Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
storys to the max
Account Banned

Post A Thanksgiving of Doom [FICTION]

Chapter I - Thanks for giving me balls

November 27, 2008 “Thanksgiving”

6:00 AM

John got out of bed. “Thanksgiving!” he thought. “One of my favorite days of the year! The family come together and eats more than any other time in the year. I see my cousins that I only get to see like once a year, and best of all, Elizabeth is coming!”

Elizabeth was one of Bethany’s (who is one of John’s cousins) friends’ sister. Elizabeth and John met about a year ago and have seen each other about 5 times sense. John had a major crush on Elizabeth, and wanted to ask her out on a date, but was to chicken to.

John was a 13 year old male who got “As and Bs” in school. He had brown hair with blue eyes. Bethany was coming to the family lunch and dinner as well. She was 16 years old. John knew that she would love to pick on him while they were there, he just knew it.

Elizabeth’s sister was going to come, who is 15, but ended up catching the flue and was unable to fly. Elizabeth still came though because her parents were out of the country. Elizabeth was 13 years old. She had never had a boyfriend before, and neither did John.

John pulled his pants and briefs down and took them off, and grabbed a clean pair of briefs. John’s balls/penis was a little small for his age, but he didn’t care. He took his shirt off and looked at himself in the mirror. His penis was only about 2 inches. He then put his briefs on, and put on some shorts. He grabbed a shirt and threw it on.

He was ready. He left his room in the hotel, and checked out at the front desk. He got in his Aunt’s car. She was the one who took him from his home to Kentucky. He would be staying in Bethany’s house, where thanksgiving would be. It would be about another 2-3 hours until he reached his destination, seeing as he came all the way from California. John knew Elizabeth lives near his house, although he never sees her. He was excited, but he decided to sit back and rest or the rest of the trip.

8:35 AM

John rang the door bell, and Bethany answered it. “Ahh, hello John, hello Aunt Ella,” she greeted. “The other kids are in the basement John, why don’t you go down there and join them? I will take your jacket for you.”

“Thank you,” John said, and handed Bethany his jacket. John quickly located the door that led to the basement. He went through it, and found Elizabeth and Jamie (one of John’s cousins) on the sofa. John just realized he was the only male child that was coming. He wasn’t too worried, though.

There was a chalk board, and so John asked if the others wanted to play hangman. They agreed, and John started. It was a 7 letter word followed by a 6 letter word. They had 1 wrong guess left when the board looked like this: s_u__ed _urke_. Elizabeth guessed “Stuffed Turkey” and was right!
It was at that moment that John realized that there was no eraser. Bethany came down and John asked “hey do you know where an eraser is?”.

She replied “Ya I actually was looking for one, here it is, catch!” She threw the eraser, but John had his hands up near his face, which is not where the eraser went. The eraser hit John’s balls right on the dot!

Last edited by storys to the max; 01-01-2009 at 02:25 PM.
storys to the max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
storys to the max
Account Banned

Chapter II – Twister Extreme

November 27, 2008 “Thanksgiving”

8:45 AM

John immediately fell to the floor. He had a lot of pain resistance but the eraser was thrown too hard. He started crying. His hands were covering every part of his balls. John laid there, while the girl talked. When John got things under control, he stood up. “Great! Your well! You want to play twister extreme?” Asked Elizabeth.

“umm, sure, but what is ’Twister Extreme’?” asked John.
“You’ll see soon enough,” she replied. All three girls giggled. John suspected they were up to something.

“I will spin first!” cried Bethany. They all got on the map except for Bethany. Bethany spun. “Left foot green”. She spun again “Right foot yellow” “left hand green” “right hand red” “left foot red”. This put Alex in a very incompatible position. “5 turns up, bonus spin.” He realized that Bethany was not going to spin, but come in and interline. She grabbed Alex’s pants, and pulled them down, along with his briefs, putting his balls in full view for Elizabeth. “You pull them up you lose the game and BAD things happen.”

Alex was afraid of what he got himself into, but he concluded that they could probably come up with stuff much worse than letting my crush see my privates. He remained there, while Bethany spun 5 more times: “left hand red” “right hand red” “left hand yellow” “right foot blue” “left hand red”. Alex was now in a position of full view from Bethany. She then came over and said “You have survived until now,” and kicked him right I the balls, really hard! Alex fell down and started crying. Despite his pain, he was able to say the following words: “Wh... why did you only hurt me and not them? It wasn’t fair!”

Bethany replied: “not every game is fair.” Bethany pulled up John’s pants/briefs, and carried him over to a hook. John was unable to resist because of the pain he was in. Bethany took some of the yogurt she had for breakfast but did not eat, and shoved it in the back of his briefs. She then hung him by the back of his underwear. John was still holding his balls.
John was in extreme pain. “Since you lost the game, your award is getting to stay in this situation until lunch!” Bethany said. True to her word, John stayed there for 3 hours. Elizabeth was the one who got John out of the situation. While the girls went upstairs, John stayed down. He decided to take his briefs off due to the fact there was yogurt in them. He took them off, and threw them in a bin that no one would probably look in ever again, or at least he thought.

He put his shorts back on, having him go commando. He went upstairs, hoping that it would not get any worse…
storys to the max is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk