Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 02:27 AM   #16
LadyCeleste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwyn View Post
I apologize, i didn't read your ad through fully before posting.

I hope you find a perfect match for you.
It's no trouble at at all. I'm sure you'll make a fine submissive with some proper care and training. You have a lot of potential.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #17
niccarter35

Send a message via Yahoo to niccarter35
Default A reply to consider

A bit different? Like to have fun, enjoy, explore, take each pace as it comes and, yes, happy with your requirements

Nic Carter

Please respond, sounds fun, up to it all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCeleste View Post
Good Evening to all of you. I'm Lady Celeste, or Mistress Celeste to some. I am currently seeking an online sub/slave who is willing to partake in the joys of online submission.

I do not require web camera conversations, but I do enjoy watching my subs/slaves doing what I tell them to. I have a rather unique approach to domination. I have 6+ years in domination and domination techniques.

I do not care if you are a male sub or female sub. I will take either as I do enjoy the company of both in my bedroom.

You will not be just an online sub, you will also be able to have conversations with me aside from when we play. So if you actually want to have a relationship, it will be a master/sub when in session but friend only when talking. I do not believe in mixing love with play. It is too messy.

My Likes:
-Respect
-Experience
-Willingness to push limits
-Online exclusivity
-No Drama
-Ability to know your own limits
-Intelligence

My Dislikes:
-Feminization (men, if you are into this, look elsewhere.)
-Scat
-Watersports
-Beastiality

Contact me if:

1. You are willing to be online exclusively
2. If you enjoy different scenes each time we talk
3. If you are willing to please and are able to take direction very well
4. Have some prior experience being a sub. I have had beginners and I find that experience trumps beginners.
5. You can spell and have proper grammar. I will not respond to anyone who does not use proper sentence structure.
6. You are respectful. If you try to show you are dominant over me, I will not respond. You must show me the utmost respect.

I will be performing interviews over the next few days. You may contact me at [email protected]. If you contact me via private message here, I will not be accepting your application as it proves to me that you cannot follow directions.

***All invitations are by trial basis only.***

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

I AM NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS VIA THE PRIVATE MESSAGES HERE. If you message me here on private message, I will ignore it. I will not even reply. I do not like people who cannot follow directions.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #18
LadyCeleste

Nic,

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but if you are interested, please email me as stated in the ad. Thank you.

Also a BIG thank you to the GetDare staff who had chosen my ad to be included in one of the top ads here on the site. I feel honoured to have been chosen for this place.

Last edited by LadyCeleste; 02-28-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:17 AM   #19
LadyCeleste

Default Adding Info

For the record, if you PM me through this, you are immediately disqualified from even being considered. I do not want people PMing me asking me to be their Dom. Nothing irritates me more than when people do that. Follow directions.

Also, I am not looking for a "slave." I want a submissive. Someone who does it because they want to, not because they are forced to. As a submissive you should be willing to submit, not forced to submit.

I am NOT a task-oriented dom. Ask any of my submissives and they will tell you that.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #20
whatup943

Send a message via AIM to whatup943

Hi Lady Celete!

I sent you an email about being a submissive for you about a week ago but you never responded. Did you not like me? :-(

Limits: Extreme pain, (very) public, family, friends, scat, piss, blood
Old 03-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #21
LadyCeleste

I suppose I should add this yet again to my thread. I DO NOT WANT A SLAVE. I am looking for a SUBMISSIVE

I am willing to admit, the idea of having a slave at first was intriguing, but not now. I want someone who serves me because they want to, not because I force them to.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #22
LadyCeleste

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatup943 View Post
Hi Lady Celete!

I sent you an email about being a submissive for you about a week ago but you never responded. Did you not like me? :-(
I have had quite a few e-mails to sift through and I may not have looked at it yet. In order to make sure I am responding to the correct person, do send me another e-mail and I will respond.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:11 PM   #23
whatup943

Send a message via AIM to whatup943

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCeleste View Post
I have had quite a few e-mails to sift through and I may not have looked at it yet. In order to make sure I am responding to the correct person, do send me another e-mail and I will respond.

Email Sent...Thanks!

Limits: Extreme pain, (very) public, family, friends, scat, piss, blood
Old 03-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #24
LadyCeleste

I am still in the process of conducting interviews. Please continue to send applications.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #25
LadyCeleste

Please do not send anymore e-mails. I have ceased my search. Thank you for all of the interest.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #26
devillian

Send a message via MSN to devillian Send a message via Yahoo to devillian

good to see you found what you where looking for
Old 04-05-2011, 11:37 AM   #27
Swell

...she didn't say that she had.

Hope you did.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk