Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-30-2018, 05:08 PM   #16
Topgear
Distinguished Member

At the moment i just have a spreader bar, a collar, cuffs, the doll, and the fucking machine that has a fleshlight and dildo attatchment. The machine works best in doggy style position.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:36 AM   #17
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Update: so i did a 69 with her. That was an interesting position to be in with a doll. As soon as i finished with that i did the french kissing dare. That was kind of fun. Last night i spooned with her all night. It was awkward being the little spoon. And feeling the dildo against me all night. I also forgot to mention i have ankle cuffs, and can hogtie myself. Please keep the dares coming. They can be for the doll, or the fucking machine. Thanks.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:39 AM   #18
Everill
getDare Devil

When you go to bed, cuff one of your ankles to one of the doll.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 04:53 PM   #19
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Thank you, i will try this tonight.

Old 08-03-2018, 06:24 AM   #20
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Cuffing my ankle to the doll didnt seem like that bad of a dare. It really didnt bother me until i woke up in the middle of the night and had to use the restroom. I totally forgot i was cuffed to the doll. When i went to get out of bed I fell out and landed on my face. Luckily the doll didnt fall on top of me. Haha. The rest of the night was ok. Id like to do more dares with me using the cuffs and spreader bar.

Advertisements
Kink Talk