Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2019, 12:49 PM   #76
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
I intended to do the dildo-in-pussy jogging dare today but i overslept this morning and had to skip jogging. I will do it tomorrow.

I did go to the local supermarket on my way to work to pick up some juice. Before getting dressed, i put a clothespeg on my clit and winced at the pain. I had also been privately given a rule to wear my nipple clamps whenever i was in my car (i'm afraid i forgot to follow this yesterday), so i put them in my purse. I am not allowed bra or panties until tomorrow so i again dressed in a skirt and a thick sweater-top to try and hide the fact that i was braless (4th day in a row braless, i am starting to miss wearing my padded bra and fooling people into thinking i have bigger tits ). Anyway, i was constantly aware of the pain on my pegged clit as i walked to my car. Just before getting in, i looked around to check that no one was around and slipped my hand up my sweater and put my nipple clamps on. It was fairly quick as my nipples were already hard . The drive to the supermarket was interesting to say the least with my most sensitive parts clamped and in pain! The supermarket visit itself was quick but each step made my braless tits shake slightly making the clamps hurt more. I could have taken the peg off my clit after getting back in the car but i decided to leave it on as i was enjoying the pain. By the time i reached my office parking lot (a total of 20 mins since i left home) the pain on my nipples and clit had become quite intense. While still in the car I reached under my skirt and removed the peg on my clit. Pegs and clamps somehow always hurt more coming off than going on and i let out gasp at the sharp pain i felt. I got out of my car, didn't see anyone and reached under my sweater and unclamped my nipples. More gasps and a low mewl followed at the pain. My clit and nipples have been deliciously sensitive all morning as i go about work! Simple dare yet very effective!

- Kate
Maybe you should try doing it oftentimes then. Even after you decide to end the thread

Your reports are the best!

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 02:08 PM   #77
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Not gonna quote your report because we all have read every single one of them anyways, right?

Thank you for another amazing report! I do hope nobody did see you once the foam started dissolving but I can't keep wondering what a lovely view such a person might have enjoyed. Maybe a glimpse of your all the time wet pussy?
Maybe your worked-up face clearly enjoying and struggling against the sensation between your eyes?
Or maybe a view on your flatties with nipples as hard as they can ever be?

Speaking of the later: I will try and keep the blog updated and will add new things whenever I can think of new good ones.

Last edited by herpderp42; 01-20-2019 at 04:21 PM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 03:54 AM   #78
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Work wedgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
What about a wedgie? You could try wearing your underwear in a wedgie and not picking it out. Could be fun to do in a busy place or just around others.
This morning I put on a thong which is a little small for me and naturally digs up my ass uncomfortably. I made it even more uncomfortable by pulling it higher up my back and then taped it in this position to the inside of my pants using double sided duct tape. It is now very annoying and uncomfortable as i go about work, showing houses to buyers while trying to keep a straight face! Sitting makes it dig even more up my ass, almost painfully so. I have squirmed noticeably a few times in my chair in office, trying to get the thong to move to a less uncomfortable position but to no avail. The rest of the day is going to be interesting to say the least!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-21-2019, 05:10 AM   #79
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Okay so this is something you can do tomorrow: wear a clothespin on your clit. then wear your panties on it, so that the clit doesn't move around too much - or stick out awkwardly.

I'm unsure if you can use the bathrooms of the houses you're showing. If you can, once you've shown the clients around and they've left, excuse yourself and duck into the washroom and remove the clit clip. Edge once before you reapply the clit and move onto the next house.

Further, if you ever get the entire house empty, get naked and edge once in each room of the house before you leave the house.

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-21-2019, 05:52 AM   #80
highlander

Hi simple dare but wicked here take vib switch on put in leave in all day all night x 2
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 06:09 AM   #81
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander View Post
Hi simple dare but wicked here take vib switch on put in leave in all day all night x 2
That doesn't sound very easy to me. Wicked certainly though, yes. I doubt she would be able to do anything productive or even close her eyes for a minute in the night.

While you are having so much fun with your thong. Drop your pen by accident and pick it up.

Last edited by herpderp42; 01-21-2019 at 07:00 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:43 AM   #82
Everill
getDare Devil

Quote:
This morning I put on a thong which is a little small for me and naturally digs up my ass uncomfortably. I made it even more uncomfortable by pulling it higher up my back and then taped it in this position to the inside of my pants using double sided duct tape. It is now very annoying and uncomfortable as i go about work, showing houses to buyers while trying to keep a straight face! Sitting makes it dig even more up my ass, almost painfully so. I have squirmed noticeably a few times in my chair in office, trying to get the thong to move to a less uncomfortable position but to no avail. The rest of the day is going to be interesting to say the least!

- Kate
If you want to do it again but make it more interesting, I would suggest wearing the thong back to front and repeating.
Instead of digging into your ass it should dig into your clit and pusy.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 11:34 AM   #83
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I agree with Evrill, but place some Tabasco sauce on your clit before putting it on...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:35 AM   #84
bistander13

Drink 3 glasses of water then put on a smaller than normal thong and insert a dildo. Then go for a run for 30-45min.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:27 PM   #85
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

If you go jogging again, attach your nipple clamps before starting. whenever you need to remove those clamps, you must edge once before putting your clamps back on and continue the jogging. it's your choice where you do the jogging though, but it must be 45 minutes.

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 08:40 AM   #86
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Before entering your library, attach a clothespins to your clit. Remove it only when you're back in your car

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥

Looking for a Domme!
Old 01-24-2019, 12:13 AM   #87
bee9
getDare Succubus

Brilliant report and performance Kate, as usual. Thanks!

Quote:
(I did skip the tit spanking part as my tits were already in a lot of pain and I was also worried the spanking would make the tacks pierce my skin and draw blood)
I meant to spank tits after taking the tack bra off. Obviously wasn't 100% clear.

How about making tack panties?
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:15 AM   #88
NorthSimple6

Heart

Such a great thread, love ur reports

When you're next going out shopping, dress in a short skirt or dress without panties. Find a semi discreet parking spot and edge in your car before you go inside the store. While you're in there shopping around, make sure you do enough bending and moving around for there to be a very good chance of somebody catching a glimpse. If you're not under denial by another person, I'll give you permission to masturbate to orgasm in the store or mall bathroom after you've bought everything (I guess this will mean putting your shopping in your car first if you have several bags you're carrying). However while masturbating, you need to be completely naked in the bathroom or stall, moaning moderately loudly so there's a high chance of being heard, and complete 2 edges before you're allowed to cum. If another person has prohibited you from cumming at this time, then you'll just have to finish your edges (I'll let you have another edge to replace the final orgasm) and leave the bathroom still a horny and dripping mess.
I'm happy for you to combine this with another dare, like having a vibe in or a tack bra on, or using a dildo to masturbate with, or whatever else.
Look fwd to hearing your next reports!!

Last edited by NorthSimple6; 01-25-2019 at 03:18 PM.
NorthSimple6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 04:43 PM   #89
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Library humiliation

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
One for the library: first tightly wrap your chest in cling wrap, to press your tits and seem completely flat, and put your vibe inside your pussy, then wear a skinny sweater, to leave no doubt about your flatness, skirt (above the knee), pantyhose (no panties) and preferably boots or high heels, and go to the library.

Ask for some erotic book (a nice touch would be a classic D/s as The story of O), sit and read it with your vibe turned on at medium speed, and try to edge and/or orgasm being silent in the silence of the library. If you're worried about the buzz of the vibe you can stuff your pantyhose crotch with something like cotton or, why not, some panties...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
When you go to library find a empty aisle with not many people around. Take you panties off in the aisle and choose a book. Take the book and put you panties in it and then put it back on the shelf. Then go and do standard library stuff for 15-30 minutes and then go and retrieve your panties. Hopefully they're still in the book you put them in.
I haven't been able to do too many dares of late as I have been very busy with work and other things. However, I had to go to the library to return a couple of books last Saturday and decided to do a combination of these dares.

I wrapped cling film tightly around my chest. This was a little difficult to do without help, but I managed. I then put on a tight dark green slightly long sleeved top, black lace panties (sorry, I don't have any pantyhose), black skirt and black knee high boots. I looked at myself in the mirror and thankfully the top was just thick enough to show no evidence of the cling film underneath. I thought I looked quite sexy, except that it looked like I had the chest of a pre-pubescent girl! I looked completely flat! The thought of going out like this made me really embarrassed yet turned on. Despite the cold, I decided not to wear a coat or jacket as I was going to drive to the library. The library was quite busy, and quite a few people glanced at my flat chest making my face go pink with embarrassment! Did they feel sorry for me? Did some of them laugh inwardly at me? The thoughts went on and on in my head, making me feel like everyone was judging my tits (or lack thereof)! At the same time, I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the minute.

I handed the books I had to return to the lady at the counter and then walked around the shelves pretending to browse books, though my thoughts were far away. It took me a while to find a vacant aisle whose adjacent aisles were also empty. When I found one, I quickly reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down. In my nervous haste, they first snagged against the top of my boots and then again as I was stepping out of them, almost making me lose my balance. I then picked out the first large book I found, opened it and put my panties in it, my heart beating fast. Just after I put the book back on the shelf a young guy probably in his late teens walked into the aisle. His eyes went straight to my flat chest and again I felt the colour rise in my cheeks. I picked up another random book as I stepped out of the aisle and prayed that he would not pick the book with my panties in it!

Terribly aroused by now, I walked to an empty table in the farthest corner of the reading section of the library and sat there. I had a good view of the entire hall and thankfully this section was less busy. Several tables around me were unoccupied. Making sure that no one was looking in my direction, I turned the vibe on at medium speed and quickly slipped it into my wet pussy, gasping at the pleasure. The vibe was audible to me but I doubt anyone else heard it. It soon had me squirming in the chair as I pretended to read the book I had picked up. I had to really struggle to stay quiet as my arousal increased with each passing minute. Soon I was very close to edging, the thrill of what I was doing in a public library making me reach closer and closer to an orgasm! Consumed with horniness, I reached under my skirt and flicked the vibe up to high. This resulted in a small squeal of pleasure, and a couple of readers (both women) looked up from their books in my direction. I mouthed a sorry as I tried to keep my composure. Thankfully they went back to their books and I went back to squirming. The vibe was louder now and I had to press my thighs close together to muffle the sound, which only made the sensations more intense! My breathing was becoming unsteady and was peppered with sharp intakes of breath as the vibe attacked the more sensitive parts of my pussy. I was edging soon, and I almost turned the vibe off, worried that I would moan loudly if I came. But a part of me wanted to cum so badly, and that part won in the end. I gave the room one last glance to check that I was unobserved before closing my eyes and gripping the table tightly as I let the orgasm wash over me, my body shivering with intense pleasure! The more I fought to keep myself from moaning, the more my body seemed to shake and the harder I gripped the table in an effort to stay still, but this did not detract from the blissful pleasure of cumming. Finally, as the orgasm started subsiding, I slowly opened my eyes a fraction to see if anyone was watching. No one was, to my great relief! I couldn't believe I had gotten away with it! I quickly removed the vibe, which was slippery with my wetness, and put it back into my handbag.

After a few minutes of catching my breath, I was anxious to retrieve my panties. I went back to the aisle and had to pretend to browse books for a while before it was empty again. I went to the section where the book containing my panties was, and my heart skipped a beat as I realised that a part of the panties was peeking over the top of the book! Did I accidentally leave them that way in my hurry earlier, or did someone find them in the book? Try as I might, I couldn't remember! I quickly plucked them out of the book and stuffed them into my handbag, and then left the library.

This was another thrilling experience, right from making my already small tits appear completely flat using the cling film, to cumming in secret in my beloved library, to not knowing whether someone discovered my panties or not!

Oh, and sorry if this report was too long!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-30-2019 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Added title
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 01-29-2019, 05:22 PM   #90
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oh, and sorry if this report was too long!

- Kate
Too long? It was a pleasure to read, really. Thanks.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redcamel for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk