Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-26-2023, 12:37 AM   #76
NicolX

1. How often do you shower? Daily
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 15 to 30 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Morning and evening

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Several times a week
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5 to 15 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Usually shorter
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? No

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Yes
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? It was a dare

Like: tasks, semi public, outdoor, humiliated, older, dress code, controlled, interactive rape play, hucow, lovense, groping, CnC
Hard limits: scat, piss, ass to mouth, fisting, pics, much pain, wedgie, candle wax°

The Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit
My dirtycode
NicolX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 01:25 AM   #77
Hazel_b

1. How often do you shower? - Every Day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? - 20mins- 30 mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? mornings - an orgasm is the best way to start the day

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Yes, pretty much always, its what showers where designed for
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? Pulsating massage setting on the powershower can get me off in a few mins, but I can also take 20 mins and enjoy every moment
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? bit shorter
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? yes, i had a flat mate that fully knew what i was doing

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? yes my brother when i was about 16, but he didnt see anything, i shouted and he went back out
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? only with a partner in the place that i wanted to get caught by
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? yes, she would also walk in and just use the loo while i was getting off in the shower

Last edited by Hazel_b; 01-10-2024 at 01:26 AM. Reason: mistake
Hazel_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
shower masturbation truth