Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2018, 05:43 PM   #16
exslave

Sarah closed the stall and then sat down on the toilet without taking her pants off, a short time later she took her phone out of her pocket, reached up to a corner of the stall I could not see on the camera and then sat back down.

As she sat back down I saw that she has a camera stream from the other corner of the stall pointing at her.

She tapped some things on her phone and the video rewound to an earlier time of day. As she was doing that I saw that she sighed a few times when people came in but nothing interesting happened and nothing she could see but then Brittany entered to install the camera's, she saw that she did that, paused the video and looked straight at the camera.

"Hi Brittany" said Sarah with a smile on her face followed by looking at her phone again.

Sarah then saw that Brittany stripped naked and said the introduction, due to this Sarah opened her pants and reached her hand inside her pants and clearly started to rub herself.

After a while of Sarah rubbing herself and often rewinding the video she seemed to have an orgasm and stopped rubbing herself.

Sarah inspected herself to make sure she was not showing that she just masturbated at work and then flashed her breasts to the camera before walking out leaving the camera in place.

That was certainly unexpected but very nice to know, knowing that she has a hidden camera herself in the ladies room could be used to either blackmail her or to see if we can work together in the future, but I will need to be careful.

I then left the office to drop off the girls' reward as I purchased that right before coming in to work.

As I arrived at their place I went inside and opened the box with the reward, I then placed the reward, two rabbit vibrators ( https://goo.gl/bP8VzN ), right next to each other with a short printed letter with them.

"Here is the reward that you have earned, unless you mess up with some of the tasks that I give you these will not be used during tasks, if you do mess up a task, then there is a chance that I will tell you to use them, other than that, each of you are free to use them whenever you wish"

The remainder of the day nothing else happened other than when Elissa sat down in the cafeteria I could see for just a brief moment that she was not wearing panties meaning she lost the coin toss for today.

When the two of them got home in the evening they once again put on a nice show of Brittany fingering Elissa until she edged twice, right after doing so they also washed the two vibrators and put one of them in each of their rooms.

The next day I saw it live when they flipped the coin, it landed on heads resulting in Elissa to get rather upset as now she couldn't wear underwear and also has to wear the skirt.

Elissa clearly hesitated for a moment but then sighed and decided to put on the skirt that they had to cut up before already as with that she could have it slightly lower and with a longer shirt that it was not easily visible that she is not wearing panties while with the new skirt it would be visible from the sides right away.

During the day Elissa clearly was conscious about wearing such a short skirt and no panties and kept on staying at her desk unless she absolutely had to get up.
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, boss, exhibition, lesbian, work