Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Default Person Above Bladder Control Dare: With punishments

So i dident see anything like this so I figured Id start one. Basicly just give the person above a dare to hold their bladder for a given amount of time and a punishment if they fail. Can be public or non, and can involve drinking liquids, diuretics, or whatever else. Just try to stay within peoples limits, be sense-able, creative, and have fun.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to k1rage for this post:
Old 02-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
Nakiato

Let's go with a simple one: Drink three glasses of water, hold it for two hours. Pee in whatever you're wearing if you fail.
Nakiato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
wetty

Ok. One from me. Drink 1 litre of water before bed. Get into bed and you cannot get out until 1 hour after waking up to use the toilet. If you do you must pee through your panties
wetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #4
Satin

ok you are to drink 1ltr water then have a cup of tea then go for a one hour walk. You are not allowed to pee untill home if you do you do so in what you are wearing and can not get changed for an hour afterwards or use the toilet.

likes to experiment and play dares, semi public, humillation, slight pain, nipple play, c&bt, roll play, CFNM, watersports.

Dislikes but will do as punishments anal, moderate pain, pee, enemas, diapers, cross dressing, chasterty

Limits
Sever pain, illegal, family, friends. permenant marking, full public
Satin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #5
johnwashere

you are not allowed pee for two hours, but for the first hour you must drink one glass of water every ten minutes. if you fail you must pee in whatever your wearing
johnwashere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 5 cups of water and take a walk in the park. Take a large bottle with you and drink it's contents in 30 minutes while walking.

If you get back without peeing yourself the dare is over. If you didn't you have to edge 3 times without taking your pants of before you can clean up.
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:53 PM   #7
bizare11

Drink Five cup of water and then wait 3 hours and then roll a dice if you get a 1 or a 2 then your free to go to the bathroom. If not wait a half hour and then try again etc. If you can't make then you have to put on a diaper for the next day and change your signature on getdare to I wet myself so now I wearing a diaper

Like: pee control, daily routine dares, crossdressing,, rules for living, pee dares, high heels, Not afraid of big or long dares
Limits: public,family, eating pee or poop
bizare11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #8
DareBear
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 2 glasses of water and then don't go for 4 hours.

If you don't make it, you have to eat your own cum.
DareBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #9
Painlover

drink 5 cups of water before bed and you arent allowed to pee until an hr after you wake up edge 3 times if you do
Painlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #10
sarahdara722

Roll a die and thats how many hours you have to hold your pee and you must drink a cup of water every hour. if you fail you must piss yourself and not change for 2 hours
But I have tape toothpaste belts and underwear and other household items
sarahdara722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:36 AM   #11
LoveitorHateit

Try to drink at least one liter of water over the day.
When you feel you really need to pee, roll a dice. When rolling a 1, you can go. If you roll a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6, you have to wait 15 minutes before rerolling.

Punishment for failing: Give yourself a golden shower.
Chastity (I am permanently locked!), Bondage, Deepthroat, Anal, Pup Play, Hidden Public/Exhibitionism, Clothing control, Excercise, Spanking, Medium pain, Nipple play, Humiliation, Femboy, Rubber, Diapers, Pee play...

LIMITS :
Masturbation/Cumming, Wedgies, Scat, Messy, Extreme public, Blackmail
LoveitorHateit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:43 AM   #12
musicluva
getDare Sweetheart

You have to drink 6 glasses of water in 30 minutes. Once you feel the need to pee, edge yourself once every 10 minutes for 2 hours. If you fail, you must lay in the puddle you make for 30 minutes.

23/F/USA/Gay

Wedgies, Some Pain, Bondage, Anal, Tit/Nipple Torture, Ice, Wax
Dislikes:
Oral, Messy, Edging
Limits:
Permanent, Blood, Video/Audio/Photo, Public, Illegal, Knife Play, Scat/Pee Play
Toys:
Wand, Rabbit, Small (6") Dildo, Large (9") Dildo, Handcuffs, Blindfold, Under-Bed Restraints, Candles, Small Vibrator
If anything isn't listed here you want to know about, just ask!
musicluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:59 AM   #13
SultanOfSwing

drink 10 glasses of water in 30 min and wait for 1 hour.
if you need to pee, you have to edge before

[Ñ] I AM FROM SPAIN [Ñ]

I'll do: masturbation, some pain, orgasm control, ice, (self)bondage, no underwear, bladder play
I won't do: Public, extremely pain, anal, (drink) piss, (eat) poo, (eat) cum tying my penis, cum play, food, messy, candles
Help me completing this list and send me dares!

~ You get a shiver in the dark ~
SultanOfSwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:01 AM   #14
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Drink at least one liter of water per hour for 4 hrs if you cant hold it for four hours you may not cum for a week.

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:20 AM   #15
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

@k1rage
Get a small chain, just long enough to go around your waist. You are going to wear a pair of jeans, the tighter the better. Put the chain through the belt loops just like a belt, and lock them on with a padlock. Underneath your jeans however, you are going to wear a diaper. The diaper can be as large as you'd like, but you are going to cut 2 slits on the bottom of it. One on the crotch, and one on the very bottom. This will cause your diaper to leak if you flood it, but you should be fine if you only pee a little.

Now, start off by drinking 2 liters of water, right away, don't stop. Now leave the keys to the padlock locking your pants at home. Get in your car and drive somewhere to do errands or shopping, or just keep driving, whatever, as long as you're gone from home for at least 4 hours. Drink another liter of water every hour while you are out. Let's see if you can hold out until you get home. If you can't hold it, your punishment is obvious, your failure will be publicly on display. But you still can't come home for 4 hours even if you've failed.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk