. When we met and she came at me aggressively, I decided to play with her and not get angry. When she pushed her advances on me, I took control of the situation. But I forgot the most basic rule of master/slave relationships. The power is shared, and it's often the slave who has the most control over what's happening. I let myself believe that I could handle Brigitte; I think I imagined it would be like handling Jennifer. I was wrong. I did something stupid with it. It's not so much peeing on her as letting her lick me, I now realize.

I love Jennifer so much; I don't want to let her go. In some sick way, Brigitte was taking Jennifer's place. She was someone I could control, someone I could bend to my will, someone I could vent upon my frustrations over Jennifer. But I may have to let Jennifer go, because as much as I love her, I know I love Jim more.

I manage to get a few hours of restful sleep, but even my dreams are tormented by images of Brigitte and myself in bondage. The details are sketchy but I know what they represent.

In the morning, I wake up before Jim. I go take a shower and return to the bedroom. He is still sleeping. I decide to hit the books and do something constructive with my morning, to take my mind off the issues still running around in my brain.

When Jim finally gets up, he comes over to the kitchen where I'm hard at work. He kisses me on the cheek and I barely look up. As he brings me a glass of orange juice, he sits on the other side of the table, in his bathrobe.

"Want to talk about it?"

I must really look upset because I'm trying hard not to. For him to see through my mask, he must really be intuitive. Or maybe it's the fact that I'm studying in the middle of spring break in the morning.

"I wanted to catch up on my studies."
"Okay."

He gets up and kisses me on the forehead before heading to the bathroom for a shower. I'm not feeling very stimulated at the moment; at other times, I might have wanted to join him. I bury my head in the books until he comes out, then we start gathering our stuff for the day's activities at the beach. I'm hoping nothing happens today. I want some quiet time alone, to reflect on all that's happened.

When we hit the sand, I realize how silly my expectation is. Tom is there, and with him, Jimmy and Jennifer. I stare at her from a distance, as if I was seeing her for the first time. Jim pulls me back to reality.

"She's here, it seems."
"I was kind of hoping... never mind."

We head towards our friends. We know Brad and Brigitte will not be with us today, and I'm thankful for it. I honestly don't know how I'll react to Brigitte the next time I see her. Besides, right now, I have a more pressing issue with my best friend.

Jennifer looks up at us but doesn't smile. I wonder how much coercing Tom had to do to get her here. She's not even carrying a bag, and she's not dressed for the beach at all.

"Hi Jenn."
"Sarah. Jim."

Her tone is not unfriendly, but it is detached. She is hurting. I want to take her in my arms, hug her tight and apologize. She won't let me get close. Tom and Jimmy head for the sand. Jennifer is not moving.

"Jim, can you go ahead with the boys?"
"Sure."

I know she is angry at Jim too, but right now, Jennifer's attention seems to be solely focused on me.

"It's good to see you," I say.

She barely acknowledges my comment.

"Jenn... please, talk to me."
"What's there to talk about? We had fun, it was a nice experiment, and that's it. It's over."
"It was more than an experiment to me, Jenn. Can we sit somewhere?"

I manage to drag her to a nearby bench and we sit. I can feel her resentment towards me, but I also sense how this is torturing her and how much she is holding on to her grudge. I need to get the conversation going.

"Do you know how it felt to be with you again, Jenn?"
"I do."
"When we broke up..."
"That was over a year and a half ago, Sarah, get over it."
"Jenn, when you broke up with me, you told me it was for my own good. Remember?"
"I remember. What's your point?"
"You hurt me back then, but you were right."
"You sure know how to cheer a girl up!"

I try to grab her hand but she pulls it away.

"Jenn!"
"What? What do you want me to say? It was a bad idea, Sarah, simple as that. We thought we could make it work, we both did! But Jim... he's not into that."
"He might come around to it.
"You're fooling yourself if you think that."

She looks towards Jim.

"He's not the best looking guy on the block or the most athletic, but he is caring, smart and intelligent. I can see what you love in him."
"You love him too, right?"
"No. Not in the same way I love you. Sure, I'd like to fuck him, but have you ever met a guy I wouldn't fuck?"

She marks a pause, as if she's thinking up a few names.

"My point is, we tried something and it didn't work. End of story."
"But that's not the end, Jenn. You're punishing me, Jim and yourself, and I don't understand why."
"I don't know why!"

Her last comment was so loud we see heads turning in our direction. She lowers her tone.

"Maybe I wanted this to work. And it can't, and that's frustrating to me."
"It might work eventually. I've been talking with Jim, and there would be ways to go around his limitations, I know it."
"But I don't want that. I want a relationship, and I don't want to wait around for Jim to open his mind, because chances are he won't. Sarah... do you realize you're the only real girlfriend... steady relationship I've ever had?"
"No, but now that you mention it..."
"You've always been my number one. Just because I've had sex left and right doesn't make it untrue."

I look away, somehow intimidated by her words.

"Whenever I'm around you Sarah, things happen."
"Believe me; things happen even when you're not there. At least, when it's you, it's easier to deal with."

Jennifer seems puzzled by my reaction.

"Want to talk about it?"

I hear Jim's voice echo in hers.

"No. It's really nothing I can't handle on my own. Jenn, you've always been by my side, no matter what. What changed? Is it Jim?"
"As much I'd like to say yes, no. It's not him."
"Then what?"
"I wish I knew."

I think about my own situation and compare it to Jennifer's. I want to help sort her life out.

"Maybe you're jealous?"
"Of?"
"Me and Jim. I mean, we're in a steady relationship now... as much as we can be."

My side note does not go unnoticed to Jenn but she remains on topic.

"I guess I just want what you have. So maybe it's jealousy."
"I wish I could give it to you."
"You do... in your own way. I just have to deal with these issues, and to be honest Sarah, this time apart, these few days, they have helped me clear my head. I guess I'm not as mad as I want to be."

She laughs. Her first smile since I got here. I go to hug her and this time she lets me do it. I kiss her cheeks.

"Jenn, why do we fight?"
"So we can make up?"

We kiss fleetingly.

"I can't stay."
"Why?"
"I'm still sort of sick. I think I caught something, or maybe I was already sick and my down just caused me to feel it. I'm feeling better though."
"Can I do anything to help?"
"I'd like you to drop by tonight. Only you."
"Of course."
"Don't get any ideas."

She smiles; I smile back.

"I'd just like to spend some time with you, get to know you again. I've missed you. Not just this past week."
"I know. I've missed you too."

We hug again, then she gets up.

"I should be going. My head is all woozy."
"Will you be all right?"
"I'll take the bus. Can you drop by around six?"
"Yes. I'll bring something to eat."
"Something light."

Jennifer leaves. I watch her walk away, feeling more at peace with myself. Somewhere in the back of my head, a little voice is reminding me that this is not resolved and that I still have other issues to deal with, but I make it go away. I want to enjoy the afternoon.

Thomas, Jimmy and Jim are sitting near the water, in their swimming trunks. I remove my camisole, exposing my blue bikini top. I get a few good looks from the guys. I remove my bottom, exposing my matching bikini bottom. Jimmy is intently staring at my thighs. Thomas is beside him.

"Ya, she's a fine."
"Don't we know it!"

I smile at them and head for Jim.

"I'm going to go splash in the water a little."
"Okay. I'll soak in the sun for you. Did it go well with Jennifer? Where is she?"
"It went great. She went back home, but I'm meeting her later at the apartment."

I hit the water and splash around a little. Once in a while, I look up to see Jim reading a book or talking to the boys. Those two seem to be having fun. They're walking around the beach, looking at everybody there, chatting up conversations. I know they're good friends. I just wonder how much more they could be.

The day goes by without incident. I don't see Julie or Sandy and I'm glad I don't. This day is all about me. Once in a while, I get out of the water, go plant a kiss on Jim, chat up with Tom or Jimmy, then head back into the water. I play like this until late in the afternoon. Eventually, I get out and dry myself before putting my clothes back on. Jim comes up to me.

"So... going to your place, then?"
"Yeap. Going to hang out with Jennifer."

Jim grabs my hand and brings my gaze into his.

"Sarah, I know how much Jenn means to you. Do what you need to do. I won't mind."

I smile at Jim before kissing him.

"I know. I love you."

We hug. I wave goodbye to Thomas and Jimmy. Jim looks at me as I do.

"I'll hang out with them tonight. Should I be expecting you?"
"No. I have a key anyway. Don't wait up."

We kiss again. I don't particularly want to leave, but I know Jennifer is waiting on me. It's time to settle things. This means leaving Jim out of the loop for now.

I hope everything goes well. I couldn't stand another breakup with Jenn. I just couldn't.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:42 AM   #42
interesting
getDare Succubus

I'm going to be a meanie now.

I've been indulging you all by posting large segments of story; I'm going to go slower now, and post them one at time, make it more of a tease. I hope you don't mind...

Mouahahahahahahaha I am evil (not)!

Blog for my GD stories

Old 11-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #43
OffKilterHalo

LoL, that's not mean at all. Now, if you said, "That's all!" and killed it.. well... I'm sure someone would webstalk you. But, that said. Are you going to keep them still somehow grouped? Like, will there be parts 18A through 18G or something like that? Or will you just use the same numbers and fly through them at a record pace?
OffKilterHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:41 PM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 17 - Spring Break III - WEDNESDAY II [Sarah]

I get to Jenn's house a little ahead of time. I left Jim at the beach with Tom and Jimmy, wished them a nice evening and hurried over to the bus stop. I rode all the way near my apartment. I haven't been here in a while.

As I near, I step off early and pick up some food for Jennifer and me. I'd like fried chicken, but I remember Jenn is not feeling so good, so I purchase a chicken salad instead and some light drinks. I make my way up the stairs. I go to knock on the door before I remember this is actually my place too. I push open the door and enter.

I hear the television in the background. Our roommates are away for the entire week so Jennifer has the entire apartment to herself. When I get to the living room, I see Jennifer sitting on the couch, watching some kind of action movie in her bathrobe. Her hair is still wet. She turns her head and gets up, then hugs me tightly before kissing me on the lips.

"Hi. I'm glad you're here."
"I'm glad I'm here too."

I show her food. She drags me to the kitchen where we get plates and ustensils. I set the food on the table and we dig in. She seems to have a good appetite.

"Thanks."
"Have you eaten anything since this morning?"
"Just some soup."
"You must be starving!"

We share the meal. I tell her about my day, the swim and the sunbathing. She doesn't ask anything about Jim, but she does inquire as to how things are going between Tom and Jimmy. He must have told her about it.

"Okay, I suppose. It's hard to tell if Jimmy likes Tom as a friend or more. I just know he likes Tom.
"Is it true they've had sex in the past?"
"No, not sex. Just mutual blowjobs. Who told you that?"
"Nobody. It's the way Tom was talking about it."

We digress and talk about other things. We finally get back to the topic of our own relationship.

"Do you love me, Sarah?"
"I do. You're my best friend."
"I mean, love me. Really love me?"

I have to take a moment to consider my answer, not for itself but for its implications. The fact that I do makes Jennifer look away.

"That's what I thought."
"Wait a minute, Jenn..."
"It's okay. I get it."

I get up from my chair and walk across to her side of the table. I kneel in front of her and put my hand on hers, resting on the table.

"You know how I feel. Why are you making this hard?"
"I'm sorry."
"Jenn, this is me. We've known each other for years. You're my best. You don't have to apologize."

We fall silent. I'm the first to speak.

"I wanted it to work too, you know."
"The threesome?"
"I did. I love you so much."
"Why can't Jim be like a regular guy about it?"

We laugh. Most guys would fall in love with such an arrangement. Two gorgeous girls to have a passionate and sensual, not to mention sexual relationship with. It boggles the mind that Jim would not be into it, but I've learned to understand that Jim is more complex than most individuals I've been with.

"It did get us to talk about a lot of things, though. I'm grateful for that."
"Lucky you. Meanwhile, I'm here, pining away all alone."
"Jenn, we can have sex if we want to. Jim's okay with it."

Jennifer stares at me like I'm from another planet.

"If this was about sex, you think it would be a problem? This is about more than that. It's about being happy. I'm not happy right now."
"Why aren't you happy?"
"Because... I'm not with anyone."
"That makes you unhappy?"
"I see you with Jim, Bonnie and Barrie, Brad has his own girl now, even Tom is trying to get hitched. Claire and Cassie, they've been together for years now too. And me... I don't have anyone. I really am... alone."
"You've never been the type to settle down."
"I don't want to settle down. I want something steady. It used to be you, because you had no one else, I could call upon you and you'd help me. Now... it's different."

I take a step back.

"How is is different, Jen?"
"For starters, you're never here anymore. Any time we wanted to do something, we just did it. Now, you have to ask for permission."
"I don't!"
"You do, you just don't do it consciously. It's always about Jim, never about us."

I try to find something to say but end up staring at the ground. She makes a good point.

"What have you done since you started going out with Jim that he wasn't involved with or that did not approve? He was involved in everything we did."
"Not everything..."
"You get my point."
"I do. Jenn, this is really about us, not about him."
"It is. I always fancied you and I would get back together... or at least remain... friends with benefits."

We both stare into the void. Our relationship has become so much more complex in the past few months. Simple things now seem convoluted.

I close my eyes. I start stripping, top to bottom.

"Sarah, what are you doing?"

I pretend I don't hear her and keep getting naked. When I take off my bra, she gets up and walks over to me.

"We don't have to sleep together, you know."
"I know. And we don't have to. But I'm home. I should be able to get naked in my own home, right?"

She smiles at me and steps back. I remove everything and stand naked in front of her. She stares at my shape for a moment, but neither of us makes a move. I turn around and head for my bedroom, where I recover my own bathrobe and put it on. She joins me there, dragging my clothes back to the room. I turn to her.

Without a word, we return to the living room. I peruse our collection of DVDs and select an erotic comedy. I show it to Jenn.

"Want to watch it?"

It's one of her favorites. It's a story about two women uncovering their love for each other, while each is trying to maintain a semblance of a normal life with their respective male partners. I plug the disk into the machine and go sit beside Jennifer on the couch. We watch the story unfold, like all the times before. The girls train at the same gym, go to the same spa, hang out together at the tennis court, do groceries together. One night, both their husbands are out of town, they get drunk and decide to experiment; before they even realize it, they're teasing each other so much they almost set fire to the carpet. They decide they've had enough for one night. The husbands come back from their trip; one notices the rug and suspects his wife is having an affair; he sets up a hidden camera.

A week later, he goes on another trip; upon getting back he is shocked to discover his wife and that of his best friend making out on his couch. He goes to talk to his friend about it, so they hatch a plan to catch them in the act. Little do they know that the other wife has overheard them; the women decide to play a game on their husbands in return.

My favorite scene arrives in the movie; the men have been caught watching the girls; the girls ask the men if they want them to continue. The men say yes, but the girls say that the men must do whatever they want the girls to do as well. The scene ends up getting very awkward for the guys who end up making out on the couch, while the women watch; the women then make out for the men; things go awry when one husband has had enough and darts off.

After that, the movie gets boring until the end, where the couples decide to have sex together, but with their respective partners. I can't tell you how many times Jennifer and me got off on that particular scene. We imagined we were there with these couples. Now though, we're just leaning against each other, caressing each other's hair and holding hands.

The movie ends. Jennifer kisses me gently on the lips. She looks so tired.

"Are you sleepy?"
"Yeah. I can barely stay awake."
"It's barely past nine!"
"I know. I'm just beat."

I drag her to the bedroom and remove her bathrobe. I slide her under the covers. For a moment, I hesitate, then I take off my own bathrobe and join her under the sheets. I lay her head on my shoulder.

"Sleep now. I'll watch over you."

Jennifer kisses me goodnight and lets herself drift away. I won't get to sleep anytime soon, but at least I'm taking care of my friend. I caress her hair; I let one hand slide across her back. I wonder for a moment if Jim is all right, but I decide to leave him be for the night. It's not that I don't love him; it's that Jennifer needs my full attention right now. I am somewhat disappointed that we didn't have sex, but I am relieved that we have resolved most of our issues, or at least gotten them out.

Tomorrow is Thursday. This has been an eventful spring break, and it's not over yet. My mind drifts to thoughts of Brigitte, Julie and who else might want to get in my bed now. I return to Jim, to his embrace and find solace in his understanding. One thing at a time, he says, and I want it to be so. He just wants me to be open about everything. But can it really work? Could I just go out, have an adventure with someone, and just come back and talk to him about it? I remain skeptical.

A part of me still wants to try it though. I just don't know which one will win out in the end. After all, I've already shown I rarely keep my promises.

===================================
I hope this answers your question, offkilter

Still to come - Thursday's up (part 18)... It's Jim's turn to spend some time alone with Jennifer, while Sarah goes to to the beach - can Jim and Jennifer learn to deal with one another?

Plus - Friday's gonna be a very big day indeed. Part 19 is being written, and so far contains seven different posts for the events that unfold during the day; things get more intense than ever for our beloved characters, now that Julie will be in charge...

Oh and someone dies. NOT!
Old 11-25-2008, 09:43 PM   #45
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 18 - Spring Break IV - THURSDAY I [Sarah]

When I wake up on Thursday morning, I'm at first very confused as to what is going on. I'm naked, which is normal, but not on a familiar bed. My eyes have trouble opening themselves. I feel someone suckling on my right nipple. I manage to get one eye open; Jennifer is in my arms, groping my right breast, teasing my right nipple with her tongue. I'd be stimulated if I wasn't so confused.

It takes me a moment to remember where I am. I spent the night with Jennifer. It's been a while since I did that.

"Did I wake you? I'm so sorry."

Jennifer is looking up now. Both my eyes are open and the clarity is returning.

"Were you suckling on my breast?"
"I was. It felt just good. Do you want me to stop?"
"Yes please. For now at least."

Jennifer pulls back, drawing the covers with her as she straightens herself in bed, ending up on her knees, exposing both of our naked bodies. That's a sight I've been missing. Her naked form - in the morning, as we wake up. I want to grab her and kiss her all over. And again, Jim's face comes up to haunt me. His voice tells me it's okay to have fun but his face speaks volumes louder. Somehow, I'll have to reconcile those two.

"Did you sleep well?" Jennifer asks.
"I slept... like a log. I'm kind of stiff."
"Turn around."

I oblige, exposing my back to Jennifer. She climbs on top of me and starts massaging me. I close my eyes and almost drift back to sleep. Her touch is so soothing. I need her gentleness. Her hands glide across my back, from the top of my neck to the top of my behind. I let her play with my skin and muscles to her leisure; it's not like I'm not profiting from this as well!

"This feels so good."

She kisses me on the neck and lies on top of me, her ample breasts resting against my back. We remain there for quite a long moment, until I start having trouble breathing. She gets off of me and I turn around. She starts massaging my front; her hands are delicately toying with my own breasts, in a way that is both sensual and soothing. I feel my nipples hardening under her care; she flicks them once in a while.

"Hey! Stop that!"

She laughs along with me, as her hands glide across my stomach. She finally lays on top of me, her breasts across mine. Her face is mere inches from my own. She stretches her legs and slides one on each side of my right leg. Our sexes are almost touching now. Her hands are on my wrists. We stare at each other in silence. Slowly, gently, she starts rubbing her sex against my upper hip; the friction is also stimulating me. I want to tell her to stop but my mind reacts much more slowly than my body, which has time to become aroused. I close my eyes and let Jennifer have her moment with me.

There is no kissing and no other form of touching. She is teasing herself onto my body, and it teases me back. I open my eyes and lock gaze with her, as she grinds herself against me with a little more fervor. I have to remind myself that Jim told me this was okay. Jennifer is right: my whole life now revolves around him. For a moment, I'm tempted to take the upper hand and accelerate things, just to prove I am still in charge of my life. The loftier part of me holds me back as I let Jennifer do the work.

Slowly, I see her face start to shift; beads of sweat roll across her back, where my hands are now resting. I am getting less stimulation than her from this but I don't mind. She moves her legs further apart, and this time I feel her sex directly rubbing against my hip. It is moist and slippery. She is grinding faster now, even though the rest of her body is barely moving. I see her face shift again and I know she is nearing her climax. I am also experiencing an increase in libido, but I manage to keep it in check.

I sense the fluids emanating from her sex drip against my upper hip as she finally climaxes; some of it reaches my own sex and gives me a sudden jolt, but it quickly subsides. Jennifer slows down and stops. She rests her head against my shoulder and closes her eyes. I let her lie there for a moment; I chase away the image of Jim hovering over the bed.

We both fall asleep for a few moments. I'm the first to stir awake, and my movement stirs Jennifer as well. She lifts her head and stares at me, then kisses me gently on the lips.

"Thank you."

I smile. She smiles back as she straightens herself. She takes the time to wipe whatever she left on me.

"Are you okay now?"
"I'm better. I know I was asking a lot of you this morning. I'm glad you let me finish."
"I'm glad you're better."

She stretches before getting up, then stretches again once out of bed.

"What a way to start the day!"
"Indeed."

I get up on the other side and stretch as well. My stimulation is still high, but I don't want to push my luck. I know Jim understands but why tempt fate? Besides, I'm still not really that horny. I must have some feelings left over from last Tuesday with Brigitte.

"Are we going to the beach today?" I inquire.
"I'm not feeling very beach-like."

Jennifer's comment saddens me because I really hoped to drag her to the beach, to get her to actually talk to Jim. I don't know how long she can keep avoiding him. Sooner or later, they'll have to talk to each other. I don't want to end up having to live two separate lives. Somehow, I have to take matters into my own hands.

"Jenn..."
"Yes?"
"Do you trust me?"
"I do. Why?"

I turn to her with a strange grin.

"Do you have any plans for today?"
"No. I was planning on staying here, with you."
"I want to go to the beach."
"Well I don't."

She is being stubborn about this. I guess I'll have to resort to plan B then - the one I am coming up with as I speak to her.

"Sit on your bed."
"What?"
"And close your eyes."

Jennifer executes without really understanding where I'm getting at, which is the purpose. I've played many surprises on her in the past. She is probably thinking this is one of those. I look around the room and find all I need. I skulk about to make sure Jennifer does not understand what's going on until it's too late. As I near her, I take her right hand, caress it... then I snap the handcuff on. A moment later, I snap the handcuff to the metal railing at the top of her bed. She hears the clang of metal on metal and opens her eyes.

"Sarah? Why did you handcuff me to my bed?"
"Well, you say you want to stay here. Fine. You're staying here."
"What?"
"I'm serious, Jenn. I won't have you running around everywhere. You're staying right here."
"This is crazy, Sarah, uncuff me."
"No."

With that, I walk out the door, key in hand and head towards the kitchen. I drop the key into the cookie jar and return to the bedroom, where I hang around at the entrance. I stare at Jennifer, who looks back in disbelief.

"Here's the thing, Jennifer. Today, you're not going anywhere. You're staying here."
"And you?"
"I'm going out to the beach later."
"What about me? What if I have to pee?"
"I'll set you up with everything."
"What if I'm hungry? Come on, stop this, uncuff me."
"No."

I enter the room and sit on my bed.

"And here's the other thing. While I'm gone, I'm leaving you with Jim."
"What?"
"In fact, I'm going to call him right now and ask him to come over."
"Sarah, I'm naked."
"So. It's not like he hasn't seen it before!"
"Please, Sarah..."
"No. Jennifer, you are going to spend the day with Jim. I'll be at the beach for a time. I have to help Thomas too. And you and Jim need to talk to each other. You need to settle your affairs. You may hate me for it, but I sincerely believe this will be beneficial. For you both."
"I'll tell him what we did this morning!"
"I'll tell him myself when I call him. Jenn, be reasonable..."
"You're the one tying me to my bed and asking me to be reasonable?"

The irony is not lost on me, but my mind is made up.

"I'm going to call Jim now. I'll help you get dressed; I'll prepare you some food and a pee bucket, should you need it. But this is happening, Jenn, make no mistake about it."

If Jennifer was entirely against the idea, she would protest with much more force. She is saving face, and I can let her do that. But I also know that my gamble today may very well prove to be the turning point in our complex games.

I just hope Jim understands and works with me on this, otherwise I'm going to be in deep trouble.

Advertisements
Kink Talk