Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-06-2009, 04:59 AM   #1
kirstyjane

Send a message via ICQ to kirstyjane Send a message via AIM to kirstyjane Send a message via Yahoo to kirstyjane
Default An accident that turned

As I walked out onto the stage area holding just my drum sticks I looked around to see we had quite a good turnout. Normally you could count the amount of people waiting for you to come on but there seemed to be a sea of people this time. Maybe it was just me used to a small crowd. Anyway I always got goose bumps when I walked out on stage, I felt more at home sat at my drums.

After 45 minutes of playing our set we let the last band come on and I walked over to the bar. It was quite a struggle to get there as more people had turned up now as the main band was playing. I ordered my drink and turned to get closer to the band. In doing this I knocked a drink down a girl. I was quick to apologise to her and offered to buy her another drink. She didn’t say anything to me at all and just headed to the toilet I think. I felt bad and went to the bar again and brought her what she was drinking. I saw her walk out about 10 minutes later and rushed up to her to apologise again and hand her the drink I brought her. I caught eye of a smile while walking up to her. When I approached her she thanked me and said she was surprised I had brought her a drink as I looked the type to think fuck it and just walk off.

We talked at the other end of the pub until closing. We talked about music and other stuff. I was surprised a girl could have as many interests the same as me. I loved the look of her short black hair, brown eyes and dark make up. I complimented her on her dress sense. After been kicked out the pub I offered to walk her home not even knowing her name. She knew I was Sam but I didn’t know her name. As we walked into town I asked her what her name was. She told me that I would have to wait.

We got to her house and she offered me in. She told me not to worry as her family was away and that was why she could go out to the pub. We went in and she put some music on and said she would get us some drinks. I sat in her room looking around at all her stuff. She had a lot of posters up on the walls, pictures of friends and family and a lot of weird looking things that I had no clue of what they were. She came back up and we chatted more. I was really starting to like her and I thought she was heading the same way but it is hard to tell with girls. I asked again for her name and she looked at me moving closer to me. I didn’t panic and played along. She whispered in my ear Mistress Fay to you. I then felt cold metal wrap around my wrist holding me to her bed. She stood up and looked at me giggling. She then told me to stay where I was and not to move. As if I was going anywhere.

She was gone for about 25 minutes until I heard the sound of heels walking towards me. She walked into the room and asked me how she looked. I scanned up and down her. She was wearing black pvc knee high boots, a purple pvc bask with a bow running down the middle showing a lot of her cleavage off, a small tu tu like skirt on and long black gloves. I looked at her stunned now feeling very turned on. She walked up to me and told me I was now her play toy. I tried to say something to her and felt a harsh slap for doing so. She told me to speak to her only when told too. I learnt my lesson quickly as it hurt. She un handcuffed me and tied my hands behind my back. I was then told of would be anal trained today to start with. I thanked her and in doing so I saw her pulling on her strap on harness. The dildo on it looked about 7 inches and was not small. She walked over to me and slapped me face with it. I was feeling a mixture of feeling by then.

She then slides the dildo into my mouth and started slowly sliding it in and out. I felt so slutty and like I was been used. She grabbed my hair and pulled me down the shaft of the cock further. I nearly gagged on it a few times. After about 20 minutes of been abused in my mouth I felt a cold liquid type gel around me ass. Mistress Fay then told me I was about to get fucked by a girl and that I was a slut and needed it. I felt the tip of the cock touch my ass. I closed my ass hole trying to stop the inevitable from happening. I felt a paddle slap my bum. She then spanked me 10 times making me count for trying to resist the ass fucking. I was then told I would get it deeper and faster now for been a naughty slut. The cock slide deep inside me as I closed my eyes. Mistress Fay still slapped me bum with her hand now and then as she fucked my tight ass. She got faster as I opened up more.

After a long 15 minutes of been fucked with the strap on Mistress Fay told me I had one more thing to do. She made me suck the cock after it had been in my ass. I wanted dot be sick as the cock got pumped into my mouth. She told me I had been a good slave boy and that she would treat me now. She untied me and told me to lay on the bed on my back. She then sat on my face and wanked me off. I felt myself build up to orgasm very quickly as her wet clit ran on my face as I licked her. I cummed after a few minutes to feel Mistress Fays mouth over my cock. She caught all the cum and then kissed me. I felt my own cum go from my mouth to hers for a few minutes as she passionately kissed me.

Mistress Fay then went off and came back with just a pair of hot pants on. She passed me a thong. The one she had been wearing all day. I was ordered to wear it all night while sleeping in the same bed as her. We got into bed and I had many thoughts running through my head. We talked about what had happened and I agreed to her next training session the next day.

looking for sissy boys who like to dress up, wear make up and heels. PM me for more info.
kirstyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:10 AM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

This is a good sounding story, straight into the plot and with good grammar, I look forward to more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #3
kirstyjane

Send a message via ICQ to kirstyjane Send a message via AIM to kirstyjane Send a message via Yahoo to kirstyjane

Thank you hehe. I may do another tomorrow. I didn't want to make it to long as some people may get bored.

looking for sissy boys who like to dress up, wear make up and heels. PM me for more info.
kirstyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
garbonzo222

sounds great so far....i love the straight-forward writing style....and your profile picture looks very sexy to say the least

Advertisements
Kink Talk