6. A
7. A
8. A

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Contact Info/Toys
SleepingOnAMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 01:19 AM   #47
DareKiller
getDare Sweetheart

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.)

A year of ankle shackling is way to long
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 A. Be put in Chasity for a full year.
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.

Have been in chastity for a month once and can't imagine how it must feel after a full year
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing)

Difficult choice, but in catsuit I can remain anonymous
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)

Really can't handle tickling, especially not 16 hours a day for 5 straight days
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)

Chastity belt can be hiden for strangers
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you
DareKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 02:22 PM   #48
Lara-

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.)

I'd like to try a straitjacket and option B would just be too long.
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.

I love pain and like the random factor.

3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)

The latex catsuit, of course, especially in the middle of summer, when I would sweat like crazy.
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day

Mummifications are great and yeah, so it's an easy choice to make.
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)

Again, I love pain.
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.

Clearly the latex sleep sack. I don't have a fetish for this material, not at all in fact, but I love to sweat and I bet I'd sweat a lot in such a sack.
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)

Well, I'd love to wear flat boots and sneakers and hate high heels, so I have to take B. I suppose the chastity belt and bra could be opened under supervision every now and then, you know for some extra torture, like putting stinging nettles or itching powder in there...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you.

B sounds strangely intriguing.

Likes: bondage esp. with tape, handcuffs, gags, blindfolds, pain, sweating (mummification, wearing too much clothing, doing sports)
Punishments: extreme dares with my likes, humiliation
Limits: identity, dares in public (if invisible that's ok), pictures, blackmail, petplay, ageplay, wasting food, control my time

PM dares
Lara- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 10:11 AM   #49
Bear01

1a, 2a, 3b, 4b, 5b, 6a, 7b, 8a
Dislikes/Limits: Public, Cam, Videos, Pictures, Family, Blood, Messy, Electro
Bear01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 02:49 PM   #50
Mael

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as it's done.
OR
That option sounds like a fun idea for a week
OR
So ... I'll get out 2 years ago? ... Deal
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit whenever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked whenever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so it's not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)
Latex for a week ... I'd wanna try
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct tape wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off whenever someone is closer to you than 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with a sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day
bound 3h vs 12h ... I'll go with 3
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout the day for food/bathroom)
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long-term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)
I'm not very ticklish ... so option B would be more interesting
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but anything else including tickling, spanking, etc is allowed.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you can't see or hear) anything they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking, etc is allowed.
was a difficult one ... could be coinflip
OR
maybe that's already happening ... maybe not ... but I've given away control over that anyways
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (can't see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed), and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt won't come off until you're found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but won't crush you.

yes, please ^^

My BDSM- Test
*** My Toys *** PM DARES
Locked since july 2020 - Edge counter Day 1/7 Edge 4/4 - check on KIK: mael_sia

anal; bondage; chastity; crossdressing; dice dares; exposure; feminization; humiliation; pain; pics
Dislikes
public; wedgies
Limits diaper; face; family; illegal; orgasm; permanent; piss; poo; social suicide
PM me "orange" and make me do any dare within limits (until 10/30/23)
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 03:04 PM   #51
SubBabyDoll

1 A.[/B] Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
OR

1 A. I'm totally fine eating without my hands for a week. Long bondage situations and getting bathed are not foreign to me.
OR

2 A. I'm not big into electric shock play, I might try it.. but I love chastity belts so it would always win
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)

3 A. Anything cat & sexy will always win..I would want to do this longer than a week tbh
OR

4 B. I hated both but B was a little more preferable
OR

5 A. this seems do able
OR

6 B. almost went with A, but I want to try something new
OR

7 B. This would be interesting
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you.

8 B. I wonder how my back would feel about this..

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 01:14 AM   #52
Kinkytrucker

OR
I would have to accept the straitjacket since I can’t drive a truck in anckle shackles. It would be a very tough week
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.im already in chastity 24/7. Also my belt does have a shocker on my clit that is rarely used but an option. I hate being shocked.

OR

Latex would be better then naked. I would not be able to work that week though.
OR

I would love a chance to orgasim at the bAr but both sound really humiliating. The stocks do allow people to potentially touch my ckit longer and give me more climax. So which ever would let me climax more
OR
5 days of tickle tourture would be hell, but shocks are worse. I’d do the tickling
OR
sleep sack would be better. I’m in sleep sack a lot of nights anyway. Hogtied and ball gags get uncomfortable quick
OR

I can’t drive in ballet boots so I’ll accept chastity especially since I’m already in chastity. The bra would take some getting used to since my breast are my only stimulation
OR
I certainly don’t want to be used at a bar so I’ll accept the corset. I can corset down to 20 inch currently
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B]
The more you describe or give reason for your answer, then better.

Kinkytrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 01:15 PM   #53
Brikoviper

. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.) Yes
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week. Yes
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)yes
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day yes
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom) yes
OR
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud. Yes
OR
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them) yes
OR
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you. Yes
Brikoviper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 06:21 PM   #54
deidre

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 09:47 AM   #55
hannah-

OR

I love straitjackets. Easy decision.
OR

I hate electricity, so chastity is the lesser evil.
OR

I'd also carry a permanent marker with me and ask strangers to write something naughty on my naked body to make that even more exciting.
OR

Locked in stocks sounds very uncomfortable. I rather prefer the first option, although it sounds tough as well.
OR

Again, I hate electricity, so I have to pick the first option.
OR

Sounds like a hot sweaty night but why not.
OR

I love to hike, amongst other things, and that's simply impossible with ballet boots. Therefore neverending chastity.
OR

Again it's a question of what the lesser evil is.
hannah- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 11:19 PM   #56
maggiegw

25 FBi-CuriousExploring
maggiegw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk