Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Eye Humiliation/Slight Public/Gross Dares for the Day

So you can try this one time when you have the house to yourself for a day or two.

Easy: Strip down to your underwear and leave one set of curtains open wide. Go and have a shower but don't dry. Walk to the window and air dry, stand back a bit so only people who actually look in your window will see. You must stay there until you are completely dry, underwear and all as you can't take them off when you shower.

You can only eat from a plate on the floor in front of the window.

When you need to pee, get towels and lie down like a baby. Pee in your underwear but don't change it for 2 hours.

If you need to poop you may use the bathroom but you cannot wipe.

You can only masturbate through you underwear and you must be close to the window. When you cum you must cum in your pants and wear them on you head until you go to bed.

When you go to bed you must put back on the underwear and sleep in them.

Medium:
Strip naked, open the curtains and repeat the same as 'Easy' this time you can only poop in your backgarden. If you need to pee, drink it. Drink it standing right at the window were people can easily see.

When eating, you must eat of a plate in the garden, right beside were you pooped. Ever hear the saying 'Don't shit were you eat'? lol.

If you need to masturbate you must take an item of food, something like a carrot that you can put up your ass. Stand in your backgarden with the object cleary visable and masturbate till you cum. If you go out to masturbate you cannot come in till you finish. So it's up to you .

At night, you may only sleep either naked in your bed with your feet tied to the bottom and whatever hand you write with tied to the top naked. Or on the floor with used undies over your head.

Hard!
Strip naked and open every curtain in the house. Play loud music so people will look in. Bonus if somebody knocks to complain!.

Take a shower and do the same as 'Easy' when you dry off, pee on yourself and repeat.

When you need to poop, do it in a sock, split it so you have two :P Wear the socks around the house.

When you need to masturbate take the socks off, put one in your mouth and used the other one as a glove to masturbate. Stand right up at the window and for every person that walks by in 10 minutes, edge. After 10 minutes, you cannot cum until at least two people walk by together. You must cum on the window and as soon as another person walks by, lick it all up.

If you live somewere that not many people will walk by. Edge 10 times, cum after five minutes and lick it up.

When you eat you have to pee on it before hand. You can then either eat it on a plate in the garden, with something up your ass, laying flat on the ground using only your face.

Or

You can eat it off the floor in your house doing the same but without the pee.

When you sleep you must sleep with the socks on, in bed with clamps/pegs on your nipples and toothpaste smeared over you genitals and ass.

Or

You take the socks off, dump the contents onto the floor and spend the night using it as a pillow.

You must lick the mess of your feet that night or the next morning.

Have fun
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DirtyDarez for this post:
Old 01-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
RedMonster

I wish I could do the medium one but sadly... I live in a dorm. So its not possible.

I got super wet reading it though.

Likes: pee (not drinking), puppy/kitty play, hidden public, getting naked, and pee..

Limits: public, involve anyone else, pain, cam/pics

I'm a good little kitty slut.

PM ME AND TELL ME HOW MUCH OF A SLUT I AM PLEASE
RedMonster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk