Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 06-12-2019, 12:15 AM   #1
kittenaaliyah

Default Anal guide for slave sluts

Hey my fellow sluts!!!! Have you wanted to try anal but are owned or intimidated and have no one to guide you? I wanna help. Anal makes you a good well rounded slut. Pleasure for your and your dom.

1. LUBE - Use a lot lot lot of lube. Make sure you're horny before you insert and play with yourself keep it comfortable. Stimulate your pussy before if you like.
NEVER GO FROM ASS TO PUSSY.

2. Start with a small plug. Work your way up. Silicone and metal are much better than plastic. Chose something with a wide base. Ornamental plugs with gems and tails are also available. If you don't have a plug try fucking yourself a bit with something like a hairbrush. Start slow and gentle. Do not fuck yourself raw yet.

3. Enemas are not always necessary especially if your partner is wearing a condom. Just make sure your bowels are empty. Enemas must not be too hold or cold. I personally do not think harsh enemas should be used to punish a sub. No salted water or alcohol. No more than a litre. Do not fuck right after the enema. The asshole is tender.

4. Enjoy yourself. Do not be bullied into it. It takes time.

ENJOY MY ANAL SLUTS
kittenaaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kittenaaliyah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk