Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should I glue the lock to my chastity cage?
No. 46 36.51%
No, but throw away the keys. 12 9.52%
Yes. 8 6.35%
Yes and throw away the keys. 60 47.62%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-12-2017, 01:58 AM   #16
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
Looks pretty awesome. But what am I supposed to do when the poll decides for glueing it. Quite a contrast between poll and comments...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
A little advice on how a lot of people on this site operate them. A lot of them vote for the worse scenario possible even if it is unsafe. A lot of people do not consider safety levels when considering someone else tasks. You never have to do anything you do not want to. Not because of a poll, not because of a person. Consent is huge.
[...]
The difference between a poll and the comments is that inconsiderate and horny people only vote in the poll to stimulate their own horniness while people who really care about the thread post in it. A poll is easy to get quick answers but it's almost a certain thing that the outcome will be the worst case scenario (as Wedgiebondagebabe said).

So if you want to listen to all the people on getDare which include the horny people thinking only about themselves, then do the outcome of the poll. But if you want to know what other people think, those who are a bit smarter and think about your safety as well, then base the outcome on what is posted on your thread.

It's thrilling to glue the lock shut but once it's shut and your horniness mood goes away, you'll still be stuck with that glued lock. So use something different which is temporary, although; I'm sure there are ways to remove the glue from that lick or you can just destroy the lock using a bolt cutter.

Other release methods would be to place the key at work or a (safe) building that only opens once every few days or week. Make sure to hide it very very well so no one will find it and takes it with them. Another commonly known release method is mailing the key to yourself using a signed delivery service.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 06-12-2017, 03:52 AM   #17
Mutt

Poll is closed now.

I love being locked for the rest of my life.
Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, poll, slave