Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2024, 06:32 AM   #1
punishthishoe

Eye help me cum

hello, i’ve just been browsing but nothing is what i’m looking for. i recently started antidepressants and it feels like i’m unable to cum. i don’t cum often, i love edging so much but lately i can’t even get to the edge part. whoever gives me a dare good enough to make me cum will receive a video of me cumming (without my face) through whereever i decide (i’m not sure what the best platform for that is, if u have suggestions let me know please!)

i have a rabbit vibrator and a dildo (i don’t like putting things in my vagina though, just my ass)

_____
afab nonbinary, 19, asexual
likes:edging, stuffing my ass, nipple pain and pleasure, toothpaste, pain in general, overstimulation
dislikes: being loud, orgasms, discreet public
limit: full-on public, family, scat, any bodily fluids other than spit (i might add some stuff later, i can’t think of anything else rn)
punishthishoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 11:07 AM   #2
nemn1497

Check your pm maybe worth it

18 male switch, like dominating and being dominated too

Dislikes: long-term chastity, extreme pain
Limits: crossdressing, blood, family, public, permanent, illegal, needles, exposure (face, body, cock is fine)

Kik: nemn1497

I currently only own a chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager, and a lot of household stuff
nemn1497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 02:19 AM   #3
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

I think that if somebody struggles to orgasm, putting on more effort to "reach the goal at all cost" usually brings to the opposite effects: the more you try to cum, the less you relax and actually enjoy what's happening "here and now", the more orgasms (and even edges) may become elusive...

So, i'd suggest that you take, as counterintuitive as it may seem, the opposite route. At least for now...

It could work like that: from now on, and until further notice (or if you prefer, setting an end date in advance, so we can make a debrief on the overall experience) you're denied to cum.

(I know, I know: what's the point of forbidding something that you can't do, even if you'd want? The point is that it takes away any pressure and/or performance anxiety, and it leaves only the pleasure of exploration)

If you agree, you could then come back to the generous community of GD, asking for masturbation tasks/dares/challenges involving your likes (or things you may want to explore), so that you can have some fun, maybe discover something new about yourself and your body, and hopefully reconnect with your "pleasure muscles"...

What do you think of it?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
help me, oragasm control, overstimulation, vibrator