Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-20-2022, 02:12 PM   #16
MsApioch

Have you done anything like this level of TPE before your current Mistress?

Is your husband also your Master, does he command you and give you rules, or are you only a slave to your Mistress?

What were you most looking forward to when you were about to become a full time slut to your Mistress and husband? What made you decide to become a slut? Or was it a gradual process?

Do you want to be owned and controlled more completely in the future?

I started a silly lil twitter account to share my thoughts and lifestyle. (Not paid!)

@MsApioch

Follow for POV foot domme, humiliation, chastity, and some peeks into my life with my trained 24/7 puppy. See what it's like to be owned by me.

Come be one of my first followers, help me build my twitter, and if I like you I might even play with you over PM
MsApioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 09:01 AM   #17
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Hello Slut,

Couple of questions for you...

1. What do you enjoy happening to you the most to the following parts of your body

A. Hole 1 I would say this is slut's pussy and it deserves to be spanked or to be used for fucking. No other good use for it and slut likes serving her master and mistress in both cases
B. Hole 2 Slut believe this will be her stupid mouth which is not good for speaking but again only to suck cocks, lick pussies or lick whatever master and mistress wants. Again, slut likes all of it but she likes getting her mouth used for fucking a lot
C. Hole 3 This would be another useless hole, ass where slut is mostly plugged and only allowed to take it out when she has permission to poop or master or mistress wants to fuck the ass
D. Breasts It is only useful for hanging clamps or being used to slap if mistress or master likes it. Slut enjoys serving them and it is not about what she likes, it is about what makes master and mistress happy.

2. What would you like to happen more to slut? Slut think she is already in 24/7 master-slave relation, she wants to be more accountable and punished if she doesn't satisfy master or mistress so she can improve

3. Outdoor exposure where it all sort of started, do you miss it and does mistress know all about your exhibitionist activities? Outdoor exposure only started after slut started dating her master and it has only advanced from there. Mistress knows about it well and all activities are either given by her or approved by her.

4. Travel, any plans to travel abroad? Right now, it all depends on Mistress. Slut knows master and mistress are planning Europe travel but if they think slut is useful for it or not, she doesn't know

Hope you are still having fun and playing safe Yes, slut is fully safe

Master Yorksdom

Thank you for your question Master Yorksdom, hope slut answered it well.

Married Slut
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 10:17 AM   #18
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsApioch View Post
Have you done anything like this level of TPE before your current Mistress? - Slut was in full time TPE with her master right after the marriage. There have been few mistresses short term but slut believes Miss Priyanka will be here to look after slut for long time too like her master

Is your husband also your Master, does he command you and give you rules, or are you only a slave to your Mistress? Yes, slut's husband is also her master and he does give commands and rules whenever he likes to do it. For most part of the day now, slut is serving Mistress

What were you most looking forward to when you were about to become a full time slut to your Mistress and husband? What made you decide to become a slut? Or was it a gradual process?Slut had already submitted to her husband when she married him. While marriage was for public, it meant slut was giving away all her decision making and going into 24/7 TPE with her husband and Master. It was because he was clear with what he wanted from the slut and how he would take care of me. When it came to Mistress, again slut had been serving master for more than 4 years now and slowly became used to Mistress as well.

Being transformed into a slut slave was a gradual process over 5 years and slut thinks there could be ways to still improve which she might not know. She looks upto master and mistress for her training and care.

Do you want to be owned and controlled more completely in the future? If there is a way for it, yes.

Hi Miss Apioch,

Thank you for your questions, hope you liked sluts responses.

Thanks,
Married Slut
The following user says Thank You to marriedslut for this post:
Old 04-21-2022, 01:55 PM   #19
LPV
getDare Saint

Are you ticklish? Is tickling ever part of a session?

How long each day do you usually wear clamp?

Have you ever had to wear rice in your heels?

Do you do prediciment bondage?

Have you been hog tied? For how long?

Thank you.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 05:09 PM   #20
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Are you ticklish? Is tickling ever part of a session? Yes Sir, Slut is ticklish but it is not big part of the sessions

How long each day do you usually wear clamp? Nipple clamps can range from 1 hour to somedays even 4 hours depending on Mistress interest and if slut has made any mistake in during her day

Have you ever had to wear rice in your heels? Slut has not had rice in heels but she has been punished to kneel on rice for some minutes to hours

Do you do prediciment bondage? Slut has experienced predicament bondage and again this is not something which happens daily

Have you been hog tied? For how long? Yes, slut has been hogtied for 1-2 hours generally every week

Thank you.
Hi Sir,

Thank you for interesting questions. Hope slut did a good job with her answers.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 04-21-2022, 05:21 PM   #21
aralius
Distinguished Member

How would slut feel if she was sold by her master?

Would slut obey and serve her new master?

Has slut been branded or tattooed to show her position?
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 03:36 AM   #22
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
How would slut feel if she was sold by her master? slut would be very unhappy, sad and crying if she was to be sold permanently

Would slut obey and serve her new master? if that is what is wished, slut will try her best

Has slut been branded or tattooed to show her position? there is now a permanent tattoo near pussy with MS hinting to married slut, master's slut and mistresses slut. Also there is temporary tattoo on sluts panty line on back saying " Mistress Priyanka's Slave"
Hope slut was able to answer your questions well.

Thanks,
Married slut
Old 04-26-2022, 02:05 PM   #23
LPV
getDare Saint

Please describe your body in detail.

How much education have you has?

What spankings do you like the least?

Thank you.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 02:16 PM   #24
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Please describe your body in detail. Slut is very petite with just 5 feet 1 inch, but she has big tits with natural 36DD, fairly small waist of 27 and small ass too of 32. So she has little disproportionate figure with big useless tit, which does get lot of attention for her. Her hair are naturally black and come upto her shoulders and her eyes are brown.

How much education have you has? Slut has done bachelor in human resources as well as courses in analytics

What spankings do you like the least? Slut likes all types of spankings if it pleases her master and mistress. It is not upto slut to select what she likes, it is s stress relief for master and mistress, so more important on what they like.

Thank you.
Hi,

Hope you like my answers.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 04-28-2022, 06:15 AM   #25
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update

Hi everyone,

Slut is plugged in ass, with vibrator in slow in her pussy (she is not allowed to cum), nipple clamps attached along with a ball gag in her mouth.

Mistress has asked slut to do 1 hour AMA and answer all the questions in this position. Slut is in slave position and not allowed to move at all.

Please ask me anything.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 04-28-2022, 06:17 AM   #26
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedslut View Post
Hi everyone,

Slut is plugged in ass, with vibrator in slow in her pussy (she is not allowed to cum), nipple clamps attached along with a ball gag in her mouth.

Mistress has asked slut to do 1 hour AMA and answer all the questions in this position. Slut is in slave position and not allowed to move at all.

Please ask me anything.

Thanks,
Married Slut
How big are the plug and vibrator?
How close to cumming are you?
Rank these in order of favourite: Sucking cock, eating pussy, being fucked in the ass

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 06:27 AM   #27
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
How big are the plug and vibrator? - It is a LUSH 3 toy which Mistress is controlling wirelessly and the plug is 3 inches one with a red jewel at the end
How close to cumming are you? I want to cum badly but Mistress has instructed slut to not even think about it else it will be very bad
Rank these in order of favourite: Sucking cock, eating pussy, being fucked in the ass Being fucked in ass, sucking cock and eating pussy
Hope you like my answers Sir.

Thanks,
Married Slut
Old 04-28-2022, 06:31 AM   #28
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

When did you last cum?
Are the clamps tight enough to really hurt?
What are the highest heels you've worn in public?
Have you ever had an enema?
Have you ever had your mouth soaped?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 06:39 AM   #29
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Who do you think your husband enjoys more? You or your Mistress?

Is there an application process to join in a future gangbang?

The biggest size cock or object you've had in each hole?

Does anyone else in your family know of your deeds? Does your Mistress expect you to tell them one day?

Most humiliating experience so far?
Old 04-28-2022, 06:41 AM   #30
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
When did you last cum? Slut came today morning as few of Mistress friends fucked her in morning and in the end, they allowed slut to fucked
Are the clamps tight enough to really hurt? Yes, they are tight
What are the highest heels you've worn in public? I have worn 8 and 10 inches few times but it was very less. But it is 6 inches and nothing less than that when going out
Have you ever had an enema? Not exactly Enema but slut cleans her hole as she gets used regularly
Have you ever had your mouth soaped? Not with the soap Sir

Hope you like the answers Sir.

Thanks,
Married Slut

Advertisements
Kink Talk