Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Competitions

Old 05-01-2018, 08:43 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default May 2018 Dare of the Month

Theme: One for the Movies

Please choose one of the following to complete:

REENACT:Reenact a sexy scene from a movie or book. You can do this with a partner or by yourself. Add a kinky spin to it, or keep it as close to the original as you can.
THEATER SHENANIGANS: This is a hidden public dare. Go see a movie but make it interesting. Wear a tack bra, wireless vibrator, butt plug, etc. Or take a break and go to the bathroom during the movie and get up to no good. Please remember to not involve other people in your kink. Keep it hidden.
FAMOUS CHARACTER: Spend the day role playing your favorite movie character. Dress like them, talk like them, maybe even act out some of their best scenes. Kink is fun, but optional. You can keep this is vanilla as you would like.

Proof:Photo and/or Report. Photo is optional but encouraged.

Deadline: May 31, 2018

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you may still choose to submit one. The photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: use the movie poster and edit it to include your name, take a discreet photo of your shoes in the movie theater bathroom, or show us the costume for your character you chose.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:05 PM   #2
PinkAndPurple98

Ive been wanting to do one of these monthly challenges for ages, and this one sounds right up my alley. I will defo be doing the Theater Shennanigans dare. I want to try and come up with something interesting though!
PinkAndPurple98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkAndPurple98 View Post
Ive been wanting to do one of these monthly challenges for ages, and this one sounds right up my alley. I will defo be doing the Theater Shennanigans dare. I want to try and come up with something interesting though!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 11:33 PM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

I always got excited, while watching the X files, when Scully would get into trouble. Be it with creepy slimy beings, or getting abducted by aliens. Ooohh I can think of some nice hot alien probing action (as far as my broken rib will permit).

It's a long time ago that I watched this show, but I will do some researching and be Scully for this dare.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:06 AM   #5
littlemissslave
Distinguished Member

This is a really good idea for a topic. I hope everyone has fun trying This!

Dislikes: cold, medium pain, discomfort, boredom, bladder control,

Limits:extreme pain, permanent, blood, family, friends, public, pics, videos, diapers, being flicked on the nose

I Am LPVs Princess
littlemissslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 01:13 PM   #6
Cupcakes&kink
Account Banned

Ticket Theatre shenanigans entry

As soon as I saw this I knew what I wanted to do. I had already bought tickets to see infinity war so this one fitted in perfectly.

My partner was very excited to get involved and helped me out with the set up. I Chose to use a black rope for the bondage element of this dare and with the assistance of my partner tied a pentagram harness.

To make things more interesting, I inserted a remote control egg vibrator and gave my partner the remote. Then with the remaining rope from the harness we tied a knotted crotch rope to keep the vibe in as my partner decided to deny me underwear

Over the bondage I wore a short black leather skirt that if I were to bend over you would see everything plus a tight fitting vest top.

As neither me or my partner drive, we walked to the cinema it was only a 20 minute walk from our flat, and despite my partner not using the control for the vibrator, I was already horny. Just the feeling of the knotted rope on my clit was sending sensations through me. To stop myself from having an orgasm in the middle of the street we took 30 minutes to get to the cinema and missed most of the trailers (was gutted because I love watching the trailers). My partner deliberately bought premium seat tickets so that we would be in the centre of the room.

After i had calmed down from my walk to the cinema, we were watching the film and i was enjoying the sensation of rope on my body completely forgetting that I also had a vibrator in and my partner had the remote. It was about 15 minutes into the film that he pressed the button, luckily there wasn't many people in the screening and it was very loud at the time so my little surprised yelp at the vibrations went unoticed.

Throughout the film he would turn the vibrator on changing the speed and pattern occasionally to bring me closer to orgasm, always stopping just before I would climax.

By the end of the film I was incredibly horny and realised i still had my walk home. He decided to take me the long route home which takes 40 minutes normally so took us an hour to get back. I was not allowed to orgasm on the journey back to our flat and he chose to use vibrator turning it on whenever a car passed us which for a back road ended up being quite frequently. I think he was just enjoying the power over me though. When we finally got home I was allowed to orgasm and it was very intense.

Would definitely be something I would try again, although I think I'd taxi it to and from the cinema next time. Infinity war was really good by the way. I'm going to see it again although probably will forgo the bondage and vibrator this time so I get to just enjoy the film

For the pentagram harness I used this video tutorial. It's such a pretty tie and can easily be hidden under clothing
https://www.theduchy.com/star-harness/

Limits: public, permanent, pic/vid

My toys

Rope, Handcuffs, Ballgag, Dildo, Vibrator, Nipple clamps, Ankle cuffs and chain, Whip, Paddle, Butt plug 2 sizes, Candles
Cupcakes&kink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Cupcakes&kink for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk