Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2018, 04:35 PM   #1
Dionysian

Heart The Self-Made Man and the Man-Made Sissy

Synopsis: Chris is an average uni student who's secretly bisexual. Léon is a female-to-male exchange student with a thing for feminization. Chris is hesitant to play Léon's games at first, but he soon finds himself sucked deeper and deeper into the alluring young man's kinky world.

Prologue

Chris met Léon at a weekly LGBT support meetup on campus. When he first laid eyes on the other man, he was immediately drawn into his androgyny: pale pink cheeks framed with a few unruly blonde curls that refused to conform to his ponytail, a delicate physique with little muscle in sight, big blue eyes below thick lashes and sharp eyebrows. Léon was fascinating to watch as he walked, with a hasty grace to his step that Chris had rarely seen in women, let alone in other men. And yet there was no mistaking the French exchange student for anything other than male-- a little ironic, considering he was a very open-and-out transgender man.

Testosterone had done wonders, and for all of his feminine traits, everyone around Léon assumed him to be a man. Perhaps it was due to the sharpness of his face, or that seductively deep voice, or the way that he held himself. Whatever the case may be, he was a beautiful contrast, a self-made man in the literal sense.

When Chris had come out as bisexual, he couldn't help but admit he'd hoped Léon would notice him a little more, or perhaps even consider him as a potential partner. Tragically, it seemed that Léon was only interested in women. Chris had never been overly manly, with a relatively average build and height, scruffy black hair in desperate need of trimming, and just enough strength not to get called out for being weak, but he wasn't anywhere near the feminine beauty which Léon so openly sought.

He had contented himself with befriending the blond instead, eagerly stopping him after one of the weekly meetings to ask if he was interested in coming over to Chris's dorm to hang out for a bit.

Léon had agreed to the proposal, but when they finally made it to Chris's dorm, they were greeted by a locked doorknob covered with a sock. Chris's roommate, Kyle, was not at all subtle about his many ventures with women, and even less subtle when it came to teasing Chris about his own virginity.

Chris shrugged, looking at Léon apologetically, and that was when he noticed a strange glint in the Frenchman's eye. It quickly disappeared, and Léon suggested in his low, cloud-soft voice that perhaps Chris could come over to his place instead.

That was how Chris ended up in his secret crush's dorm, glancing around at the floral decor on the walls.

"I'm still legally female," explained Léon, "so they made me room with a girl-- another exchange student. The decorations are Suyin's."

Chris nodded, looking anywhere but at Léon. Léon, feeling casual, had taken off his binder-- the garment he used to flatten his chest. That, combined with his posture on the couch-- leaning back slightly with an elbow propped on the armrest-- gave Chris far too much of a view for his own good. "You must be one lucky guy, getting to room with a girl," he murmured.

Léon shook his head. "It isn't like that. Suyin is a lesbian, and besides, she's not my type." Here, the blond leaned in, and Chris's heart jumped.

"What's--" your type, Chris almost uttered, but he stopped himself. He needed something that would steer the situation away from the heat in his stomach, not something that would only fuel his envy. He cleared his throat. "What's-- uh-- what's something you do for fun around here?"

Léon raised an eyebrow, but humored the change of subject. "I have a Netflix account."

When Léon gestured Chris to sit beside him on the couch, Chris decided not to hesitate, though he left a couch pillow between him and the other man. Why was he so shy about it? Couldn't he just enjoy having Léon close? Even when he was around people he stood a chance with, Chris was always too much of a coward to get near them. That was probably why he was still a virgin.

They agreed on some show, but as much as Chris tried to focus on the screen, he couldn't help but notice that Léon was inching closer and closer toward him. Suddenly, there was no couch pillow between them. He stole a sideways glance and glimpsed those unbound breasts, at least D-cups, as Léon casually turned his body toward his guest, the Frenchman's blue eyes still stuck to the television.

When he brushed a lanky hand against Chris's, the dark-haired man let out an involuntary gasp. He turned to Léon and was greeted by a smirk.

"What are you doing?" Chris asked cautiously.

"You think I haven't noticed you watching me at meetings, no?" Léon made steady eye contact, and Chris felt frozen in place. "The way that your eyes scan my body. It happens a lot, you know; people are always too curious about what a trans person looks like under their clothes. But with you, it's different. I see curiosity, yes, but something else too." He let his eyes drop down, studying Chris's body the way that Chris had always studied Léon's in those desperate, stolen glances. Léon, however, was far more obvious about it. "I, too, am curious...and a little something else."

"Aren't you straight?"

"I'm more flexible than that," admitted Léon. "I am much more fond of women, it's true, but there has always been some room for play, if he's feminine enough."

"Feminine...?"

"In fact, I think I could make you into my ideal lover."

"Make...?" Although Chris was confused, he couldn't seem to bring his voice above Léon's, which was always quiet and yet so commanding.

"You want me, don't you?"

After a moment, Chris nodded, swallowing thickly.

"And you're a virgin, yes?"

"H-How did you--"

Léon caught Chris's jaw, then let his thumb brush against Chris's lower lip. "Smooth, chaste lips...yes, you'll do."

Chris took a deep breath, starting to ask a question, but Léon halted him by sharply standing up. "Stay seated."

Something in Léon's voice gave Chris no choice but to obey, and he gripped the armrest beside him, feeling the heat in his belly pool up into his chest. His heart pounded. He watched as the blond waltzed into one of the closets, graceful as ever, though with mischief in his step.

When he returned, what he held surprised Chris. In one hand was a make-up kit; in the other, a full set of women's clothing, including a pastel blouse, a modest skirt, and flats.

"These are Suyin's," said Léon. "Don't worry about what she'll think; she always 'borrows' my things. You'll start with these, and we'll work up to clothes that are more fitting for your training as a good sissy."

Chris's brows furrowed. "You're going to force me to crossdress for you? Uh, I'm not like you, dude, I don't...do that."

"Do what?" Léon asked without pause. "What do I do, Chris?"

After receiving no answer, Léon set all of the supplies down with a sigh. "Look, I'm not going to force you into anything. Consider this a proposal. You can walk away now, and we can pretend that this never happened. In fact, if you like, you'll never need to speak to me again. After all, we're studying entirely different majors, so it's unlikely we'll have classes together. I'll even stop attending the LGBT meetings. I'll be out of your life, and never again will you have to deal with your sexual frustration around me and whatever it is that I do." Each word grew increasingly drawn-out, playing with the newfound innuendo.

When Chris still didn't respond, Léon slowly approached him, putting one knee next to Chris's legs and the other one between them. His hand returned to Chris's jaw, smooth fingertips running along the side of his face until they met the other man's cheek. The blond's face became critical at the roughness of Chris's stubble, but he quickly replaced his distaste with curiosity.

His plush lips approached Chris's, and the dark-haired student closed his eyes, tilting his head with gentle guidance from Léon. The heat rose further, now filling his face.

But he felt only a sudden coldness against his lips. He opened his eyes in confusion and saw that Léon was holding something up to his mouth.

It was a metal lipstick container.

"Or," Léon finally continued, "you can put this on your lips, and I'll kiss you right now."

Chris had a decision to make. He looked at Léon, whose wild blonde curls were close enough to brush Chris's forehead, whose soft chest was practically pressed against him, and whose eyes were narrowed with calculated interest. Then he looked at the door of the dorm, mere feet away. His gaze switched between the two, and all the while, he could feel a third influence stirring between his legs as Léon made subtle motions with his knee.

"Well? What do you say, Chrissy?"

Chris grabbed the lipstick container.

Likes: Bladder control/desperation, edging, orgasm control/denial, anal insertions, enema, lingerie, hypno
Dislikes/Punishments: Spanking, pain in general, complete chastity, mind-numbing tasks
Limits: Scat, emeto, eating/drinking unsanitary substances, blood, permanent, illegal, friends and family, true public, pictures, vaginal penetration

Dionysian is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dionysian for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk