Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-04-2024, 06:31 AM   #2161
agolnafu

Send a message via Yahoo to agolnafu

For you:
you should wear that maid dress and thigh highs.
But also add a peeled banana in your panties.
Hope you do not hat to sit down to much...

Have fun with your messy pants!

For me:
I have a secret to be pushed more into online exposure and sissyfication.

Likes-Kinks: Thigh High Platform Boots-Rubber Boots-Rubber Gloves-Sissyfication-Online Exposure-Humiliation-Pee-Anal-Light torture-Bondage-Messy-Nipple torture-Denial
Punishments-Dislikes: CBT-Spankings-Line Writing
Limits: Family-Friends-Face-Permanent-Shaving-Hidden public-Full public-Social Suicide-Illegal-Blood
Female Name = Kimmy
Clothes - Boots - Toys
PM Dares
Skype = live:.cid.b60bf05946cc0ec4
Have to be a blackmail slave until 2024-03-04
agolnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 10:45 AM   #2162
Kakabre

I'm just gonna restart this thread because the last post was so low effort.

For me: My fantasy is having someone specifically dress me and pick my outfit from my sig. Then I want to be told what to do in/with my outfit or clothes, either orgasming, pissing, ripping, or whatever. Reply here, or I also take PMs. An element of bullying and humiliation is good too - reference my likes/dislikes.

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 11:08 AM   #2163
MessFanatic

I’ll be putting one together so check your pm later tonight. If I forget just let me know with a quick reminder

For me I’ve always had a fantasy of cosplaying and going to a con and getting humiliated but I don’t think that’s an option for me for a few months.

So my fantasy will be having someone dress me up in a sissy outfit or mainly my maid dress and making me wear it to school under my clothes and having the big bully figure out and humiliate me by getting me messy with food and verbally humiliating and teasing me and making me do whatever he wants and edging/cumming then having to play with it or eat it

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 07:37 PM   #2164
germagrimes

If I want to be honest, I struggle to figure out what you should do. first, spend 30 minutes (nude) in a dark room. you must sit down and brainstorm some ideas. Then, find ten gd members with a teamup calender, starting with me if you would like, and schedule out a task, rule, or challange to complete every day, week, and month. that should occupy plenty of your time. you might still need an incentive, so drink 1 L of water before you start, and hold it the whole time.
- if you want me to change or add anything, please let me know.

my Fantasy:

to be abused by bullies/jocks, mainly underwear, wedgies (no hanging wedgies though), jockstraps, some piss, ect.
- please make it nice and long.

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 05:52 PM   #2165
Kakabre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessFanatic View Post
I’ll be putting one together so check your pm later tonight. If I forget just let me know with a quick reminder

For me I’ve always had a fantasy of cosplaying and going to a con and getting humiliated but I don’t think that’s an option for me for a few months.

So my fantasy will be having someone dress me up in a sissy outfit or mainly my maid dress and making me wear it to school under my clothes and having the big bully figure out and humiliate me by getting me messy with food and verbally humiliating and teasing me and making me do whatever he wants and edging/cumming then having to play with it or eat it

Hey I never got this dare. I will work on something for germa.

For me: My fantasy is having someone specifically dress me and pick my outfit from my sig. Then I want to be told what to do in/with my outfit or clothes, either orgasming, pissing, ripping, or whatever. Reply here, or I also take PMs. An element of bullying and humiliation is good too - reference my likes/dislikes.

Likes: Jeans, Denim, Clothes Control, Preppy clothes (AE, A&F, Hollister), briefs/boxers, clothes ripping, wedgies, Pee, desperation, orgasm, light crossdressing (no panties), feminization, degradation, light anal, bondage, vibrator

Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics/vid, public, chastity, diapers, poop, pee drinking, gross foods, illegal, hidden, long dares

PM Dares

Dress me/pick my outfit!

Last edited by Kakabre; 01-25-2024 at 05:57 PM.
Kakabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 09:18 AM   #2166
germagrimes

hey, im still waiting on this

My dare wardrobe!

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
Old 02-25-2024, 09:36 PM   #2167
germagrimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakabre View Post
Hey I never got this dare. I will work on something for germa.

bumping this again

My dare wardrobe!

Old 02-29-2024, 03:59 PM   #2168
Brikoviper

My fantasy is to be bullied called names wedied strip me

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 07:13 PM   #2169
Messy_diaper

for @germagrimes
wear a L boxerbrief jenas a t shirt and socks preferably ones dirty now your going to give a big atomic wedgie until you pee yourself take your wedgie but not your clothes wait until it’s dry give yourself a shoulder wedgie and stay like that before the day ended you must have an orgasm on your underwear

My fantasy is to be abused and humiliated by bullies, mainly underwear, wedgies (no hanging wedgies though), forced to pee myself, bodywriting and swirlies, the bullied make fun of me and call me humilliating things and nerd
make it long and fun

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 04:09 PM   #2170
Daregurl42

The bullies from school found your getdare account and corner you in the bathroom the next day (wait until you need to pee) and pull your pants down. Disappointed you're not in a diaper they put you in a dangling wedgie over the stall and leave you there for the next class period (1hr). What do the bullies come back to find?

You peed in your underwear
Spoiler:
The bullies laugh at you and let you out of the wedgie - only to remove the soiled underwear and jam it into your mouth as a gag. They dunk your head in the toilet and proceed to swirlie you taunting that this is where you're supposed to pee. They tie your hands up behind your back and leave you there to set yourself free

You're still dry
Spoiler:
The bullies talk between themselves and decide that you just didn't need to pee when you came into the bathroom but came in for something else. They let you down from the wedgie and force you to masterbate in front of them until you edge 3 times

My secret fantasy is to be forced by a master to please other men while he watches

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 04:15 PM   #2171
Dareme2020

Your master walks in on yourself touching your dick through your pants and sees that you have a hard dick. He then gets mad at you because you didn’t ask so forces you to be a slave for an hour. You have to go onto chat random completely naked and ask someone what you should do for the next person, you then have to complete said task for the next person (if they skip do it for the person after). You will the repeat this process of asking someone for a task then doing it for the next person for an hour to make up for you touching yourself. If you are unable to complete a task you have to tell the person a piece of very personal information, full name, address, where you work etc.

My fantasy is to be bullied by hot jocks to the extreme, things such as wedgies, swirlies, them farting, pissing and shitting on me, spankings, etc.

telegram: alexact
My Likes/Dislikes/Limits and PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92789

My Dirty Code:
https://dirtycode.io/6291B

My BDSM Test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/RvKvyF4S
Dareme2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk