Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2023, 02:05 AM   #1
DiaperAngel
getDare Sweetheart

Unhappy Humiliate this diapered school-girl (dares and roleplay)

For this thread, I would like to roleplay as a schoolgirl that got caught wearing diapers and is now forced by the school bully to keep wearing them or else they will tell the whole school.

If you like roleplay, respond with dares as if you are my bully and leave me humiliating tasks I have to do in order for you to keep my embarrassing secret.

My goal is to feel like a mindless, horny and humiliated diaper girl in an effort to please you and keep you from telling everyone my shameful and embarrassing secret😳

I will be writing reports for each completed task and if you msg me on KIK I will still write a report on this thread. However, my reports will be written as if this is my journal and I'm recalling my horrible daily tasks that my bully gave me.
i.e. "Today my bully made me pee in my diaper and wouldn't let me change for 8 hours. I was so humiliated by how full my diaper was. You could definitely see it drooping from my skirt. Not to mention, I could barely walk straight with all of the padding in the way! I bet everyone at school saw..." something like that, but obviously with some more detail!

LIKES: diapers, humiliation, roleplay (Dm me for more detail).

HARD LIMITS: food, extreme public, blood, face pics, edging, sensory deprivation, enemas/suppository
DiaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 02:54 AM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Don't think I didn't notice you're wearing a diaper. Why would you wear one at school like that? Explain in detail.

What else do you like to do here that you think no one knows about?

You better tell the truth or I'm letting everyone know.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:39 AM   #3
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Oh my God. You're wearing a diaper. What a baby! Should I tell everyone? You would like that wouldn't you? Haha, so pathetic. If you don't want me to tell anyone, this is what you will do. Go into the bathroom and pull off your diaper. Now crouch over it and pee in it instead of the toilet. Oh and don't use a stall, you don't deserve one since you use a diaper. Do it in the middle of the bathroom. Then put the diaper back on. Come back and show me you did it.

Now tomorrow, when you show up. You better be wearing another diaper. I will be checking to be sure you are. In fact, I think you're such a baby you should have a double diaper on. Let's see if someone else may notice you wearing them under your clothes. If I catch you without a diaper on, everyone will be told.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 10:43 PM   #4
MaidSlut

Hehehe I can't believe I caught you wearing that diaper! You almost got away with it too but it was visible when you bent over to pick up your pencil hehe. In fact, why don't you wear a skirt tomorrow over your diaper~ I promise nooo one will see! Maybe even in your double diaper~! Then you will follow me around and pick up any items I drop.. It'll be fun! I can be so clumsy you know with my books and pens.. Anyway, you better agree or I'm telling everyonee that you still wear pampers to school! Got it, bitch?

Spoiler:
(go to a semi public place, drop something, and bend over to pick it up with just a skirt that barely covers your diaper. Do at least 3 times).

Love the idea of this thread btw <3 mind if I did something similar?? Not sure what to make it about though .o.
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bully, diaper abdl ageplay, diaper humiliation, female, submissive