Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-29-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave
Default World of Slave and Master

I decided to write my story idea after all. I hope you like it. Please make constructive comments. But you can write your own version on the idea if you wish. I am thinking of writing stories about several slaves if everyone likes it and I can think of ideas. But anyway moving on.

Story:
The day has finally arrived. I am now 16. Soon I will be taken for the final judgement.

Prologue:
Every person living or dead is registered on the database. The database contains every detail of a persons life.
Their training, limits, sexuality, age, gender, is just a small part of a persons record.
Every person is put into one of four classes: Master, Switch, Slave or Unsorted.
Masters are given a slave that is suitable when they are 16 and will be given a new one if the old one is irreparably damaged or killed.
Switches are normally paired with another Switch.
Slaves are given to a Master when they are 16 and if their Master dies will be taken by the state.
Unsorted are the ones who are not 16 yet and so havent gone through the final judgement.

From the day a person is born, they are given training in how to be a master and how to be a slave.
How well they do is recorded and is taken into account for the final judgement.

The state rules over the entire system, which is controlled by selected Masters who then dictate basic slave rules, rights and appropirate punishements for breaking these rules, however Masters can add to this list of rules and punishments.
Masters are immune from every rule and cannot be punished.
Slaves are trained to and must follow every command given, even if it breaks their limits.
If a slave does not obey then they will be publicly tortured serverly maybe even to or over the brink of death.
Switches are normally left to do what they want but are still subject to slave laws.

Many people said this system was unjust and barbaric but they wern't anymore complaints after they were killed.

Chapter 1: Final Judgement.

I looked at the clock, it read 23:56. I have four more minutes, four whole minutes before I will be taken for final judgement.
I took one last look around my room. It may not have the luxuries of a Masters room but has everything I need: toilet, sink, shower and most importantly my bed which I may not get another one of.
I am about 6'tall, slim, with brown eyes and hair. I am wearing a grey t-shirt, trousers and briefs, which is the basic dress of an unsorted.
I look again at the clock, 00:00, Judgement time. I get up from my bed and stand in the middle of my room. After a few seconds the door opens and I walk through into the corridor. Normally at this point I would have turned left to go to class but instead I turn right going towards the Assignment center.
I walk into the centers entrance and take a seat. There are only about 10 other people here waiting to be judged.
The first person is called in, then about 5 minutes later the next one is called in, then the next one until im the last one to be called in.
I walk through the doorway into a medium sized dungeon. One of the instructors is there holding a clipboard.
She read "The state and school has made their judgement on you. You are a Slave."
I knew they would make me a Slave as i could never get people to do what i wanted in class.
"Strip." She commanded.
I obeyed, taking off all my clothes and piling them neatly next to me just like i had been trained to do.
"Put this on." She said, handing me a pair of black briefs.
I quickly sliped on the briefs and stood with my hands at my sides.
"Kneel."
I knelt, resting my bottom on my ankles, crossing my wrists behind my back and bowing my head.
She walked over and placed a black collar around my neck, padlocking it shut at the back.
She then handcuffed me and connected a leash to the collar.
"Stand."
I stood still with my head bowed.
"You have been given to Miss Julia." She said as she led me out of the other end of the dungeon.

Note:
I'm sorry there isn't much in chapter 1 but I'll write more for the next chapter.

Last edited by Collared_Slave; 08-30-2008 at 04:42 AM. Reason: spellings
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Cool! Keep on writing.
ohne_id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #3
N1cX

Send a message via MSN to N1cX Send a message via Yahoo to N1cX
Thumbs up Good begin there mate

Wow, good start of a story, i think a lot of people will like it, keep it up
N1cX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
Zeromus
getDare Devil

Excellent!

(perhaps the "government" could have a say in the tasks or "themes" occasionally?)

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:05 AM   #5
Sum
getDare Devil

Good start, one thing though the epilogue goes at the end. I think what you meant was "prologue"

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Well D this is a very good start. I will be reading with interest. Thanks for the ad aswell Dude.

xTrYsTaNx
Old 08-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #7
daremadness
Account Banned

Thumbs up Great Story

Excellent story the first part is amazing i hope the enxt part comes soon

i like;nudity, penis, masturbation, pain
i hate;public, gross, piss, scat, shaving
daremadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:10 PM   #8
oreo_is_back
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to oreo_is_back

Nice,D, Nice. Keep it up. Although, i'm not sure I took in quite everything. Terrible eye focus. I should wear glasses.Hmpf!
Old 10-20-2008, 06:04 AM   #9
Getdown

Send a message via MSN to Getdown

Nice story so far, keep it up. It's deffiently keeping me interested.
Getdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:29 PM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

It's a good beginning, though Collared_Slave hasn't touched it in a while. I find the beginning a little rushed, but it does create an ambiance.

Slave, if you'd like to pursue the story, I'm sure you'd have tons of readers.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk