Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-09-2018, 01:17 AM   #106
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Seems there's quite a few repeats this time, so I'd prefer if the last ones are people that haven't had one yet.
I thought about that, and I'll ban myself for a while after this so others can have fun. It was just hard to resist when I saw I was on at the right time

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:37 AM   #107
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

OK. I've *never* done this sort of thing before.

So please feel free to bully or whatever me any way you like....
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:51 AM   #108
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Hello there, princess. <3 Thank you for waiting so long, you've been so good and patient for me, and I'm ever so proud of you for knowing that little ones shouldn't be around strong language. This thread really isn't for little girls though, so be a dear and scoot along now. Make sure you cover your eyes if you see any bad words on the way out, okay, sweetie?

Spoiler:
I'm sure everyone is always telling you this, but your website is great. ^_^ And thanks for policing my thread while I was sleeping! Darn people making kitties cry!
Hmph >.>

Spoiler:
you are welcome

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

BondageLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:02 AM   #109
kevinkevk

Star 1

Great thread!

Can I please get some condescension for this forced abdl/chastity loving guy?

Thank!
Likes: Humiliation, teasing and taunting, orgasm denial, brats, feet/ass worship, age regression, puppy play, hypnosis, sph, forced bi, sissy maid play and humiliating dance choreography's. I basically like to blush as much as possible
kevinkevk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 02:04 AM   #110
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Thread is closed to new requests until I get to all those. <3 Probably tonight, in 8 hours or so. Feel free to post about old ones, if you want, of course, or make suggestions, just no new requests. ^_^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:33 AM   #111
Vaylex

Quote:
I see that last line in your signature~ You're just here so you can touch yourself to the things I say about you, aren't you? It's cute that you get off on girls laughing at you, especially when you make it so easy. I mean, just look at these posts: You want to be fucked by a girl with a strap on? You like to cum on yourself when you orgasm? You once came with panties on your head! Ha! I hope you end up making a big cummy mess in your undies while reading this, that'd really make me laugh. <3

Spoiler:
You're really into verbal humiliation! We've got that in common. ^_^ All the truths you answer made this super easy, so thanks for that. :D
Well then, that's certainly got my blood pumping

Spoiler:
Also I think your "nice kitty" spoilers are adorable so have a heat pat if you're okay with that *pats head* good girl, have fun with this thread :) Will probably come back for more but this is becoming one of the most active threads on the site right now so I'll give other people a chance
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:56 AM   #112
BondageLisa
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmmmm no requests but suggestions are allowed...

I suggest you let me request.

There did I beat the system? Did I? I spent like 2 hours figuring this out

Lisa | 24 | Female | Submissive

Click here for Likes, Dislikes, Limits, PM Dares and other important info

Not looking for submissives
Not Looking for a mommy/daddy

BondageLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:37 AM   #113
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer View Post
Says it's open now!
Wow, you like chastity so much that it's even in your profile picture. Are you hoping someone will see it and lock your cute little dick up? It's not like that it's good for anything, that tiny cock could never pleasure a woman. I think she'd get much more pleasure watching you squirm and beg to be unlocked, don't you? I certainly would. <3

Spoiler:
Hiya, explorer of skyrim. <3 I see you around a bunch, and you always have interesting posts. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Sorry for being late last time around, been waiting like a good girl <3
Oh, Throwaway, still searching for a pair of cute panties? I guess the ones I recommend suit you, seeing as you were such a good girl with waiting. I bet those would be fun for others to see. Imagine dropping your drawers to show off some nice pink panties with 'good girl' on them. I don't think anyone would take you seriously after that. <3

Spoiler:
Hi again ^_^ It's nice to see you back in my thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondageLisa View Post
Hmmmmm no requests but suggestions are allowed...

I suggest you let me request.

There did I beat the system? Did I? I spent like 2 hours figuring this out
Naughty! No requests for little girls that try to beat the system!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylex View Post
Well then, that's certainly got my blood pumping

Spoiler:
Also I think your "nice kitty" spoilers are adorable so have a heat pat if you're okay with that *pats head* good girl, have fun with this thread :) Will probably come back for more but this is becoming one of the most active threads on the site right now so I'll give other people a chance
I love headpats. <3 I'm glad you enjoyed, and feel free to come back for more!

Look at me, encouraging more people when I've still got like 5 to go.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-10-2018, 01:08 AM   #114
Terminationme

Talking

Hi Kitten Licks,

Thank you so much for my last one. I really enjoyed it and the thing you said in your spoiler has so nice. The 2 combined really did it for me.

Can I ask for another Bully/humiliation one?

Likes: Humiliation, SPH, Edging, following orders, Mild Pain
Dislikes:Outdoors, Long Lasting Bondage
Limits:Pee Drinking/Scat, Extreme Pain, Messy, Permenant Damage
Terminationme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:12 AM   #115
NewToBeASub

Hello

I see you have a lot of work but... I'd like to try this :3
See if you can press my buttons :3

I'll pick a mix of tease, degrade and a bit of bully :3

Thanks!

LOVES: Humiliation, Secret crossdressing, Anal, Secret/Semi Public, Feet, Deepthroat, Pegging, Well thought of dares

LIKES: Cum play, Piss play, Ass to mouth, Food play, Pet play, Sissy Hypnos, Chastity

DISLIKES: Very mild scat, CBT, Eating cum

LIMITS: Scat, Permanent damage, Social degradation, Getting caught, Involving others, Face pics, Blood, Incest, Children

PM DARES
NewToBeASub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:19 AM   #116
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussywhipped View Post
My apologies for being late last time. I kind of scrolled past your post quickly because I was too eager to get going and thought the part with the cat was a sig (Hope the poor thing is feeling better).

Anyways, quoting my original post:
I'd like to, and deserve to, be degraded and bullied (choose one or do both). Please be very very mean.

No limits.
If you'd like to know any personal information shoot me a pm. You can then expose me in here for what I've told you.

Thanks!
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Congratulations, you might be the most pathetic person I've had on this thread. You want a strict woman to dominate you so badly, but you can't even follow the simplest of instructions. What kind of submissive can't even swallow his cum? How dare you think you get a choice in that? If your mistress tells you to swallow your cum, you do it, even if you have to gag and choke it down. Obviously you're the type of man that needs a woman standing over you with a paddle at all times. We'll see what you can and can't do when saying 'no' means you won't be sitting for the next three days.

Spoiler:
Hi! If you have trouble eating cum, as one of your posts say, you might try doing it after a ruined orgasm. ^^ That makes it a lot easier to stomach, because your libido is still all fired up when you try. Have a nice day. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I would like to request just one more bully. It's not like I'm eager for another one or anything... I just want to make sure you aren't bored. That's it
It's cute that you think I might believe that. Didn't you read my last post about you? I already know just how much of a slut for humiliation you are, marissa. Speaking of which, I notice a few new posts since you were last bullied in here. This one in particular catches my eye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I make soft little noises [when I cum]. Nothing that would ever be heard through thin walls, but I have trouble being completely silent.
It's just adorable that you can't keep quiet when you cum. Just too much pleasure for you to keep your mouth shut, huh? I bet your noises have been a nice little treat for anyone that's heard them, and just think, now all of getDare knows about them! Isn't that wonderful?

Spoiler:
Thanks for posting in here again. <3 I love when people like their first one enough that they come for seconds. :D And thanks for being so considerate of others, as well. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsoffeathers View Post
If I am able to be humiliated again I would like to

Bully/humilate please.

I enjoy being fat and like eating.

of course, ignore if you get too many or if this is too cheeky to go again.
Looks like I've got another kind of piggy in my thread. If you keep stuffing your face, all the other schoolgirls are going to laugh at you. I can't be the only one that see what a fat pig you are.

Spoiler:
Hiii feathers. <3 I literally know nothing about this fetish, maybe we can talk about it over pm some time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminationme View Post
Hi Kitten Licks,

Thank you so much for my last one. I really enjoyed it and the thing you said in your spoiler has so nice. The 2 combined really did it for me.

Can I ask for another Bully/humiliation one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToBeASub View Post
Hello

I see you have a lot of work but... I'd like to try this :3
See if you can press my buttons :3

I'll pick a mix of tease, degrade and a bit of bully :3

Thanks!

Sorry, sweeties, I'm closed right now, just need to catch up on two more or so. <3 Check the first post, and feel free to apply when I'm open! Oh, and please pick only one thing, or offer a choice between two if you really can't choose.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
The following 3 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 10-10-2018, 07:36 AM   #117
CagedHiruzen

Mhh yeah I do thank you for that kittenlicks

Formally hiruzen_takaski

KIK: Gmodman1994

PM Dares

Overstimulation: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89043

Deepthroat: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89042

Non-sexual: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89041

Anal: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89040

Basic: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89039

Come join me and Kila here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=358981
CagedHiruzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:00 AM   #118
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
OK. I've *never* done this sort of thing before.

So please feel free to bully or whatever me any way you like....
"Or whatever"? You don't seem very sure, are you nervous~? Looking at your likes, I think it's cute that you say you need to be spanked. It's important that subbies like you have their bottoms regularly reddened, to remind them to behave, and if you ever do get too uppity, we can always put your nose in the corner to remind you who's in charge. I hope there's many, many stinging butts in your future. <3

Spoiler:
Hi Marv! You're pretty darn tough to humiliate, partly because I have a lot of respect for you (your stories are great!) and partly because you haven't done stuff like this before. I hope I hit some of the right buttons, in any case, but if not, well, it's all about experimenting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
Great thread!

Can I please get some condescension for this forced abdl/chastity loving guy?

Thank!
Aww, do we have a little baby in the thread? <3 I think we do~ Aren't you too little to be asking for things yourself, cutiepie? Where's your mommy and daddy? And you're in chastity too? I hope you said a big thank you to whoever locked you up. Little ones shouldn't be touching down there.

Maybe I deserve a thank you too~? Wasn't it nice of me to help put you in your place, sweetie?

Spoiler:
I love your list of likes, it's really extensive! <3 Not to mention how well it lends itself to humiliation and teasing. ^.^

And with that, I'm open for requests again. <3 This is a different time from usual, so hopefully it'll give people that are awake this time a chance.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 10-10-2018, 11:04 AM   #119
martmen11

Oh please please PLEASE bully me any way you want
No limits at all
martmen11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 11:07 AM   #120
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

If I can get a third, I'd say bully me.
I've dared some people here to show their underwear in public, but I kinda wanna do it myself.
NoPantsKayla is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk