Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Main task for the day (see description below)
Blended food only 6 31.58%
Fun with laxatives 8 42.11%
Private bathroom not allowed 5 26.32%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2023, 11:24 AM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chose a predicament

Hi folks, tomorrow I'll have the whole day to myself, and I want to use that for some longer dares. To get started I'll let you chose between three humiliating scenarios that'll set the tone for whatever else comes.

1.) I'll blend all my meals (you may choose) into a nasty mush and eat it from a bowl on the floor. Not allowed to wash my face, only lick it.
2.) A "fun" game involving laxatives. I do have ideas, but details tbd here/on Kik.
3.) I am not allowed to enter my bathroom at home for the whole day (except one shower before going to bed). There is a usually nasty public toilet nearby.

The vote is open till I get up tomorrow at 08:00 AM (that's ~12.5 hours from now). Feel free to add other tasks in the comments.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 10:36 AM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Alright, my plans for Tuesday had changed, so I couldn't do much then, but I it seems tomorrow is the day... The result is "Fun with laxatives", so here are the basics:

I got a laxative from the local pharmacy. I have no idea how strong it really is. In the description it says it takes a few hours to work, but on the other hand the pharmacist adviced not to leave the house after taking it Also, I don't actually need a laxative, so I suppose it'll work quicker?

My The basic idea is to have normal lunch and then go out and see if I can make it back. I need to prevent myself from chickening out, so I'll wear tight, locked jeans under some baggy ones. There is a mall five kilometers away. I'll go there by bus and... I don't know? Take the laxative then? Take it before I leave? Take the regular amount (10 drops)? Take more?

You see, there are a lot of open questions. If some of you are interested in accompanying me on my quest for self-humiliation, you are welcome XD

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk