Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2023, 07:12 PM   #16
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
Pee out of a window that isn't your house or car.
I decided to up the anti and do it in a uber. It was a Indian guy who was on his phone the entire time, but when we went down the highway I layed down on the seats and put the window down. I pulled back and started pissing out the window. The back seats were soaked and I hit another car that was driving by. The uber driver was pissed he pulled over and kicked me out on the side of the highway. Idk if im banned from uber or not but I had to pay a cleaning fee
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 11:49 PM   #17
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

You look quite extreme so I'm guessing you won't have any trouble doing these:

Place a key to your house 2km away from your place in the direction with more people. Wearing only a short dress, start drinking water until you feel like bursting, lock yourself outside and pee all over yourself with your legs over your head, roll in the pissed floor too to add to the filthiness. Now that you're nice and dirty go get your key walking.

Do the pint dare at the bar again but this time don't use the bathroom, fill it under the table and drink the full thing down before you leave.

Go to a public bathroom, take off your clothes and piss on them then sit on the piss soaked floor and edge 3x, don't hold your moans. When you finish say outloud "I'm a filthy slut" and spank your pussy 20x. Redress and exit the stall.

Enjoy the filth!
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 12:00 AM   #18
HELLMAN_H

Go to any grocery store and grab a lemon-lime gatorade or powerade sports drink, anything with a clear bottle. Sneak it into the bathroom stall, open and drink it down to make room in the bottle. Piss into the bottle to fill it the rest of the way, then buy it in a checkout lane. (be certain the clerk is an adult of course.) Drink from it on your way out of the store and finish it, it'll fill your bladder again for your next dare Also optional is doing the same thing at a gas station with a clear cup from the soda fountain, sneak it into the bathroom and empty your bladder into it before filling the cup with a drink. Drink it on your way out of the store and finish it, you get double points for doing both.
HELLMAN_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 12:13 AM   #19
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
I love that kind of dares!

2, no 3, no 4, no... more ideas for you xD ! Best is you drink a lot before each obviously :
- get on top of a car, or a bin, or any kind of pedestal in a street with people obviously. Either squat or stand and pee.
- On a large sidewalk of any street, Sit down on the ground, reclining your back on the wall, spread your legs wide and pull up your dress/skirt then, spreading your labia, pee as far as you can, trying to hit the gutter xD
- Find a street lamp and, lifting your skirt and tucking your hips forward, pee on it but from a distance of 1m/3 feet
- Get into a bus stop with a bench, squatt, spreading knees on the bench then pee when the bus arrives.
- Get on top of a walkay, or bridge with cars passing under. Pee on them.
- Wear a pair of light jeans or trousers, either walk in the streets and pee yourself but only when you can't hold it no more. You should squirm bedore release. If you dare, you can do the same in an elevator with ppl in, or not; Can also be done in a superstore.
- Next time you see a dog peeing on a post or tree, get on all fours and pee over its "marking".

Do you do your dares daytime or nightime ?

It seems you drink your pee too. I have some dares for that but that's not the theme of the thread so...
So this didn't go to well.... and I LOVED IT
1)I decided to go about a hour away do these dares. And I decided to pick a car for the first one. I chose my subject it was a bmw m5 I think I can't remember but it was parked on the street. People were walking and driving by but i didn't care. I stepped onto the bonnet and I kinda dented it but climbed on the roof and pissed while standing, his car was covered on my pee. People were stopping and taking pics I faced away so they didn't get my face then ran off.
2) I did this later during the day and I chose a street semi busy. I waited to the pedestrians left and I choose my spot I sat down against a fence line opposite a sewer grate, I pulled my skirt up and started peeing. The stream ended up hitting the gutter. Not much to say no one really saw me.
3) I did the street lamp at night I stood on the road under the light and started peeing on the lamp. As soon as I started a car started driving my way I didn't stop until I finished peeing. He stopped right before me and started shouting so I ran off.
4)I decided to make this more humiliating it was still late at night and the last bus was coming so I headed to a bus stop. When It stopped to pick me up. The old bus driver opened the door I said "give me 30 seconds sorry" he nodded. He was so shocked when I dropped to my knees infront of the door and started pissing myself. He shouted out disgusting as he shut the door and drove off leaving me behind.
5)there is a walkway over the freeway so I decided to go there. As I'm crossing the bridge I realise how bad this could get but decided to follow through anyway. They had saftey barriers on the bridge but I found a way up it and sat on top. Alot of cars were coming as I was peeing on the freeway below I was hitting cars and they swerved I think I got someone with the sunroof open. But it was just my luck a cop car was going down it too. He switched his lights on and I quickly climbed down and booked it. I really hope they didn't get my face otherwise im screwed
6)now this one was super embarrassing I chose white jeans for this and my dumbass decided to pick a elevator that was entirely made out of glass it was a Myers so it wasn't busy. Because no one goes there. But I waited for someone to enter with me. Mother with a pram and a old lady came in. As we were going up I decided to relive myself my jeans were soaking I felt it running down my legs. I don't think they realised Because we got to the 2nd floor and they walked off. I continued until I was done then stepped off. The entire elevator floor was covered.but the only bad thing was the walk of humiliating through the shopping centre to the car with my entire jeans soaking. People were staring and pointing
7)I didn't see a dog unfortunately but when I do ill let you know.

These were fantastic too do hopefully im not into much trouble. I do drink pee so I dont mind and I do both daytime and nighttime
Old 08-19-2023, 01:48 AM   #20
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha_slut View Post
I did this last night in the Perth city, I got smashed with drinks with my friends we were there for a few hours it was super busy.when we were leaving about 1am I got one glass from behind the bar luckily no staff saw. I went to the bathroom and peel into it, I drank that much I filled the entire pint glass, I walked out with it while people were at the bar too a sip and placed it on the bar top and left. I had a few people stare at me when I left it
Thank you for the report; I really thought you'd blend in better than that, I've seen guys take their beer into the bathroom all the time, girls don't want their drinks spiked, and beer comes in so many colors now.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 02:53 AM   #21
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml3030 View Post
Thank you for the report; I really thought you'd blend in better than that, I've seen guys take their beer into the bathroom all the time, girls don't want their drinks spiked, and beer comes in so many colors now.
Yeah here it's not too bad. But most of the time people just leave their drinks unless it's a club
Old 08-19-2023, 02:58 AM   #22
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha_slut View Post
So this didn't go to well.... and I LOVED IT
1)I decided to go about a hour away do these dares. And I decided to pick a car for the first one. I chose my subject it was a bmw m5 I think I can't remember but it was parked on the street. People were walking and driving by but i didn't care. I stepped onto the bonnet and I kinda dented it but climbed on the roof and pissed while standing, his car was covered on my pee. People were stopping and taking pics I faced away so they didn't get my face then ran off.
2) I did this later during the day and I chose a street semi busy. I waited to the pedestrians left and I choose my spot I sat down against a fence line opposite a sewer grate, I pulled my skirt up and started peeing. The stream ended up hitting the gutter. Not much to say no one really saw me.
3) I did the street lamp at night I stood on the road under the light and started peeing on the lamp. As soon as I started a car started driving my way I didn't stop until I finished peeing. He stopped right before me and started shouting so I ran off.
4)I decided to make this more humiliating it was still late at night and the last bus was coming so I headed to a bus stop. When It stopped to pick me up. The old bus driver opened the door I said "give me 30 seconds sorry" he nodded. He was so shocked when I dropped to my knees infront of the door and started pissing myself. He shouted out disgusting as he shut the door and drove off leaving me behind.
5)there is a walkway over the freeway so I decided to go there. As I'm crossing the bridge I realise how bad this could get but decided to follow through anyway. They had saftey barriers on the bridge but I found a way up it and sat on top. Alot of cars were coming as I was peeing on the freeway below I was hitting cars and they swerved I think I got someone with the sunroof open. But it was just my luck a cop car was going down it too. He switched his lights on and I quickly climbed down and booked it. I really hope they didn't get my face otherwise im screwed
6)now this one was super embarrassing I chose white jeans for this and my dumbass decided to pick a elevator that was entirely made out of glass it was a Myers so it wasn't busy. Because no one goes there. But I waited for someone to enter with me. Mother with a pram and a old lady came in. As we were going up I decided to relive myself my jeans were soaking I felt it running down my legs. I don't think they realised Because we got to the 2nd floor and they walked off. I continued until I was done then stepped off. The entire elevator floor was covered.but the only bad thing was the walk of humiliating through the shopping centre to the car with my entire jeans soaking. People were staring and pointing
7)I didn't see a dog unfortunately but when I do ill let you know.

These were fantastic too do hopefully im not into much trouble. I do drink pee so I dont mind and I do both daytime and nighttime
Fantastic! Amazing! You're the best pee daring slut I've ever met and I'm really pleased with the way you humiliated yourself in public!
I doubt the cops got your face, esp if it was night time, but I'm more concerned with the cars swaying. It could have led to an accident and we don't want that, do we? You could have skipped it with no penalty of course. Also it sounded obvious that you wouldn't take any risk of falling down that bridge.

I'll think about pee drinking tasks for you another time. Maybe in your PMs

Once more congratulations. I'm very pleased with you.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 03:38 AM   #23
MasterNoOne

Go to a park, piss into a ziplock bag.
Sit somewhere where some people around you and poke a small hole in the corner.
Let it slowly leak out all over your face and into your mouth.

Have fun...
Old 08-19-2023, 07:24 PM   #24
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner View Post
Try a urinal!!

Run in saying 'i need to pee' over and over without looking who is there.
Unfortunately I did this but when I did no one was actually in the toilet at the time I got a few stares walking out but other then that nothing. I'll try and do this again another time
Old 08-28-2023, 04:00 AM   #25
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNoOne View Post
Go to a park, piss into a ziplock bag.
Sit somewhere where some people around you and poke a small hole in the corner.
Let it slowly leak out all over your face and into your mouth.

Have fun...
So I did this during lunchtime in the city so it was very busy. I had packed a sandwich in a zip lock bag so I ate that first I was sat on a bench Next to the fountain. I put the bag between my legs and peed I got a few looks from doing this but I continued anyway. Once it was full I locked it and pierced it with a pen. Kept my eyes open and they stung so much but I covered my entire face and some went in my mouth so i swallowed it. I had a dude take a picture of me doing this it was humiliating. After the bag was empty my shirt was soaking and I went back to work
Old 09-07-2023, 07:26 AM   #26
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Do a controlled bladder release. Fill your bladder to bursting point then do 10 controlled releases, each in a different place. You should aim to make each release the same length.

The last release should be into a container and then poured over your hair.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 07:17 PM   #27
Samantha_slut

Anyone have any more pee dares idc how public it gets now!
Old 09-21-2023, 02:13 AM   #28
MasterNoOne

go to a mall, take a bottle/cup/mug with you. (see through one) you can use a straw.
go to the bathroom and piss in it.

visit at least 5 shops. no need to buy something.
find a guy somewhere in the shop and ask if you can have his opinion on a few things.
just talk but keep drinking.
if he asks what's in it, it's up to you to tell the truth.
Old 10-18-2023, 08:47 PM   #29
Samantha_slut

Anyone have any new public pee/squirt ideas? Idc if I get caught or arrested ill suffer the consequences for your enjoyment
Old 10-18-2023, 10:38 PM   #30
FenFluff

You mention you have a couple bad dragon toys. Choose one with a cumtube. Piss in a bottle and put both the toy and bottle in your purse. Find a men's bathroom, and go into a stall. Get on your knees, but don't lock the door. Stick the dildo to the wall, and feed yourself the entire bottle of piss through the cumtube. Good luck!

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, public