Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2017, 11:27 AM   #1
pussykitty

Heart weigh down my tits

hi guys its been awhile, I recently have been really into the pain of stretching my nipples. So I was wondering if you could dare me to attach things to my nipple clamps to weigh them down. I'm requesting the weight or object that i should weigh from my clamps and how long i have to stay there for, also if you would what i should be doing with it on (ex. jumping jacks, swinging back and forth, pulling it). also dares where my tits are pulled up or away from me works. if you also want abuse my pussy at the same time that's always welcome.
thanks for your help if you come up with something really horrible, creative and painful that abuses my tits I can send you a prize of photos of the aftermath via email
pussykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:55 AM   #2
mandrake1800

Grab a hanger with clips (or use your nipple clamps, if the right type), and then grab a bucket. Head to the shower and attach the hanger to your nipples. Get on your knees in the shower and turn on the water. Ensure the bucket is starting to fill with water. Edge while the bucket is filling. If the weight starts to get to be too much, turn off the water and hold it there for 3 minutes to teach yourself control.

If you can fill the entire bucket with it just supported by your nipples you may cum.
mandrake1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:55 AM   #3
fitredhead

Hmm, how about getting some nettles and a chair. Place nettles on the chair at crotch level. Put clamps on nipples and attach elastic bands to them. Attach elastic to the wall. Place nettles so that you have to stretch the elastic to avoid sitting on the nettles with your pussy exposed. Let me know if you have questions for the set up.
fitredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 12:09 PM   #4
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Tie a string to each of your nipples. Make sure it's long enough to drag on the floor behind you. Tie weights(at least 5lbs) to each string and drag them with the string going between your pussy lips and over your clit. Walk like this for a whole day around your house. Every 2 hours grab the strings and lie under a chair or stool and run the strings over the seat of the chair so they end up over your face and pul on them constantly for 30 min pulling on them more and more through out the whole 30 min.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple clamps, nipple pain, nipple torture, tit torture