Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #151
notthatgirl

As you did to the person before... tie yourself spread eagle on your bed but lock your hands in with padlocks. have the keys in an ice lock dangling above your hand just out of reach, you have to wait for the ice to melt to get free... however, before you click the last lock... bring yourself to the edge of orgasm wearing women's panties... then just wait there air humping until you are free again.
notthatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #152
DARE-ME
Account Banned

U have to handcuff / padlock both of your hands together ( in a position where u are hanging/dangling and hook Ur hands there weaing only Ur underwear until someone finds u

Ok:Indoor nudity.

Dislikes:famliy,harmful to Heath ,againgst the law,poo/pee,pics/webcam
DARE-ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #153
daremaster 1
getDare God

Tie yourself to your bed posts with the largest thing you can fit in your ass, also make sure you're in a wedgie to keep that object in.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #154
DARE-ME
Account Banned

Tie urself upside down naked onto a chair so Ur penis is near Ur mouth for 10mins

Ok:Indoor nudity.

Dislikes:famliy,harmful to Heath ,againgst the law,poo/pee,pics/webcam
DARE-ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #155
ironballz79
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to ironballz79

tie your cock and balls to the inside of the right thigh

Likes, bondage, control/denial, humiliation, exposure, blackmail, CBT and ball busting, light anal, watersports, body writing, being made to act like a puppy, safe public, bondage, wedgie play, nipple torture, boots and sneakers, jockstraps and underwear.

limits - crossdressing, scat, findom, body shaving, jail threatening, life threatening, fisting, permanent damage, social suicide, family, too young, animals.

Please check out my pm dares!!!!!

PM Dares
ironballz79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #156
daremaster 1
getDare God

Blindfold yourself and tie yourself spreadeagled to your bed, lying on your tummy. Make sure a vibrator lays under you. Put it on low and try to cum, only then you can release yourself.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #157
Ava2k
Account Banned

Tie yourself naked to a chair in your living room with the blinds open. If you have cuffs then use those and freeze the key in an ice cube. Then situate it somewhere where you can retrieve the key when the ice melts. If you don't have cuffs just time yourself for an hour.

Limits and Items that I have available are in my sig.
Ava2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 01:22 PM   #158
daremaster 1
getDare God

Strip naked and handcuff your hands. Drop the key in the fully trashcan. Try to get the key with your mouth. You can remove the handcuffs if you get the key.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #159
wedgiegirl2015
Account Banned

then use duct tape
wedgiegirl2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #160
slave373

Roll a dice and put that many clothespins on each breast. Then proceed to give yourself a bra connection wedgie. Next hogtie yourself and wiggle around on the floor until all the clothespins come off.

moderate pain , spanking, anal, nipple torture, cbt, orgasm control, masturbation, bondage.

Limits:
Blood, scat, family, public, shaving, cross-dressing, anything permanent.
slave373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #161
daremaster 1
getDare God

Get in just your underwear, then lie face down on the floor or your bed, and then give your self a jock lock Wedgie (with shoes on) then tie your hands in front of you, your not aloud to untie your hands until you have gotten your feet free on your own with out using your hands
Old 06-06-2011, 09:08 PM   #162
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907

I dare you to go out and stage a wedgie... even if no one see's you, you were able to do it: Go to a park restroom, hike your undies up to the hook or hook em with a zip tie, put a sock in your mouth and then zip tie your hands together behind you and stay in this situation for as long as you can... i would say 2 to 3 hours. hahaha

Let us know if anything happened... It cant get anymore awkward or embarasing then this :/
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.

Last edited by hovie907; 06-06-2011 at 09:10 PM.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #163
daremaster 1
getDare God

Tie your ankles in the air than get off the chair you needed to be on to do so. hang for 5 minutes. then get back on the chair and untie.
Old 06-07-2011, 08:07 AM   #164
sis

Ty yourself, so your seated on a chair handcuff your hands behind your back and to the chair and the drop the keys on the ground harder than it sounds to get out.

Also if you could, Pm me how it went.

Likes: Xdressing, Bondage humiliation feet/socks/shoes (uggs)
dislikes: public, anal, pain.

Also I only have ropes and and am getting handcuffs soon so if you include cuffs there will be a slight delay.
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:44 AM   #165
bigdad58743

same thing handcuff behind back with legs tapped to chair with anal plug in!

bigdad58743 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk