Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-09-2023, 04:07 PM   #16
DesecratedTombs
Distinguished Member

1. Would you rather Insert a butt plug covered in icy hot.
Or.
Insert a butt plug covered in toothpaste.
I think toothpaste would be easier on my ass.

2. Would you rather wear a collar and lead around a town centre on a busy Friday/Saturday night you have never been too and will near return
Or.
Wear it around your own town centre on a busy Friday/Saturday night.
I wouldn't mind doing this somewhere I'll never go again but there are too many people who would recognise me in my own town centre.

3. Would you rather be tied naked to a bed in front of both sex friends and they can do what they want but will respect your wishes with photos
Or.
Be tied to a bed naked in front of both sex people you have never met before and will near see again they can do as they please but might not respect your wishes with pictures
I would rather have some control over what happens to pictures of me. If all friends are okay with it I don't mind.

4. Would you rather wear a tailed butt plug on a night out in you’re local town without underwear on wearing a skirt
Or
Wear a tailed butt plug around your local town on a busy day in a skirt but you can wear underwear
I know a place where I could probably get away with it.

5. Would you rather be caught naked in a hotel anywhere you want by the maids while getting out the shower with no towel
Or
The hotel maids walk in on you while tied to the bed (caged if you’re a guy) plugged gagged and blindfolded while your partner has left you to go sunbathing/shopping
I don't necessarily want to shock non consenting people with stuff like that. While getting caught in the shower would be awkward it's a pretty normal thing to happen.

6. Would you rather be caught naked while out on a drive during the day while your partner is fully clothed in the passenger seat/driving seat
Or
Be caught while out on a walk at night around a local reservoir/forest (name one) with your partner while wearing a collar
I personally don't really care about what people get up to in nature and know a lot of others don't care either. It's a place where everyone can easily go their own way.

7. Would you rather be blindfolded while having sex but you don’t know who the person is
Or
Be handcuffed and legs tied spread open while having sex but won’t be able to stop whoever the other person is
Both options sound good.

8. Would you rather be caught having sex by your entire family
Or
Be caught having sex in your office by your bosses and the cleaning team but you can’t quit your job
I don't talk to my family anymore so I don't really care.

9. Would you rather receive an alert every time your parents have sex
Or
have your parents receive an alert every time you have sex
Let them get alerts.

10. Would you rather Insert a butt plug for 7 hours a day for a year
Or
Insert a butt plug for 3 hours a day for a month but you have to let your friends know
I really don't want to tell my friends. Being plugged 7 hours a day for a year would be very difficult though.

Kik: DesecratedTombs

PM Dares
|| My toys || Likes/limits || Reports
DesecratedTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 08:59 AM   #17
Kinkytrucker

[QUOTE=Craign20177;5064578]1. Would you rather Insert a butt plug covered in icy hot.
Or.
I think that toothpaste would be less painful but I'm not sure. If I had to I would do toothpaste
2. Would you rather wear a collar and lead around a town centre on a busy Friday/Saturday night you have never been too and will near return
Or.
A place I have never been to so no one knows me
3. Would you rather be tied naked to a bed in front of both sex friends and they can do what they want but will respect your wishes with photos
Or.
Be tied to a bed naked in front of both sex people you have never met before and will near see again they can do as they please but might not respect your wishes with pictures
I don't want pictures taken, so i guess friends If they are there i guess they are kinky too

4. Would you rather wear a tailed butt plug on a night out in you’re local town without underwear on wearing a skirt
Or
Wear a tailed butt plug around your local town on a busy day in a skirt but you can wear underwear

Prefer not busy day. Underwear doesn't really matter if skirt is long enough

5. Would you rather be caught naked in a hotel anywhere you want by the maids while getting out the shower with no towel
Or
The hotel maids walk in on you while tied to the bed (caged if you’re a guy) plugged gagged and blindfolded while your partner has left you to go sunbathing/shopping

I would rather them not see me bound. so i guess coming out of shower

6. Would you rather be caught naked while out on a drive during the day while your partner is fully clothed in the passenger seat/driving seat
Or
Be caught while out on a walk at night around a local reservoir/forest (name one) with your partner while wearing a collar

Rather be in collar.

7. Would you rather be blindfolded while having sex but you don’t know who the person is
Or
Be handcuffed and legs tied spread open while having sex but won’t be able to stop whoever the other person is
Im in chastity so any sex would be awsome. I think i would rather be bound so i can see who they are.

Or
Be caught having sex in your office by your bosses and the cleaning team but you can’t quit your job

family. Most of my family is kinky

Or

doesn't really mater either way. I guess alert when i have sex since im in chastity and don't have sex anyway

Or
Insert a butt plug for 3 hours a day for a month but you have to let your friends know

I dont like butt plugs so i would think 3 hours a day for a month. But, im in chastity so i dont think i could put one in anyway
Kinkytrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 02:13 PM   #18
BastiNude

1. I'd rather Insert a butt plug covered in icy hot.

2. I'd rather wear a collar and lead around a town centre on a busy Friday/Saturday night I have never been too and will near return

3. I'd be tied to a bed naked in front of both sex people you have never met before and will near see again they can do as they please but might not respect my wishes with pictures

4. I Would rather wear a tailed butt plug on a night out in my local town without underwear on wearing a skirt

5. I Would rather be caught naked in a hotel anywhere I want by the maids while getting out the shower with no towel

6. I'd rather be caught while out on a walk at night around Grunewaldsee with my partner while wearing a collar

7. I'd rather be handcuffed and legs tied spread open while having sex but won’t be able to stop whoever the other person is

8. I'd rather be caught having sex in my office by your bosses and the cleaning team but I can’t quit the job

9. I'd rather receive an alert every time my parents have sex

10. I'd rather Insert a butt plug for 7 hours a day for a year

My PM dares

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, pics, face, edging, oral, exposure, denial
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, video, online, acc.control, anal
dislikes: bladder control, humiliation, pain
limits (wont't do): real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide
BastiNude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 10:19 AM   #19
SubBabyDoll

Or.

2. Would you rather wear a collar and leash around a town centre on a busy Friday/Saturday night you have never been too and will never return
Or.

Or.
Be tied to a bed naked in front of both sex people you have never met before and will never see again they can do as they please but might not respect your wishes with pictures

Or

Or

Or
Be caught while out on a walk at night around a local reservoir/forest with your partner while wearing a collar

Or

Or

Or

Or

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 02:18 PM   #20
HazelArcher83

Or.

Or.

Or.

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or
HazelArcher83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2023, 02:19 PM   #21
UKExhibitionist
Distinguished Member

Talking

Or.

Or.

Or.

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Will show everything including full face

Limits Social Suicide, Scat, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal, Marks

KIK UKExhib
Ask for my Skype
UKExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 04:28 AM   #22
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Or.

Or.

Or.

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 11:24 AM   #23
cloudwatcher

Or.

Less painful? Or at least the sensation changes lol

Or.

I would do a lot more around strangers than around ppl i know

Or.

Again with the ppl i dont know, also this would be pretty hot tbh

Or

Even a short skirt could hide the important bit lol and i think it would get less weird looks than underwear

Or

If i was tied up and blindfolded and gagged all id be able to do is lay there and accept whatever happened and thats sounds better and hotter

Or

These two are pretty close but i think in a car is less illegal? So that one lol

Or

Both are hot but the second one is 🔥🔥

Or

Id be more worried about being fired but its way more preferable than my family catching me

Or

I dont want my parents knowing anything lol

Or

Also dont want friends knowing anything and ive gone nearly that long with one in and it isnt terrible. Would probably be a bit much every single day but still
Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 04:12 PM   #24
fl1985

Or.

Or.

Or.

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or
Toys: Butt plugs, dildos, anal beads, nipple clamps, ball gag, ring gag, mouth spreaders, penis gag, chastity cages, paddles and more
kik: ffll1985
Kink Talk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=42519
fl1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 07:36 AM   #25
hail

Or.

Or.

Or.

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 03:53 PM   #26
SubbBoye

Or.

Or.

Or.

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or
SubbBoye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 01:08 PM   #27
Brikoviper

Would you rather Insert a butt plug covered in icy hot.
Or.
Insert a butt plug covered in toothpaste. Yes

2. Would you rather wear a collar and lead around a town centre on a busy Friday/Saturday night you have never been too and will near return yes
Or.

3. Would you rather be tied naked to a bed in front of both sex friends and they can do what they want but will respect your wishes with photos yes
Or.

Or
Wear a tailed butt plug around your local town on a busy day in a skirt but you can wear underwear yes

Or
The hotel maids walk in on you while tied to the bed (caged if you’re a guy) plugged gagged and blindfolded while your partner has left you to go sunbathing/shopping yes

Or
Be caught while out on a walk at night around a local reservoir/forest (name one) with your partner while wearing a collar yes

Or
Be handcuffed and legs tied spread open while having sex but won’t be able to stop whoever the other person is yes

Or
Be caught having sex in your office by your bosses and the cleaning team but you can’t quit your job yes

9. Would you rather receive an alert every time your parents have sex yes
Or

10. Would you rather Insert a butt plug for 7 hours a day for a year yes
Or
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 06:24 PM   #28
deidre

Or.

Or.

Or.

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk