Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Trials of Friends [Fiction]

Click here to read the complete story without user comments!

Here begins the next installement for the stories of Jim, Sarah and their friends. A word about the upcoming narrative :

There will be several storylines at play here, all interconnected of course, and because of the necessity of the parts themselves sometimes the narrator will change. I will always include the chapter number, the title of the storyline, the episode of that storyline as well as the narrator's name in the introduction, as a guideline to assist you all.

Hope you enjoy it as much as the previous ones.

Also, a great thanks to applebooty for doing the proofreading before I post.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-05-2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: added thanks
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 1 - A Game of Threes I [Jim]

No one ever assumes, going into a new relationship, that things are going to be easy all the time. If they do, then they're fooling themselves. Of course, no one expects the relationship to be impossible to bridge. There is always a way to make things better, to make things right.

That being said, I'm not one to preach by example for either scenario. I realize, now after the fact, that most of my relationships have ended badly, but without violence. I know it is not recommended to generalize but it is a fact that I have come to accept.

When I was seven, my best friend was a boy whose name need not be mentioned here. One day, he stole my bike - that is, he borrowed it for weeks at a time, never giving it back. Our friendship did not survive the third grade, and I never did get my bike back. Of course, if I'd involved my parents in the ordeal, they might have helped me reclaim it. That would have been the smart thing to do.

When I moved away towards the end of my elementary school, I left behind a girl friend who was one year my senior. We played together, and sometimes she'd actually let me win. We promised we would never lose touch. We would be best friends forever. I wrote to her twice, and she never wrote back.

The relationship with my first girlfriend lasted about a week. We kissed at a dance organized by our local church, then spent the week going out to play. For an obscure unfathomable reason, we pretended not to be together, and eventually, it so happened that we weren't anymore. I kept seeing her at mass until the end of my high school, when I stopped going because my parents stopped forcing me. Maybe we could have tried again, but I never made the effort to go see her.

First semester of college was intense. New place, new girl, and new situations. Rituals galore. I was fresh out of my catholic upbringing, fresh into a new way of thinking and trying to cope with a girl more spiritual than I had ever been in my life. I didn't fit in her surreal world of magic and incantations. I could have tried to adapt, I could have tried to bring her back to a form of sanity.

She was just too strange for me.

While I was in college, I lived with two to three other guys and we were the best of friends, inseparable. We did everything together, from studying to partying, and all the nooks and crannies in between. Liberated from parental constraints, able to move about at any time of the day and night and go practically anywhere, having just turned eighteen, sky was the limit. I stayed with these guys until they either graduated or dropped out. Again, the bonds that united us would keep us close forever. Yet, I have not seen one of them in six years. They all went their separate ways.

In my next to last semester, I met Kim. We had the same classes, hung out in the same places, did our homework together. After a party, she came back to my place, as restless as I am. My roommates were out. We started talking literature, citing poetry and love stories, until we started kissing, made out, stripped, had sex and then went to bed. She stayed with me for six months and we started talking plans for the future. Hers took her to Seattle; mine kept me in California. At the end of the final semester, right before graduation, we parted ways amicably. We wrote to each other for about one year, then she met someone else and I have never heard from her since.

The last straw was four years ago. I had just started working as a T.A. I had been living with my roommate at the time for two years before I started to realize some of my things were disappearing. I can be pretty oblivious at times. First, it was food. Next, my towels. Then some of my clothes. Finally, I lost my wallet for about a week, only to find it in his dirty laundry. He tried to explain he had picked it up for me and forgotten to give it back, but by that time, I had become aware of his misdeeds. I tried to get him to confess but he refused to acknowledge his guilt. I felt violated. I took him to court. Small claims. To this day, I still don't know what I did wrong. Was I not convincing enough? I probably should have pressed criminal charges. I moved my stuff out of the apartment and into storage, and I lived out of that storage for two weeks before finding my current place. I have not seen him since the trial, and good riddance.

I am telling you all this so you'll better understand the dilemma I am now facing with Sarah, my new girlfriend. We have been going out since three weeks now, and at any moment, I'm expecting the other shoe to drop. She has been great all this time, and all our activities are amazing. I had several days off before returning to work which we spent at my place, cuddling, talking, eating and making love. We barely got out to get groceries. As the new semester rolled around, she returned to her own place and we started seeing each other only at nights and weekends (and the occasional afternoon). We alternate sleeping between her place and mine, though I prefer to be at my place because we have to share the room with her roommate Jennifer at her place. Not that I don't like Jennifer, it's just that it helps to encourage intimacy when we're only the two of us.

Everyday I wake up, with or without her at my side, I ask myself: is this the last time you get to spend with Sarah? Why should this relationship be any different than your previous others? I have way too much time to think.

I started feeling things were getting complicated, and at first I did not know why. Then, a few days ago, something happened that suddenly put our situation in perspective.

It was the middle of Saturday afternoon. Sarah and I were in her room, engaged in erotic activities. We had spent the night apart because I had work to do and so did she, so that day, I had gotten up around ten and called her. We had met for brunch, then taken a walk in the park. Eventually ending up at her place. Her roommates are almost always gone on the weekends, and Jennifer was out, so we decided to take advantage of it.

She put on some lascive music while I sat on her bed. She started dancing to it, slowly stripping her white blouse, black skirt, white bra and panties, knee high black socks. After a while, she danced naked for me, bringing my arousal to its peak. She started to do undress me, socks first, then my t-shirt, pants. She played around with my underwear before removing it. I started kissing her nipples and she did the same. We lay down on her bed and started making out. We began to tease each other with our hands, knowing full well where this one was going.

And that's when she entered.

At first, we didn't actually stop, simply slowed down and looked at her. She remained in the door and stared. This caused two very disparate reactions in me. Sarah kept fondling me, and I felt excitement at the notion of being caught; yet, at the same time, we had been intruded upon and I sensed anxiety, which was a definite turn off.

Silence crept in the room, as Jennifer slowly walked towards her bed, suddenly looking away from us. Sarah stopped what she was doing, to both my dismay and my well-being. Jennifer dropped her handbag besides her bed. It was Sarah who broke the silence.

"Jenn... huh... sorry.
"No, it's okay, I mean, I should have knocked.
"No, this is your room too, we should have put a sock on the door, something.
"Hey... no problem. You guys are together. I get that."

Jennifer hurried out of the room. Whatever mood had been there previously had now eroded completely. I was going limp and Sarah was definitely disturbed. We looked at each other.

"What do we do? I asked.
"Well... she's my best friend; I should go talk to her.
"Do I stay here?
"No... you should come along. This concerns you too."

I agreed. She picked up her blouse and put it on without buttoning it; I borrowed her bathrobe and covered myself. We moved out of the room and found Jennifer in the living room, staring at the television set.

"Jenn?"

She turns to face us.

"Listen, Jenn, I'm sorry. I am.
"Don't be. I'm back early; the shoot took less time than expected.
"How did it go?
"Okay, I guess."

Jennifer was coming back from a nude photoshoot. She knew this photographer who took pictures of girls for a website and Jennifer was one of his models, although she used an alias for the website. I knew, both because I had been told but also because I had seen her naked previously on the internet, as model 'Sasha' from Europe. She had also given me a nice picture of herself (with the face blurred out)

some weeks ago, while I was being tested by Sarah and her friends.

"Tell me about it."

The girls needed to bond. I went to get myself something to drink, while listening in on the conversation.

"He had me do this shoot with two other girls. We were at a private pool, playing and prancing about in the water.
"New girls?
"No. I did a shoot with one of them last October; he just added another of his models. We posed as if we were... you know.
"I've seen some of your pics, I know."

They laughed. Good. The tension was melting away.

"Did you get samples?
"I did. Wanna see?
"Of course."

She opened an envelope lying on the living room table. I decided I wanted to see too.

"These are just snapshots, not the real deal."

She had five pictures to show. Three are of the girls standing around the pool, each one in a different naked pose. The fourth one showed them hugging. The fifth one had them faking oral stimulation on each other. Very stimulating.

"What do you think, Jim? asks Sarah.
"Very hot."

Jennifer almost blushed.

"Sorry I... broke your play, there.
"Don't worry about it; we can pick it up later. Right Jim?
"Yeah... no sweat."

For a moment, everything seemed fine. Then Jennifer picked up the conversation.

"You know, you could still do it."

Sarah looked at her, than at me.

"I mean, I know I broke the mood and all, but there's a way we could get it back, if you want to, of course."

I must have looked puzzled because Sarah spoke directly to me.

"Maybe she can ask for forgiveness by putting on a show for us?"

The idea intrigued me. I remembered the games from a few weeks past, the daring and the visual stimulation, the nudity and the eroticism of it all. Sarah and I had not indulged in anything like that since the party. Jennifer continued.

"Actually, I was thinking the show could be threefold."

Her comment hung in mid air, as I considered the implications. They were difficult to grasp. Sarah brought me back to the moment.

"What do you think, Jim? You wanna try it?"
Old 10-20-2008, 07:32 AM   #3
Dravién

Amazing, as always
Looking forward to the rest.
Dravién is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Thanks. New post will be up as soon as the proofreading is done.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 2 - A Game of Threes II [Jim]

Sometimes, it's hard to remember that it was only four weeks ago that I started to see Sarah. It took us a week of games and encounters to end up together. So far, we've had three weeks to get to know one another, very intimately, I might add.

In all that time, our personal lives had never been intruded upon by anything. We had managed to hold our almost daily liaisons away from prying eyes. It's entirely possible we lacked foresight. We should have anticipated that, at some point, Sarah's roommate, Jennifer, might fall upon us during our private times. Carelessness breeds incidents, and one had occurred.

This situation made Jennifer's proposal all the more intriguing. But my instincts were held back by my usual reserve of what I considered to be common sense.

"It depends. You'll have to be more specific here."

We had been looking at samples from an erotic photo shoot which Jennifer had just come back from. There she was, in the pictures, posing near a pool in all her naked glory, simulating erotic acts with two other lovely women. It was enough to stimulate my senses again. Now, if I understood correctly, Jennifer was offering to pose for me and Sarah, in order to get us back in the mood.

Actually, she seemed to be proposing more than that.

"We can make a game of it."

Whenever Sarah or Jennifer, or most of her friends, wanted to do something challenging or possibly out of traditional standards, they made a game out of
it. As if that made everything all right. In all fairness, it did help to take away the edge from whatever was proposed. It had helped me get to know Sarah better and end up with her.

"Okay, but I need to know the rules, before I agree."

My sensible suggestion was supported by Sarah, and I was glad she agreed with me. Or did she simply agree because she was looking forward to the game, and wanted to make sure I was included? Jennifer took advantage of my silence.

"Well, I was thinking we could do a strip game first. Since you're both naked, I'd be doing the stripping. Here's what I propose : I ask both of you for a truth or dare; whichever one takes it has to answer or perform, and in return I strip. Once I'm naked, it will be your turn to ask as me as many truths or dares as I have asked you.
"Sounds good, said Sarah. What do you think?
"Same limits as last time, I'm fine with that.
"Great.
"And part two? Sarah inquired.
"Well, we alternate taking pictures of each other, first as solo, then two by two. What we do with the pictures is up to us."

Sarah sensed I was tense at the idea of having naked pictures of me taken.

"You can show as little or as much as you want."

Her comment cooled my fears. The rules seemed reasonable, and I was getting excited again, thanks to the pictures and the talk about stripping.

"Do we roll random truths or dares? asked Sarah.
"Why not? It's more fun... if that's okay with you, Jim?
"Okay... why not?"

I finished my drink, then we all moved back towards the bed room. As soon as we entered, Sarah removed her blouse and I dropped the bathrobe. Nudity with Jennifer did not make me uncomfortable anymore, not after all the nudity from the previous party. Besides, there was something liberating about discarding all apparel and walking around naked. Jennifer went to the bathroom, so I took a few moments to talk to Sarah.

"How far do we take this?
"I don't know. How far do you want to take it?
"I don't know."

There was a long pause, then I spoke again.

"I like Jenn, she's cool. I don't know how much I can let her invade our privacy.
"Remember the party?
"Of course I do.
"Remember when you were tied up and blindfolded, and I was riding you...
"How could I forget?
"You remember all the other girls that were around?
"Faintly. It was... confusing at some point.
"Were you uncomfortable back then? Did you want to stop because there were other people there?
"No.
"Then let it play out here. We'll see what happens."

I nodded and decided to go along with her recommendation. If playing was a way of challenging myself, then why not let the challenge guide me?

Jennifer came back into the room and sat on her bed. We sat in front of her. I noticed Sarah was absent-mindedly playing with her breasts, possibly anticipating the game. Despite the interruption and the down that had followed, she seemed to be getting back into the mood as well.

"This is for my socks."

We nodded. Jennifer went to the computer and loaded the randomizer program.

"This one will be a truth...
"Wait, shouldn't we get to pick? I asked.
"That's not what we agreed upon, but if you want to...
"No. It's all right. I don't mind."

I decided now was not the time to be picky about rules. I had probably misunderstood that aspect. The computer generated a truth for us.

If a close friend asked you to video tape them having sex with their partner, would you?

There was a pause, as Sarah and I looked at each other to decide who would answer. She insisted that I get that one, possibly because she too wanted to know the answer.

"So all I would need to do is videotape them? I have to say it depends. If I was really comfortable with them, I'd say yes, no hesitation. Otherwise, I'd have to think about it."

I had never considered the possibility of videotaping myself - or anyone else for that matter - in the midst of intercourse. The idea had simply never popped into my head.

Jennifer pulled on her socks and tossed them in the corner of the room. She wiggled her toes for us while lifting her legs from the bed, then popped up.

"Now a dare... for...
"Your pants? asked Sarah.
"Sure. My pants."

Jennifer was wearing low-cut jeans, which snug tightly around her legs and behind. She knelt over the computer, lifting her ass to place an emphasis on it as she clicked for the next dare.

Take a nice, cold shower with your clothes on (shoes and socks off). You MUST STAND UNDER the water.

Sarah picked up the dare. She retrieved her blouse and her skirt, and put them back on. As she was dressing, she asked Jennifer:

"How long do I have to be in there?
"As long as you can bear it."

And with that, we were off to the bathroom. Sarah turned on the cold water and waited for it to cool down to extremes. She kissed me fleetingly, then stepped into the shower. Her reaction was instantaneous. The cold water caused her to cringe back, mouth open, holding back a scream. As the water dripped over her white blouse and the cloth clung to her form, I could make out her now erect nipples through the fabric, not to mention the skin. Jennifer was also staring at her in the same fashion. Sarah held on for about forty seconds, before quickly stepping out. She was shivering and I handed her a towel. She almost tore her clothes off removing them, then picked the towel and wrapped it around herself before hugging herself on me. Jennifer hugged her from the other side and we warmed her up a bit.

"That... was... cold."

We laughed, though Sarah's laugh was somewhat strained. We headed back to the bedroom, and Sarah brought along the towel to keep warming herself.

As we were sitting back down, Jennifer unzipped her pants while facing away from us, then she pulled them down. She was not wearing any underwear. All that remained on her was her green t-shirt, and I suspected she was not wearing any underwear. Sarah was feeling a tad better, and she applauded. Jennifer sat back down, facing us, and crossed her legs, but even from the distance, I could tell she was stimulated.

"Okay. One more time, for my top?"

She opted for another dare. As a courtesy, I'd have to do this one, unless it was specifically intended for a girl.

Masturbate someone else in the group. If they do not orgasm after four minutes, you must masturbate another person for the same amount of time, or until they orgasm.

I was taken aback by the dare. I had anticipated some level of stimulation in the game, comparable to what we had previously done in the other party. I distinctly remembered riding Bonnie's cleavage, and then rubbing myself against her stomach and releasing onto her breasts. It was hard to forget. This new dare had the same feeling to it, something which I wanted to do, but made me afraid of the consequences.

Sarah looked at me, asking silently if I wanted to it. She would have done it without hesitation, I was pretty certain of that. I did not know if I actually wanted her to perform the dare. There was some clear hesitation on my part. Jennifer intervened.

"You can always do a forfeit, instead.
"No."

The word leapt out of my mouth without my consent. I took back control, but decided that if my initial feeling was to accept, then I should at least try it out. I could always back out in the middle of it and do a forfeit instead. I also remembered that I had been given the privilege of being stimulated in front of the girls in the party - but was it really a privilege? In any case, masturbating Sarah in front of Jennifer was not something I was really uncomfortable with, as long as Jennifer simply watched.

"No, I'll do it. I'll start with Sarah."

I was confident that, within four minutes, I could give Sarah an orgasm. I looked at her and she understood. She knelt down on the bed, her legs apart, slightly tilted towards Jennifer so Jennifer could see what was going on. As I knelt into position, I noticed Jennifer was taking off her shirt, exposing her breasts. Jennifer went to the computer and started the timer, at which point I began caressing Sarah's private area with my fingers.

At first, it felt strange to be touching Sarah with Jennifer looking on. Somehow, she was invading our privacy, and yet, it was definitely turning me and Sarah on. As seconds passed and Sarah began to moan lightly, for my benefit mostly, it got more natural, and I somehow forgot about Jennifer's presence and stare, focusing solely on the task at hand. My instinct was to keep an eye on the clock, but eventually, I stopped caring. Sarah's pleasure became my sole focus. Having lost track of time and location, I went about my business.

Eventually, I sensed Sarah tensing up. That's when I first became aware that she was resisting my stimulation. I looked up and noticed it had almost been three minutes. She was resisting the orgasm, at least, that's what it seemed like. She was daring me further. In a strange fit of panic, I started working her harder. I had been relatively gentle, pushing myself in and out with care, caressing the sensitive regions as best as I could so as not to hurt her. An unbefore felt instinct drove me to hasten the pace, work with less diligence and more power. Yet, despite my best efforts, despite my renewed vigor, when the chime from the countdown clock on the computer rang, Sarah had not had an orgasm.

I pulled away, like a boxer retreating to his corner after the round is over. Sarah was panting heavily, trying to recuperate from my manipulations of her. Why had she resisted? Did she actually want me to masturbate her best friend and former girlfriend? My mind was blank. It was hard for me to fathom wanting her to see me take care of someone else. Or was it simply because since this was a dare, she had acted as she always did, with disregard to the consequences? Unfortunately, now was not time nor the place to discuss these things.

Jennifer had laid down on her own bed, her legs spread apart, awaiting my caress. Could they have planned this beforehand, like the rest of the activities they had done previously? Somehow, I doubted this was a concerted effort. Sarah had finally gotten up. Her eyes asked me if I wanted to do it and I did not have an answer for her. Again, some automatic response triggered into me and I left Sarah's bed and moved to Jennifer's. If my girlfriend did not mind, why should I?

As Sarah straightened herself to get a better view of the situation, I bent near Jennifer's sex and neared my hand. Her warmth was impressive, and I could tell she was as stimulated as one can be. I had not even bothered to wipe my fingers. I started caressing her gently, and she immediately moaned with pleasure. Somehow, this stimulated my response and I slid fingers into her and started playing. We did not even bother to start the timer on this one. I felt Sarah's stare focused on my work, and somehow, I did not want to disappoint, so I gave it my best shot. Jennifer was not resisting anything, and before long, was having an orgasm in front of me. Her entire body arched from the pleasure, almost twisting my wrist as I was forced to move it accordingly. I left my fingers in her for a few moments longer as she cooled down.

Reason overcame the suddenness of the act and I quickly backed away to Sarah's bed. She handed me tissues so I could wipe my fingers. I felt light-headed. Jennifer simply laid on her back, still exhausted and trembling from my stimulation. Sarah gave me a glass of water and I drank it down in one gulp. She kissed me gently on the lips, and thanked me for what I had done. At the moment, I had nothing to answer, but I tried to take a mental note to bring the subject up at a later time.

Eventually, Jennifer recovered and sat on her bed. Despite being flushed, she did not even hint at what had happened, which left me wondering.

"Okay... that was number three, I am now naked... which means, it's your turn to ask me anything."

I then remembered the second part of our little game. We had to challenge her now. Given what had just transpired, I wondered how much further this could go. I was certain there were things that were beyond the realm of possibilities - I also knew lines were blurring and conventions were eroding. There was a battle going on, inside me, between reason and passion. And apparently, I was letting passion win.

Last edited by interesting; 10-20-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 3 - A Game of Threes III [Jim]

Sarah, Jennifer and I were all naked in their room now. Sarah was sitting beside me on her bed, while Jennifer looked upon us from the other side of the room, on her own bed. I was still somewhat shaken by what had just transpired. After having been interrupted in our activities by Jenn's arrival, we had agreed to allow Jenn to get us back in the mood by playing with us.

Things had gone further than I had initially expected. I had just masturbated both of the girls, first Sarah, then Jennifer, as part of a dare. I still had the echo of Jenn's moans in my head, and despite drying my fingers, I still felt the wetness of her sex, as if my fingers were still in her. Sarah had offered me some water that I drank in one gulp. I was now contemplating my situation. The tables had turned, and it was now our turn to present Jennifer with truths or dares, determined randomly by the computer.

I was beginning to resent the randomness of the activity, partially because there was no one to blame if anything went wrong. No one but ourselves. Still, because I felt Sarah wanted to go on, I said nothing and simply stared at the computer screen.

"So... what do you want from me?"

Jennifer's tone was playful, almost innocent. Despite the fact that I had just given her an orgasm, and by the sound of it, an extremely pleasant one, she was acting all aloof, as if nothing had happened. I did not know exactly how to feel about it. Part of me was flattered from her reaction, another part was flustered by the lack of acknowledgement, yet another part was glad that there seemed to be no consequences to my actions. Even Sarah seemed okay with it.

"Why don't we start with a truth?"

Sarah took the initiative and it suited me fine. I still needed some time to process the events. The computer came up with a new question once Sarah clicked on the choice.

When was the first time you had sex with someone you really cared about?

Jennifer barely took time to think.

"My first time was always the most memorable or meaningful to me. And it was with you, Sarah. We'd been playing around for some weeks, then Claire and Cassie started having sex in front of us. Needless to say, I was turned on. We watched them go at it, understanding what they were doing, and clumsily emulated them. That was my first time, and the one I remember most."

I saw Sarah blushing and wondered how much of her reaction could be her own nostalgia and how much could be simple current stimulation. Sarah remained silent, so I had to take control of the initiative.

"Let's have you do a dare."

Sarah, who was still beside the computer, clicked on the button for me.

Put TARGET player's sex (in underwear or not) in your face.

Jennifer hesitated for a moment, then looked at Sarah.

"You do it."

I stared at Sarah, wondering how far she was willing to go. She barely even looked at me as she moved towards Jennifer, who was lying down on her back. Sarah climbed on top of Jennifer's face, smothering it completely. I saw Sarah's eyes close, and although I could not exactly see what was happening from my vantage point, I could imagine very well. Sarah remained there for several seconds and what seemed to be an eternity; my gaze went to both their forms. There was no denying my external stimulation, but internally was another race going on, still uncertain.

Sarah finally rose and returned to the bed. She was blushing, almost panting. My gaze went to her crotch : I had never seen it so wet and swollen, even when I performed my own ministrations. She sat back down, placing a hand on my hip, keeping me hard with that slight gesture.

Stand naked in the shower. One player covers you with toppings. Another comes and licks them off during intercourse. Group may watch at your discretion.

"Now hold on, I said. That one actually suggests intercourse? That's too far."

I looked at Sarah for support, and although I saw her nod in my favor, I could tell she was in a highly susceptible state. I wondered if Jennifer was aware of this, and if so, would she take advantage of it.

"Look, Jenn, I agreed to the same limits as last time, and I've been pretty lenient right now. I mean... we've done masturbation... and you just... ate Sarah up, sort of. I have to draw a line somewhere.
"Maybe we can amend it.
"How do you propose?"

I was hoping Sarah would join in and assist me in defusing the situation, but Sarah was in no condition to take decisions that could leave an impact.

"Let's break it down. We can do the shower, and the toppings. One of you licks the toppings off me, while being taken.
"I'm sorry to say that's not good enough, Jenn. It sounds too much like a... threesome.
"Okay... what do you propose then?"

I could hear the exasperation in her voice.

"We'll do the toppings... on your bed, and we'll both eat them up. Sounds fair?"

She must have known that I was at my wits ends, because she immediately agreed. She said she'd get the toppings and hurried out of the room. I managed that time to bring Sarah back to me.

"I'm so wanting you right now...
"I know. Do you want us to stop the game?
"No... let's finish this dare... then we'll..."

Jennifer came back up, with chocolate syrup, caramel and honey. She laid them beside the ground, then started opening the containers. I moved to one side of her bed while Sarah moved to the other. We started pouring some toppings on her chest and started licking it off. Sarah poured honey in her mouth and started kissing her passionately. Chocolate syrup went into her navel and I licked it all off. I could smell Jennifer's sex near my face and feel its intoxicating effect. Sarah could not stop kissing Jennifer : she looked drunk to me, but of course, I knew she had not taken anything. The image of their mouths locking together, their lips moving about and their tongues was too intense, and for the third time in the day, the instincts took over. I walked around the bed, and moved Sarah on all fours on top of Jennifer. From my angle, I could now see both of their sexes exposed. I aimed for Sarah's and climbed onto the bed myself, entering my girlfriend from behind as she kept kissing her best friend. Sarah's moan was muffled by the ongoing kiss.

I worked on Sarah for only a few seconds before moving away, somewhat more aware of what I was doing. When I pulled out, still unfinished, Sarah stopped kissing Jennifer and seemed to get a grip on her situation, because she moved off Jennifer and returned to her own bed, laying down on all fours, facing towards Jennifer. I walked around the bed and entered her again. I saw Jennifer move about and reach for her drawer. She pulled out a large sex toy and went to work on herself with it. I got distracted by the sight but only for a few moments. Sarah was working me hard and I started to accompany the motion.

I had a full view of Jennifer and her play, and so did Sarah. The fact that there was distance separating us somehow dropped all my inhibitions, as I started pounding hard on Sarah, at times visualizing I was doing it to Jennifer. When Jennifer's orgasm broke out, it triggered my own, as I released into Sarah, my girlfriend also felt the experience and held nothing back. We kept playing at it for a few more moments, letting the tension die down.

I pulled myself out of Sarah at the same time Jennifer pulled out her toy. We all laid down on our beds, spent and satisfied from the day's activities. I could not know at the time what was going on through Sarah's mind, I only knew that something had snapped in me, something I thought rigid and static. Had I been a more adventurous man, I would have taken Jennifer as well. Questions were popping into my brain, questions that, if left unanswered, could find a way to haunt me later on.

My gaze wandered across to Jennifer's bed. I saw her full figure resting against her covers. She was staring at the ceiling. I noticed Sarah was doing the same. She then turned to kiss me, before getting up slowly, as if every movement was difficult.

"I'm going to wash myself. Coming, Jim?
"Okay."

I got up, and realized I too was having problems moving. Jennifer did not move as we made our way out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"That was fun, commented Sarah.
"Fun... yeah.
"What's wrong?"

I shut the door and locked it.

"Do you realize what just happened?
"You mean what didn't happen.
"Exactly. I mean... would you have been okay with it, if it had come to this?
"Jim, I don't know."

She started the water to fill the bath.

"Did you want to do her?
"Yes... well, at some point yes. And don't tell me it's normal, I know it is."

Sarah sat down on the toilet bowl, seat cover down.

"I like Jennifer too, I continued, but really, this game we just played... it was all too much somewhat.
"So you didn't enjoy it?
"That's the problem. I did. And it scares me. I mean, what if something had happened? Where does that take you and me? Have you ever had this situation before, with any of your other boyfriends?
"Only with Brad... and never quite like this. I think... it's easier when there are more people around."

Sarah looked away for a moment.

"Jennifer is really down, right now, and this was a good way of cheering her up.
"Is she jealous? Of us?
"Maybe. I'm not sure. I still love her, you know that.
"I know. She was your lover, she's your best friend.
"But it's you I want to be with, all the time. Since we've started going out, we haven't done a drill session?
"Drill session?"

I look at Sarah, puzzled. She laughs.

"We... take care of ourselves while watching the other do it.
"Oh!"

Now I must have blushed. Sarah laughs.

"We used to do it once a week. Sometimes twice.
"You stayed on your beds and watched the other masturbate?
"Yes."

There was a moment of hesitation on my part, then I spoke.

"Well, I don't see the harm in that, if you want to continue."

My words surprised myself. Sarah smiled.

"That's just it. I'm not sure I want to continue. When I come... I want it to be with you!"

Her answer both pleased and intrigued me. Our relationship had definitely altered the nature of Jennifer and Sarah's own relationship. We were going to have to find a way to help them cope with these changes. And I knew how much Jennifer meant to Sarah.

"Well, we'll have to think about it, then.
"I guess we will."

I kissed Sarah. We were facing a new dilemma, something not entirely unexpected but definitely game changing. There were ways to deal with it, of course. It was all a matter of finding a balance. Hopefully, we would be able to straighten things out before everything got out of hand.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 04 - Jennifer's Secret Word [Jennifer]

Sometimes I hate myself.

It doesn't usually last long though. I'm a pretty laid back person and my self-destruction rarely leads to more than just a kindly reminder that I should be more careful with what I do. Not a few days ago, I had an intimate encounter with Sarah and Jim, when I caught them about to have sex on Sarah's bed in the middle of the afternoon. The day turned out all right, and I ended up getting a lot more than I had initially hoped for. I don't think Sarah's too mad at me - I don't think she could stay mad very long at any rate. And Jim certainly seemed to enjoy the show I was giving them. He was staring at my crotch the whole time he was mounting Sarah from behind. I came twice that day, one under his rough touch, and the other while they were having sex, as I played with myself using my favorite toy.

In this instance, I do feel a part of responsibility. Sarah and Jim have been going out for four weeks now. Their relationship is as steady as any I have ever seen Sarah get into. They have a lot of sex, oh, they try to keep it discreet but I can hear them. Sometimes, I listen to them from the other room; once, I even gently opened the door and watched them do it, while playing with myself a little, not enough to draw attention. I love Jim's dick. It's not too long, just large enough for my tastes. I wonder sometimes how it would feel to have inside me. That's not something I think either of them would agree anytime soon, but I always keep all my options open.

Jim has not slept once at our place since we played the game. I think it intimidated him. Maybe it went too fast for his tastes. Maybe he just needs time to digest it. Sarah says he's got a lot of work at school too.

We never got around to the last part of the dare. After he and Sarah had sex, they went into the bathroom while I rested on my bed. When they came back, they got dressed and headed out. With all the excitement, we had all forgotten about the picture taking. It will come another time, hopefully.

I myself have been extremely busy this week. I've had two other contracts, one with my regular photographer, the other with an out-of-towner friend of his. Whenever I don't have contracts, I work at the homeless shelter. When I do, well, money has to take priority. The first shoot went well. I posed naked on a lounge chair in the middle of an antiquated living room. Sometimes, I can't believe people pay to see me naked. I'd do it for free - but don't tell anyone that. I just love showing myself off. I mean, I'm beautiful by many standards, and all my friends say I'm highly erotic. Before she started her fascination with Jim, Sarah could not keep her hands off me, even if we were no longer an item. I'm glad she's happy with Jim, but sometimes I feel a greater distance between me and her. We used to massage each other on an almost daily basis. I'd lie naked on the bed, she'd sit on top of me and massage my front and back and I'd return the favor. Sometimes, it led to something more; most often, it was just a nice attention. She hasn't given me any massage in over a month. I think I miss her skin the most.

I knew this would happen. I warned myself as we were doing our hunt. Now, my fears have come to pass.

I get to my second photoshoot of the week with these thoughts rattling about my head. Peter is there to greet me. We hug and kiss on the cheeks, then he presents me to Olaf, his friend from Europe. I feel Olaf's stare undressing me and I'm somewhat taken aback. He'll get his chance eventually, since I'm posing nude for him, so what's his rush?

"Truly exquisite, he says.
"Thank you."

We enter the house. I take Peter aside.

"He's... special, isn't he?
"Oh yes! Very demanding. He'll pay you three times the normal amount if you impress him."

More money is always good, but I'm curious as to what Peter means by 'impressing' him. Guess I'll find out.

We move about Peter's house and head into the den. When I get there, I notice that Olaf has already set up his equipment and scenery. The stairs leading to the upper story are covered with a furry rug, the sofas have been moved around so they're nearer to the fire place and the blinds have been closed in certain areas and opened in another to use the ambient lighting to its best effect. I notice that Olaf has set up a video camera. I look at Peter but he says nothing. Instead, Olaf takes my hand and drags me to the sofa, where he sits behind.

"Ah... Sasha... dear Sasha."

His accent is funny and almost makes me giggle.

"You are truly a flower in the desert... the brightest petal..."

Is he trying to charm me?

"So, I ask, what's going on? How do we proceed?
"Very good, very good, professional, I like. Good, yes. Now, important thing is, sultry, sexy, erotic."

The emphasis on the 'r' in erotic makes me smile.

"You are lovely young lady, very erotic, very sexy, and I want to feel the sexy."

He feels like a character out of Saturday Night Live. I look to Peter. I don't want him to go. This Olaf person is actually sort of creeping me out.

"What about the camera?
"Ah, yes, camera. That is good. That is for the extra money, if you want. We do both photo and video. I do the video, Peter do the photo. If you want? Pays more.
"Sure, why not? Cash up front?
"Of course, lovely Sasha.
"By the way, my real name is...
"No... no... your name is Sasha and that is all for the now."

I don't insist.

"What do I do now?
"Go change. There's a robe, bathroom. Peter show you. And touch yourself.
"Excuse me?
"Touch yourself. Make your body horny, make your skin glisten."

As I get up to go change, Peter follows me. We get a chance to talk.

"Ah! He's that type.
"Yeah... but he does good work, and pays very well."

I've known Peter for about a year now. I answered an ad he had put in the paper. He was seeking models. I was seventeen when I met him. I waited until I was eighteen before posing nude; before that, I did lingerie and swimsuits. I wouldn't have minded but Peter, the consumate professional, was adamant that everything be legal. He'd heard too many stories of underage girls suing their photographers. I respect his integrity. He's a decent man who happens to like shooting pictures of naked girls. I can understand that!

"We're talking triple if I do the video?
"Yeah... maybe more if you agree to do more.
"Peter?
"Don't worry. Nothing involving anyone else."

I get to the bathroom and Peter returns to Olaf.

The bathroom is actually a changing room. Peter finds it more convenient that way. I strip down and sit on the bowl. I don't usually wear underwear or a bra when I have shoots, since I have to take them off anyway. Peter provides all the clothing I need. I go about my business, then look about at the equipment Olaf has provided me. A necklace that falls directly between my breasts. Bracelets of metal for wrists and ankles. I put everything on. A chain belt.

I stare at myself in the mirror and start applying some makeup. It takes me several minutes to get the sultry look I usually seek. I know they'll be photoshopping my pictures to remove any blemishes and imperfections. That makes me sad, somewhat. I like my imperfections. I think they are unique. Apparently, the pictures will sell better if I look like I come from a paradise world.

Once I'm fully in costume, I spread my legs, lifting one on the counter, and I start rubbing my clit and pussy lips. It's not for actual stimulation, even though it's enjoyable. It's for visual effect. When you rub it, it stands out more. Olaf is probably going to be doing a lot of close-ups. I even lube it up a bit, so it glistens.

Once I'm satisfied with the redness, I retrieve the bathrobe, put it on and return to the living room.

When I get there, I'm a little taken aback by the fact that Olaf has taken off his shirt and is therefore topless. He's not that good-looking, in his forties, with random hair protruding from his skin. I'm supposed to get turned on by that? If he thinks he's getting anywhere near me without a camera in-between he's sorely mistaken. That's one problem you can face when you do this kind of work. Just because you get naked, some photographers assume you're easy. I personally have never had this problem with Peter, and am not hoping to have it with this new guy.

"Okay, Sasha. Great body. Can I see pussy?"

I open the bathrobe, spread a little so he gets to see the result. He seems satisfied and returns to his camera. I see a bulge in his pants. This is not going to be my finest hour. I'm doing this for the extra money.

"Okay Sasha, sit on sofa, legs crossed now."

I sit down. At first, camera in hand, Olaf directs my every move. Lift head, tilt shoulders back, raise arm, raise leg, on all fours, kiss the camera, hand on breast, expose left breast, flick nipple, expose right breast, look at pussy, touch pussy, shy away, back to me, lift robe, close up, open and reveal it. We stop after roughly ten minutes. He must have taken fifty close-ups of my pussy. At least I know what type of crowd he plays to.

"Perfect girl, perfect. Okay, lose bathrobe now, go to stairs."

I strip and follow his instructions. He hands the camera to Peter and goes to the video camera.

"Okay, Sasha, make love to camera..."

This time, he's going to let me move. I think I prefer it this way. It feels more intuitive. I start prancing about the stairs, using my legs to their best advantage. Every time my movements cover my pussy, he asks me to move my legs so it's revealed again. I let the cameras get in close. I'm mindful for his dirty hands, but for now at least, he's the consumate professional. We shoot for another ten minutes, then he applauds.

"Wonderful Sasha, so erotic and sexy, makes me want to touch myself."

That'S not an image I wanted to hear. Peter is usually silent during the shoots. He knows comments like that can break the mood. Olaf does not have his sensibilities.

The guest photographer pulls out a crystal dildo from his bag. I take a deep breath. I've never actually done porn. I've done a lot of faking stimulation on camera, with girls. I've never actually played with myself in front of the camera. But the pay is very good. I feel slutty, even by my standards. If we only did photos, I could slide it in, they take the picture and I pull it out. If we do video, it's harder to fake.

I hesitate for a moment when he hands me the instrument but then I take it. I wipe it off with the bathrobe. Peter has the decency to bring some lubricant, and I thank him for it. Olaf motions me to the side of the open window. I'm going to be looking outside as I do this, I think. Olaf picks up the video camera as Peter retrieves the other one. I take another deep breath.

I start teasing myself in front of the camera, sliding the lubricated crystal surface against my lips, taking my time to make myself wet again. I slowly glide it into my pussy, and start moving it up and down. The sensation is not without its benefits, provided I keep my mind off the photographer. My mind wanders as the toy stimulates my senses. I imagine things... I imagine Peter's dick, even if our professional relationship would never allow it... I imagine Thomas' hard shaft, I've sucked it so many times I deserve to have it fill me... I imagine Barry's member, entering me as Bonnie masturbates from a distance... I imagine Jim, riding me, while Sarah looks on, distraught, trapped in a cage, unable to escape and prevent it from happening... I'm cupping my breasts and losing myself in the moment. Only Olaf's voice prevents me from cumming.

"Great girl, great wonderful."

His shrill voice cuts off my stimulation and I shudder at the thoughts I was just having. For a moment, I leave the device in me, waiting for Olaf's next move.

"Continue on stairs."

I move to the stairs, without pulling it out. I get on all fours, exposing my ass and pussy to them, and I start pounding again. The image of Jim taking me from behind is overwhelming and I'm swamped with desire for his dick... I imagine Sarah's pussy, just in reach of my tongue, and I start eating out of thin air.

"Put in the ass."

This is going way too far too fast, but I don't care. The lubricant and my own personal wetness allow me to slide the crystal dildo into my ass, gently at first. I'm not entirely comfortable with the feeling, though it's not without its niceties. With the other hand, I play with my pussy. My orgasm explodes and I squirt into the camera.

I collapse on the stairs, bewildered at what I have just done. I pull the dildo out.

"Put in mouth, now."

No. Given that it's just been in my ass, no. I just lie there. I have to draw a line somewhere, or else he'll have me fucking him too.

Peter notices my reaction and takes Olaf aside. They talk for a few minutes, then Olaf leaves the room, visibly frustrated. I have managed to regain my composure.

"He's upset?
"Yeah... he's gone in the other room to wank off.
"Is he for real?
"Yes he is."

I stare at Peter. I want to kiss him. I want to suck him off. I want to feel his dick inside me.

"Jennifer..."

His scolding tone cools down my fever. Our arrangement is very clear. No sex. Otherwise, there might be some legal confusion.

"Who's Jim?
"Did I say his name out loud?
"Yes..."

I'm appalled. I actually said Jim's name during my fantasy? The trauma hits me like a brick.

"Who's Jim?
"He's... some guy I know.
"Well, you know what it means when you say someone's name during an orgasm."

I do know what it means. What it's supposed to mean. But it can't mean what I think it means. I am in so much trouble now if it means what it's supposed to mean.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:12 AM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 5 - A Time Together [Thomas]

Sometimes, I wish I weren't a homosexual.

Don't get me wrong. I'm very happy being the way I am. It took me some time to accept my way of life, all my teenage years in fact. I was always closeted back then about my sexuality. Now, I'm out, as far as the people who are important to me are concerned.

It's just difficult trying to hide your hard-on when you're taking a shower with a bunch of other guys.

I first felt my homosexuality when I was ten. I was changing in the boys' locker room and was staring at the other guys' butts. Someone made a comment about me staring and I sneered back at him. But that night, I dreamt of the locker room full of boys.

It took me three additional years to truly understand what it meant. There was this boy at summer camp, his name was Wilton, he was kind of shy, my age. We spent the summer together as bunk mates. We went kayaking, did fly fishing and nature hikes. One night, he said he felt sad, so I cuddled up in his bed. I got a hard-on, and he felt it, and he asked me if I was turned on. I tried to lie, but he exposed my swollen burgeoning manhood. I let him play with it for a while, then suddenly he went to kiss it. I tried to pull back, but he put it in his mouth and made me come. He said he was into boys and he could tell I was too. We spent the final week each night cuddled in the same bed, sucking each other off in turn.

When I came back to school that year, I tried going out with a few girls. I was still at odds with what had happened. I had sex for the first time with a girl in her room that year. It was all girly, and I remember thinking how it felt comfortable. The room, not the girl. We didn't last. My next girlfriend was a tomboy, and she did not like penetration. Instead, she liked to suck me off all the time. I was pretty lucky then. Eventually, she told me she was more into girls than boys, and that was it.

After that, I steered clear of girls and relationships. I knew of no other boys in my class or even my school who felt like I did. I'd hide my hard-on in the locker room by remaining seated most of the time.

I had my second homosexual experience in my final year at the school. By then, I'd been playing truth or dare with my friends for some time, and had been lucky enough to get sucked by most of my male friends, though nothing clicked in terms of relationships. His name was Jayce, and we met at the park. He was much older than me, twenty-two at that time. We started hanging out at the arcade, then went dancing at bars (I was sixteen but I didn't care about the age limit). One night, he walked me home and kissed me. We kept moving and went to his place. He talked to me about homosexuality, about how he'd known I was mostly into boys. We talked a lot that night, about how he felt about me, how I felt about him. He explained most of the mechanics to me in a funny way. Then, we tried them out. One at a time. I was finally at ease. We spent the next several weeknights at his place, experimenting with each other. I've never had as much sex as I did with him. He took his time, and for that, I'll be forever grateful.

I still don't know why we never got together formally. After several weeks, he said he liked me, but not enough to enter into a relationship. I was crushed, of course, but he encouraged me to be open about my sexuality. That's when I officially told my friends. They were as supportive as I thought they'd be. It took me a while to tell my parents, and when my father learned about it, he expelled me from the house. It took three months for us to make peace and he allowed me to move back in. He's still not content with my choice, but he's learned he can't change it. He's placed all his hopes for the future in my twin sister, Mary.

A word on her. She's living in Denver now, married, has a kid. Frankly, I don't understand her anymore. She's the first person who ever knew of my orientation, before I was sure myself. She was so open when she was younger. The games we played were, well, explicit, if not downright disturbing, looking back on them. She was into partying and a lot of uninhibited over the top sex. Right after she finished high school, she met some guy out at a party, they moved to Denver and had a kid. I still don't understand how it happened. I see her twice a year: Christmas and my parent's wedding anniversary.

I've always been into sports, but I've been more into boxing. I love the feeling of power it grants me, the relationship I entertain with my fellow fighter, the grudging respect, the bravado. I train at a private gym, and have done so since I quit high school. I'm a regular, everyone knows me, except they don't know my secret. Most fighters would not accept to fight me if they knew me I was a homosexual. It's the sad truth that my secret has to remain hidden.

But when I hit the showers, with a bunch of athletic men around me, their muscles bulging, flexing as they caress their bodies with the soap, I can't help but be turned on. Usually, I focus on myself. One thing we've done once in a while is wank off together while showering. That I enjoy. To them, it's a silly game without consequence. To me, it's as close as I'm ever going to get to having sex with any of them.

And then, there's Jimmy. He's the only who knows, and he doesn't care. He thinks most of the others wouldn't mind either, but it's my decision so he stays mute.

Jimmy is here in the shower. He's much smaller than me, but his fists are some of the deadliest weapons I've seen in a long time. His punches just keep coming, fast and unblockable. He's welterweight; I'm light heavyweight. We don't usually brawl together except for practice.

I'm leaning in against the wall so that my hard-on is less obvious. If anyone notices, they say nothing. Eventually, the shower empties. It's very late in fact, the gym is closed, but regulars sometimes stay afterwards. Eventually, there's only Jimmy and me left in the shower. Jimmy chipped a tooth during his last match, and he's caring for it right now.

"Damn right hook."

I move over to him. He opens his mouth. I check the chip. It's not that big a chunk missing.

"You'll be fine, you sissy.
"You're the sissy, Tommy."

I try to laugh. It still hurts sometimes when I get called names. Jimmy notices.

"Sorry... don't mean to offend ya.
"S'all right.
"Hey man, cheer up."

I try to smile, but I still feel like an outsider with these people. Jimmy stares at me funny.

"Ya know what ya need?
"What?
"A good jack-off."

He laughs. He's actually right. I haven't been with anyone in several months; well, if you don't count that encounter with Sarah at the end of December.

"M'gonna make your day, Tommy.
"How's that?"

He spins me around. I'm too surprised to resist. He reaches around and grabs my dick. I freeze.

"Jimmy.
"What? Don't want me to wank ya off?
"I do... it's just... I still owe you for the park thing.
"Nah... water under th'bridge. Too tense, man. Enjoy it."

In all the years I've known Jimmy, he has never done anything like this. I go with it, of course. He leans in against me and I feel his own dick press against my lower buttocks. He starts wanking me and I feel myself tremble. He's rubbing himself against me. I'm half expecting to wake from this daydream but it doesn't end.

He's actually doing a great job of stimulation and I'm wondering if he's had experience. Then again, he's probably had experience on himself. Just as I'm about to come, he stops.

"Why'd you do that?"

For a moment, I feel like he's playing a trick on me. He keeps my shaft in his hand, then starts pumping again.

"Heard a guy say, if ya stop before ya come, ts'even better!"

And he starts pulling again. I close my eyes and let Jimmy pump me good. I hold back any moans, in case someone is still left in the locker room, even though chances of that are slim. Just as I'm about to come again, he stops. How does he know?

I pull away from him.

"Dammit Jimmy, stop playin' with me like that.
"Ya don't like it.
"I do. That's the thing. Either do it or don't."

I stare at him and his crotch. He's a hard as me. Is this turning him on too? As far as I know, Jimmy's not into boys at all. So what's the deal?

"Tell ya what, Tommy. Suck me off and I'll finish jackin' ya.
"No."

It takes all my willpower to resist. I want to suck him so hard, I want to taste him in my mouth. But I can't let this go on, not without an explanation.

"Jimmy, tell it to me straight.
"Straight... funny.
"Jimmy!"

My expression breaks his laughing mood.

"Look, ya don't want it, fine."

He goes to leave.

"Wait. Jimmy, just tell me why you're doin' this?"

He pauses.

"'Cause man, ya're my best, and I see ya, pinin' away, starin' at them dicks, and I say, man, he needs some bad. Now, me, I'm cool with lotsa stuff. I'm not sayin' I want a steady thing, here. I'm just sayin', wanna have fun, I can give ya some fun. I might enjoy it too."

I look at Jimmy and smile. He cares for me so deeply. He hasn't had the same education as I have. He's grown up on the streets, absent father, drunk mother, no family to speak of. All he has is attitude, and he has a lot of it. I'm probably the closest thing he has to a family.

"But if ya don't want ta..."

I jump on him, put his dick into my mouth and start sucking. His mouth opens wide.

"Oh yeah... Tommy... wooh!"

I hold back my laugh so as not to gag on his member. It was going limp but my stimulation is bringing it back to full bloom. Jimmy's long but not too large. I'd like to feel it inside my ass, but I'm not going to push my luck here. I've wanted to do this to him for so long, I'm going to enjoy teasing him and denying him, same as he did me.

"Tommy... you good at this..."

He leans a hand against the wall.

"Now don't go touchin' yours... that's mine to do."

His words are turning me on more and more. I lick, I suck, I swallow, I play with his sack, I make it worth my while, and his.

"Damn man, that's some serious suckage."

He has no idea what he's talking about, and this just makes the encounter more pleasurable to me. I sense him ready to come, so I hold back. He places one hand behind my head and pushes me back onto him.

"Oh no you don't... suck my dick, man."

I go at it full force. He's going to shoot into my mouth. I let him. It's not that I like the taste, it's that I want to feel him come inside me. As he empties his load, I keep sucking, making sure to make him as dry as possible. He's jerking about, having a hard time not to lose his footing. When I finally pull away, I've swallowed most of it but spit out the rest.

"Damn... that was hot! Ya been keepin' secrets from me, man. Ain't no girl ever sucked me that good.
"Well, takes a guy to know a guy."

He smiles and laughs. I was so afraid he might cringe back, deny the event, as many often do. But he just smiles, content and very pleased.

"My turn," I say.

I stand up and start to turn around.

"Nah man."

He kneels before me and places his face at my crotch level. His hand is on my sack.

"Now, I don't mind suckin' on it some, but I want ya ta hold it in 'til I pull out. Got it?
"Got it."

At first, he plays with it with his hand, pulling on the skin, staring at it.

"Is this the first time you've ever done it.
"Yeap. But I seen people do it. Seen a few girls, in fact."

I smile. He's gently caressing me. He wraps his lips around it. It takes a while for him to get accustomed to the sensation. Eventually, he's doing it, clumsily at first, but still doing it. With the level of stimulation I've been under so far, it does not take long for me to reach my peak.

"Jimmy... pull out, now."

He does. My timing is a little off in his favor. A few seconds have time to elapse before I shoot my own load at the wall behind him.

"Damn... tastes kinda funny... not real good."

I have to agree with him. It's not the taste I like. It's the sensation.

"Jimmy, you're the best.
"Nah man, ya are. But don't go all wimpy on me, now.
"Promise."

He stands up and rinses his mouth. I do the same. For a while, I keep staring at Jimmy, at his form. For him to be willing to do this for me, he must care about me a lot. A lot more maybe than he lets on.

God! I hope I'm not building myself up just to fall back down again.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 06 - Rekindling the Flame [Brad]

I got out of the hospital just before Christmas. My car was a total wreck. I went back to my parents' place in L.A. for the holiday season and didn't have the opportunity to get meet my friends at their holiday party. I'm told they had lots of fun.

In a way, it's better that I wasn't there. I would probably have ruined it for Sarah. She's with her new guy now, whatshisname. From what Tom's told me, she's riding high. Good for her.

I can't say I'm not pissed about it, though. Fact is, Sarah's my girl, and always will be my first, real love. But I have to move on. I have to clean myself up. I'm not good to anyone lying in chalk circle on the pavement, least of all me. Gotta pick me up and get me back in action.

I tried calling Brigitte - that's my ex, second - right after the holidays but all I got was an answering machine. We haven't seen each other since the summer. With my luck, she's already with someone new. Maybe I shouldn't call her... wait, that's the old me talking. New me doesn't get beaten up about it whenever there's a slight glitch on the road.

The cast came off last week. I haven't touched anything (booze or otherwise) since my accident. Then again, I haven't had the opportunity. I wanted to, but when I got home and saw my drunken father, my absent-minded mother, the rest of my sorry family, I realized I was playing to the pattern. It dawned on me that, in this family, when things don't go our way, we lose ourselves in cheap thrills and inexpensive booze. And things rarely go our way.

I finally manage to hit up Brigitte. I get her on the phone and we talk. I start by apologizing to her. The way I left her, over last summer, a bit shallow. We were at a party, I was driving back with her and we got into a car accident, nothing major that time. As the rescue vehicles arrived on the scene, I dumped her. I wasn't drunk enough at the time, so I actually remember the incident. It was pretty stupid of me. Brigitte actually cared for my well-being. Lo and behold, she accepts my apology. So I ask her if she's seeing anyone. She says no. I ask her if she'll give me a chance again. That's when she surprises me.

"I may, Brad, but you did break my heart.
"Sorry, again.
"I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to be contrite. Look, I like you a lot, I really do, but I need to know you're willing to commit here. I won't have a repeat of what happened last time.
"Swear to God it won't.
"Don't swear. If you want to prove yourself to me, you're going to have to prove you're not afraid of demeaning yourself somewhat."

At that moment, I have no idea what she has planned. But I really want her back; I can feel she is genuine, so I decide to play along.

"What do you want me to do then?"

We set a date at the mall for the following day. I meet her at the entrance. I walk up and try to kiss her but she holds me at bay.

"You're going to have to earn my trust before I kiss you... or do anything else for that matter."

I nod and promise I'll comply. She's good-looking, smells awesome. She's chosen to wear a red blouse, a black mini-skirt and heels. That's the one thing that Sarah's missing. She doesn't wear heels. Me, I'm crazy for them. Brigitte knows. We enter the mall and head to the food court. I order us lunch and pay for it. We sit down.

"Brigitte, I do want to apologize for...
"Yeah yeah... less talk, more show.
"What would have me do, then?
"You'll see."

We finish eating and then move about the mall. Our first stop is a female lingerie shop. The clerk walks over to Brigitte. Apparently, they know each other. I stay away so as not to hear their conversation. The girl motions us to a stall.

"You're going to model for me, Brad.
"What?
"Get in the booth, get undressed.
"Uh-huh.
"I'm going to toss you lingerie under the door. I want you to put it on, open the door and pose for me, for every ensemble piece I throw in. Got it?"

I've done games with my friends like this before. I've just never done it in such a public venue. I try to read into Brigitte's actions, to see if I'm being led on, if there's actually a chance of us getting back together. I want to believe there is.

I step into the booth and strip. She tosses a white lacy bra with the matching panties. My junk is sticking out as I slide it on. It's not very erotic for my tastes, but somewhat funny. I gather my courage and open the door. Brigitte is staring at me, but I see her clerk friend is also there.

"What do you think, Monique?
"Nice package... I'd get it for him I were you!"

They laugh. I shut the door and remove the white lace. Next up is a red corset. I have a hard time sliding it on, and I can't really lace it up. I do the best I can. Apparently, there's no matching panty this time. I take a deep breath before opening the room.

Great! Now there's another woman looking on. She looks old enough to be my mother. Brigitte and Monique are looking at her.

"what do you think, Susan?
"Oh! He's definitely a keeper that one."

Once my performance is done, I shut the door and struggle with the corset. I manage to get it off, just in time to reveal the tiniest piece of clothing I have ever seen. Black thong, and the bra is nothing more than rope tied unto itself. I get to imagining Brigitte in it, and suddenly realize I'm getting a hard-on. Well, why not? I pull on it a little, to make sure it's nice and stiff before opening the door.

Now I get a more serious reaction... coupled with a lot of laughter. The three girls, Brigitte and the two store clerks, are staring at my crotch.

"Can I have some for later?" asks Monique.
"Why don't you have some now?" answers Brigitte, much to my surprise.
"Save some for me, says the older clerk."

I look at Brigitte, unsure of what to expect. The girl called Monique walks up into the booth and grabs my dick in her hand. I stare at Brigitte but she does nothing. Monique bites my neck, leaving me a good hickey. She gets down on her knees and licks me once, before stuffing me into her mouth. I feel her teeth grinding against my dick. It's not disagreeable, just somewhat irritating. She pulls away and the older woman, Susan, moves forward. She also grabs my dick, yanking on it with force. It almost hurts. I hold back any noise. She kisses my nipple, then bites it hard. She slams a hand on my butt cheek before pulling away. Brigitte seems content that I let myself go.

"You can get dressed now... but leave the panties and bra on under your clothes."

They are extremely uncomfortable but I decide not to argue. Brigitte is finding some twisted pleasure in torturing me, and frankly, I don't really mind. I suppose I have some of it coming.

We leave the store and head towards the bathroom. Brigitte enters the lady's room, then comes to get me and I walk in. The place is empty for now.

"Get in the stall and strip to your bra and panties."

I oblige. She has a large handbag which she hangs on a hook on the inside of a door; we put my clothes in it. She pulls off her miniskirt and I notice she's not wearing panties.

"Here's the deal, Brad. If you want to gain my trust again, you're going to have to worship me.
"Worship? How?
"Very simple. I'm going to give you instructions in your daily life. You're going to follow them to the letter.
"I can do that.
"I know you can. We used to play that game when we were together. Only this time, the rules are different."

She leans in and kisses me. I feel tension going away.

"You earned it. Now, you need to earn your next prize."

She's still showing off her pussy to me. We're sitting in the handicap stool so it's not too cramped. She removes her shoes and socks on her left leg.

"You are going to worship my leg and foot. I want you to start licking. Toes first, then the top of my foot, my ankle, going up. If you manage to get to the top, you get your prize... you get to eat me. But you must proceed at the pace I give you. Massaging my leg all the way up as you're licking it."

I'm a little hesitant and she understands.

"I washed my feet this morning, so you should be all right."

She raises her foot to my face. Brigitte is very flexible. I start kissing her toes, putting them into my mouth, sucking on them, licking all around. I stare at her inviting pussy. She probably won't let me fuck her today but just to feel her taste again. I'm shivering in my bra and panties. I move to the top of her foot while massaging her sole. I know she won't ask me to lick the sole under these conditions. I look at her face, she smiles accordingly. Despite my anticipation, I try to take it slow. I'm up to her ankle now. My tongue is already swollen.

"Lick the outside of my leg first, then go back down."

I comply. It's hard not to go for the prize, so near when I get to the top of her leg, but I manage it and go back down. I massage her thighs as I'm doing it. I start licking the inside of her leg, spending some time in the knees, then up her thigh, nearing the enticing smell. I haven't tasted pussy in months now. I manage to hold back until she gives me permission.

"That was great, Brad. You may eat your prize."

I plunge my tongue into it and start licking her off. She tastes so wonderful.

"Slow down, cowboy!"

I pace myself, remembering to exercise control.

"Oh... that's nice."

I want to make it worth her while. I tease her a lot. Once in a while I look up and stare at her face, admire her ecstasy as I pleasure her with my tongue, still holding on firmly to her thigh.

"Whatever you do, keep your head there."

I'm half expecting this to turn into a golden shower. Fortunately for me, it doesn't. I sense that she is about to burst. She pulls me in tight, almost swallowing me from down there. She orgasms and squirts all over my face, as I keep licking and licking. She wants to humiliate me, well then, let her do it. I don't mind. I deserve humiliation. I've been a bad boy. I've done bad things. This is good for me. This is my punishment.

After a long while, she pulls away and stares at me, face covered in her juices, dressed in a black thong and string bra. I must look so silly.

"Mind if I take a picture?"

I'm tempted to say no. But I remember my humiliation. I want it to remain; I want to have a clear memory of it. So I let her do it.

"I'm still not sure I want to take you back, Brad, but this is definitely a good start. I'll tell you what we're going to do. First, we're gonna clean you up. Then, we're going to get out of here. Everyday, I'm going to give you a call and tell you what to wear for underwear that day. I'll ask for proof, even if we don't get to meet.
"I can take a picture with my mirror.
"Good. Also, I don't want you to masturbate."

That one hits hard. I was hoping to jerk off after such an activity. Brigitte understands.

"Until I allow you to.
"All right.
"Finally, and this is more important. When I call you, at any time, wherever you are, you will write my name somewhere on your body with a permanent marker. I'll be keeping count of the calls I make and I'll be checking. You can also get someone to write my name for you, on your back for instance. Understood."

I nod in agreement. She smiles.

"Good. Now that this is settled, I don't want to be too mean. You can masturbate now, if you can do it without using your hands."

Now that's a challenge if I ever heard one.

"Can I use you?
"Sure."

I motion her to come over and she does. She kneels in front of me. I motion to her blouse and she takes it off. I start rubbing myself against her naked skin, specifically against her breasts. She keeps wobbling back and forth. I move her back to the side wall and start grinding her there. It works better because she stops wobbling. I'm hot and heavy when she pushes me back.

"Don't come on me, silly.
"Sorry.
"That was a good effort but you took too long. Maybe next time."

I manage to keep my cool despite my frustration. It's going to be hard to live up to her expectations, but I know I have to do it. She's taking the hard line with me, and I don't want to disappoint. Not again. I've failed too many times already.

This is the one. This is the one where I succeed.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Greetings all. Hope the multiple storylines aren't affecting your interest. Rest assured, they will all come together quite nicely later on.

Posts 7 and 8 should be up soon, once the proofreading is complete!

Random9002 : I tried to add a little bit of foot fetishism in part 6; I may do more eventually. Hope you enjoyed.

The rest of you, thank you for the positive input.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:50 PM   #11
Dravién

Finally had some time to read up.
Nicely written, as always.
Looking forward for more!
Dravién is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:13 AM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 07 - A Game of Threes IV [Jennifer]

Several days ago, something happened that changed everything in my life. A small, relatively insignificant word has transformed my perceptions of my world and warped my sense of identity.

One word, one name, changed me from a sexually secure woman to an unstable and nervous wreck.

At first, I tried to avoid thinking about it. It had to have been a fluke. In the heat of passion, you sometimes say or do things that you don't necessarily mean. It was easy to dismiss this as nothing more than a passing fancy.

As time wore on and the days slipped by, I noticed some discreet changes in my attitude. The first one was when I came back from my photo shoot and Sarah asked me how it had gone.

"Fine!"

My answer was too quick for Sarah not to notice its tone of panic.

"Something happened?" she asked.

I stared at her from across the room.

"I... did my first porn shoot.
"What?"

Sarah was stunned, and I had at least for the moment, taken my stress into a different direction, and Sarah's attention had been diverted.

"You got paid to have sex on camera?
"Well... I got paid to masturbate on camera.
"Oh! Wow!"

Sarah is actually shocked at this. I'm somewhat surprised, because I've posed with a dildo in my pussy before. She's seen the pictures. Then again, she knows I'm not really masturbating when I'm doing stills.

"Four times the average."

I try to make this about money, when it really isn't, and I'm pretty sure Sarah does not buy into it.

"How... was it?
"Okay... Sarah, it's not like I've never been on camera fucking... I mean, there was that time with...
"I know, but that was different. That was just us, I mean our friends. There was no money involved.
"And that makes it wrong?
"I... don't know. I don't think so."

Somehow, Sarah's reaction is unnerving.

"Look, I did it, I did it, no biggie."

I storm out of the room and head for the bathroom. I don't get to talk to Sarah until later that day, where she apologizes for her lack of support. I try to be a sport about it.

"It's all right; I know where you're coming from.
"It was just you and toys?
"Yeah. It was... interesting. Not sure I'd do it again soon, though."

The conversation remains like that for a few days. The weekend rolls around and Sarah is gone for most of it, spending time with her new lover. Meanwhile, I'm in bed, trying to get some sleep, and all I can imagine is Jim, creeping up onto my bed, underneath the sheets. His lips and tongue play with my pussy, then he climbs back up on top of me and penetrates me.

I play with myself while fantasizing, and the illusion becomes surreal. We're flying through the air, while he's fucking me from every imaginable angle. Then, I'm on a sinking ship, and he dives into the water, saves me, then takes me to a desolate island where we fuck all the time. I'm kidnapped by villains, who hold me at ransom; he comes in and rescues me, and we fuck like crazy on the way home; or he's the kidnapper, and he ties me up and takes me by force, and I enjoy it. The dreams intermingle and dilute into one orgasmic orgy of sex in my mind. Sometimes Sarah is there, sometimes, I'm alone with Jim.

That Monday, Sarah enters the room late in the morning. I'm still in bed, though not sleeping, naked under the covers. I imagine Sarah is coming back from his home, where they probably have just had sex. I could probably still smell him on her.

I get up and stretch. Sarah is stripping down to nothing.

"Hi!"

I call out. She turns to me and smiles.

"Hi pretty!"

She smiles back. She tosses her clothes into the corner, near the clothes pan.

"I'm going to take a shower, she says.
"Mind if I join you?"

She looks at me funny. We used to take a lot of showers together before she started seeing Jim. We haven't done it in several weeks. I wonder if she is hesitant but she finally speaks.

"Not at all."

She absentmindedly forgets to put her robe on and heads out to the bathroom. I feel dirty from the images in my mind and the pleasure I gave myself last night. I do need a shower. I join her in the bathroom. The water is already running and she's ready to step inside.

"How was your weekend?
"It was nice.
"What did you do?
"Well, Jim took me dancing Saturday Night, and we got pretty drunk. We made out in the bar. We were too wasted to do anything about it until the next morning, though.
"That gone?
"Yeah."

I remember once, a year and a half ago, Sarah and I had gotten so drunk we'd had sex five times during that same night. My most memorable night ever, possibly.

We step under the water. It's lukewarm, just the right temperature, just how we both like it. Sarah keeps talking, but all I can do is stare at her crotch and imagine Jim's taste still permeating it.

"And then, Sunday, we went for a walk, got some ice cream and he paid for dinner. We rented a movie for the night... well two, but we only watched one.
"Come on, Sarah, I'm living by proxy now. Details?"

Sarah, who was starting to lather herself, stops and looks at me.

"Well, if you must know... during the movie, I started rubbing him with my hand.
"Go on?
"So naturally, it came to attention. Jim looked at me, asking what I was doing. I unzipped his pants and popped it out through the opening.
"He doesn't wear underwear?
"He didn't that day. I started playing with it, rubbing it up and down. I asked if he wanted to do something to me.
"And?
"He said yes. I pulled off my panties; I was wearing a short black skirt...
"I know the one...
"And he reached in, played with me for a while. We decided to pause the movie.
"What happened next?"

As Sarah keeps talking, my hand slides towards my crotch. It's a half conscious gesture. I just decide not to stop it.

"Well, he removed my top, and started kneading and kissing my breasts, while still playing with me. I got him to sit high on the sofa and started sucking him off for a while. Then we swapped positions and he began eating me... Jenn, are you masturbating?"

I realize I've been teasing myself ever since she started her description. I stop what I'm doing for a moment.

"I guess I am. Does it bother you?
"No... not really."

We've been so intimate with each other this almost feels natural now. Her mind is elsewhere, in her stories, she's barely paying attention to me. Does she realize how much she is turning me on?

"So he's eating me out, and I ask him to fuck me. Now, he steadies himself, I turn around and raise my ass, and he slides it into my pussy, nice and slow, and starts pumping. We're trying to remain standing, held up on his sofa, and he's really doing a good job of it..."

Sarah stops her story for a moment.

"Now I'm getting turned on again..."

Her words take me over, as if she is inviting me into her intimacy. I try to simply smile at her, and then a sudden impulse overtakes me. I lean in and kiss her passionately. At first, she is stunned and resists, but she quickly lets her guard down and returns my kisses. As our lips remain locked, I glide one hand down her to her stomach. She pulls away, fully aware of the progress my hand is making.

"Jenn, what are we doing?"

I kiss her back, not letting her utter another word. She is not really fighting it. My hand reaches her sex, already wet from her stimulation as much as the water. I start playing with it.

She pulls away again, and I'm frustrated. I want to force myself onto her, but I care for her too much to hurt her in any way. I pull my hands away from her and simply go back to kissing. She wraps her arms around me and I wrap my arms around her. We kiss for a long moment before she finally pulls away.

"Dammit Sarah... I..."

I'm trying to find words to express how I feel, and since I don't really know myself, the words can't come out. I just stare into her eyes. Her lips lock with mine again for a brief moment.

"Jenn, I understand."

Her words soothe my aching heart, if not my body.

"I've been distant lately, been spending a lot of time with Jim and neglecting our friendship. I'd like to let you do it... I really would."

I kiss her back, kneading her breasts as she speaks. I sense she is resisting me and it infuriates me to no extent. There was a time when she would have been the first one to propose. Again, she pulls me away.

"I want to taste you..."

My words slip by without my consent. Sarah smiles at me.

"Okay... okay... you can taste me here and now. But Jenn..."

I start kneeling in front of her but she holds me back for a moment.

"Jenn, listen to me. This is here, and now, this is you and me, and no one else. Things like this... shouldn't happen... even if we want them to."

I nod in agreement. I don't know how far she'll let me go. I know I'll have to stop when she tells me to. I'll do my best. I'll keep some control over myself. I can do this.

I kneel before her and kiss her pussy lips. She softly moans. I know the only reason she is holding back is because of Jim. I want to curse him, but at the same time, I want to taste him on her. I gently use my tongue to part her lips. She is looking up, away from me. Is she imagining Jim down there? Is that how she justifies letting me do this?

I play with her with my tongue and she is letting me have my way with her. I try to plunge my tongue into her cavity. For a moment, I think she is going to resist, but then she lets me slide it into her. The moan gets louder. I hear panting on her end. She's not telling me to stop. I don't think she's focused on the here and now anymore. Sarah often does that. She lets her mind wander and then she loses perspective of what's actually going on.

I start to knead her breasts as I eat her out. I know her sex intimately. I can tell how far she is along and I want to take her all the way. She shivers from my touch and the water.

Eventually, before she reaches her climax, she regains enough of her senses to pull herself away from me. It takes me a great effort not to pursue, to let her go, to release her. This has probably already gone farther than she had imagined.

I sit down at the edge of the bath, afraid of her reaction. She smiles, so I know I'm all right with her.

"Maybe I should get out of the shower now.
"Maybe you should."

I know she does not really want me to get out, but I think it's safer this way for the moment. I know Sarah. Everything here, everything between us will remain between us. I trust her and she trusts me.

Maybe we shouldn't take showers together anymore.

Last edited by interesting; 10-29-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 08 - A Game of Threes V [Jennifer]

Everybody makes mistakes. It's normal. I, on the other hand, am perfecting the art. I'm compounding mistakes, stacking them on top of each other, seeing how far up the pile will stack before it collapses under its own weight.

I know I should stop. I know I should get a grip on myself, but I simply can't. It's like my body and mind are not on speaking terms anymore, and so the heart does whatever it wants without foresight.

To be honest, I'm not the only one at fault here. There's plenty of blame to go around, I think. Sarah, Jim, they have their faults too. I don't exactly know how to deal with them, and apparently, they don't know how to deal with me either. It's bad enough to have fantasies over my ex-girlfriend or her new boyfriend without acting upon them. But every time I try to hold back, something pushes me to new lengths and I put my entire life in question.

The worst part is, I think I can go on like this. Does that make me a bad person? I am trying to live with Sarah's new relationship but there is just so much a girl can endure.

It's the morning, and I am just getting up. I'm sitting naked at the computer, checking my email. My photographer, Peter, has just sent the stills from my photo shoot and video the other day. I must admit I'm not as fancy into pussy shots as some people, but I do get some satisfaction in seeing my sexual organs displayed on the screen. In walk Jim and Sarah. Jim is in a bathrobe while Sarah is already dressed.

"So you can let yourself out, then?
"Sure, no problem."

They kiss swiftly. Sarah waves bye to me and hurries away, late for class. This happens almost every Thursday morning since the start of the semester. Jim comes over the previous evening, I get somewhat ejected out of the room, and the next morning I wake up with the both of them, naked in Sarah's bed. It's a tad infuriating.

Jim walks over to me and looks at the screen.

"Is that you?"

A reasonable reaction would be to simply say yes and move on to other things, possibly close the pictures. Nowadays, I'm anything but reasonable.

"Yes, it is, Jim. Do you like?
"I do."

I click on the mouse pad, cycling through the pictures. He's staring at the screen, but my eyes are rolling to the bulge forming in his bathrobe. I want to suck it so bad it hurts inside. I try to calm myself and look away.

"Are you actually...?
"Yeah. I was. It was intense."

I hear his name echoing in my head. My instincts are conflicted. On the one hand, I want him to keep asking questions. On the other, I'm afraid of what might happen. With my current morality, I'm liable to simply jump him. But that would be wrong, that would not be something I could live with. But I need something to tide me over.

"Reminds you of something?"

I try to sound innocent but I sound slutty to my ear. Jim does not seem to notice or care.

"Yeah... when I played with you.
"Did you enjoy that?
"I did, actually. Was very nervous at first. I was surprised Sarah let me do it, to be honest.
"Why?
"Well... because... I was just surprised."

Poor Jim. He barely knows Sarah yet. I know she's holding herself back for his sake. I feel it's somehow my responsibility to help educate Jim into matters of the flesh. Or is that just my libido talking?

"When I was going out with Sarah, we'd play sex with others all the time.
"All the time?
"Okay, not all the time, but every so often. Claire and Cassie, for example. Sometimes, we'd swap partners.
"Really?"

Does he know I'm making some of this up? Or is he simply turned on by the notion of girls going at it? Is he a typical male or is he something different?

"Well, not as often as I make it sound. But it did happen. It's normal to want to open up to other ideas.
"It's not something I'm used to.
"Jim, do you trust me?"

There is a long pause. I'm expecting the other shoe to drop and him to simply walk away. It would be the sensible thing to do. He makes my job too easy. I want to curse at him but I can't.

"It depends, but generally, yeah."

Why must he be so innocent, so nice? Why must I be the corrupting influence?

"I want to try something out, Jim. If you don't mind. A game of sorts. If you want.
"What do you have in mind?
"I wanted to thank you for what you did to me the other day.
"I'm not sure that's a good idea.
"Come on Jim. I'm sure Sarah won't mind."

I don't know that for sure, but I make it sound convincing. Jim looks at me.

"Look, Jenn, you'll have to be a little more specific.
"I just want to give you back some of what you gave me.
"We should probably wait for Sarah to be here for this."

I sense his hesitation and I can't blame him for being cautious. I want him to trust me. I want him to stay here. I have to make my case. Jim is logical, analytical. How can I make him trust me?

"Tell you what, Jim, we'll use a safe word.
"What?
"I'm going to play around you, and if you feel uncomfortable, you say stop and I will. If you say it again, we'll end the game then and there. How does that sound?"

He pauses. I'm giving him control over the game. He'll respond well to that - I hope.

"You'll stop if I say stop?"

I nod, only half sincere, but he does not seem to notice. This rule satisfies his need for control. Right now, I care very little for the consequences. I'm not even sure what game I'm going to play. I just want to have some fun with him. Keep him to myself, even if we don't have sex which we won't, I repeat to myself. That would be too much, even for me. But I do want to see him exposed, I want to feel him vulnerable, at my mercy. And I have ways of ensuring it.

"Take off the bathrobe and lie on my bed."

He hesitates.

"I've seen your hard-on before, don't worry."

He pulls the robe off. I hold back my emotions at seeing his erect member. I'll have to be patient. He lies back on my bed. I pull out a rope. He's hesitant to let me near him.

"Now, I'm not going to rape you, Jim. Trust me."

Am I really being honest here? Can I be trusted with him in such a predicament. My heart and my brain are arguing the matter even as I start tying his hands to the posts of my bed. I work slow to give him time to get acquainted with the feeling.

Jim looks sacred now. I must admit, the idea of jumping on top of him and riding him is very tempting. I'm sure he wouldn't even mind - no, he would mind, eventually.

"Relax now."

I pull away and start dancing around the bed.

"What are you doing?
"Just watch and admire the view. That way, you're not tempted to do anything you might regret later."

Might as well tie me up, with the thoughts racing about in my head. I'm the one liable to regret this course of action. I waltz around the bed, hips swaying, hands across my body. Jim is frantic, his eyes can't keep away. His swollen member pulses to my beat. I pause.

"Are you all right?
"Yeah... just... wondering about all this.
"Jim, last time you touched me, you made me come like no other. I just want to return the favor.
"Yeah, but... Sarah.
"Don't worry... I'm not going to do anything Sarah would object to. You don't need to worry her about this."

Immediately after the words jump out, I regret saying them, because my heart is racing, my mind is playing tricks and I know I can't trust myself. But there is no way to take these words back. I truly have no idea how Sarah will react if she learns of what I'm doing right now. I decide to forego the dance. I climb on top of the bed, with my back towards his face, so I get a good look at his manhood. It's so inviting.

I start rubbing my pussy against his chest. He's barely moving. I wonder if my weight is suffocating him, but I hear no choking. I grab his manhood with one hand and suddenly I hear his voice, faint but powerful.

"Stop!"

No! Not when I'm so close. Not when I have his member in my hand, ready to pump it, ready to make him come, to lock my lips around it. He's not playing fair!

"What's wrong?
"I... think you should stop now, Jenn."

I keep my hand on his member, immobile. I don't turn to face him, leaving him my exposed backside to contemplate.

"Are you sure?"
"No... but I'm feeling insecure here."

Why must you be so faithful, so nice? I remember former boyfriends. They weren't as reserved as him. Were they? Am I being unreasonable?

"Jenn, stop it!"

I realize I'm subconsciously moving my hand up and down on his dick.

"Jim... I want to put you in my mouth. I want to taste you. I'll do it... and if you truly want me to stop, then I'll stop. Okay?"

There is silence. I wonder why he hesitates. I know so many people who would jump at the chance for a blowjob, no consequences, no questions asked. Jim isn't like these other men: perhaps that could be the reason he turns me on?

"Okay... okay, do it."

I lean in slowly.

"But you stop everything and untie me when I say stop, okay?"

He's insistent. I decide I'm not going to push my luck any further. I slide his member into my mouth and close my lips on it. It feels so good inside me; there's another place where I want it but I hold back. I start playing with his tip with my tongue, and then he speaks.

"Stop!"

It's not a safe word. It's an order. Jim is ordering me to stop what I'm doing, to stop playing with him. It hurts deeply, possibly moreso than Sarah's rejection in the shower. It takes me a moment to gather myself, so Jim has time to repeat.

"I said stop... now untie me, please."

I comply. It takes me a while to undo all the bindings. I feel clumsy.

Once his hands are free, I imagine he's going to pop out of my bed and reach for his clothes. But he lies there, pensive, engrossed in his thoughts. He's thinking. That can't be a good sign.

"Jenn... I have to tell Sarah.
"No!"

I immediately place my hands before my mouth. I almost screamed. I gather myself.

"You can't tell her... it could ruin your relationship...
"Or yours?
"Please, Jim... nothing happened.
"I'm as guilty as you are, Jenn, but you're partly right. Nothing much happened, but something did happen, and it could have been more. I have to be honest with Sarah."

He finally gets up.

"It's just a game.
"Is it, Jenn? Is it still just a game?"

His question lingers in the air, for us both to ponder. I don't want him to tell Sarah, but can I really prevent him from doing so? Would Sarah even understand my situation, why I almost jumped her boyfriend? Would she forgive me?
Old 10-29-2008, 12:36 PM   #14
interesting
getDare Succubus

For the next storyline (the three upcoming parts), I will have a guest writer, who is none other than our very own applebooty, who has graciously agreed to contribute with this storyline. I'll let her fill you in on more details if she feels like it.

Otherwise, hope you all are enjoying this little narrative.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 11-06-2008, 10:30 PM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Delayed Storyline

Due to time constraints on her part, our very own applebooty's contributions to the ongoing story must be put on hold. Rest assured, you will see it eventually, once her schedule allows her to pursue the writing. Send positive thoughts to her to assist in her planning! We love you!

In the meantime, I will continue my own storyline which was also on hold. Hope you enjoy it. Comments are always appreciated.

Blog for my GD stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk