Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2016, 10:16 PM   #1
perverteddilusions

Default The Sorority House

Hey guys! This is my first story here, so all criticism is appreciated. Without further ado, here's

Chapter 0-Fresh Start

College. A fresh start. A beautiful new beginning with infinite possibilities, and the smell of Autumn in the air. Today is such a beautiful day. Kaitlin, that’s enough. No time to be poetic now, you need to focus. If you get distracted, you'll lose the group of freshmen who are also being shown around, and you'd be lost with no-one to help me. Maybe going to college 500 miles away from home was a bad idea, because now I have to do everything myself. I had to meet people myself, manage my schedule, all that stuff. But that's what was so appealing. Now you can pretend that you never made any mistakes, not worry about your reputation, and be independent. You just need to be ready for it, Kaitlin. You're right Kaitlin, I need to listen to you more.

Now, where did the group go. Shit. No, more like HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M FUCKED!!! Calm down, calm down, calm down. Deep breathing. In 1 2 3, out 1 2 3. Okay … now you need to do something. Use a map. [I]Who are you kidding, you don't know how to use a map, even if you could find one. Plan B, ask someone. I'm sure I'm not the only freshman who's gotten lost while being brought around campus. But who do you ask? Ah, there's a girl there who's talking with someone, and it looks like she's pointing around to different places, potentially giving directions.

She's done talking, now's your chance Kaitlin. Just walk up and explain what happened. Okay, take a deep breath, and walk over to her. The girl in question is around two inches taller than me, making her ~5'10”. Her hair was a beautiful flowing light brown, and reached a bit further than her shoulders. Just say that you got separated from your group and need help finding your way around. Just as I was about to tap on her shoulder, she turned around to face me. In the process, her hair flips around and blows in the wind. And her face … well … she's beautiful. I mean I'm not bi but I've definitely had more than my fair share of thoughts of other girls but… Focus! She's waiting!

“Hiimnewandiwantedtoaskifyoucouldhelpm-“ she put her finger on my mouth.

“Stop. One word at a time there.” She said.

Kaitlin, just breathe in 1 2 3, out 1 2 3. Okay, I feel better. Now that I've calmed down I saw that she's wearing a shirt with Greek symbols on it, but I don't know any Greek letters so I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

“Stare much?” she asked with a smug smile on her face.

“Nonono I was just-”

“Not that I'm not looking at you myself.”

-… what?"

“Hey. I'm messing with you.” Oh thank god that could've gone bad. “I'm recruiting for my sorority, Phi Theta Omega. You interested?”

“Well…” Come on Kaitlin, give it a chance. Even if you don't want to join the sorority, you can make a friend. “What the hell. Why not.”

“Great! We can head over to the sorority house now!”

“But what about recruiting members?”

“What does it look like I'm doing?”

“What about that other girl?”

“She didn’t seem like she was actually interes-. Oh, I just realized. I didn't ask what your name was.”

“I'm Kaitlin.”

“Sarah. Nice to meet you Kaitlin." Sarah said as she put her hand as bit too low on her hip and walked away with her. This isn't exactly what I had in mind for a new beginning. Come on Kaitlin, you just gotta roll with the punches.
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom/sub, fiction, lesbian, sorority house