Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-14-2019, 09:16 AM   #1
Xavierholmes

Default Edging torment

When she told me she never let her husband fuck her ass, I smirked and said, he may never fuck your ass but I promise you will beg me to fuck your tight little asshole. When we met up at the hotel, I told her tonight would be the night she begged me to fuck her ass. Instead of saying “yes Sir” she said “that is highly unlikely”. So, I tied her to the bed, with her ankles tied so her legs are spread nice and wide. I lubricated her pussy and started slowly stroking her pussy lips and every know and then penetrating her dripping wet pussy with my fingers. I also absolutely forbid her to grind against my fingers and forbid her from having an orgasm.

Less than ten minutes later she asked for permission to cum. I did not respond, I just kept edging her. After about another five minutes she is desperate and whimpering and asking if she can please release and have an orgasm. Sweetly, softly, I whispered “almost, just a little longer”. She whined in frustration and I pushed two fingers into her pussy and massaged her G-spot. She fought the urge to grind against my fingers and cum.

I told her she is a good girl showing such restraint and continued for some time, alternating between her clit, pussy lips, the entry to her pussy and her G-spot. I then calmly, flatly said, I will let you cum when you beg me to fuck your ass. I felt her tense up for just a second and then she said “yes Sir”. After another few minutes, she timidly asked me to fuck her ass. I told her she didn’t sound sure of herself and she knows I don’t accept that. A few minutes later, about thirty minutes into me edging her, her breath ragged. her body sweating and her pussy so wet she was dripping onto the bed sheets, with a tone of pure lust she begged me to fuck her ass.

I put my dripping fingers into her mouth and she hungrily sucked and licked them clean. I held her face gently as I reached down with my other hand and continued to edge her. I whispered, “next time you are tempted to say something I plan to do to you is highly unlikely, remember this”. She closed her eyes and said “yes Sir, I’m sorry, PLEASE fuck my ass”. I smiled and said, “Oh, I will, when I am good and ready”.

That was about twenty minutes ago. I have edged her now for about forty five, maybe fifty minutes. Her pussy is flooding, the bed is drenched, her pussy is molten hot. She has tears running down her cheeks and she is almost out of her mind with frustration and the need to cum. I am just about to untie her and savagely take her ass over and over until I end up pumping several loads of my cum deep inside her ass and in the mean time I will make her cum over and over.

Another lesson learned My little married whore. you know I get what I want and take what is Mine. Of course, that is just one more reason you are here cheating on your husband and doing whatever I want. you NEED this and we both know it.
Xavierholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Xavierholmes for this post:
Old 12-15-2019, 01:36 PM   #2
Meriochane
Baby Member

Please continue this!

Advertisements
Kink Talk