Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-16-2021, 11:10 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

World Some Serious Wood [Athletic, Semi-Public Nudity]

You may do this dare at whatever time of day you like! In this dare, you're going to meet a new friend and lover. This lover will be... a tree.

Starting from your home, take off your shoes and socks, if you're wearing any. Otherwise, dress however you wish.

Go outside and walk to an area you know to have a number of large, mature trees.

Find a tree you believe you can climb. Make sure... walk around it, look at it from all angles, visualize your path up its sturdy branches. Get to know it; it's going to be your friend. It's going to be your lover. Give it a hug... a little kiss to the trunk. Does it have a name? Give it one.

Your new friend isn't wearing any clothes, and neither should you. Strip completely naked and leave your clothes on the ground near the trunk of your chosen tree.

Still naked (and barefoot), climb the tree as high as you can!

Estimate how high you got, as a proportion of the total height of the tree. Be honest! It's going to determine how many times you need to edge before you can continue this dare.
  • 1/4 of its height, you must edge four times.
  • 1/2 of its height, you must edge twice.
  • 3/4 or more, you only have to edge once.

Now that you're good and horny, and you've given your tree friend a nice show to get it aroused, it's time to explore your new friend and lover!

You may go anywhere within the tree's embrace, but you may not touch the ground until you cum. You also may not touch any of your own erogenous zones! No cock, no balls, no pussy or breasts, not even that one spot on your forearm (or ear, or neck).

Mmm, but your woody new lover can touch you. You must find some way to cum using only the tree. Hump it, let its leaves, twigs, or needles tickle you, find a stump of a branch or a bump or kink to ride and grind yourself on, whatever you have to do.

Once you've finished fucking, humping, grinding, or riding the tree to your climax, thank it by giving it a big wet kiss to the spot that helped get you off the most. You may then climb down to your clothes.

I was gonna say you can get dressed and walk home, but actually, I think your tree friend deserves a gift, don't you?

Give it one item of the clothing you wore on your way to it, by throwing it high up into its branches until it doesn't come down.

Now you may put whatever is left of your clothing back on and walk home. Here's hoping you wore underwear to give to your tree-lover, heheh!

If you fail to climb your chosen tree, you must give it everything you were wearing and walk home naked, ashamed, and unfulfilled. So sad.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 07:39 AM   #2
DoublemintFlash

I wanted to share my experience trying out some aspects of the dare, and I would love to hear stories from those who also attempt this in any way.

First, I love the nature aspect of it from the beginning. Going barefoot, letting the soles of your feet experience every pebble, leaf of grass, drop of dew... The sensuality is building up!

Stripping by the tree and climbing up - that is a heart-pounding experience. What if someone comes up and takes the clothing? What if someone's dog will start barking up on the tree and drawing attention to me?

The foliage can protect only so much, especially with the fall season stripping the trees of their leaves. Staying lower increases the risk of being seen by other people nearby but climbing higher increases the risk of being seen by the whole neighborhood.
And there is no escaping the situation, except by climbing down to whatever fate awaits there.

Here's what I managed to do.

My backyard has an area all the way to the back with dense growth of trees, shrubbery, and bushes; with a wooden fence behind it. This provides a relatively high amount of privacy to experimenting. I ventured there barefoot. The grass was wet and cold. A few weeds poked into the soles of my feet, giving a sharp nudge of pain, but it quickly abated after each prickle.

I stripped and hung the clothing neatly on the fence. And even though I knew the clothes would not disappear, they might draw attention of anyone on the other side of the fence. They became a small attention magnet, possibly prompting someone to look here *longer* or, perhaps, even to walk over for a close-up inspection. It’s a risk factor I was willing to introduce.

Being naked outdoors always sends my heart racing, even if it's in my back yard; but especially so when I am trying something new. And climbing a tree, naked, would be new... *especially* in my back yard. And it would be risky, too, because when one is up even a few feet in the air, the privacy fences no longer work at all. Fortunately, most of the trees still had leaves - and that offered some protection, although some angles were more exposed than others. I was hoping that just as I don't typically indulge in looking at the neighbor's trees, they would not look at mine either.

Now I had to select a tree. I probably should have done it beforehand, but it was difficult to know which one would be more climbable. It was obvious that really mature trees would be hard to climb; and even though they had the most leaves, getting to the leafy part would mean scaling a trunk with little blocking the view. This was not an option, at least not in my back yard. I chose a short cherry tree instead. The branches start separating out from the trunk about 4 feet above the ground, so I could easily grab a branch and pull myself up. Good enough for experimenting.

The view above was great. I saw a dog in a yard a couple of houses down the block, but very quiet. Lots of windows though. Who knew that 4 feet would change the perspective so much. And a very naked me, sporting a hard wood, on a tree.

I decided to skip the edging. I was more curious about the feeling of wood, branches, and leaves; and whether it’s even doable. Turning to the trunk, I pushed my groin into it, first slowly, afraid to do any damage. But it felt pleasant. I decided to try different angles and directions. The roughness of the trunk needed to be managed, but it was doable. The head of my penis became bigger, the excitement grew. Not enough to orgasm, but enough where I closed my eyes and focused on increasing the pleasure, oblivious of what was happening around. As I was swaying, so were the tree branches. A few leaves fell off in the process, but not enough to expose me any more than I was already exposed. In fact, the tree itself was gently swaying, out of sync with other trees and bushes around it, but at this point it was also a risk I was willing to bear. The tree bark was rough – so I guess this was "rough sex".

The next item was trying the branches and the twigs. One close location had a cluster of them, with a few branches crossing and creating little holes. This was like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I slid into these lattices, and the twigs moved around the glans – and up and down the shaft. The little protrusions pressed against the penis, and the hardness of the twigs alternated. It was pleasurable.

After a few minutes, I decided to wrap it up and jumped down to the grown, my penis still erect and throbbing.

Now, once again protected by the privacy fence, I felt more brave and decided to leave all my clothing to the tree. Let it stay there until tomorrow, when I will see it and relieve this experiment, while planning to do the actual dare.

A quick post-script. This morning I went out to get the clothing I left behind. It was there, if only slightly shifted by the wind and soaking wet from the dew. I ventured out naked and could not help brushing my penis against the tree again. I changed my mind about getting dressed, grabbed the clothing, and went back inside, once again sporting wood.

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DoublemintFlash for this post:
Old 10-18-2021, 03:04 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublemintFlash View Post
[snip]
A quick post-script. This morning I went out to get the clothing I left behind. It was there, if only slightly shifted by the wind and soaking wet from the dew. I ventured out naked and could not help brushing my penis against the tree again. I changed my mind about getting dressed, grabbed the clothing, and went back inside, once again sporting wood.
Fantastic job! I love everything about what you did, how you did it, and how you wrote about it! Especially the little tunnels of twigs and nubs being like finding a pot of gold.

I adore that you went back out to collect your clothes naked.

I could kiss you for rubbing against the tree again... fondly, I imagine?

And I'm grinning from ear to ear imagining you deciding to just carry your wet clothes back inside, still nude.

What a fantastic job! As far as I'm concerned, dare complete! Though I have a feeling you'll very much want to do it again when you come out of your chastity, or... at least when it's warm enough, after that.

A couple of follow-up questions if I may?

How did your chastity device effect the experience? What kind is it? Can you link a picture of it (just on its store page or whatever is fine, not on you, though privately... <_<)?

Do you have any genuine feelings for that particular tree, that you didn't before? If so, are they in an anthropomorphic sort of way, or just a fondness for it as a tree?

Will you use this particular tree again in the future, or are you interested in experimenting with different trees?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-20-2021, 03:38 AM   #4
ondra1989

This is absolutely awesome idea! I was thinking about going to masturbate outdoors so many times (well, of course also many times did), but all the dares are basically the same... "get naked, walk somewhere, edge, cum, get clothes" in slight variations... But this!?

I decided to go on it right away. Started already in a car, where I striped down, so I was driving naked. At first I stopped by some forest road and peed (I had to) and then continued to drive. I had some spots in mind, where usable trees could be. First two spots were unfortunately not usable - at first, I had nowhere to park and at second one there were only thin trees with no branches - not possible to climb (at least for me :-D)

So I continued my journey up to different spot, which seemed okay - secluded forest road, with locked access, so noone will surprise me by any sort of vehicle. On my way here, I spotted a car with a person walking dogs on nearby field. I did not paid too much attention to it, asi I did not expected me to get too close to those...

I parked my car, grabbed only the most important stuff and proceeded for a walk. Right after couple meters I met him. The tr(u)ee love of my life... Super easy climbable, altough quite close to the path... I checked the area and decided to believe, noone is going to walk by... Just by the moment when I started to undress, two women past by... Luckily I was still with my clothes on by that time, so they probably just thought I was going to pee or someting like that... After a while of listening to all of the sounds and thinking wheter there will be anyone else coming by, I decided to go on it. The tree was fully visible from the path and in case that someone would go on it, there is no way they would not see me...

I was lucky enough to not to meet anyone else, so I just found the perfect spot - where the branch splits, so I stiffed my cock in the Y shaped tree branch, at first I smacked myself couple times over a balls, cock-head and ass with a small branch, erected and then started to copulate with the tree... To be honest, I did not expected to cum. And what more, I definitely did not expected to cum so fast! I came in couple seconds, literally! It was pretty exciting to watch the cum squirting from the tree branch, dripping down on the ground.

After a couple more seconds to stop the shaking knees I went down, walked to my car and drove away...

Oh, and, BTW, would you guess who was the person walking the dog on a field? It was my return journey, where I have spotted it was not an ordinary car... it was a police car with a police dogs and police officer (lady) :-D

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ondra1989 for this post:
Old 10-20-2021, 03:49 AM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Very well done! Do you know what kind of tree he was?

What did his bark feel like against your cock? Rough and craggy, or smooth?

Where did you leave your clothes as you climbed?

I bet it was scary to realize the other person with the dog was a police officer!

Old 10-22-2021, 02:06 AM   #6
ondra1989

Honestly no idea what kind of tree it was... But it was rough one On the other side - very easy climbable, which was perfect and I came in aprox. 6 meters height

Finding out the officer was scary and exciting as well Actually, even more scary I found the fact that the two ladies passed by just as I wanted to strip down. The tree would hide absolutely nothing, if anyone came around. I was prepared to eventually pretend that I am some kind of "yoga/tree/nature lover" not a fetish freak I actually am :-D

The clothes were left down under the tree, simply on the ground...

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ondra1989 for this post:
Old 11-29-2021, 06:03 PM   #7
Magnus_Carter
Account Banned

This is genius, I will definitely try to do this

Likes: ABDL, public play/exhibitionism, bathroom use control, piss (including drinking), humiliation, spit, facefucking, oral, and deepthroating, pup play, dares, human furniture, ball busting, roleplay, BDSM
Curious about: Exposure, blackmail, orgasm denial, bondage, fisting, shit, chastity, and impact play
Limits: Family, friends, work, body modification, blood, knives and cuts, illegal, permanent, and anal

Kik: thatblackboin
Magnus_Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 10:31 AM   #8
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus_Carter View Post
This is genius, I will definitely try to do this
Have you done it? If not, I dare you to, personally.

Old 04-09-2022, 01:20 AM   #9
Mary_Mary

So I completed this super fun, exciting dare last night!
Full disclosure, I have been talking to the OP for about a week now, so he had given me a couple of more in depth ideas for how I should go about completing it, including choice of outfit and how to interact with my tree!! Anyway, report below

Originally, I had hoped to complete this dare a week ago, but the weather hadn't been suitable. If I was going to be meeting with a new friend and lover, then I wanted it to be perfect!

I live in an old farmhouse in England, and not far from here, past a couple of fields is a decent sized area of woodland. I walk the dogs here pretty much every day, so I had spent a few days looking out the perfect tree for this challenge. I found a nice strong Elm tree that looked perfect. He was super tall, with a good firm body, and good thick limbs. I had also nicknamed my tree of choice 'Bruce'.

Before setting out on my 'date' I wanted to look my best for Bruce. I spent a little time straightening my hair, and touching up my makeup. Not too much as he likes a modest, tasteful girl. According to Barefoot Alien (BA) anyway. I added a nice red lipstick and some subtle makeup around my eyes, as well as painting my nails a dark green, both fingers and toes, and then sorted my outfit.

I had discussed outfit choice with BA beforehand, and he had suggested that Bruce would enjoy a nice dress. I didn't want anything TOO fancy, because you don't want to seem too eager on a first date, so I picked out a nice light summer dress with a floral print. I thought Bruce might appreciate that! I also put on a matching set of black cotton underwear. Leaving any sort of shoes behind as per the original post, I set off for my date!

I made my way quietly out of the house and across the fields towards the woods. The grass was pleasant to walk over. Nice and soft and slightly damp, but not so wet that it felt cold. The woods required more careful navigation once I reached them, to avoid too many sticks or stones that might hurt my feet!

Finally I reached Bruce. I told him how happy I was to finally properly meet him, and asked if it was alright to give him a hug. I put my arms around him and squeezed tight. His body felt rough, but also very strong and firm. I may also have been a little cheeky and given Bruce a kiss, but I don't think he minded. He felt coarse against my lips!

Now, obviously Bruce had been wonderful enough to turn up for our date completely naked! So it seemed only right that I should do the same. I slipped my dress off, pulling it over my head, and laying it on the ground in front of Bruce. Then my bra. I unclipped it, and placed it on top of the dress, and finally I slipped my panties down to my feet, and added them to the small pile.

Now we were both completely naked, I gave Bruce another big hug and a squish. His body was rough against mine. Almost scratchy, but I held onto his embrace for a little while longer, enjoying feeling him against me.

Now, the next part of the challenge called for me to try and climb Bruce! Having lived so close to woods for basically my whole life, I spent a lot of time climbing trees as a child, so it was something I had good practice with. That being said, I was alone out here and might not see anybody for hours to come. The risk of falling and hurting myself was just not worth it, so even knowing that it meant I had failed part of the task, I chose to avoid climbing Bruce.

Instead, I sat at his base, leaning against the trunk. I decided that I should still complete some edging, as if I had climbed up the branches. As I sat there enjoying the feeling of being naked once again out in nature, I started to tease myself.

I pressed myself against the roots of the tree, feeling them against my already quite turned on pussy. Slowly rubbing myself against one of Bruce's roots. This was a pleasant experience and I found myself getting very into it. To continue pleasuring myself a plucked a few leaves from the ground, making sure to ask Bruce first if it was OK to make use of them!

The leaves were green and soft and I began to rub them against my body, enjoying the feeling as they pressed against my skin, paying special attention to my breasts, but making sure that I touched every part of me with his leaves!

As I brought myself closer and closer to the edge, I knew that as I had failed to climb the tree I would not be allowed to cum. I stopped rubbing myself on the root of the tree,thanked Bruce for a wonderful time together, and hoped that he had enjoyed it as much as I had. I gave him another kiss on his body, plus another on the root that I had made such good use of. I also asked if it was alright for me to keep one of the leaves as a souvenir, which I took home with me!!

As I had failed to climb the tree I also had to leave my clothing there with Bruce and make my way home naked. I did so, and will probably head out later today to see if he has held onto them! I hope he enjoys them as a memory of our first date together
Mary_Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mary_Mary for this post:
Old 04-09-2022, 05:42 AM   #10
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Great job! Love it!

A fantastic effort, and I totally respect the decision not to climb Bruce. Not least of all because by using his sturdy roots, it was really rather a lot as if you were grinding yourself against his feet and toes, don't you think?

You did edge, though only once... though I think I'll let that slide because you let Bruce edge you with a foot-job. xD

However... he's informed me that he's quite sad that you felt obligated to leave so soon, and unfulfilled. He would have rather enjoyed helping you achieve the heights of pleasure that your lovely presence and naked body granted to him!

Perhaps, he asked me to convey to you, you would consider a second date some time. He'd love it if you'd bring dinner along (some plant food) and since he's worried and embarrassed by the idea that you didn't believe he could help you reach completion, he wants you to know that he's willing to try using a toy on you if you think it would help. If you do, Bruce must hold the toy somehow for you, while you pleasure yourself on it, or on him if you so choose, until this time you give him some of your own delicious fertilizer to wash down his meal.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, hidden public, humping, naked outside, risk of clothing loss