Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-29-2024, 05:37 AM   #7891
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

1. Loser must do 10 minute skype cam show everyday at boomers request.
2. If he refuses line 1 on any day, the punishment will automatically be 10 edges and no cumming on that day instead.
3. If face is not a limit for loser all participants have to post a naked entry pic.
4. The potato lasts 3 days per line
5. Must send the group a nude every day to the group from a different location.
6. Boomer receives loser’s getDare password, and while this potato is active, he can post the following on loser’s behalf: 1 thread (not only potatos) per day in threads that loser has never posted in before, and as much as he wants in threads loser has posted in at least once.
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 06:08 AM   #7892
Irock23
Distinguished Member

2. If he refuses line 1 on any day, the punishment will automatically be 10 edges and no cumming on that day instead.
3. If face is not a limit for loser all participants have to post a naked entry pic.
6. Boomer receives loser’s getDare password, and while this potato is active, he can post the following on loser’s behalf: 1 thread (not only potatos) per day in threads that loser has never posted in before, and as much as he wants in threads loser has posted in at least once.
7. Boomer may post any pictures to exposed passion or other site

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97666

Likes. Nipple torture, forced Exercise, eating gross food,
Dislikes. Tedious tasks, spanking getting messy.
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, videos, illegal
I am in this thread till August 12 2024 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=850
Punish me https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432069
I may not cum or touch my dick till April 16, 2026
Irock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 06:13 AM   #7893
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

7. Boomer may post any pictures to exposed passion or other site.
8. Boomer can pick one more loser for every 10 lines.
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Old 03-29-2024, 06:51 AM   #7894
Irock23
Distinguished Member

9. Loser must give over 5 pieces of personal info the boomer wants

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97666

Likes. Nipple torture, forced Exercise, eating gross food,
Dislikes. Tedious tasks, spanking getting messy.
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, videos, illegal
I am in this thread till August 12 2024 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=850
Punish me https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432069
I may not cum or touch my dick till April 16, 2026
Irock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:26 AM   #7895
bithug
Distinguished Member

10. Loser must be completely naked for all pics, videos, tasks, and live cam sessions.

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 11:43 PM   #7896
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

10. Loser must be completely naked for all pics, videos, tasks, and live cam sessions.
11. Every pic from line 5 must be followed by a Google Maps screenshot with the blue location dot, which loser must take and send before getting dressed again.
Old 03-30-2024, 12:42 AM   #7897
MonSub55

BOOM

1. Loser posts 5 full face pictures to exposed passion, 1 hour initial time, 1 hour extensions
MonSub55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 05:25 PM   #7898
Momos_37

1. Loser posts 5 full face pictures to exposed passion, 1 hour initial time, 1 hour extensions
2. Loser has to answer a question of each participant (including Boomer) and put it into the describtion
Momos_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 09:29 PM   #7899
15hubi15

2. Loser has to answer a question of each participant (including Boomer) and put it into the describtion
3. Boomer gets losers password to getdare for the duration of exposure.

My Dirty Code: https://dirtycode.io/ILHU3
15hubi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 09:39 PM   #7900
Messy_diaper

4. All members of the potato and the boomer have full rights over all material obtained and are not only permitted but also encouraged to share and post as many places possible, no limits at

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 09:43 PM   #7901
Love diaper

4. All members of the potato and the boomer have full rights over all material obtained and are not only permitted but also encouraged to share and post as many places possible, no limits at
5. Each player can request a photo pose to exposed

Dislikes:ice, corner time, line writing, body writing, face(I will only do it if you have agreed to do it)

Limits: Long challenges, Blood, family, public, scat
Anything that's not on the list I'm willing to try.

Kik: anonimo_diaper

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97725
Love diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 01:54 AM   #7902
Momos_37

6. One picture of 1. must include a toy in loser's mouth
Momos_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 02:16 AM   #7903
micropimmelchen
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to micropimmelchen

7. showing face cant be a limit

see me completely nude on my kinktalk album
Like: pee, being naked, outdoor, Public Humiliation, cum eating, Trying new things, truth or dare
Want to try: loss of control
dislike: scat, messy, anal
Limits: social suicide, extreme pain, Illegal, videos

My dick is xx" fully hard

If you kik me "PW" I send you my getdare password
micropimmelchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 03:45 AM   #7904
MonSub55

8. Loser must write body writing of the groups choice for each of the pictures in line 1
MonSub55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 04:27 AM   #7905
Dildodude
Baby Member

8. Loser must write body writing of the groups choice for each of the pictures in line 1
9. Bonus Exposure Post! Loser must select one of the following options to post on passion (& share the link)
a) POSE: Legs up, spreading hole WIDE, face visible include: 1st name & city, state. Duration=6 hrs, Extensions=6 hrs
b) POSE: Eating your own cum, face visible. Include either a pic of your ID, OR your phone #, OR your workplace name. Duration=1 hr Extensions=None
c) POSE: Fucking yourself with a dildo, body & face visible, Include the message: "Please keep my GREEDY FUCKHOLE EXPOSED. EXTEND AND SHARE it with friends, neighbors, strangers..."
Duration=12 hrs Extensions=12 hrs
Dildodude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumulative, online exposure